Teresa's Shoe Store Ch. 01

Story Info
College freshman sells women's shoes.
1.8k words
4.21
56.1k
11

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 11/05/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During my first year in college I was looking for a job to make some extra money. While I was still living with my parents, they were stingy with pocket-money and I wanted to enjoy the more exciting life style of my classmates.

I didn't really know where to look, but my mom reminded me of her friend Teresa who owned a shoe store where I had done some helping out several years past.

So I called Teresa who remembered me well from then and said that I was fortunate because just recently a salesperson in her women's department left for another job.

"Women's shoes," I thought, "not exactly my expertise, but why not?" Without much hesitation I accepted her offer to work part time on three evenings plus the whole day Saturday, the pay was more than reasonable given my complete lack of experience.

After all, last time I didn't sell a single pair of shoes, but rather moved boxes around in the storage and brought shoes from there to the store or moved them back out into storage when they were no longer needed.

In a case like this, I really appreciated having an older sister who could give me a lot of information I direly needed. Heather was, unlike myself, a lot into fashion anyways and spent a fortune on all kinds of clothes, shoes, and accessories. I admit I admired her for always being well-dressed, even sexy, and I sometimes heard from other people that they admired her, too, for having such a good taste, taking good care of herself, dressing attractively and just always making a good experience.

The only thing I didn't understand was why she never had had a boyfriend, even though she was 24 at that time. Given how pretty she was and how nice she looked at all times, I imagined she would be the dream girl of most men. But then you never know the real reasons and of course it's possible, if unlikely, that she dated someone in secret here and there.

In any case, I approached Heather the next day and asked her for a mini-tutorial in women's shoes. She smiled and asked for the reason, so I explained it to her.

"Ok, let me show you what I have," she suggested and we went into her bedroom where she opened her closet and took out quite a number of pairs of shoes.

"If you don't mind, I'll just wear them for you right now, so you get an even better impression on how they look on women's feet." First she put her feet ("size 6", she said) into a pair of dark blue flats. I liked the simple and elegant look of them quite a bit. Next came a pair of kitten heels with open toes, an elegant turquoise, her feet looked really very sexy in them and her red toenails aroused me a bit, too. I wonder why I never really had paid much attention to my sister's feet...

Take three were her elegant high heels she wore for formal events, they were shiny silver, also open toe and had a thin, nicely designed ankle strap. As she walked around in them and I watched her walking, I got a veritable boner in my pants. I hope my sister wasn't looking, but she seemed to be entirely focused on her tutorial.

Already at this point I knew that my job would be a lot of fun for me, looking at women's feet, toes, arches, heels, and seeing them in all kinds of shoes.

Heather then continued with a pair of black platform heels, very fashionable at that time, and extremely erotic I thought. Then she showed me a pair of wedges, rarer to see these days, as she noted, "but still nice shoes for many occasions."

"I'm sure you know mules and clogs, don't you?"

"Yeah, of course."

"So let me show you as a last pair for today my stilettos," she announced.

"My sister in stilettos?" I thought. "Never seen her in those, I'm sure!"

But here she was, her feet arched to the maximum on these ultra-sexy super-high heels with a very thin heel, all in dark red. Here, her toes were encased by a pointed toe design and they also had a nice ankle-strap with some sparkling ornaments.

She must have seen the bulge in my pants because she sat down, raised her foot and gently touched me right down in my crotch, rubbing my hard-on with her stiletto sole.

"I can tell you like this tutorial," she smiled. "Maybe we'll continue some other time..."

Then she suddenly lifted her foot up a bit and poked my penis hard several times with her stiletto heels. It hurt, but in a beautiful way...

I didn't dare to ask her where she wore those heels but for sure those were very nice ones and I would probably follow any woman anywhere just to experience them on my body.

The next week I showed up at Teresa's store for my first work day and after filling out some paper work in the office, I was shown my workplace by Teresa herself.

"There is one other salesperson in the women's department, her name is Lindsay. She's been her for over three years and knows a lot about everything. She won't be around at all times when you are here, but use her as a resource when you need help. For now I suggest you walk down the aisles and study the different models and prices a bit so you get a first overview of what we have."

I thanked her for the opportunity to work in her store and her trust in me and started to walk about in the department. Despite Heather's tutorial, all of this seemed still quite alien to me and I thought I would have to rely a lot on my customers to suggest models and make selections initially. But over time I hopefully would become more experienced and proficient.

While I was mulling over these thoughts, a customer walked into the door. A lady with very professional look, probably around 40, and being quite stressed as I could tell from her face and the way she moved.

"New here, I guess?" she asked.

"Yes, in fact, well, as of... em... today." I replied.

"I'm Sharon," she introduced herself. "Regular at Teresa's." She smiled.

"I'm Frank. Nice to meet you." I was a bit embarrassed about this situation.

But Sharon was in a hurry and didn't want to waste much time with socializing.

"I'm looking for some elegant shoes for a special occasion at work," she said. "I thought maybe kitten heels or something similar."

"Yes, um, Ma'am," I said. No idea where they were. Sharon picked up my desperate look and led me down the aisle where some of the more elegant dress shoes were displayed.

"Over here!" She exclaimed and pointed at a little table with about five different pairs of kitten heels.

Finally, I tried to put on a little bit of salesperson talk: "Which one of those would you like best for the occasion?"

It took her less than ten seconds to decide and she pointed at the pair in the back.

"This one please. I like the dark blue collar and the open toe design, the shape of the heel is also quite elegant."

I noticed that those were the most expensive pair among them, but if she thought they would work best for her, the better.

"What's your size?" I asked.

"Size 8, sometimes 8 1/2," she replied.

I pulled a box with size 8 of the kind she liked out underneath the table and almost gave the box to her, when I interrupted myself and thought it would be much better to lead her to a chair to try them on. She may be in a hurry but in all likelihood she would probably still prefer to try them on, at least for a couple of seconds.

Right at the end of the aisle there was a small bench where I offered her a seat and sat on a small stool opposite from her. Underneath the bench was a footrest where she placed her shoes and took them off in an almost hasty way. She wore expensive very shiny and silky suntan pantyhose, seamless on the foot part, without reinforced toe. I could see her toes through the hose and their nails were painted in a sparkly orange polish.

I took the dark blue kitten heels out of the box and helped her in the shoes. When I bent down towards her feet I smelled the flavor of sweaty women's feet and was turned on immediately. While helping her into the heels, my hand accidentally touched her feet and ankles several times, and I felt the smoothness of her suntan pantyhose which barely covered her very attractive legs and feet.

She stood up and walked around for a bit, definitely less than a minute, and I simply enjoyed this fascinating look of an attractive women in heels wearing pantyhose.

"They fit perfectly!" She exclaimed. "I'll take them."

At the same moment, her cell phone rang. She took the call, said a couple words and then talked to me.

"I'm sorry but I am late for the meeting. In fact I'd rather wear these shoes since this special event is right afterwards and I won't have time to change. Just mail me an invoice, Teresa has my address."

And she took her purse and disappeared as quickly as she had arrived just minutes ago.

Not sure what to make of this woman and slightly strange customer, I gathered the clutter on the floor, disposed of the box, and took her black dress shoes with minimal heels that she had worn when she came into the store back to the storage area. I wondered if she wanted them to be mailed to her? Would she care? Or even remember them?

As I weighed the options, I held her shoes in my hand, and then moved them up to my face to smell them. Yes, I knew this special scent from before, just now it was much stronger, In fact I really loved it. I touched my face with her shoes, rubbed the soles, the heels, and the pointed ends against my face, smelled them extensively. Then I moved them down to my crotch and massaged my boner through my pants.

I thought came to my mind... but what if another customer would show up now...? Well, I guess I would be "in the restroom", officially...

I unzipped my pants and continued the caressing of my penis with Sharon's black dress shoes; slowly, then faster, holding the shaft with both of them and rubbing it gently, then the head, using the heels to dig in a bit more. Finally I massaged my face again with the left shoe and smelled it intensively, while using her right shoe to massage my cock some more. I got hotter and started to moan a bit, and then I came, splashing my cum all over her shoes and feeling absolutely wonderful.