Teresa's Triple Delight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"None taken Walter. Now keep going."

"Eventually Teresa stopped humping backwards to let me do all the work. After she did I picked up the pace, which seemed to please her. Her once steady moaning evolved into cat like meows and a loud grunt every time I slammed against her butt. Wasn't long before her meows and grunts changed to heavy breathing. Almost as though she was gasping for air. No doubt she was on the verge of climaxing. Then she did. First with a loud shriek followed by a series of whimpers as though she was crying. Then as her whole body began to quiver the flood gates opened and out shot multiple gushes of pussy juice along with very loud cunt farts. Almost sounded like a motor boat put-puttering along. Strangely all I could think of was you Lacey, and your cunt 'farts' when you orgasm from anal. You and Teresa are a lot alike in many ways. You both have incredibly nice assholes and enjoy being fucked in it."

"I'll take that as a compliment. Now please continue."

"Her orgasm was so intense I thought about stopping, but didn't. If anything I picked up the pace even more. While it might be hard to believe it caused her to have a second orgasm. I never experienced someone having two orgasms back to back so fast while ass-fucking. But she did. And with the second one she literally 'squirted' all over my balls and thighs. By then my testicles were beginning to ache from slamming against her pussy and I was wondering if I'd be able to cum after having held off for so long. But soon afterwards I did, and it was a huge load for me. At least six strong streams deep in her ass. More if you count a few weak spurts at the end."

Masturbating like I was while listening to Walter took the inevitable toll on me. As if on cue I orgasmed right along with Teresa in the story as the thoughts of her cumming twice the way she did pushed me over the edge. While it wasn't as intense as the way Walter described Teresa's orgasm it was still pretty mind-blowing and a very wet one as I soaked the pillow my ass was on.

"Wow Lacey. That was awesome. I could tell you well about to cum by the way you frantically rubbed your clit, but I never expected so intently. It was like a volcano erupted the way you gushed."

Before I had a chance to catch my breath to respond Walter got on his knees between my legs and licked my cunt and inner thighs cleaned. He lapped up every drop, including deep in my vagina as his tongue would go.

"You taste delicious Lacey...but you always do."

"Thank you Walter. But don't think just because I cummed you can stop sharing things with me. Cause you can't. Now get back on your side of the bed so you can continue with the story.

"You're a glutton Lacey, but if you insist. After I cummed I slowly withdrew my now shrinking cock from Teresa's cum filled rectum. When I did it left her with a large anal gape. Way bigger than the one she had earlier. Wasn't long after I removed my cock before our collective cumloads started oozing out. Literally flowing out would be a better way to describe it based on the amount of semen we deposited in her ass. Seemed like it would never stop and when it did it left a huge puddle on the sheet after dripping down off her cunt lips. We should have thought to put a towel under her beforehand, but didn't. And before you ask, yes Bill did get it on video."

"Once Teresa was fully drained we took turns using the bathroom to clean-up. Then we all gathered together again on the bed. At that point Teresa couldn't thank us enough for the great ass-fucking. Said it was better than she expected...and fantasized it would be. 'My asshole might be sore for a while, but it was well worth it.'"

"Wasn't long before the subject of her much wanted 'cum-bath' came up. Teresa asked if we were all up to another ejaculation before long. We looked at each other before assuring her we were. Hard not to be with someone like Teresa, even at our age."

At that point I piped in again..."Seems ever since her first group sex session Teresa has this 'bucket list' relative to things she's fantasizes about and is determined to check off each item. Good for her, and how fortunate for you and Bill to be part of it. Now please continue..."

12