Teri's Second Man

Story Info
Teri meets a new guy.
2.1k words
4.21
48.1k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tericd
tericd
125 Followers

I met Brian when I put an ad on the Squirt network. I put a picture of myself from the neck down in blue lingerie, saying a crossdresser wanted a man. Brian answered my ad, saying he had a fat, cut, 8 inch cock.

Obviously this got my attention. After a few emails he told me where I could see some pics of him. After I saw them, I was hooked. He was wearing panties and nylons in the pics, which was great. But, what really grabbed my attention was his cock. It was truly awesome. I couldn't help but imagine wrapping my lips around it.

We kept writing, as I made plans to visit the city where he lived. We finally agreed on some days that would work. As the day approached, all I could think about was getting his cock in my mouth. He also wanted to fuck me, which was scary, but I wanted to try. I did tell him that whatever happened he had to cum in my mouth.

I took off early on Monday morning after sending him my cell phone number so he could find out my room number. I stopped in 1 town to drop something off and shop a little. I found 2 cute dresses that I thought might fit me, and planned to stop a few more places to shop.

On my way down the road my cell phone rang. It was Brian saying he could get away that day at 5:00 if I was interested. (We had been planning on the next day around noon) I was certainly interested. So I skipped the rest of the shopping and headed straight to the city.

I got checked into my room and immediately started getting ready. I ran some bath water and started getting my lingerie and skirts out of my suitcase. I stripped of my male clothes and put them all in the closet out of sight and mind, put on a short silky robe, and got out my makeup and set it in the bathroom. After a quick luke warm bath ( I didn't want to get anymore overheated) I started getting dressed.

Brian said he wanted me to wear white underwear, so I put on a white garter belt, then some lace top white nylons, some silky white bikini panties and a lacy white bra. Then I went into the bathroom to get my makeup in order. I didn't start on my makeup, as I wanted to cool off first so I wouldn't sweat any as I was doing it. I then sat around in my lingerie for a bit then got out a short white half slip, a black mini skirt, and a semi see thru beige blouse, that I planned on wearing when we met.

It was time to do my makeup. I love doing this, but am not real adept at it. I tried my best, and thought it turned out fairly well. Then I put on some earrings, and ankle bracelet, a red choker, then the clothes I'd picked out, some sexy red nails, and finally a sexy red wig.

I was ready for Brian, hoping he would like what he saw. He called before long to get my room number saying he would be over in about 10 minutes. That was good, as it didn't leave me any extra time to get nervous. I put on a pair of heels, and paced the room waiting for him to arrive.

It seemed like a long time until there was a light knock on my door. I took a look in the mirror as I passed and liked what I saw, hoping Brian would also. I slowly opened the door and was greeted by a nice looking man about my height, but lighter. As he walked in, Brian placed his hand on my ass and caressed it lightly saying I looked nice. I hoped he meant it, but was more interested in his hand, as it felt great as he lightly stroked my ass.

He could tell I was nervous, so he asked how I wanted to proceed. I thought a few pictures might be in order, so went to get my digital camera. Brian said he was already excited grasping a large bulge in the front of his pants. It was evident he wasn't kidding, and the outline of his cock was still evident when he let go.

He fondled my ass and crotch some as I got the camera, producing an unladylike bulge in the front of my skirt. He pulled my skirt up a ways so he could check out my panties then rubbed the front of them. I was definitely enjoying this and returned the favor by fondling the bulge in his pants. It was quite impressive in my hand, and imagined it would be in my mouth also.

I gave him the camera, explained how it worked and stepped back for some pictures. He took one of me standing, then wanted me to bend over with my back to him so he could see my ass under my skirt, then one sitting and one with my skirt pulled up showing my panties. He stopped so he could strip and I got my first view of his cock. It was beautiful. Long, thick, and cut. I reached out and wrapped my hand around his bare cock. It felt nice in my hand as I stroked him back and forth as he pulled my panties aside to handle me.

I asked Brian to unbutton my blouse for me as the fake nails made that difficult. He was happy to oblige, and we got my blouse off. Brian picked out a pair of my panties and put them on as I removed my skirt and slip. Then he took a picture of me with just my bra, panties, garter belt, and nylons.

He had me turn around and ran his hands up the inside of my thighs to caress my panties again, and pulled them aside to get better access to my cock, then took another pic of my ass. He seemed to like my ass, and I could just imagine what he had in mind for it. The thought frightened me. I was a virgin and he was rather large.

He stood back up and I ran my hands over his cock in my panties. His cock looked awesome, straining against the silky material. I noticed some moisture seeping through the panties, so I was pretty sure he was enjoying himself. I was also sure that I wanted to taste some of that. He pulled the panties to the side and his cock sprang out. I reached over and stroked him some more, rubbing the precum over the head as I fondled it. I knew what felt good to me so I tried to do the same for him.

I couldn't take any more, so I dropped to my knees, still stroking him. I licked the head, tasting the precum and causing more to appear. As I opened my mouth and slid my lips over the head of his cock, I looked up at him as he took a picture. It turned out great. My hand with red nails wrapped around his cock as I slipped him into my mouth.

It felt great having his cock in my mouth. It was perfect with my fist wrapped around it, as that regulated the depth perfectly. What was exposed was all I could handle. I spent some time just enjoying this as he took a couple more pics.

He finally pulled his cock out of my mouth and sat back on the bed. His dick was sticking straight up and really looked impressive. He asked me what I thought about fucking, and I said we could try that tomorrow. I think he wanted me to sit right down on his cock. It looked inviting, but rather scary. I wanted him in my mouth first.

He scooted up the bed a little and I sat on the end of the reaching for his cock again. He sort of turned over me and got in a 69 position. I layed back on the bed as he positioned himself above me. He slid his lips over my cock, which was great. I shifted a little so I could get to him and got his dick back in my mouth as he worked on me.

Talk about great, I was getting my cock sucked as I sucked on a cock. It doesn't get much better than that. Before long, I had to push him off my cock. He had me close to cumming, and I didn't want that yet. He let me go for a minute then started working me with his hand again until I pushed that away also.

Brian got of the bed and stood up beside me. I reached out to stroke his cock a few times then got on my knees again. I continued stroking him until I saw a drop of precum show, then licked that off, tried that again, then slid my lips over his head and down the shaft until his head was in the back of my mouth.

Then I tried working my tongue over that sensitive spot on the bottom of the head and alternated between that and pumping my mouth up and down. He seemed to like that as he began urging me to suck his cock. That spurred me on and I sucked even harder. I would stop and work his head with my tongue while pumping him with my hand, then go back to sucking. Alternating between the two.

He kept urging me to suck his cock then calling me his pantyslut. Then asked me to run my nails over his ass and balls. I gladly did this and as I did he grabbed my head and started fucking my mouth. He was still gentle and let me set the depth with my right hand while my left caressed his ass and balls urging him into my mouth. I could certainly tell he was getting more excited.

I really started pumping his shaft with my hand as he fucked my mouth as he kept talking about sucking him. Pretty soon his legs started to quiver a bit and he started talking about taking his cum. I just moaned around his cock in assent and increased my efforts. His head seemed to get even bigger and he really increased his pace saying here it comes. And it did.

He quit pumping and I could feel his cock swell then pulse in my hand and lips. I could actually feel his first shot hit the back of my throat (just like I've read about many times) then his second shot hit even harder, then another smaller one. After the first three shots he just sort of filled my mouth, really filled it. With his cock and all the cum, I couldn't even swallow.

I just kept pumping him with my hand while I kept my lips sealed around his shaft until I drained him. He finally pulled out of my mouth and staggered back a little. I managed to keep my lips sealed as he pulled out so I didn't lose a drop. There was just still too much in my mouth to be able to swallow so I got up and went to the bathroom. I had to spit out part of his load, which I didn't want to do. Then swallowed the rest. Maybe next time I'll let it run down my chin if Brian might like that.

When I returned, Brian came over to and started stroking me. I fondled his shrinking cock and rubbed in the rest of the cum and saliva. He started working the precum over the head of my cock and then started pumping me while he fondled my ass. I soon came in big spurts on the bed and floor. He kept pumping me until I begged him to quit. A hand job was a little disappointing, especially considering how good his mouth had felt on me, but my main objective had been to suck him off so I was happy.

Brian had to leave soon so he proceeded to get dressed. I hated to see his lovely cock get covered up. I could still taste his cum, and would have liked more. We made arrangements to meat the next day, but unfortunately an illness at home required me to leave. Next time I'll feel that big dick in my ass.

tericd
tericd
125 Followers