Teresa's Shoe Store Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My right hand slowly went down her back, caressing her big ass, and then massaging her very wet crotch area. She started to breathe heavier and sighed when I stuck first one, then two fingers in her cunt and moved them slowly in and out.

I walked her to the couch and laid her down the way she was earlier, with her legs spread widely. I kneeled in front of her, looked her in her eyes and very slowly moved my penis to her vagina and inch by inch filled her up all the way. She sighed louder and bit herself on her lower lip, looking ashamed to the side. But I kept going and pushed my cock in and out in a slow, than faster rhythm, noticing that even more juices came down through her pussy. As I fucked her harder and harder, she moved her hands to her breasts and massaged them, pinching her nipples, breathing shorter, and moaning in a high pitch, which turned me on even more.

I kept banging her for many more minutes until I knew there was no return and finally hammered my rod into her cunt as hard as I could so it would touch her cervix for the first time this night. My orgasm was one of the wildest I ever had and I shot my cum deep into her dozens of time until it slowly subsided. During that process she orgasmed as well and her whole body shook in spasms out of pleasure, while she shouted some Korean words.

It was time for her to go and I only let her wear her dress. No panties, no bra, and even no socks or sneakers. After all, didn't she attempt to steal some expensive shoes...?

12