Tequila Slammer Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slowly rocked myself back and forth, not taking my eyes off of her as I was still dumbstruck at the fact I was actually having sex.

"Mmmm" she whispered.

I looked at her pretty face before down at her big breasts again, as I was staring at her hardened nipples I suddenly felt a huge urge to cum. Oh fuck I thought. I'd only been inside her like 10 seconds, I couldn't blow my load already.

I took myself out of her briefly, which made her open her eyes and look up, just in time to see me make a beeline for her neck. I kissed her neck passionately as she groaned a little, before I threatened to bite her, but instead of biting her neck I took a nibble out of her ear like she had to me earlier. Stacy pulled me in for a kiss as we in unison positioned ourselves so I could enter her again. I struggled to get it in at first, but with a little help from her hand I was inside her again and begin gently fucking her as our tongues met.

I plunged my dick in and out of her cunt whilst plunging my tongue in and outside of her mouth for another minute, before, after I'd began fucking her with more ferocity, the sensation of needing to cum returned. I felt a little embarrassed as it can't have been longer than a few minutes, but I whispered to her that I was about to cum. Stacy didn't reply, instead moaning a little, so I fucked her tight pussy even harder before I lifted myself up a little, and squeezed firmly on her breasts as I shot my hot cum into her cunt. Cumming inside of someone was a euphoric experience unlike I'd ever had and I moaned slightly as I released my load.

I looked up at her laying there in a relaxed state as the last drips tricked out and into her. I pulled my cock out of her dripping wet pussy, as my cum slowly leaked out of her. Stacy smiled at me as she opened her eyes and in my head I hoped that she'd enjoyed that as much as I had.

I wasn't sure exactly what a girl sounded or looked like when she orgasmed, but I'd seen a few porn videos and I thought she must have. She seemed happy enough. It took me over a year to not just see bump into Stacy again, but to also find out that she most definitely hadn't had an orgasm the night she unknowingly popped my cherry whilst cheating on her boyfriend. But that night, where I most definitely did make her orgasm, is a story for another time...

12