Teresa's Christmas Finale Ch. 03

Story Info
Vengeance is delivered; the conclusion and twists.
15.6k words
4.82
61.1k
9

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/26/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is part of an ongoing series. The chronological order of my stories is now listed in WifeWatchman's biography.

Feedback and constructive criticism is very much appreciated, and I encourage feedback for ideas.

This story contains graphic scenes, language and actions that might be extremely offensive to some people. These scenes, words and actions are used only for the literary purposes of this story. The author does not condone murder, racial language, violence, rape or violence against women, and any depictions of any of these in this story should not be construed as acceptance of the above.

Part 16 - Surrendering To The Authorities

"Well," I said, "stop standing there staring at me. Call the Sheriff. Tell him to accept the bastard's terms."

"I'll call the Sheriff now." said Chief Moynahan, who left for his office.

It was the late morning of December 26th, and Thomas P. Cook had just offered to turn himself in as long as he was protected from me. I told everyone in MCD to carry on, and I went back to my office. In Christmas colors tradition, Green Crowbar followed Red Crowbar into the office.

"What about Hardwood?" asked Cindy as we sat down.

"I suspect he might be with Cook," I said, "saying he's recording Cook's 'journey' to the very end. Even with the video evidence we have, nailing him to the wall is going to be tricky."

Cindy was peering at me. "You don't think this is legit. You think Cook is up to something."

"He's up to no good, that's for sure." I said. "But no, I'm not seeing his game plan at the moment..."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Here's the deal." Sheriff Allgood said at 12:20pm. He was in the Main Conference Room with Chief Moynahan, me, Cindy, Lt. Hugh Hewitt, PCpt. Thompson, Lt. Irwin, and the FBI's Muscone and Nash. "Cook will drive into the County in a chauffeured limousine. He says he'll cross into our jurisdiction at 2:00pm. We can have Patrol cruisers lead him and follow him."

"He's going to take the route up University Highway, then across MLK Jr. Avenue to Riverside Drive," continued Allgood, "then up Riverside to Police Headquarters, maybe past it to the intersection with College Avenue at the southwest corner of Courthouse Square."

"Once they're in the County," Cindy said, "we can force him to change his route to one we want."

"Except for one thing." said Allgood. "I've agreed to these terms, and we will follow them. I don't know if he has a bomb in the car or what other devices or measures to keep himself from being ambushed by us, but we're going to keep our side of it. We are going to do things his way."

"Commander," asked Chief Moynahan, "anything to say about that?"

I shook my head. "No." I said. "We should insist he stop at the County Line and let us eyeball him to make sure he's in the car. Other than that, surround him, put a tracker on his car, follow him with drones as well as patrol cruisers, and let him turn himself in."

"What's the threat assessment?" asked Muscone. "What if his car is packed with plastic explosives? He's shown he's been in possession of blasting caps."

"Evacuate the route." I said. "Clear University Avenue, MLK Jr. Avenue, and Riverside Drive."

"Can we do that?" asked Lt. Hewitt. "Pretty busy time of day."

"We did it on Christmas Eve." I said. "The whole County saw Cook's message if they had televisions on. They'll know... and understand."

"I don't like how he implicated Commander Troy." said Martin Nash. "Kept saying the Commander would try to murder him. I'm concerned he's trying to set something up that will implicate the Commander."

"The Commander," said Sheriff Allgood, "is going to be nowhere near the route. He will be at County Jail."

"No, that won't work." I said. "I have to be visible to the television cameras. People have to see me not murdering Cook. My best, maybe only alibi in this, is for hundreds of people to believe their lying eyes as they watch television today..."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"This is Bettina Wurtzburg, KXTC Fox Two News!" shouted the lovely redheaded MILF reporterette at 1:45pm. "We have breaking news from the Courthouse! Let's go to Amber Harris for the details. Amber!"

"Thank you, Bettina!" said the athletic blonde. "Billy Russell, son of U.S. Senator Samuel Russell, had his preliminary hearing just moments ago! Mr. Russell is charged with DUI, felony resisting arrest, felony assaulting a Police Officer, and causing the accident that put several orphan girls in the Hospital!"

"Mr. Russell and his attorneys did not waive their rights to preliminary hearings," continued Amber, "and the Defense Counsel made several motions regarding the evidence. Judge Rodney K. Watts, to whom this case was assigned, has denied bail for Billy Russell, saying he is an extreme flight risk. Russell will remain in County Jail until the first hearings early in January, but Defense lawyers have demanded an expedited hearing for their client."

"Thank you, Amber!" said Bettina. "And we're waiting here at Courthouse Square for Thomas P. Cook, former Town & County Councilman, to turn himself in to authorities on charges that culminate in attempted murder with aggravating circumstances..."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Paulina Patterson walked into 'Rhythms & Rap', T-Square's swankiest nightclub. "I want to see my brother. Now." she ordered the two men at the bar.

"Lady, you don't walk in here and demand to see the Big Guy like that---"

"I said NOW!" shouted Paulina. "Unless my brother wants to sit out the rest of this year in a prison cell---"

"Okay, sister." said T-Square, coming out of the back room. "It must be a big deal, for you to come in like you just did."

"Let's talk." said Paulina. She led the way to T-Square's office.

Once inside, he sat down but did not offer her a chair. "So... what is it?" he asked, watching her through his trademark sunglasses.

"You will not provide Thomas Cook and John Hardwood safe passage out of this County and out of this State. Whatever plans you had, drop 'em."

"Why should I do that?" asked T-Square. "Lots of money for me."

"Let me just put it this way." said Paulina. "That easily could've been the Iron Crowbar's other daughter on Christmas Eve. That could've been Tasha... my daughter, your niece... left there to die. Do you really want to help those filthy crackers that did that to a little girl like that?"

T-Square nodded. "You've got a good point, there, sister. And fortunately, another 'sister' has appealed to me to let her handle these issues. So just relax, go do what you do, and it'll be all gravy from here."

Paulina nodded. "Thank you. Have a Happy New Year." She turned and stalked out of the room, and ultimately out of the club.

T-Square thought to himself: She don't know what's about to happen, but she did know that I was going to take green dollar bills to get Cook out of here... after his first arrangements failed. Now how did my sister know all that? Only one possible answer there... the Iron Cracker...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

At 2:00pm a stretch limousine approached the County Line, a Coltrane Deputy Sheriff's car following. After crossing over the line, the car stopped behind the waiting Police cruiser. Sergeant Rudistan came to the car and the window rolled down. A KXTC cameraman was right behind him, and video of the occupants was broadcast into the homes of the County.

"Ah, Mr. Cook, Mr. Hardwood," said Rudistan jovially, recognizing the two men in the back seat, "so glad you could visit our County today. If you'll just follow this Police car in front of you, we'll have you at Courthouse Square in no time at all."

His joviality fooled no one present. Cook just nodded. Hardwood's face was gray with apprehension, his facial features set in a look of perma-hatred.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"And now they're driving up University Avenue." said Bettina as the drone showed the car moving up the road, sandwiched between two Police cruisers with blue lights blazing. "And they're turning onto MLK Jr. Drive, passing 'Rhythms & Rap' on the left, and... what is that?... it appears that some protesters in red t-shirts are blocking the motorcade route! The cars are stopping, but for less than 30 seconds and they're beginning to move again as Police move in on the protestors, taking them down hard to the pavement of the road and arresting them, and moving them out of the way...

Moments later, more Bettina: "And the motorcade is moving just north of the ruins of Ward Harvester, and now they're reaching Riverside Drive. This is like the O.J. Simpson slow-speed chase all over again... and now they're coming up to Police Headquarters, where Sheriff Allgood will take custody of Mr. Cook, and Deputies will take Mr. Cook to County Jail."

The vehicles stopped just past Headquarters. I was watching from the sidewalk just in front of the front doors to the building, along with the Chief, my Captain of Detectives, and about 30 Uniformed Officers. The Sheriff was down on the sidewalk of Riverside Drive. There were several Media persons with their cameras recording everything, and citizens behind barricades.

As Police surrounded the limousine, the driver got out and opened the left-side back door as Rudistan got to the right-rear door and opened it. The gathered crowd hushed momentarily, then began chattering as no one got out of the car. The occupants of the back seat had disappeared!

Part 17 - Sleight Of Hand

All Media cameras turned to pan on me as it became clear that Thomas P. Cook and John Hardwood had somehow disappeared out of the limousine. I kept my face a mask of iron as I mentally absorbed what was going on.

The driver was escorted into Headquarters and the vehicle brought into the fenced-in parking lot and driven to the rear of the parking lot near the Crime Lab building for analysis. Meanwhile, I went back inside and to my office. You get one (1) guess who followed me in.

"Well, now we know." said Cindy. "Rudistan says they were in back of the car, and everyone in MCD saw them on the KXTC broadcast. They somehow got out, and are now at large again."

"Yes." I said. "And their mischief is not done yet---" Just then Helena buzzed me.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"So how did they do it?" asked Sheriff Allgood as we sat in the Main Conference Room. Also present were Chief Moynahan, Cindy Ross, and Captain Briscoe. Half an hour had passed since the disappearing act that had humiliated the TCPD on television had occurred.

"The motorcade stopped once, and very briefly, on MLK Jr. Drive," said Cindy, "when those red-shirted Antifa anarchists tried to block the route. We also found that there was a movable panel in the floor of the limo."

"We're going back over the route now." I said. "The place they stopped was near the old Fillmore Pharmacy building, where Jenna Stiles was held in that underground dungeon." (Author's note: 'Fire In The Embers', Ch. 04.) "If there's a manhole in the street there, I think we'll know where they got out of the limo."

"They would've had to move fast; not much time to get out of the car." Cindy said.

"And it showwwwws," said Chief Moynahan, "that these red-shirted fruitcakes are indeed paid operatives and not just random trouble-makerrrrrs."

"One thing I'm pretty sure of." said Sheriff Allgood. "You've got to be very careful, Commander Troy. The Press is already insinuating you're behind the disappearances. If anything happens to them, you'll be accused of doing it. You need to stay in sight of people, have people with you. I don't think it's too much to have you escorted in your vehicle by a Police cruiser or a Deputy detail. People stationed outside your house, just to vouch you're inside, stuff like that."

"They're getting what they want." Cindy said. "They're on the run, and the Commander is the one imprisoned and being watched."

"She's right, you know." I said, halfway in a reverie. Then I came out of it and said "Okay, I have work to do, if y'all will excuse me."

"Commander," said Briscoe, "you really need to speak to the Press and stop their speculation... speculation which is no more than thinly veiled accusations of you."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

At 4:00pm I stepped outside of Police Headquarters and to a podium in front of a huge crowd of people who called themselves 'journalists', as if that were an honorable term.

"We have determined that the limousine had a removable floor panel in the back seat." I said. "The limo briefly stopped over a manhole on MLK Jr. Drive, and we believe Cook and Hardwood exited the vehicle and went down into the manhole at that time. APBs have been re-issued for both men, and a reward of $50,000 for information leading to the arrest of these men has been authorized."

"Commander, were you involved in the disappearance of these men?" asked Tim Sioban.

"No." I said. "And your cameras were on me the whole time, as they have been every minute I step outside of Police Headquarters."

"Commander, what are you going to do if you capture these men before anyone else does?" asked Amber Harris of KXTC, and her question sounded more like an accusation.

"I'm going to bring them to this here Police Station and have them taken through booking, then put in jail cells. Then they'll get their fair trials." I said.

"Are you sure you're not going to kill them?" snarled one 'journalist' that I did not know.

"In spite of your hopes for me to do that," I said, "I'm going to set the right example for my daughter... who is still alive, by the way... and bring these criminals in to face Justice in the American Court System. It's you Fake News journalists that are trying to gin up a story that I'm going to harm these guys, and you need to stop your irresponsible and dishonest reporting."

With that, I turned and went back inside Headquarters, leaving a gaggle of furious 'journalists' staring daggers at my backside.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

As the sun was sinking over the western horizon at 5:30pm, Laura drove into the fenced-in employees parking lot of Police Headquarters. Moments later, she and I came out, both dressed in trenchcoats and hats against the cold.

Ever chivalrous, I opened the shotgun-side door for her to get in, and then I got in the drivers side. We pulled out and, followed by a Deputy escort and two Press news vans, drove up to County Jail and First Precinct Headquarters. Some moments later, the Press vans observed Sheriff Allgood and his wife drive into that same facility.

Ninety minutes later, well after dark, the Press saw the Troys, again wrapped heavily against the cold, get into the Commander's Police SUV and drive out, followed by the Deputy detail. The vehicle drove to The Cabin, which was empty. The Deputy detail set up at the entrance to the driveway as the Troys went inside. The Press vans had to circle back and find spots off to the side of the road to park and wait. They would be harassed and forced to move by TCPD Patrol cruisers very frequently, but never so badly that they couldn't keep watch of The Cabin above them...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The two black-clad figures descended into the manhole in the storage room at First Precinct Headquarters, into the old, nearly forgotten underground storage room. Armed with night-vision devices, they headed down the tunnel that acted as a storm drain to prevent flooding if need be. At the end, the man unlocked the door covering the drain and they exited, securing the door behind them.

Now outside, they looked around, getting their bearings. The saw no Press vehicles, no drones that might have infrared and could detect the heat of their bodies. They made their way along the field, away from the Jail facility, reaching a small dirt road. A dark green O65 Imperial Crown was waiting for them. They climbed into the back seat.

"Where to?" asked the black-clad driver. It was Todd Burke.

"Drop me off on the north side." I said. "Laura where will you be going?"

"BOW Enterprises." said Laura. "By the way... is this the same car as your Black Beauty, Don?"

I smiled and Todd laughed. "No, Aunt Laura." Todd said. "Uncle Harvey provided us with the shell, but the innards are all BOW Enterprises equipment. Barry Oliver has been having more fun than a human being should be allowed to have putting test stuff in here."

"Just don't get pulled over." I said. It was not long before I was at my destination.

Part 18 - 'Enhanced' Interrogation

"Yes, yes." said Katherine Woodburn as she sat behind her home office desk on the phone. She was still dressed in her off-white blouse, black skirt, sheer black stockings with a pattern of roses woven in, and black suede high heel pumps. She looked hot.

"Look, the agreement is in place. We're not going to impeach Jared... no... yes, I know the new plan, but you might need to realize that Commander Troy's daughter was just saved from being blown up, and there's great sympathy for him now... okay, we'll talk about it when the Legislature convenes on January 3d. Yes... goodbye."

Oh good grief, Katherine thought to herself as she gulped down her drink, then poured another. These idiots had no clue...

She thought she heard a noise and looked at the window. She saw nothing. She turned to top off her drink with some amaretto, then looked at the window again and gasped in shock.

The Iron Crowbar was standing in front of the window.

She didn't have time to move. I rushed for the desk and had her out of her chair, and I violently slammed her head and chest to the top of her desk.

"No one else is here to hear you scream, bitch." I growled. "Where is Thomas Cook?"

"I have no fucking idea---" Katherine began, but I slapped her head to the table.

"Bullshit!" I growled. "Where the fuck is he?"

"Go fuck yourself." Katherine said.

"How about I fuck you,, bitch?" I growled. Holding her down with my left hand, I slid my right hand under the hem of her skirt and up her smooth thighs to her pussy. I began to fondle and rub her cunt slit. Katherine began getting wet, very fast.

"Stop that, you fucking thug!" gasped Katherine.

"You don't want me to stop." I growled. "You're loving this. You're fucking wetter than Niagara Falls." I slid my bird finger deep into Katherine's pussy, and began sliding it back and forth along her slick cunt walls. Katherine's protests were barely masked groans of pleasure.

I then undid my pants and brought out my throbbing, iron hard cock. I situated myself behind Katherine, then said "One more time, bitch... where is Cook?"

"Fuck you, you son of a bitch!" Katherine snarled. I suspect she was actually egging me on to do it.

"Since you insist." I replied. I flipped the fabric of her skirt over her succulent ass, fit my head into her labes, and thrust forward with raw male power.

"UHHGH!" Katherine cried out as my cock invaded her tight cunt. I gripped her hips and began fucking her.

"You bastard!" she growled, but she was pushing her ass back to meet my thrusts as I thrust into her again and again, balls-deep in intense sexual pleasure. I began fucking her with a deep, hard, steady rhythm.

"Uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh..." Katherine grunted as my groin smacked her sweet ass. I remembered the time I raped Vicki Oldeeds in Sidney Wellman's office. (Author's Note: 'Case of the Executed Evangelist', Ch. 04.) Katherine was a much hotter, wetter, deeper fuck. Katherine was actually good.

"Take my cock, bitch!" I yelled at her. "I'm going to give you what you NEED!"

"Oh God!" Katherine cried out. And then it happened... her cunt clamped down on me, hard. Katherine was orgasming around my cock as I raped her!