Tereon & the Boys

Story Info
Her curiosity is satisfied beyond her wildest dreams.
4.5k words
4.25
75.9k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tereon giggled as she stumbled through the doorway as the two boys tried to fit through with her, but their broad-shouldered football bodies were not nearly as lean as her lithe form. Marcus copped a feel of her breast as he caught her from falling, "Hey watch out there," he laughed. "If you end up all bruised up, then Cole will be wondering who you were with!"

"But it won't be me he comes after," she grinned at him, "so you both better be careful too." Tereon ignored the hand she'd felt briefly in favor of trying to figure out which foot to move next, staring down at them and trying to walk. She laughed as nothing she tried to do worked as she meant to. "I think these feet belong to someone else!"

Scott helped her to the couch where she fell amidst the cushions with a little oomf! Marcus peered into Cole's bedroom, "Looks like your boyfriend is still at the library. Must be studying. Again. I told him he should have joined the team."

"I wish," Tereon rolled her eyes and wished her underwire wasn't digging at her skin beneath her arm. "I mean I like that he's smart, sure, but to see him get all sweaty and manly and... god dayum, he'd look so hot in a uniform. Mmm." She adjusted her bra and wondered if she was coordinated enough to unfasten it from behind and just let the girls hang loose. Hee. Usually only the guys got to 'hang loose.'

Scott remarked, "Cole isn't exactly the jock sort. He's sort of, uh, small isn't he?"

"Ohmigod," she giggled, "do guys talk about that too? That's too funny!"

Marcus grinned and said, "What are you laughing at?"

"Oh I know," Scott said, "Your boyfriend's 'small,' huh?"

"Yeah he is, but I guess he makes up for it with his tongue beforehand. Those are the -best- orgasms, specially when he... oop... nevermind." Tereon blinked and realized she probably shouldn't be talking about what he put in her ass.

Scott blinked, then said, "Oh! I bet he doesn't like you advertising that fact."

"I probably shouldn't have said anything." She felt embarrassed, and pulled her shirt down self-consciously. "Don't tell him okay? He worries about it enough."

The two boys slid in beside Tereon, and her boyfriend's roommate offered her the joint. "You ever try this before?"

"Uh, yeah I guess." She took the joint and tried to suck in on it without getting the end wet with 'fish lips" and breathed in as much as she could hold. Then she tried to hand it back, but they both waved their hands to let her take another. After a few seconds she exhaled the smoke and took another breath. "Why don't you put something on? Like, Nine Inch Nails or something?" Tereon looked at her boyfriend's roommate.

Marcus did just that before he returned to the couch, his arm behind her shoulders. Scott pulled at the hem of the girl's shirt, "So how long have you and Cole been together?"

"Uh... five years? I guess. Our anniversary is in December, cause it was just after my birthday." Scott handed her a Coke and she was glad to give up the joint. She opened it and took a long drink.

Marcus rolled his eyes, "They're fucking love birds. All they ever do is fawn over each other. Talk about graduating college, marriage, blah blah. It's boring, trust me."

"To -you- I guess," Tereon rolled her eyes again, "but we enjoy it." She finally leaned forward and moved her hands behind her. "Look, sorry guys but this is hurting like hell, just don't look okay?" After fighting with the clasp for a minute behind her back Tereon was able to unfasten her bra and breathed a huge sigh of relief as she worked her arms out of it and tossed it to the floor beside the couch. "Jesus Chriiiist that's better."

They abided by her request. Sort of. They didn't look just at her tits. They looked at her nipples too. Marcus now tugged at her shirt, "Your boyfriend like you wearing a shirt like this in public?" With a quick grin, he said, "Maybe he bought it for you?"

"I wore it -out- with him once." She smiled playfully and looked down, noticing that her nipples were very clearly outlined by the thin fabric. "Hey, look at those. Those didn't come with the shirt, hee."

Scott reached up and grabbed one with his thumb and forefinger, "Wow nice!" Before she could react, Marcus did the same, and both the boys pulled.

"Ow, hey!" Tereon leaned backward and put her hands over her nipples. "Those are sensitive, jesus, want me to pinch your dick?!"

Marcus grinned, "Sorry, sorry! They were just too good to resist."

"Try harder," she grumbled, and crossed her arms so that her nipples were covered by them. Her skirt had ridden up her thighs but nothing was showing, so she didn't feel the need to pull it down. Tereon did take off her shoes though, kicking off her boots and leaving only the gray stockings that came to just below her knee.

Scott remarked, "So have you two fucked yet?"

Marcus said, "I think I hear that, every now and then. It's sort of hard to tell, I mean, I just hear grunting for a few minutes, and then, it's quiet." His hand rest against her leg and stroked up and down her thigh casually as he spoke to his friend.

"Yes we have. We try to be quiet so we don't -disturb- you. I didn't think you'd want to -hear- us fucking." She frowned and took another drink of the coke. "Someone light some incense, okay?"

Marcus leaned over and flicked the lighter on, then set light the small plate of incense she left on the side table. This was almost as much her apartment as her boyfriend's, she spent so much time here. Very seriously, he gazed into her eyes and said, "Yeah, Tere, I'd love to watch you fuck."

"Oh." She blushed fiercely, not only her cheeks turning pink, but her neck... and even her breasts flushed red, as arousal fought with embarrassment.

Scott stroked along Tereon's arm and said, "So is he the only boyfriend you've had? You have to have felt a _real_ cock before, right?"

"He -has- a real cock! I mean its -sorta- small but come on, it feels good." Well, actually she'd never had a vaginal orgasm, she always had clitoral orgasms before they fucked. "When they're bigger do they hit the spot, you know... the spot?" Talking about fucking was getting her horny, and she squeezed her thighs together. "Man I hope he gets home soon, this is getting me all worked up."

Scott replied, "I can honestly say, no, I don't know what it's like for a cock to hit a spot, but I think I get the idea. So Cole isn't your biggest one, huh? Whose was, then?"

"Well, um." She didn't want to say that he'd been the only guy she'd ever seen hard, so she put her fingers apart and then made it a little bigger. "Like, this big?"

Marcus laughed, "You know, they come a bit bigger than that."

Tereon glanced at the enormous bulge in Marcus' pants and made a face. "Christ, I figured you had gym socks in there. That's gotta hurt when it goes in, it can't feel -that- good."

Both the boys were laughing now, and Scott said, "Really! I mean, hell, I'm only average and I'm six inches. And I've been in the shower with Marcus, not that I'm gay or anything, but trying to not notice that thing is like trying to ignore the trunk on a fucking elephant." As he spoke, he pushed the girl's hand along his legs, so she could feel the bulge in his pants.

She pretended not to notice, but didn't move her hand, just trying to look cool and not as drunk as she felt. "Hey am I getting stoned? Well why not, share with a girl, huh?" She covered her embarrassment by taking a long drag on the joint.

Marcus laughed, "okay it's not like, that freakishly huge. But at least I'm cut."

Scott said, "Man, we're really lucky you're here, Tereon, cause if you weren't, this would be the gayest conversation I've ever had."

At that she laughed very hard, so hard she spluttered coke and then wiped at her shirt and her arm hurriedly. "Dammit. Don't be gay, Sparky, don't be gay! You know, I've never seen one that isn't cut, but doesn't it seem like mutilation? Like cutting of a girl's clit? Why do we do that, its stupid."

Scott blinked, "you've never seen an uncut guy? Seriously? You wanna see?"

"Um, sure." As he gestured she shrugged and unfastened his jeans. "I wonder if it feels different. Do you think it feels different than other guys when they fuck? Have you ever asked?" She tried to pull the edge of his boxers down without touching it. "Jesus how come its hard, are you horny too?"

"Yeah I'm a little horny," he said. She leaned in real close to take a look, and just when she was close enough, he made his dick twitch and it thumped against her lips.

She giggled and drew back, looking curiously at his cock and comparing it to Cole's. "Do you have to pull it down before it goes in or does it just sorta... stay back, or fold back?" Tereon put out her hand, then drew it back.

"You can touch it if you want," Scott said nonchalantly. "I don't care, I mean. Not like I know your boyfriend."

Marcus added, "I won't tell."

"Um. Well. Just don't say anything and I guess he won't know, so. Its not bad, because he won't know and his feelings won't get hurt." Tereon tried to work through that logic. There might have been a hole in it somewhere, but she steadfastly ignored it. Instead she reached forward and with her fingers, rolled the skin down Scott's cock.

"I'm so fucking hard right now," Marcus said, "it's starting to hurt." He unzipped his pants, and let the dick free. And swing free it did, easily the largest cock she'd ever seen, it was about as large as her largest dildo. Not just long, it was thick, too.

"Oh... my god." Tereon squeezed her thighs together again, swallowing. She was staring. Her hand had fallen away from Scott's cock and she visibly yearned. "Does it hurt? How do you get it -in-, fuck." Her breathing was a little ragged.

Scott said, "Jesus dude. I bet she can't even get her hand around that." He casually cupped one of her tits through her shirt, squeezed it and rolled the nipple.

"I can too," she protested and immediately wrapped her hand around his cock. But the tips of her thumb and her fingers wouldn't meet, and she -squeezed- rather hard. "Well jeez." She noticed he felt warm, and solid, and her cunt gave a spasm just thinking about him being inside her. "This is. Amazing." Tereon glanced to Mark, wondering for a second what it would be like to be -his- girlfriend. And wishing maybe she was.

As he watched her stroke him, Marcus said, "I bet she could fit her mouth around it." He pulled her breasts free and took one of the other tits in his large hand.

Scott said, "No way, dude. It's a fuckin monster."

Tereon shyed away, uncertain. "Uh, I need... another drink..." Yeah. That's what she needed. And to be Marc's girlfriend cause. Wow. She still couldn't take her eyes away from it.

Scott rose, dropping his pants completely and walking across the apartment half-nude to make her a vodka and orange juice, something he'd noticed her drinking at the bar.

As he returned he looked at her hand around Marcus' cock and said, "You want to see what it's like to suck an uncut dick?"

Tereon removed her hand and looked uncertain, but after a long drink... and after staring at Scott's cock hanging right in front of her face... she leaned forward and licked it hesitantly. Then she decided, what the hell, and put her mouth around him, trying to feel the differences with her lips and tongue.

"No, you gotta put your tongue inside the skin. Oh god, yeah just like that. Dude we gotta tell Cole his girlfriend gives amazing head."

"No! No you don't," her mouth had come off of Scott's cock with a little 'pop', and she started to get up. Scott's hands rested on her shoulders, casually pushing her back into her seat.

"Hey relax, relax, it was just a compliment."

Marcus said, "We won't tell him if you don't," and then he pushed her mouth back down on Scott's cock.

Quite willingly she began to lick and suckle again. After a few minutes she leaned back again, and took a drink. She looked at Scott's cock, and then realized she was still holding Marcus' cock in her other hand... squeezing a little, sometimes stroking. Embarrassed, she looked over at him. "I guess I... just don't wanna let go." She smiled sheepishly.

The roommate of her boyfriend said, "Hey I once heard that uncut dicks feel different when they're going in."

"No, I can't do that. I can't -fuck- you guys, that'd be cheating. It'd really hurt him, you know?

And he'd never forgive me." In the back of her mind a traitorous little thought popped up... but then could she be -Marcus's- girlfriend? Hee. "No, we can't." Her cheeks reddened again.

Scott said, "You could still tell us if it really feels different-- Marc said it's different when it goes _in_, you don't gotta fuck, I could just, press it in a little. Just the beginning, not actual fucking."

"Oh, well okay. Just to see, but not fucking. That's cool." Tereon tried to act casual, as if she weren't intensely excited at the idea of feeling a cock in her that was different than Cole's, and that she wished it were Marcus... and that he'd just -fuck- her. She felt guilty for that, though.

As she lay back on the couch, Scott reached under her knees and pulled her toward the sofa's edge and exposed her pussy to his hard cock which glistened with her saliva. "Why don't you guide it in. Make you feel more in control."

"Okay. But no more than I put it in, you can't help!" Tereon basked in the illusion of control, laying with her thighs spread to a guy she'd never met before tonight... his cock glistening and red, pointing directly at her hole. Tereon put her fingers around him and half pulled, half pushed his cock into her.

Scott said, "Is it different yet?" He pulled out a little and then pressed in a little deeper.

"Um, not really, except, you know. Bigger." She'd forgotten that she told him not to help, and just flexed the muscles in her pussy, trying to identify what was so different and felt so -good-.

The boy asked, "What about now?" He fucked about half his cock into her as she lay beside Marcus, who sucked at one of her nipples and rolled the other.

"Ummm. I might be too drunk to tell," she smiled sheepishly. "But I think it feels better." For a second she closed her eyes and just pretended that Scott was Cole... but inevitably the picture in her mind changed to Marcus and his monster dick pushing into her. How would it -fit-?

Scott pushed his dick all the way into her and said, "How's it feel now?"

"Good, really good." Tereon's hand slipped down over her stomach and she touched her clit with two fingers. "Its not fucking, we're just seeing how it feels different... right?"

He started to fuck her, "What about this? Is it different than your boyfriend's?"

Tereon protested even as she raised her hips to his fucking. "We weren't supposed to do this. No fucking, remember? I'm practically engaged. So no fucking."

The boys laughed and Scott continued to fuck her.

Marcus said, "Let's go to the bedroom." Scott pulled out, and Marcus scooped her up in his arms. Soon she was deposited in his bed, and found herself straddling her boyfriend's roommate. He pulled her down until she felt his dick press up against her pussy.

"Ohmigod," she gasped softly. "Ohmigod I can't believe it. How's it gonna fit? Ohmigod," she repeated, staring down between her legs as the head of his dick pushed between the lips of her hole to rest just at the entrance. "Come on, put it in me, I wanna see if it fits!"

Again the boys laughed, and Marcus thrust very slowly, watching as her pussy stretched around the shaft of his thick cock. "Oh," she gasped and lay her head back, "oh god, this is different. This is really, really different. Oh," her voice raised in a moan as more of his cock pushed into her and she could -feel- it in her, could tighten her cunt walls around it. "God that... feels so... fucking good..."

Scott pressed a lubed finger against her ass, and then replaced it with his lubed dick, which slid into her tightest hole with a slow, but steady thrust. Marcus gripped her tits while Scott held her hips as they fucked their cocks into Cole's girlfriend.

As one of her most frequent fantasies came true, Tereon shivered between the two. "God. God, god, fuck, god, fuck me. Fuck me, fuck me..." They began to move, slowly and holding her between them. "Ohmigod. Fuck, what the fuck."

Marcus asked, "Do you like my cock?"

"Yes, Jesus. Yeah," she wrapped her legs around Marcus, which gave Scott easier access to her ass. "God its so... big, I just... want to fuck it forever." She imagined again that she was Marc's girlfriend and that it was Cole who had to be content with fucking her ass, or jacking off.

The boy grinned and asked, "Does it hit that spot, just right?"

"It hits -every- spot," she giggled. The two moved themselves in and out of the girl in a slow, steady rhythm, enjoying her forbidden holes and exchanging looks of satisfaction at taking something that wasn't theirs.

Tereon began to make small, high-pitched moans, her face turning red and her eyes shut tight as her hips jerked against and around Marcus. "Oh fuck fuck fuck yeah! Yeah oh yes! Fuck me, oh god, fuck me forever!"

As she lay between both boys, they heard someone come through the front door. Marcus blinked, and then they heard Cole talking to himself (as he tended to do) before he headed to his bedroom.

She froze guiltily, but moved herself more fully onto Marcus' cock just as if refusing to give it up. "Shit, shit." Tereon wasn't sure what to do, whether she should go, not go, how Cole would react, if he'd break up with her... "shit."

The larger boy grinned and said, "He doesn't know you're here. You can just wait awhile, then head on over. After all, you did say he liked to eat you out."

"Oh. Oh yeah, he doesn't. Why would he think I'd be in here?" Carefully she moved back and forth on Marc's cock, Scott having slid out of her behind to jack off with his hand rapidly before spurting onto her ass. Marc grinned and turned Tereon over onto her back, where he began to pound into her with slow and lazy force.

"He wouldn't think its you," he chuckled in a low voice, "he'd figure it was one of the -other- girls from the party, you know... the ones he's not engaged to." He enjoyed how fierce her fucking was despite her red face.

Tereon looked down at her ring and remembered how Cole had proposed to her. Her panic that he might find out that she was here was no match for how much she wanted to keep fucking Marcus, and to keep being fucked -by- him. She whispered, "what's he doing? Has he ever walked in on you? Maybe I should get under the blanket."

The loud and wet slap-slap of their flesh against each other could easily be heard a room over. Cole glanced at the wall and sighed as he listened to his roommate nail some slut he found. After a moment, he got up and went to the door of Marcus' room. He called out, "Marcus!"

Tereon gasped and tried to pull away frantically, her eyes wide and her heart hammering against her chest. She scrambled to pull a corner of the blanket to hide herself.

The larger young man just held onto her hips firmly, then slammed into Cole's fiancee and grinned down at her. "Yeah what's up, I'm busy fucking a -fine- piece of ass!" He withdrew and again thrust quickly, slapping their bodies together with wet smacks. Involuntarily Tereon gave a little moan and then clapped her hand over her mouth in alarm.

"You're really loud! And some of us want to sleep. I mean I think Tereon will be home soon, and she doesn't want to listen to you and some girl!" He leaned against the wall beside the door.

Marcus pressed his lips to Tereon's and gave her a deep kiss, tongue playing with tongue. As the kiss broke, he said, "Dude maybe Tereon would like it. It would get her hot, you know?"

The girl beneath him shook her head frantically, mouthing the words "stop, shut up! Stop!" But the cock kept its audible rhythmic slapping, and she wriggled her hips and tried desperately -not- to moan at just how amazing it felt as it filled her, over and over.

12