Teresa & Miles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He put his hands at the waistline of her pants and began to pull down. Miles was going too slow for Teresa. She stopped the kiss and began the sexy squirm that women do so well. Off came her pants and her panties. Her pussy was gleaming. Its visible wetness told Miles all he needed to know.

He held his dick and scooted Teresa to the edge of the table lining up her pussy. Miles looked into her eyes and told her to look into his. He rubbed the head of his dick up and down her pussy.

"Please," Teresa said.

"Please what?" He asked.

"Make us happy."

For a fleeting moment, Miles thought about protection. He had no condoms with him. Teresa noticed something was wrong.

"We, we can't do this," Miles whispered, while looking down at the junction of his dick and her pussy. "I don't have any protection. I wasn't pla…"

"Miles. Miles. Look at me. No. Look up here. Look at me. Ok. I feel you. My God do I feel you. We should have protection. I'm on the pill, have been for two years now."

As Teresa talked she grabbed the head of Miles' dick and rubbed it over her pussy, finding her entrance.

"I know it's crazy, these days not to have it," she said, as she rocked her pelvis forward, allowing half the head of his dick to enter. "But sometimes Miles, you just know something, you feel something about a person. It's innate, like a woman's intuition."

The feeling of her pussy starting to wrap around his dick head was amazing. But Miles tried to think of a thousand different things

Maybe Teresa was one of those girls with a "black guy" fantasy. Maybe this was the ploy she used for all the guys. Maybe she was some common slut who knew he did play football and just wanted to get her another notch in her belt.

"Whatever you're thinking, stop," she said as she grabbed his ass and began to pull him to her. "Whatever you're thinking I'm, it's not right. Miles all I want to do for the next couple of hours is be yours. And I want you to be mine. I'm sorry. I don't have protection either. It's not like I carry those things with me. I got on the pill because of a past relationship. But Miles, let's talk about that tomorrow, please. "

Miles felt the tightness of her pussy and realized that her hands were no longer on his ass. She was no longer pulling him in. He was pushing on his own. Miles closed his eyes. She asked him to open them.

They maintained eye contact as he pushed. He scooted her ass closer the edge of the table, she leaned back. Miles wanted to get all of his dick inside. Teresa closed her eyes a couple of times, once wincing in momentary pain.

Teresa felt Miles' pubic hair against her mound and leaned forward to kiss him.

"Oh God," she said, breaking the kiss as Miles started to rear back. "Keep it there. Right there. Please don't take this out of me anytime soon. Oh God, help me."

"God may be getting ready to strike us down right now," Miles said. "But I don't care. I think I've found a little piece of heaven anyway."

Miles started small strokes.

"Oh, you feel so good," she said. "Ok. Ok. Ok. Here's the deal. Ah, right there. Right there. Gooooood. I promise I'll make you happy. Ah. Ah. Ah. I promise you. As long as you make me happy. Oh shit, a little harder. Oh shit. Can we do that? Can we make that promise? Ohhhhh damn. God, help me. Promise me. Please. Ohh, yesssss. Just like that slow and deep. Oh shit. Promise me. At least until the sun comes up. Ahh, damn. Ohh. Please promise me."

He did.

THE END

The sun has been coming up on Teresa and Miles for 15 years now. The two were married six years later and have two beautiful kids a 5-year-old and a 2-year-old. Once a year, they make a trek back to that park in Fayetteville to relive the start of their happiness.