Teresa Scalia: Magical Mystery Tour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
obo
obo
89 Followers

"Teresa, Teresa!" Michelle called out. Teresa turned to see who was calling her name. "Teresa fix your dress." Michelle said.

Barbara snickered to Rhonda "She should tell her to cover her big Italian ass." Rhonda laughed and nodded in agreement.

Teresa now realized her exposure and reached behind her to try and pull her dress over her exposed back. She gained a grip on the left half and tried to pull it across her bottom. Because of the tight, fitting nature of the dress the other half pulled away causing even more exposure. Teresa tried a new tack and succeeded in getting a grip on each half. And with some effort managed to at least cover her derrière. Of course with both hands behind her back trying to cover her ass, Teresa was at a disadvantage.

Still adamant to finish the illusion, Omar opened the cabinet door and Kathy stepped out with a flourish. Kathy saw Teresa struggling to pull her dress halves together and could not resist taunting her.

"Mrs. Scalia whatever has happened to your expensive dress? I do believe you're having problems covering that big butt of yours. Seems you didn't get your money's worth, what a pity."

Teresa turned at the sound of Kathy's voice. She took two steps to close the distance between them still holding her dress together over her bottom.

"You did this you little bitch." Teresa said vehemently.

"I'm a bitch? I'll show you who's a bitch." With that Kathy landed a round house slap with her gloved right hand to Teresa's cheek. The force of the blow staggered Teresa and she released her grip on the dress. Seeing Teresa's hands free and her dress billowing, Kathy took full advantage. Grabbing the dress just behind the sleeves, Kathy peeled it down Teresa's arms and completely off. She then gave it a toss off the stage nearly striking Rhonda Wilson with it. Michelle tried to grab the dress and with the intention to rescue Teresa, but Barbara snatched it up before Michelle could get it.

"Give that to me." Michelle demanded.

"Not on your life. This is much too entertaining. And don't try anything Michelle you're outnumbered 2 to 1." Barbara replied.

Michelle did indeed weigh the odds and decided that discretion was the better part of valor. Teresa was on her own.

"Okay for now Mrs. Anderson. But there'll be another time and I'd relish the chance to blister your bottom again."

Omar had now given up completely on finishing this act. Throwing his hands up in resignation Omar left the stage.

Teresa now stood in the middle of the stage clad only in her ivory lace bra and panties. And her thigh high stockings and heels. The ivory colored lingerie was an excellent choice as it complemented Teresa's olive skin tone. The lace bra was a push-up style by design, as if the busty Teresa needed anymore help in that area. Her panties were cut low on the hip and showed plenty of generously round and exposed cheek. There was a highlighted lace panel over her pubic area.

"There now let's see if you collect any dollar bills." laughed Kathy.

Teresa took a moment to recover from the slap. She slowly slid her hands down her body. Each hand cupped a breast pausing for a moment as if to feel for the fabric of the missing dress. Her hands continued down over her rib cage and over the slight bulge of her belly and paused at the lace panel of her panties. Teresa's hands then followed the fabric of her panties around to her butt. Trailing over the curve of her bottom Teresa's fingers traced around to the top of her thighs and down to her stocking tops. It was then that Teresa realized her state of undress. She looked around frantically for her dress or something to cover with but found nothing. Then she saw Kathy smirking at her. Kathy stood with her hands on her hips and head tilted back in laughter. Feeling confident she closed the distance between Teresa and herself until they were nearly chest to chest. Putting her hands on Teresa's bare shoulders, Kathy leaned forward and whispered in her ear.

"Love the lingerie Teresa. I can understand what Maria saw in you. But that will be our secret won't it? We won't let Dominic in on that, will we?"

With that Kathy slipped the gloved finger of her right hand under the strap Teresa's bra and gave it a snap. Kathy then turned her back to Teresa and started to walk away. It may have been the crack about her and Maria or it may have been the twang of her bra strap, but something brought Teresa to life. Teresa made a lunge forward and got hold of Kathy's train with both hands. This stopped Kathy in her tracks. Teresa pulled mightily on the train. Kathy was surprised by the sudden force pulling her backwards basically by the ass. Kathy tried to resist but her high heeled pumps offered little traction on the hardwood stage floor. Having been weakened earlier by Teresa's assault, the bustle stitching began to fail. A determined Teresa kept a tight grip on the train. Then she gave it a sharp yank. The remaining stitching broke free and the bustle flew back at Teresa. Kathy, who had been leaning against Teresa's pull, fell forward face first, flat on the floor. Teresa dropped the bustle and jumped at the opportunity. With Kathy prone on the floor, Teresa jumped on her back straddling her. This provided quite a view for the audience. Teresa straddling Kathy with her pantied rear high in the air.

"Woo Hoo! Ride her cowboy!" Barbara hooted enjoying herself much too much. Michelle shot her an extremely dirty look.

Up onstage, Teresa was going to work. Much to Kathy's dismay.

"Now Ms. Benson, you seem to like zippers. Let's see how well yours works." said Teresa.

Kathy began to struggle under Teresa's weight, but had no success in freeing herself. She tried to roll from one side to the other. When that failed she bucked her hips attempting to throw Teresa off. Teresa gripped Kathy's sides with her thighs. All the while Teresa was trying to find the zipper at the back of Kathy's costume.

"Get off me you fat bitch." Kathy yelled.

Teresa paused at that latest insult and thought "Now I'm really going to show this little slut who's boss."

Teresa momentarily abandoned her search for the zipper and took hold of the right shoulder strap of Kathy's costume. With a couple mighty tugs the strap broke free. Teresa did the same to the left shoulder strap. Kathy was beginning to have some serious concerns.

"She's really gonna try and undress me. I've got to get away from her."

With the straps loose, Teresa went back to her search for the costume's zipper tab. It seemed to be hidden in the appliqué. Digging with her fingers Teresa found the tab. She wasted no time in opening the zipper its entire length. To just below Kathy's hips. Teresa took a grip of the costume on either side of Kathy's arms and tried to strip her. But with them both being prone on the floor and with Teresa's weight on Kathy's torso the costume was not coming off. Teresa had to change her strategy. Grabbing Kathy by the hair Teresa stood up pulling Kathy with her. As both women rose to their feet Kathy's costume fell away from her chest. The gentleman in the audience were treated to the sight of her very perky boobs. Kathy's light brown nipples topped them off nicely. The costume's descent stopped at Kathy's hips where the snug fit prevented gravity from furthering her exposure. Kathy's hands were on Teresa's wrists trying to reduce the pressure on her hair.

When they were both standing Kathy made an assault of her own. Teresa's strategy had one flaw. Kathy's hands were free. Kathy let go of Teresa's wrists and twisted to face her as best she could with her hair being held. She quickly got her hands under the straps of Teresa's bra. Before Teresa could react Kathy peeled the straps over Teresa's shoulders and then got her fingers inside the top of each cup. With a quick stroke, Kathy pulled Teresa's ivory colored lace bra cups down exposing Teresa's breasts. Teresa immediately released Kathy's hair and tried to cover herself. She tried to pull the cups back up over her breasts, but Kathy's attack broke both straps and the cups would not stay up. While Teresa struggled with her damaged bra, Kathy attacked Teresa's panties. She grabbed both sides of the panties at the waistband and tried yanking them down. Teresa quickly abandoned her bra and got a right-handed grip on the front of her panties.

Kathy countered Teresa's move by moving her hands to Teresa's backside and pulling down her panties as far she could. Teresa's magnificent breasts and equally impressive derrière were now exposed to all. Teresa had to do something or she was going to really suffer a defeat. Still holding up the front of her panties with her right hand Teresa grabbed Kathy around the waist with her left arm. As forcefully she could she pulled Kathy close to her and then swiftly ran her hand down Kathy's back and over her bottom searching for Kathy's panties. On her first attempt Teresa's hand slipped over the top of Kathy's pantyhose. Teresa's fingers were scrambling for grip on something and did succeed in finding the right cheek of Kathy's bottom. Kathy jerked forward when she felt her butt being grabbed.

This later Teresa as a put Kathy even deeper and Teresa's grip. Teresa then slid her hand her hand over Kathy's butt toward the small of her back. She was searching with her fingers for something. She found it when her fingers touched the waistband of Kathy's pantyhose. Plunging her hand under the pantyhose, Teresa's fingers felt the waistband of Kathy's thong. Getting all four fingers around the waistband Teresa pulled back as hard as she could. The effect was Kathy was now getting the wedgie of a lifetime.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh shit!" Kathy cried out while she hopped up and down in reaction to the pressure while still grasping Teresa's panties.

"How does that feel slut?" Teresa asked as she tightened her grip.

Teresa gave the thong several hard yanks and Kathy couldn't take it any longer. The thong was buried too deep. She let go of Teresa's panties and tried to spin away. Teresa held firm her grip on Kathy's thong and got a second hold on her hair with her right hand. Now she had the young stripper under control. Forcing her back to stage center, Teresa spied the table holding Omar's props. Teresa led Kathy over to the table. Kathy's waist contacted the edge of the table and Teresa pushed her face down onto it. Kathy's bottom was pointed towards the audience. Teresa released Kathy's thong and switched the grip on her hair to her left hand. Kathy was beginning to wonder what Teresa had in mind for her, would she be satisfied with just a stripping or would there be further punishment. Kathy was fearing there might be more in store. Kathy struggles were increasingly diminished as she was beginning to accept her defeat. Teresa ran her right hand over Kathy's bare back and began to work the costume over Kathy's hips. It was slow going with one hand but Teresa managed to get the material down to Kathy's round butt. By this time Kathy given up and was no longer fighting. Teresa sensed Kathy's surrender. She let go Kathy's hair and whispered taunt of her own in Kathy's ear.

"Now let's everyone see that cute little butt of yours Ms. Benson."

Teresa used both hands now and tugged the costume down over Kathy's bottom letting it fall to her ankles. Kathy was quite fetching site now. Still in her heels with navy blue sheer to the waist pantyhose with pink thong underneath. Kathy stood with her legs straight and butt pointed at a saucy angle. Teresa took a moment to run her hand over Kathy's derrière. She then hooked her fingers in the waistband of the pantyhose and peeled them down to Kathy's knees. Kathy's thong stayed in place. The pink waistband was visible but all the other material was buried deeply in her nether cheeks. Teresa rested her left arm across the small of Kathy's back to hold her in position. Teresa raised her right hand to begin Kathy's spanking but then paused for a moment as she noticed something on the table that would be of use. Teresa picked up a magician's wand.

"Well how appropriate. This should serve very well don't you think Ms. Benson?" Teresa said as she held the wand in front of Kathy's face.

"What are you going to do with that?" Kathy asked in a panicked voice.

"What do you think I'm going to do, Dearie?" Teresa replied.

"Oh God no she's gonna spank me with that stick." Kathy thought to herself. Kathy then made a few futile struggles, but Teresa held her in place. With a firm grip on the wand with her right hand and a firm grip on Kathy with her left, Teresa cracked Kathy across the ass. The effect was not what either woman had expected. When applied to Kathy's bottom the wand shattered into several pieces and exploded into a bouquet of artificial flowers. Evidently the wand was one of Omar's tricks. Teresa tossed the bouquet aside and commenced with the more traditional hand spanking. Kathy gritted her teeth at the first spanks to her bottom. Teresa was experienced at administering spankings as Barbara Anderson and Maria Ramirez could attest. Teresa alternated blows to each of Kathy's round cheeks and soon a warm glow could be seen on her tan skin. About midway through the punishment Kathy propped herself up on her elbows and looked back at Teresa. Teresa's boobs were swaying with the motion of her arm and her mocha colored nipples were betraying a bit of arousal. Kathy was feeling sensations other than the pain in her bottom. Still on her elbows she arched her back and subtly spread her legs. Teresa laid on a few more and then decided that Kathy had been sufficiently punished. Grabbing a good handful of Kathy's hair, Teresa pulled her to a standing position, facing the crowd.

"Now go back to your strip club you slut and stay out of my life." Teresa ordered. She then turned Kathy to stage right and pushed her away. Kathy stumbled as her costume was still around her ankles. She stepped out the costume, then tried to pull her up pantyhose. When the hose contacted her red-hot cheeks the pain was too intense and Kathy left the hose just below them. Picking up her costume she walked off stage. Hands-on hips, head back and chest thrust out, Teresa watched triumphantly as the defeated Kathy left. In her battle, Teresa had completely forgotten that she was bare breasted with her panties at half-mast in front of 200 some people.

"Teresa dear. What a way to break into show business, but don't you think you're a bit overexposed?" Barbara called to her.

"Overexposed?" Teresa wondered, then realized what Barbara was talking about. Teresa covered her boobs with one arm while trying to pull her panties up with the other.

"Maybe you can use this." Barbara laughed as she threw Teresa's dress to her.

Teresa snatched up the dress and covered herself as best she could. She then scampered off stage in the opposite direction that Kathy took.

"Well Rhonda that was certainly worth the price of admission." Barbara chuckled. "Let's go have a drink." Then Barbara looked over to Michelle Smithson. Barbara stepped around Rhonda to confront Michelle face-to-face. "You know Michelle regarding that crack you made earlier, I would like nothing better than to warm that big bottom of yours, so be careful what you wish for." Then Barbara did something, which for Barbara Anderson, was most unusual. She gave the tip of Michelle's left breast the slightest flick with her finger. Shocked, Michelle covered her breast with her hand. Perhaps Barbara was finally getting in touch with her dominant side.

With that Barbara and Rhonda walked back to their table and Michelle went to find Teresa.

*****

Author's note: This was a story in response to a reader request that I include younger character in a story. As always I appreciate your comments and suggestions.

obo
obo
89 Followers
12