Teresa Scalia: Barbara and Roxanne...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of the patrons stepped up to Barbara from the side and whispered in her ear "I'll give you five dollars if you take off the bra, how about it?"

"Bra? Take off my bra? What's he talking about?" Barbara thought to her self. Then she looked down and took stock of her situation. "Oh no" she said as she covered her chest once again. "I have to get out of here"

Again Barbara tried for the exit, but Maria would have none of it. Grabbing her by the wrist, Maria halted Barbara's retreat.

"There was at least two hundred dollars in that cash holder and you're going to replace it."

"Like hell I am." Barbara said as she pulled her wrist free and tried to run off. Maria was quicker and got the fingers of her right hand down the waistband of Barbara's skirt. Jazz the bouncer was about to step in but looked to Roxanne for the okay. Roxanne held one hand up as if to say "let things go, I'll tell you went to act."

Barbara tried to turn and face her pursuer, but Maria's hold on her skirt gave the advantage. A few dollars were thrown their way, which gave Maria ideas. Maintaining her hold with her left hand, Maria found the rear zipper to Barbara's skirt.

Barbara could sense what Maria was up to, "She's trying to get my skirt off. I can't let that happen to me in from all these people."

It took a couple tries on the stubborn zipper for Maria to get it completely opened. Barbara felt her skirt loosen at the waist and struggled with more intensity to try and escape. In her efforts to get away from Maria, Barbara momentarily lost her balance and fell face first over a table. This was the advantage Maria needed. With Barbara bent over the table at the waist, Maria pulled her skirt over her hips and down to her ankles. Barbara was now exhibiting some very sheer white silk panties, which gave a lovely contrast to her tanned skin. Barbara tried to kick at Maria but was foiled by her skirt bunched around her ankles.

The dancers had stopped performing in order to watch the commotion. One dancer said to her peers "That blond has cost Maria a lot of money, I'm going down help her."

With that the dancer made her way through crowd to the table Barbara had fallen over. Barbara had risen to her elbows but was still bent over the table. The dancer grabbed Barbara's wrists. "Going somewhere Mrs. Suburbia?"

"Let go of me you slut." Barbara protested.

Maria seeing that Barbara was secured, yanked her skirt free of the entanglement around her feet. Using her boots to good advantage, Maria positioned Barbara's feet a good three feet apart. This of course, combined with her high heels, created a very attractive view of Barbara's legs and ass.

Barber remained leaning on her elbows and looked back at Maria, "What are you doing! Leave me alone and let me go!"

"You lost my money, now you're going to earn it back. Just a little show for the customers." Maria said.

. Five, ten, and twenty-dollar bills came flying on to the table. "This might bring in more than I thought." Maria considered. She looked across the floor to Roxanne for approval. Roxanne gave a sly grin and nodded her head. Standing at Barbara's left side, Maria gently slipped her hand over the swell of Barbara's bottom and began slowly stroking the inside of her thigh. Barbara's head snapped up and Maria could feel Barbara's entire body tense.

"Maria has a lovely touch, doesn't she?" teased the dancer at Barbara's head. "Who knows where she's headed."

Barbara said nothing. The tantalizing touches had struck her speechless. She closed her eyes and tried to resist the feelings that were rising inside her.

Maria moved her hand up the back of Barbara's thigh and cupped the cheek of her ass. Giving several sensual squeezes, Maria's hand migrated to the other cheek. Again she tested the cheek with several slow and lingering caresses.

"I think it's time these came off," Maria said as she slipped the fingers of both hands under the waistband of Barbara's panties. Certainly not in any hurry, Maria slowly worked the waistband to the left and to the right as she pulled them down. Stopping halfway over the swell of Barbara's butt Maria stopped

Barbara had dropped her head to the table. Her eyes closed, her breath shallow and rapid, she gave in to her feelings.

Maria's right hand found its way under the waistband and was lost to view inside Barbara's panties. Slow movement of Maria's hand could be seen under the fabric. Barbara gave out a low moan and very subtly began to move her hips. Maria increased the rhythm in response to Barbara's reaction. It was a vicious circle Barbara was caught in. The more she responded to Maria's touch, Maria would correspondingly increased the intensity. Barbara was soon panting and bucking her hips wildly against Maria's strokes. When it seemed Barbara was at her apex, Maria abruptly stopped. Barbara at first collapsed on the table then quickly looked back for Maria wanting her to continue. Maria quickly stripped Barbara's panties down to her ankles and pulled them off. Tossing the panties in the crowd, Maria grabbed Barbara's hair and stood her up. Glistening with perspiration, Barbara's chest was heaving with rapid breaths. Maria's hands made quick work of unhooking and removing Barbara's bra. Her breasts now fully exposed with nipples cherry red and at their most aroused hardness.

Maria gave Barbara's nipple a gentle kneading with one hand as she cupped and squeezed Barbara's ass with the other.

"I think you more than made up for the money you've lost tonight, honey. If you'd like a private session sometime, just stop by here again." Maria purred into Barbara's ear. That she picked up a 20 from the table and placed it Barbara's hand, "Here's cab fare, lover." With that she gave Barbara a kiss on the cheek and walked off to gather the dollars littering the area.

Barbara was coming out of her sexual stupor and realized she was completely stripped in front of hundreds of leering men. She crouched low and tried to cover.

"Here Mrs. Anderson, I think you could use this." Roxanne said as she tossed the coat of Barbara's suit to her.

Pulling the coat over her shoulders and covering herself as best she could Barbara asked Roxanne, "What have you done to me?"

"Nothing that deep down you didn't want to experience all along Mrs. Anderson. I was just the facilitator."

Barbara bent down to retrieve her skirt that was in a pile on the floor. She briefly exposed her bare bottom to Roxanne. Roxanne took the opportunity and gave Barbara a friendly pat. At Roxanne's touch, Barbara shot straight to attention.

"Now tell me you didn't enjoy that." Roxanne said with her Cheshire cat smile, "Now get out here and come back when you're ready."

Still in heels, Barbara slowly walked for the exit, her skirt in her one hand and her jacket around her, barely covering her bottom. As she walked through the door Roxanne called out "Think about Teresa Scalia, Mrs. Anderson. Imagine the possibilities."

Like Teresa, Barbara had reflective drive home with the constant thoughts going through her mind "Teresa, imagine the possibilities, imagine the possibilities."

12