Terms of Employment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a beautiful intimacy in bearing witness to the bringing of this ultimate pleasure and, for a second or two, I waivered. She held on for as long as she could, desperately hoping, but in the end her need was too great.

With a muted, soulful, cry she stroked her clitoris with an almost brutal ferocity and collapsed to her knees as she succumbed to the power of it. Beads of perspiration stood out on her forehead and she was still panting for breath as I surrendered to my own greed and guided her back between my legs.

Chapter 5

I was still struggling to find a lever with which to prise open Marcia's personal life but it seemed hopeless. Clutching at straws I wondered if her step-daughter offered a way in. Sue had confirmed that she was still on the scene and, to the best of my knowledge, Marcia's first marriage had only lasted a couple of years. It seemed odd.

Setting out to track her down proved difficult. I knew, because Marcia had told us often enough, that her first marriage had taken place on the day of the royal wedding. The ceremony was held at Caxton Hall, the venue for many showbiz weddings, and so it was easy to find the records.

I noticed, with a wry smile, that Marcia had lied about her age all this time, but I now had her husband's full name and an address. Checking with the census records I traced his daughter to her university and an online search of the appropriate year book turned up an e-mail address. After that it was just a matter of leaving a sufficiently intriguing message to lure her in.

She e-mailed me two days later and we arranged to meet.

Marcia always referred to her as "Tee" which I now knew to be short for Theodora the feminine derivation of her father's name. As I walked into Starbucks I recognized her straight away not least because she bore an uncanny resemblance to Marcia.

After we had introduced ourselves she made mention of it herself.

"You're thinking that I look like her."

"It had occurred to me."

"My father had a certain "type". My real mother was half Greek and Marcia and she were very alike."

Now that she had said it I could see how Marcia could be taken for someone of Mediterranean extraction.

I paid for coffee and Tee cut to the chase.

"In your message you said that Marcia needed cutting down to size. Why did you think I might help you?

"It was just a hunch. The divorce was acrimonious and afterwards, whilst you were at university, you still gave your fathers address as your own."

"Very perceptive of you but you're beginning to sound like a stalker."

"Look, I don't want to waste your time. The long and the short, your mother and I work together but she's thinking of striking out on her own. In order to facilitate that she is doing things that are jeopardizing my interests and those of others. I bear her no particular malice but I need some leverage to make sure that, if and when she leaves, it is a clean break."

Tee pondered this and then smiled.

"That sounds just like Marcia. You've guessed that there is no love lost between us but I'm not sure that I can help."

"Well perhaps you can tell me why you're still in contact?"

There was another lengthy pause as she considered her answer.

"I'm not sure why I'm telling you this. I was young when they were divorced but I knew that it broke his heart. She wanted an outrageous divorce settlement and he did not contest it. I think that he hoped that, by giving in, she would see that he still loved her.

For my part, I thought that she was stealing my inheritance but I put her out of my mind. It was only when my father died that I took a new interest. I never knew how they met until I went through his things.

She was in her final year at university but it seemed that she had a little side line in order to pay her way. It turned out, I'm ashamed to say, that my father had certain proclivities."

I raised my eyebrows. Was she suggesting that Marcia was offering escort services? She could see the conclusion that I had reached and she smiled.

"Do you recognize her?"

From her handbag she unfolded a scanned photograph. It was poor quality flier but the image was of a fully fledged dominatrix.

"Oh my god!"

The woman was masked and clad head to toe in form fitting leather but there was no doubt that it could have been Marcia. Tee took the sheet back from me and continued.

"It gives me no pleasure to say it but I blackmailed her...but only for what I thought was my due."

My mind was racing.

"Is that all you have?"

"That's all. In reality she could probably have told me to publish and be damned; she could simply deny that it was her. She did pay a little but I'm guessing that she had a pang of conscience.

The real irony is that I made money anyway. My father kept some other 'souvenirs' and I was intrigued. You might say that I joined the family business."

She saw of the incredulous look on my face and continued.

"Don't get the wrong idea. I'm a financial analyst by trade, and very successful too, it just so happens that I have a recreational sideline."

She was a beautiful young woman with a very desirous body but she was hardly an amazon.

"Don't you get worried...about the wrong sort of clients?"

"I'm very careful, and besides, I only take on female customers."

"You're joking!"

"No, deadly serious, you'd be amazed what some women are prepared to pay for."

I parted from Tee, somewhat dazed, feeling that I must have lived a very sheltered life. I also felt a pang of depression. She had stopped blackmailing Marcia years ago, when she started to make serious money of her own, and she only remained in touch to torment her. She wanted to be a continuous reminder of the misery that she felt had been heaped upon her father.

At the office the following morning the news got worse. Marcia formerly announced that she had resigned and was working out her notice period. It meant that, if I was going to do anything about it, I had to act quickly.

From a professional standpoint I felt helpless but I was not prepared to stand idly by. Over the course of the morning a drastic plan began to form in my mind but, the more I considered it, the more fitting it seemed.

I made some phone calls and then I began to trawl the internet. I found a picture of a pair of handcuffs, printed it, and put it in an internal office envelope addressed to Marcia. That afternoon I watched with amusement as she quizzed her secretary with the envelope in hand.

That same evening I collected Rosalind and Megan from their flat and then made the short journey out of town to the address Tee had given me. The two girls knew how to use make-up far better than I and, when I explained what I had in mind, they were keen to be of assistance again.

Tee's home stood alone at the end of a cul de sac and looked impressively expensive. When she opened the door to us dressed in her full leather regalia I thought that Rosalind and Megan were going to climax on the spot.

In the event the three girls struck up an immediate intimacy and it took all my efforts to keep their minds on the job in hand. It took a little over two hours to achieve what I wanted and then it was a struggle to prise them away.

The next morning I prepared another envelope and I would have given anything to see Marcia's face when she opened it but I did not want to do anything that would put my plan in jeopardy. I did not even look up as she sped by heading in the direction of the mail room.

The girls had achieved miracles. The outfit was not quite the same but we had recreated Marcia's flier in every detail...except that she was now unmasked. Ironically, Marcia's recent attempts to roll back the aging process only made it easier for the girls, with the judicious use of cosmetics, to transform Tee into her step-mother.

All that remained was to leave a time and an address on Marcia's desk after everyone had left that evening.

A couple of days later, at the appointed hour, we waited. Tee did not want to be personally involved but Rosalind and Megan were both eager. I had been tempted to bring Sue in on it but it seemed unfair. If it went badly wrong we would both be out of a job and she had far more to lose from that than I.

It had been a surprise though to find Fiona waiting for me. She had obviously found out from the others and wanted to join in the fun. Her presence made me feel uneasy but I was not sure why.

When, after fifteen minutes, Marcia had still not appeared the girls were disappointed but I persuaded them to give it a little longer. It was almost certain that Marcia thought that she was headed for a confrontation with Tee and, if I knew her at all, she would make a point by arriving in her own time.

Sure enough, just a minute or two later, a car turned entered the street and headed towards the house. My heart was pounding as Marcia got out and I could see that she was impressed with what Tee had achieved for herself.

She rang the doorbell and I was amused to see her take a step back when I opened the door to her but, to her credit, she quickly gathered herself.

"Not quite who you were expecting? Would you like to come in?"

She looked beyond me warily before she replied.

"I don't think we have anything to say to one another."

"Well in that case, I'll come straight to the point. You will hear me out or, tomorrow, every employee in the company will receive an e-mail with a very interesting attachment."

I let her wonder about the specifics. She could try and laugh off the dominatrix photograph as a prank but now she was in doubt as to whether or not I had more. I stepped aside to let her in and, after a momentary hesitation, she crossed the threshold.

The short hallway let on to a large and tastefully furnished living room but I ushered her towards a door set beneath the staircase. I think she expected to see a cloak room but it revealed a brightly lit aluminium staircase.

She was immediately on her guard but followed as I led the way down. The original owner of the house had been a wealthy wine buff and he had spared no expense in converting the original basement into a fully temperature controlled cellar.

The open space ran beneath the whole house and Tee had stripped out the shelving to provide for a 'playroom'.

When she first mentioned it I had visions of bare bricks and chains but this was the polar opposite. The original walls had been lined with white insulated boards which made the whole space very bright and, as she told me with amusement, had the added benefit of being sound proof.

Modular sofas and a small kitchen area made it look like an additional living space and there was a ceiling mounted projector. Marcia took all this in before she spoke.

"Tee lives here doesn't she? I recognize her little touches. Aren't you going to introduce your friends"

The three girls sat ranged on the sofas and so I offered Marcia the single chair. Covered in white leather to match the other furnishings it was, nevertheless, a little incongruous and would not have looked out of place in a psychiatrists office.

"I won't be staying, I wouldn't want to interrupt anything..."

There was a sarcastic edge to her tone and I was intrigued. There was nothing in the girl's demeanour to suggest that they were anything other than good friends but Marcia had either picked up on something or was simply hoping to rile me.

"It's up to you. You're free to leave but the e-mail is ready and waiting and I've included one or two other interested parties."

I could seeing her weighing up her options but she finally sat down. If she was worried she did a very good job of covering it. She relaxed in the chair and looked defiant, perhaps even a little amused.

"The picture is a fake and no one is going to believe otherwise. You've probably done me a favour. I know a few people who are going to be salivating if they see it and I can turn that to my advantage."

I must confess that I had not considered this line of thought which made what came next all the more necessary. As I walked past the chair I depressed a foot pedal at the rear. The seat dropped to the horizontal with a little more force than I had anticipated but the girls reacted with the slickness of a pit crew.

Marcia had still not got over her initial shock as I threw myself across her pinning her in place. Her instincts kicked in and she began to scream and struggle but, laying prone, she was no match for the four of us.

Megan suffered a kick to the arm but Marcia was soon immobilized. Velcro fastenings held her wrists to her sides and her ankles to the foot of the seat. Once that was achieved we stood away from her and waited as she unleashed a torrent of invective the like of which I had never heard from a woman's mouth.

After a couple of minutes she was exhausted with the thwarted effort of trying to free herself and then she started on a fresh stream of threats saying that she would see us all in prison.

When, finally, she had calmed down a little she adopted a more pragmatic approach.

"What, exactly, is all this about?"

I crouched beside her and spoke softly.

"Firstly, do not try to insult my intelligence with a denial because, quite frankly, it is not going to make a blind bit of difference to what is going to happen here."

I was pleased to see the tiniest flicker of unease in her eyes before she quickly recovered her steely mask. I continued with renewed confidence.

"I know that you have doctored the candidate results to improve your own position and, now that you are leaving, you intend to poach our clients."

I could see her preparing to refute what I said but I put a finger to my lips to shush her before carrying on.

"I am not going to let that happen."

She hurled more abuse and renewed her struggles but Fiona smiled and came to whisper in my ear. Her suggestion was shocking but deliciously nasty. I handed her a palm sized video camera and she framed me from the waist down.

When she gave me the okay I shimmied out of my tights and then removed my panties.

Marcia had no presentiment until it was too late. I bunched the silky material between her teeth and held it in place with a single finger as she furiously tried to expel them with her tongue. When it became obvious that she could not succeed she began to frantically shake her head and then resorted to trying to bite me but all to no avail.

I let it dawn on her that she could not stop it happening and then I pushed the now sodden bundle into her mouth. After that it was the work of seconds to wrap the tights around her head keeping the intimate gag firmly in place.

The look of disgust on her face shaded to an expression of fear as she now re-evaluated my intent.

"In a moment the girls are going to strip you naked. You're welcome to struggle but, one way or another, it will happen"

Rosalind took the lead as she stepped forward and began to unfasten Marcia's blouse. She was seething with anger but she kept it in check until she realized that Fiona was still filming. Her eyes blazed and she threw herself against her restraints.

Rosalind waited patiently until Marcia slumped back and then carried on from where she had left off. When the last button was opened she slowly parted the blouse to reveal a pair of impressively enhanced breasts

Marcia now laid stiffly, which presented a difficulty in undoing her bra, but Rosalind was prepared. She produced a pair of manicure scissors and proceeded to cut away the shoulder straps.

"I'd stay very still if I were you; these are extremely sharp."

She clearly wanted to put up a fight but she could see for herself the obvious danger. With the straps parted Rosalind started on bra itself but the stiffened material presented a challenge. It took a moment until she was able to pull the bra away with a magicians flourish bringing forth more muted curses.

Marcia had obviously not stinted when it came to her surgery. Her breasts were beautifully shaped but perversely it was her nipples that gave pause. They had a natural perfection, a matched pair of coral pink disks with pert teats that looked almost too good to be true.

Rosalind beckoned Megan to her.

"One each, whoever gets the best reaction wins."

Megan laughed as she came to join in but Marcia was almost apoplectic. In response Megan reached out but did not quite touch Marcia's breast. She paused and turned to Fiona.

"Show her Fi".

As Marcia watched Fiona took hold of a handle on the wall and smoothly pulled aside a set of folding doors. Neatly arranged inside the large spot lit recess were all of Tee's toys some of which, I admit, had me scratching my head.

Marcia was obviously more familiar with the contents and, if the chair had not already given her a clue, the true purpose of the converted basement now became apparent to her. Megan was happy to reinforce the point.

"You see, if we have to, we can strap you down more tightly. It's your choice..."

Marcia gave her a look that would kill but she knew that she had no cards to play. She lay rigidly as the two girls set about her.

Rosalind immediately adopted a direct approach. She licked the tips of her thumb and finger and began to pinch the vulnerable teat.

Marcia closed her eyes in an attempt to disassociate herself but her nipple was already distending beneath her knowing touch.

Megan did not look surprised at her friend's early success but she employed a more subtle method. Using just her little finger she began to trace a circle at the very edge of the nipple and, from where I stood, it was hard to be sure if she was actually touching

For a moment it appeared to have no effect but then her nipple noticeably shaded from pink to a darker rose and I could see dimples raised on her flesh. I watched in fascination as she achieved this without engorging the teat itself and I could see that Marcia was being tormented by these contradictory stimulations.

Rosalind had brought the one nipple to a rigid peak and looked set to claim success but Megan was not to be outdone. Still using a single finger she drew a series of ever tighter circles until she was massaging just one central spot.

Marcia gasped and her chest rose but Megan moved in anticipation never relinquishing her touch.

Who could say what she was feeling but I somehow felt that it was Megan's teasing that was having the greater effect. When she withdrew her hand she turned her wrist in a gesture which invited us to judge.

Both nipples were now fully engorged but one looked decidedly more enflamed than the other, a result which Rosalind was prepared to concede. She leaned across and kissed Megan on the cheek.

"You win"

She turned her attention to the "toy cupboard" and mischievously reached for a shiny leather riding crop. Tee had earlier cautioned the girls against using some of the implements knowing the damage they could inflict in untutored hands.

She came back to stand in Marcia's line of sight and slapped the crop against the flat of her own hand. She immediately yelped at the pain and rubbed her hand against her thigh.

"We are going to strip you and so we will need to release your ankles. Do I need to tell you what will happen if you don't cooperate?

Marcia was not happy being spoken to in this way by a girl almost young enough to be her daughter. She tried to say something but was rendered incoherent. The others laughed but my thoughts were more perverted. I imagined her drying mouth and the fact that any saliva she could produce was going to be richly imbued with my personal essence.

It took an effort of will for her to remain passive as the girls unfastened her skirt and began to work it down her legs. They were delighted to find that she was wearing a stockings and suspenders combination and they decided to leave them on.