Teri's Turn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After he caught his breath Dan began sliding his cock back and forth again a little at a time. The channel soaked with our combined juices was slick enough he just had to work the muscles to get them loose enough to allow him inside. I had my thumb and forefinger wrapped around the base of his cock in a impromptu cock ring but there was a wide gap between them along the top of his cock. His full hardness had returned and the heel of my hand was pressing against my ass as he worked the last few inches into me. I had never felt so full in my life, at least not in a pleasurable sense. The pain and expansion of child birth was a lot more but the ripples my vagina walls did then were to eject the monster not draw it in.

Dan held still and let me get used to it all as my cunt muscles still rippled inside. I took my other hand and pressed down on my lower stomach feeling his hardness in me. There was pressure on my bladder like I had to pee.

Finally the muscles stretched enough I started pushing and pulling his penis slightly to let him knew he could move. He began slowly working his cock in and out of me slowly building a steady rhythm . His pumping and our breathing fell into a matched rhythm.

Oh Gawwd! It felt so good. He was putting pressure on all the right spots. This was what I had been waiting for since I was 18, this man taking me making me feel good. How many orgasms had I brought myself to with my fingers while daydreaming about it all. I wanted to look at his face but something stopped me. In my fantasies, in my dreams he would be looking at me like he wanted ME! Not just a piece of ass. But in my reality I had seen that look to often, or no look at all. A lot of times when guys just want to fuck you and bust a nut in you they won't look at you during sex and if they do its grab your hat see you later when they are done. As I was lost in that thought I lost concentration on the sex and my "ardor seemed to wane" as Dan would tell me later.

I was looking at his chest and I had taken my lip between my teeth in a show of trepidation and lost in feeling sorry for myself when he leaned forward and kissed me again. Our lips danced and in a few minutes our tongues started to duel as he would invade my mouth and chase my tongue around. I could taste my pussy juice diluted on his face and lips. A little to sweaty and tangy for me but I wasn't the won who licked it from the source.

While we were kissing his hands finally slid up and cupped my breasts under the top I still had on and he began stroking my nipples with his thumbs. That ran a jolt between my clit and my nipples and it seemed like he was timing the stroke to coincide when he would mask against my clit on a down stroke. I guess my "Ardor" return and when we broke our lip lock I took the chance and glanced up into his face. I didn't see a guy staring at my bouncing tits or at the wall trying to get his nut off. I saw a look of adoration and caring as he looked down at me and into my eyes. Then it didn't feel like he was fucking me, it was beginning to feel like he was loving me, making love not just sex.

The scraping against my G Spot, with the pressure on my clit along with the fullness of my cunt combined with this new emotional revelation and sent me over the edge. It started in my thighs and stomach at the same time rolling spasms racing toward my groin. I gritted my teeth and hissed. While I did Dan pushed up my top and pushed my tits together making my nipples touch before taking both in his mouth and sucking them. If there was any doubt in my mind I was cumming it was gone them. I locked my legs around him pulling his ass tight and jamming his fat bludgeon into my poor abused pussy.

My fingernails were digging into his upper arms as I held on for dear life and rocked myself through the rise and fall of my moans and waves of pleasure.

As I eased back to reality I realized he hadn't come again and was still hard in me, still filling me. I looked up at him and asked

"Why didn't you..."

but before I could finish he answered

"I didn't know if you were safe?"

The fact that he would even care to ask when so many other assholes just expected you take care of it was heartening. Even though he did blow his first load in me he was still double checking and I looked at him smiling saying

"Go ahead, I am fixed."

With that revelation he leaned down kissing me again as he began rocking inside of me. I grunted in response partly due to the pleasure and partly due to the pressure pushing the air from me. At first he seemed to be waiting for me to catch up but I told him not to wait for me but to go ahead. Raising himself up onto his hands he began to slide in and out in earnest. Soon his hips were slapping between the thighs and building a tingling back up in my groin. Our grunts and the slapping sounds mingled as I worked my hips to meet his thrust in rolling movements meant to make him cum.

The tiny jolts in my pussy and clit were pushing me over the edge again for a smaller climax when he finally locked his arms out and drove his hips into me burying that tool inside me. I could feel it pulse and contract as he dumped his load in me trigger a smaller but no lease pleasant quake in me. As I felt his spasms end I expected him to roll off. Instead he lowered himself down and keeping himself inside me he placed his weight on my hips and his elbows while he leaned in and kissed me. We kissed softly and wetly for what seemed like forever until I finally felt his softened self to slide from me. I could feel the mess oozing out of my hole and between my ass cheeks as we lay there. We continued to kiss until I happen to look up and realize my kids were going to be getting off the bus in about 45 minutes and with a groan I had to break up the party.

But there are plenty more to come.

12