Teresa Scalia: Slip Sliding Away

Story Info
Teresa and Barbara conflict at a public oil wrestling show.
7.4k words
4.73
9.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
obo
obo
89 Followers

For the past couple of years, Roxanne Starr had diligently worked to become accepted as a legitimate businesswoman in the community. Being the owner of a somewhat notorious bar and strip club did not ingratiate her with the other business owners. However, when Roxanne opened the lingerie shop in the main street retail district, the other merchants could not ignore her presence. Roxanne became active in the Junior Chamber of Commerce and participated in their activities.

The Jaycees hosted an annual Fun Days event to raise money for the various local charities. The event had a history of success, but in recent years attendance had been lacking and the amount of donations had correspondingly decreased. The Jaycees were meeting to plan this year's event. Roxanne attended the meeting and listened carefully to the discussion. She soon determined that this year's event would not include anything that had not been done in the past. And she also took note of the members bemoaning the fact that their event was not generating the interest it once had. Roxanne had an idea and decided to present it to the members.

"I've got an idea. Now before any of you make up your minds, hear me out. Fun Days has been lagging and the numbers are there to prove it. We need something to put new life into the event. The data also shows that we have an untapped demographic that does not attend this event. Namely, the male of the species."

"Roxanne, surely you're not proposing we have some of your "dancers" perform at Fun Days?" asked a bemused fellow Jaycee.

"I think we could do something very PG rated. What I have in mind is an oil wrestling venue. No violence, no serious competition, just the girls sliding around in a pool of salad oil. The girls will all know each other and will have everything planned out prior to the matches. We already have a liquor license so we can sell beer at the venue. What do you think?" Roxanne asked.

There was a long silence while the membership pondered Roxanne's proposal. Then one member spoke up.

"You know, this could work. Of course, it will turn off some of the female population, but as Roxanne pointed out to us, they haven't been supporting this event in the last few years. If we want this to continue we need to truly think outside the box and attract a different audience."

A lengthy discussion followed with some dissension and some agreement in the membership. A consensus was finally reached and Roxanne was given the go-ahead to put on the oil wrestling show.

"Thank you, I'm sure this will be a great addition to our fundraising effort," said Roxanne.

Roxanne went to work planning the event with great hopes that it would be a success.

Fast forward several weeks and the Fun Days event is taking place. The location is the Central Park of the town. The oil wrestling show is scheduled to go on in the early evening. Portable light towers have been brought in to illuminate the ring. Bleachers were set up on three sides of the inflatable 12 ft. by 12 ft. ring. The brightly colored vinyl ring had an inflated 2 ft. curb to contain the oil and the contestants. The front row of the bleachers was quite close to the ring. In fact, there was just enough room to walk between the ring curb in the first row of seats.

It was time for the show to begin and Roxanne gave some final instructions to her contestants. All of which were recruited from either the Gentleman's Club or Roxanne's lingerie shop.

"All right ladies we all know what to do. I'll keep track of time for the matches and you all know the order. Right? Maria and Jenna will be the third and final match. Remember now, no wardrobe malfunctions, no dirty fighting just slip and slide around and have fun. Okay?" Roxanne asked.

The two ladies in the final match were two of Roxanne's most trusted employees. Maria Ramirez and Jenna Myers. Maria has had a long history of dealings with both Teresa Scalia and Barbara Anderson while Jenna, not too long ago, had a most satisfying encounter with Barbara.

The girls all nodded in agreement and were giggling in anticipation. Roxanne gave the ring announcer a card with the girl's names and the pairings. As she looked around the venue she was pleased to see that the bleachers were filling up with the exact demographic she had hoped to attract. Roxanne was also surprised to see several women and couples in the audience.

The ring announcer introduced the first match and Roxanne took her seat in the center of the front row so she could monitor the action, hand out towels for oil soaked eyes, and keep time of the rounds.

Dominick and Teresa Scalia arrived shortly after the first match had started. Teresa was dressed in floral print A line dress. Predominately blue, the sleeveless dress featured a snuggly fitted bodice and V-shaped neckline that revealed just a hint of Teresa's ample cleavage. Gathered at the waist, the skirt flared from the hips to a length just above the knee. On her feet were pair of wedge sandals. Teresa's brown hair was worn loosely just below the shoulders. The couple slipped onto a bench of one of the side bleachers. Taking in the action in the ring, Teresa was somewhat skeptical.

"Well the Jaycees have certainly come up with something new for this year" Dominic said to Teresa.

"I'd like to know who came up with the idea. I think it's demeaning that this town will turn out for an event featuring women rolling around in oil," Teresa replied. Dominic gave Teresa a skeptical look as he recalled some of the public exhibitions his dear wife had participated in.

Despite Teresa's opinion, the wrestling matches were very well received. The audience enjoyed watching the girls slip around on the oil covered vinyl. Their clumsy grappling moves and comic falls were a hit.

At the other side of the bleacher section Mark and Barbara Anderson had found seats. For this summer evening's entertainment, Barbara chose to wear a very snug pair of hip hugging, white Capri pants. Her outfit was completed by an equally snug short-sleeved black knit top with a scoop back and neck that featured a full-length front zipper. Barbara chose a pair of simple black flats for her footwear. Her blonde hair was pulled back in a ponytail. Mark was watching the action intently and laughing at the antics. Barbara was more reserved. Her opinion of the entertainment was much the same as Teresa's.

"I'm glad you're thoroughly enjoying this," Barbara said to Mark somewhat sarcastically.

"Yes I am. Is there a reason I shouldn't? " questioned Mark.

"I just think it's not very dignified to have an exhibition of women rolling around in oil. That's all," replied Barbara.

"You, of all people, don't think it's dignified? Please Barbara give me a break."

In due course the first two matches finished up and it was time for the main event. The ring announcer took a position in front of the audience and began his announcements.

"And now ladies and gentlemen, introducing the contestants for our final match of the evening. Entering the ring first, please welcome Maria Ramirez."

Dominic looked at Teresa and smirked "Aren't you acquainted with this young lady Teresa?"

Teresa thought for a moment as memories of her past encounters with Maria came flooding back. Their scrap at the boxing ring with Teresa ending up over Maria's lap having her bare bottom punished, their meeting in the private suite at the garden show, and finally Teresa getting the best of Maria and returning the spanking at the Hoedown.

"Yes Dominic, you don't have to remind me about Ms. Ramirez" Teresa replied curtly.

Cheers and applause greeted Maria as she stepped from behind the bleachers to the ring curb. Covered in a dark red satin ring robe, Maria acknowledged the accolades and slowly slipped off the robe. Underneath she was wearing dark red boy shorts and matching sports bra. While not particularly revealing Maria's outfit did nothing to hide her abundant curves. Maria did a pirouette with her arms raised and then stepped over the curb into the ring.

"Maria's opponent for the evening will be Jenna Myers".

Barbara audibly gasped and her mouth fell open when she saw Jenna. She too had memories that came flooding back. Namely the encounter on the beach with Kathy Benson and Jenna. Other than the three principal ladies, no one else had knowledge of what went on that day. Although Teresa and Michelle Smithson arrived late on the scene they may have deduced that something risqué had taken place that day.

"What is it" Mark asked reacting to Barbara's apparent shock?

Coming back to reality, Barbara composed herself. "Oh, it's nothing I just got a little chill."

"That's funny I didn't feel anything, but it seems you did." Mark observed "You've got goose bumps on your arms and, don't look now my dear, I think your high beams are on."

"High beams?" Barbara said looking at Mark. Mark grinned and nodded a response. Then looked down at Barbara's chest. Barbara followed Mark's gaze and discovered to her embarrassment that her nipples were straining against the fabric of her blouse. "Oh, oh!" Barbara exclaimed as she quickly covered up with her arms. Of course, it was the intense memories Barbara had of her time with Jenna on the beach that stirred the response.

Jenna entered the ring area waving to the crowd. Her long, wavy brown hair bouncing on her shoulders. Jenna had a navy-blue ring robe covering her. When she reached her corner, Jenna removed the robe with a flourish revealing a matching navy blue two-piece outfit similar to Maria's. Not nearly as busty as Maria, Jenna displayed an athletic physique, strong dancer's legs, and a very cute bubble butt.

Purely by coincidence, Teresa and Barbara were seated at opposite ends of the same bleachers set. And Roxanne Starr was seated front row center of the same section. All three were unaware of each other's presence.

Maria and Jenna shook hands in the center of the ring and commenced their match. After a few seconds of grappling both lost their balance and fell to the well lubricated ring mat. Both women were laughing heartily as they rolled in the oil. Roxanne enthusiastically cheered them on as did the audience. Teresa and Barbara were not having nearly as much fun as their husbands or the other members of the audience. At the end of the first round they decided, independently of each other but nonetheless completely simultaneously, to leave the area.

"Dominic I've seen enough of this. I'll meet you at the car later." Teresa said as she got up to leave.

Dominic replied "Fine, see you in about half an hour or so."

Teresa tried to exit through the aisle that she had used to enter the venue. Because the bleachers were completely full, spectators had crowded into the aisle making it impossible for her to exit that way.

"Stupid people," Teresa muttered under her breath. Her path blocked, Teresa walked to the front of the bleachers, took a right turn and started down aisle way between the ring and the front row to seek another exit.

"Mark I'm going to the car. There's nothing here I want to see." Barbara said as she rose from her seat.

Without looking away from the oil soaked grapplers Mark replied "Okay, fine with me. I'll see you later."

"Well, you bet you'll see me later mister," a simmering Barbara thought to herself. Barbara stepped off the end of the bleacher and tried exit as had Teresa, but found her path blocked. "Maybe if I walk down the front I can find a way out of here," Barbara thought. She started down the front aisle way, staring at Jenna the entire time. Teresa was approaching from the opposite direction. Her attention was riveted on Maria Ramirez as she traversed the narrow path and not on what was in front of her. The pathway between the front row and the ring curb was barely wide enough for one person. Of course, the inevitable happened. Teresa and Barbara met in the middle of the front row directly in front of Roxanne. Neither woman watching where they were going which caused them to bump each other vigorously. Both looked up at the collision and both were incredulous at who they had literally run into. Quick on the trigger, Teresa was the first to speak.

"Watch where you're going, clumsy."

"I'd give you the same advice Teresa. What were you doing? Checking out your Latin girlfriend there? I'm told you and she had some very good times," Barbara snidely replied.

Teresa seethed at Barbara's allusion to her and Maria's past. Teresa took a long look at Jenna and saw something familiar. "Speaking of girlfriends, Barbie. That caramel skinned wrestler certainly looks familiar. I do believe I saw her and that Kathy Benson leaving the cove on jet skis that day Michelle and I surprised you. We always wondered what we missed out on that day. You know Barbara, you don't hide it well. Your face was very flushed and, as I hate to bring this up, your tush was glowing and it wasn't from the sun. So, tell me, what really went on?"

Literally seated ringside, Roxanne had to cover her mouth to stifle an out loud laugh at seeing these two verbally spar. Roxanne had gotten the best of both Teresa and Barbara on previous occasions and enjoyed seeing the conflict between those two. In the ring, Maria and Jenna were between rounds and looked to Roxanne for a cue to continue. That's when they saw Teresa and Barbara arguing.

Maria observed "Well look who showed up tonight, Teresa Scalia and..."

"Barbara Anderson" Jenna said finishing Maria's sentence.

"You know Barbara Anderson?" Maria asked.

"Oh yes, she and I met a couple months ago out on the lake," Jenna replied somewhat wistfully. "Who's the brunette with the big rack?"

"That woman, my dear Jenna, is one Mrs. Teresa Scalia. With whom I am intimately acquainted."

Jenna had heard some of the stories told around the Gentleman's Club about Mrs. Scalia. Kathy Benson had filled her in on several incidents. The latest when Kathy was humiliated by Teresa at the Magic Show performance.

Teresa's crack about what went on at the cove was more than Barbara could take.

"Teresa I'm not going to listen to any more of your insulting lies. Now if you'll excuse me I'd like to get by."

Barbara attempted to step around Teresa. Barbara's back was to the bleachers and Teresa's back was to the ring, her legs firmly against the inflatable curb. Barbara raised her right arm to try and put some distance between her and Teresa. Teresa resented the intrusion into her personal space and put her hands on Barbara's arm. Barbara felt the pressure on her arm and thought Teresa was trying to start something. Barbara pushed back against Teresa. Although it really wasn't that forceful push, Teresa's feet were immobile and she could not take a step to maintain her balance. Letting out a whoop with arms waving in the air, Teresa fell backwards over the curb and into the oil slick ring. Her legs flew up as she landed flat on her back. With her legs still pointing skyward, Teresa's momentum caused her to slide a few feet on the mat. The crowd, whose attention had been drawn to the argument, roared with delight upon seeing Teresa's tumble. The skirt portion of Teresa's dress fell back to her waist revealing all of her legs. The crowd cheered raucously. They were also treated to the sight of her lavender colored panties. Teresa pulled herself to a sitting position and realizing her exposure, she adjusted her skirt for modesty. Teresa looked at Barbara with venom in her eyes. "You did that on purpose. Just wait," Teresa threatened as she struggled to her feet. Incensed with what Barbara did to her, Teresa completely forgot about sharing the ring with Maria and Jenna. Rolling to her left side and pulling her legs beneath her, Teresa attempted to stand. Unsteadily, she got to a standing position. Teresa took a tentative step forward and immediately lost her footing. She fell face forward onto the mat.

Maria and Jenna were amused bystanders taking in Teresa's predicament. "You think we should help her?" Jenna wondered.

"No sweetie, let's just you and I enjoy watching the sophisticated Mrs. Scalia come down a few pegs," said Maria.

Barbara immediately halted her exit when Teresa went into the ring. At first she was shocked, but when Teresa stood and then fell on her face Barbara was beside herself with laughter. She took a step back to the center of the ring laughing heartily. Barbara was so overcome with hilarity she decided to cast a few verbal barbs at Teresa.

"What's the problem Teresa? Things a little slippery in there for you? That oil might do wonders for your hair!"

Teresa struggled to her hands and knees and pushed her oil soaked hair back from her face to look at her tormentor. So overcome with her own wit, Barbara doubled over in laughter with her hands on her knees. An unintended consequence was that Barbara was positioned directly in front of Roxanne and was somewhat luridly pointing her shapely butt directly in Roxanne's face. Seeing an opportunity, Roxanne seized the moment. Very slowly Roxanne raised her right leg and gently positioned her tennis shoe clad foot in the center of Barbara's ass. Barbara didn't have a clue what was going on until Roxanne softly caressed Barbara's butt with her foot.

"I feel something on my bottom, is someone groping me?" Barbara thought. Still with hands-on knees and her butt pointed back, Barbara turned her head to see what was going on and was greeted with the slyly smiling Roxanne Starr. "What!!" Barbara yelled a split second before Roxanne let go with a powerful shove. Arms outstretched, Barbara flew over the curb and landed in the ring face first, sliding like a sea lion on wet concrete, she skidded across the entire width of the ring and into the curb at the opposite side. Sputtering and spitting salad oil, Barbara rolled over and sat up. She was wiping the oil from her eyes when she heard Teresa's voice.

"That was graceful. How do you like it Barbie?" voiced Teresa.

Barbara looked at her nemesis. "You're about to find out how I like it."

Both women managed to get to their feet and take a step toward each other. Maria and Jenna looked to Roxanne for some guidance. Should they interfere? Should they jump in? Roxanne very subtly indicated to the girls to let the soccer moms have at each other and they should stay out of it for the moment. Struggling to stay on their feet, Teresa and Barbara closed the distance and started swinging. With every slap thrown both women struggled to keep their balance. Teresa landed a grazing blow to Barbara's cheek that momentarily froze her. This gave Teresa the chance to get a grip on Barbara's hair. Barbara reciprocated and as both women yanked on each other's hair, their footing failed and down to the mat they went.

By now the spectators were in a frenzy. This was a much better show than any of them had expected. And more than a few of the visitors on hand were knowledgeable of the history these two women had with each other. Dominic spotted Mark at the other end of the bleachers and made his way over to him.

"Well Mark, here we go again."

"It never ends does it? What do you say we go have a beer? These two can find their own way home."

"Sounds like a capital idea. The Gentleman's Club?" asked Dominic.

"The Gentleman's Club it is. Lead on Alfonse," announced Mark.

The two husbands left as their wives continued to debase themselves in the oily ring. With a solid grip on each other's hair, Barbara and Teresa rolled about on the mat screaming insults at each other. Neither could get a solid advantage on the other. Barbara was maintaining her modesty, but Teresa's skirt was bunching up at the waist exposing the olive hues of her now glistening bottom. Teresa had chosen a lavender thong this day and most of her well-rounded butt was exposed. Both women were tiring and it looked as though they had reached a stalemate. Roxanne, however, was not ready for the fun to end. She gestured to Jenna and Maria to separate the battling ladies. Roxanne also indicated that Maria should handle Teresa and Jenna assist Barbara.

obo
obo
89 Followers