Terone Test 05 Pt. 01

Story Info
The past of Tina and her military secrets affect now her son.
12.6k words
4.55
19.4k
31

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/24/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Neradark
Neradark
63 Followers

This is my first contribution and I will continue this story with more volumes written on my free time. They will be uploaded volume by volume. Any feedback will be appreciated so I can improve on my writing and the story itself. English is not my main language, so I apologize for any misspellings or incorrect sentences I may have written.

The distribution or copy of this text is prohibited unless you have my previous authorisation.

Volume One

Chapter One

It was raining. The sky was preparing a perfect atmosphere for the news that were about to come. The lights at the cold room were flickering with that yellowish tonality, as the phone started to ring. Tina answered. 

"How did it go? Please, tell me he's alright... Please..."


"Tina... I'm... I'm sorry. We have done all that was in our hands..." said a voice through the phone, "Brad has passed away, his wounds were too..."

Tina hang up the phone. She sat on the chair that rested side to side with the wood table upon which the phone was now quiet, as tears started to caress her cheeks. She gave a glance on the crib with the slept baby that had no more than a few weeks. Poor child. 

She stood up, and approached to the baby. She caressed the hair and face of that little hazel haired angel.

"It seems we are alone, now, Chris... I won't let you walk alone on this world."

She undid her nurse uniform and let it fall on the floor, feeling the cold winter night deep on her nude skin. She grabbed her dark blue dress, which rested upon one of the empty beds and her blue cloche hat, and dressed to leave from that hell of a place. She had to do it fast, since if she got caught the baby would be taken by the government. Carefully, she put Chris on the portable bassinet in which they had brought him – kind of heavy – and, putting some extra robe over it, she grabbed her umbrella and her coat.

Before leaving, she took a glance to that room in which she almost had lived 24 hours a day for many years. That week... maybe they won the war, but she had lost the two most important people in her life... and now she had to take care of the one who surely would become the third.

Chapter Two: Chris

I opened my eyes and I found myself covered by the blankets of my bed, looking at the ceiling of my room. I felt like if someone had been playing pool, and my head had been the ball. Touching every inch around me, I tried to get my alarm clock on my bedside table, just to find out I had been sleeping all day. It was 16:00 on the afternoon.

"I know I always say it, but I won't have another alcohol drink on my hands for years, I swear," I thought to myself.

I turned on the light with the switch next to the bedside table, which gave me a first glance of my room. At least at first sight, after my birthday party, it seems that I got to my bed without breaking anything... though I remember not much at all from the night before.

I stood up slowly, and looked at the mirror that I had on the wall at the feet of my bed, just to see if I looked decent so I could avoid to hear my mom yelling at me for being so irresponsible.

My face and skin looked pale, as it used to, but the bags under my eyes betrayed my history of being a good boy. My short dark brown hair was a little bit tossed, but not anymore than the hair of anyone who would have been sleeping all night – and all day. My beard, of the same color, was in its perfect length – I try always to shave so I leave it long enough to make the impression it has been shaved like two or three days ago, even if it means shaving a little bit every two days.

I turned a little, just to show myself my side so I could see the gut that had been there the last couple of years. Forcing it so it would get bigger, I grabbed it with both hands and gave it some slaps. It was not a huge belly, but for sure it wasn't sexy. Maybe if I kept the promise of not drinking anymore alcohol it would disappear or, at least, it would do it faster. In this view, however, with my pyjamas' blue trousers having a morning wood, whatever my body would look like I wouldn't be sexy at all.

I put the pyjamas' shirt that was upon the bed on, turned off the light and left my room, closing the door behind me so my mom wouldn't see the mess. I walked fast all along the corridor to the bathroom – I didn't want to find my mom face to face with a hard on my pants – and I relaxed while trying to remember something from the night before. The only thing that came to my mind were some flashes of my drink on my hand and... nothing else. I closed the bathroom door, once inside.

My angry mom was waiting behind the bathroom door when I opened it, with her arms crossed and her black dress-like pyjama on. She was young – in fact was the youngest mother of all those that I've actually knew, and the prettiest, too – , only seventeen years older than me.

She was a little bit shorter than me – just half a handspan, and I was like 1.75 meters, so she would be about 1.65 meters in height. Her long black hair, curly at the tips, fell covering her upper body until the height of her D cup breast nipples, that were hard because of the cold temperatures of that time of the year, and visible through the cotton clothing and resting upon her arms. She was fit, with wide hips that would have been the main focus of her entire body along with her breasts if it wasn't for her fleshy lips, reddish even when the rest of her skin was as pale as mine was. Her face right now, however, wasn't very pleasing.

"What are you looking at? Do you think this is an inn? Do you think it's normal to wake up now, the day of your birth, a day you're supposed to spend with your family?" she said frowned.

"Well I... I was tired of..."

"Yes! I know very well this answer! Always tired. You don't seem so tired when your friends ask you to go out!" Her words were stabbing my head with each syllable. She turned and started to go downstairs, "Anyway, the TV seems to be broken. Take a look at it!" finished yelling from the distance.

Since I was a child, I've always loved technology and all that it embraces, so in order to be able to make my own projects, I read almost every book I had the chance to read about. As a result, I had to take care of nearly everything that had a plug on it if it stopped working.

I went down through the stairs, passed the kitchen door where my mom was doing something I had no interest in, and arrived to the dining room. The TV was on a small table, a few meters in front of the sofa. I took the screwdriver that was inside the first drawer of the table, and started to unscrew the TV back. Then, someone ringed the door.

"Don't worry, I'll open the door, I wouldn't like you to do anything that would mean an effort to you," she said, clearly angry.

I saw her walking to the main door with what it seemed a glass of water on her hand, while I was kneeled in front of the TV. Before opening the door, she took a gulp of the liquid and let the glass upon the entrance hall table. She opened the door.

The TV wasn't damaged, at least at a first sight. The main cable was simply disconnected from the power connector. However, before touching anything, I had to discharge the device's accumulated electricity, so as not to get electrocuted. I stood up and went to thebear room, next to the kitchen – we called it that way because as a child, I had a teddy bear which was always on the washing machine as I got dirty very often. I needed to take a jumper cable and gloves, so I opened the toolbox and started to search for them.

"... you know we have our methods, Tina. And you know you are in debt with us," a male voice at the door was speaking.

"I don't care any of the bullshit you say! You won't enter in our lives, so get the fuck out of here!"

"Tina, don't make us do it the hard way... We've been waiting so much for this moment, and you know it. His father started this and he..."

"Fuck you, Charles!"

"Does he know it?"

"Get - the fuck - out!" After yelling this, I heard how the door closed furiously.

I stuck out my head from the bear room, looking at my mom.

"Mom? Is everything alright?"

She turned and looked at me.

"Yes, darling... everything is..." but she stopped as a paper went through under the door. "Everything is alright, babe. Is the TV repaired already?"

Without waiting for me to answer, she picked the paper on the floor and went to the stairs. She looked at me.

"Chris, c'mon, babe. Everything's alright. Just someone that I hadn't seen in years, and it wasn't expected for him to come right now. Just... just forget it, ok? I'm ok... I will be on my room, I need to rest a little."

She came to me and, suddenly, she kissed my forehead.

"Happy birthday, darling."

Chapter Three: Tina

Chris was looking at me with that confused face with which he used to look at me when he didn't understand something when he was a child. However, he was so clever right now that I couldn't remember the last time I saw it. I grabbed the paper on the floor, and I headed for the stairs. Chris was still looking at me.

"Chris, c'mon, babe. Everything's alright. Just someone that I hadn't seen in years, and it wasn't expected for him to come right now. Just... just forget it, ok? I'm ok." I tried to sound convincing, but I had to think about everything and needed time for myself to settle things up. "I will be on my room, I need to rest a little."

Before going up, however, I went to him and kissed him on the forehead. After all, he was eighteen now, and he did not deserve that anything from our past could ruin his day.

"Happy birthday, darling," I said, and I went to my room. Then, I remembered, "Please, this night have dinner with me. I'd like to be with you a little longer on your day," and I winked an eye.

I closed my door room and sit on the bed while opening the card envelope. It had the government stamp on it, and was written with a tiny letter.

Dear Ms. Willingberg,

The following text must be read only by the person who is directed to, written on the envelope. Any leak of information present on this paper will end in terrible consequences for those who are responsible of it.

We are sorry to bother you, but the last occurrences have made us to come to you after all this time.

As you may know, Brad Thornstrong was involved in some investigations for the military services during the last years of the World War II, in which you also took part as her confident and personal carer. Though the fatal fate he had to face at the end of his service, his samples were – and have been – studied since then, revealing interesting facts about our investigations.

Chris Thornstrong, his son, was given to you, as you demanded, though the government had to take care of and make some interventions considered illegal so as to accomplish your requests.

According to our investigations, Chris Thornstrong, could take a crucial paper into our experiments by the genetic concordance between the subjects.

With pity but hope at the same time, we beg your presence into the military services area on the following day of Chris 18th anniversary, so we can still maintain your situation as you requested time ago.

If our invitation was refused or not attended, we will have the obligation to recruit Chris under the command of Sgt. Stregson, as an important part of the government military investigations.

Hoping to see you on the following days,

Dr. Kilinger

PhD in Human Genetics

Please, scratch that line when finished

I couldn't tell why, maybe because I was absorbed in my thoughts as I read the letter, I scratched that line with my nails. As soon as I did, little sparks came off the point where my nails touched the paper, and it quickly begun to turn to black, as if someone was slightly burning it with a lighter.

"What the..." Before finishing the sentence, the paper was all black and nothing could be read from it. How could I have been so silly?

However, the fucking letter was now the least of my problems. What could I do? If I didn't agree, they would take Chris by force. This would mean they would explain everything to him, from her real family to all the stuff I helped to do during the war: nothing to be proud of. And what if they took Chris to take part into battle... oh, my God...

I started to cry over my bed, with the pillow covering my mouth so Chris couldn't hear me, and I fell asleep.

***

I felt a warm hand touching my arm.

"Mom... Mom, wake up. Didn't you want to have dinner with me?"

It was Chris' voice. I opened my eyes and looked at the wall clock, covered with a warm cream light coming from the little lamp on my bedside table. Chris must have turned it on. It was 21.00h! I should be finishing the birthday cake by now. Shit!

"Oh, babe... I'm sorry... I fell asleep and I... oh... I'm sorry," I said as I stood up trying not to fall.

"Mom, don't worry. It's alright. Have you been... Are you ok? I mean... your eyes..."

"Yes, don't worry. I must have been crying in my dreams. Don't worry, babe."

"That black paper. Is that the envelope that came from under the door?"

"Oh..." I said as I grabbed it and placed it again inside the envelope. "Yes. I don't understand what would I want to read from a black paper... C'mon, we've got a party to celebrate!"

We went down to the dining room, where I begged him to stay until I ended the cake – it was supposed to be a surprise, but I guess at this time he might have entered into the kitchen and had seen it, so I did not pretend to hide it anymore.

It was a two chocolate cake – milk chocolate on the bottom, cream at the middle, and white chocolate at the top –, his favourite, though I didn't cooked it every anniversary because the ingredients were very expensive for us – the cream, over all – and it took a lot of time to make, at least for me. This year, though, I had no job so the time was not a problem.

I opened the second drawer of the furniture next to the oven, grabbed a glove and picked from it a metallic label, previously washed and dried, and let it rest on the center of the cake. Now it was all done.

"I'm coming, darling!" I yelled.

I took the cake and went to the dining room, and left the cake on the table.

"Mom... It wasn't necessary at all... However... don't you think it would be better to have dinner first before the deserts?"

My face went from a wide smile to a "FUCK" that could be read from a mile away. With everything I forgot almost the most important part of it all: the dinner.

"Don't worry, mom," he said giggling, "I think the cake is big enough so we could eat from it for days. We can make the dinner with it. What's that piece upon it?" He took it in his hands and read the inscriptions. "Brand Thornstrong... is it... is it from my father?"

"Yes, darling... I've been keeping it all these years so you could have it on your 18th birthday, just as I promised to your father before... well... you know..."

His eyes went wide open and he stood up from the table, hugging me and kissing me on the cheek with a tender "Thanks" whisper.

"And with that... what would you think if we go tomorrow to where your father worked? I can make some of the people who work there to explain you some of his battles and stories!"

"I would love it, mom! Thank you..."

Chapter Four: Chris

My mom was waiting me at the door when I went down. She was wearing makeup, as she usually did when we went out, and a blue cloche hat with a dark blue flower on a side of it. Her deep green eyes made contrast with the color of the hat, but it all went away when the brownish coat appeared into scene.

"Mom... that hat does not make very well with that coat," I said.

"Shut up, boy. I dress as I like to, and no boy can give me any lessons about colors."

As I expected, the answer was the same as always. In fact, the hat she wore was a present from my dad – or at least, she told me so long time ago – and she wore it every now and then, even if it didn't match with her other clothes. However, she always answered the "I dress as I like to" response.

"C'mon Chris, we are going to be late..."

We left the house and my mom closed the door behind me. We walked until the bus stop that was a few meters away from home, and waited until the bus came. It was empty – on Sundays, most people stayed at home – so we had a nice trip.

The bus stopped in front of the most beautiful buildings around that place. Not that houses there were ugly, but that building gave the feeling of having everything controlled, not only in security, but also in decoration, cleanliness, elegance...

We entered the building, and I saw my mom walk fast to a corridor. A tall man with a suit and an earpiece stood on our way. Before being able to speak, my mom showed him the black paper – I would say angrily.

"Oh, Ms. Willingberg. Please, follow me if you don't mind," he said as he started to walk through one of the corridors.

The room was extremely high, though it had more floors above it for sure, and once on the corridor, the inner walls were made of crystal so you could see a little – or not so little – garden full of plants, with a fountain on the center, and little stones as the floor. My mom, however, didn't seem to be so surprised as I was.

The man introduced a key into a hole next to the elevators, and a red light turned on. After a while, and with ading-dongsound, the light turned green and the doors opened.

"Please, ma'am..." he said, moving his hand onto the direction of the elevator.

The doors closed, and we went directly right into the 9th floor. My mom was strangely silent.

"Mom, is everything alright? You seem... worried..."

"Oh, babe, it's just I've not had a good night tonight... don't worry," she said, winking an eye, and the doors opened again after anotherding-dongsound.

"Wait here, you will be attended in a moment," said the guy.

As he disappeared with the elevator, I heard steps coming from nowhere, echoing through the empty room. After a while, a bold man with white beard appeared into scene, wearing a lab coat.Dr. Kilingercould be read on it.

"Boy," he said, talking to me, "why don't you go with that guy over there, at the end of the corridor? I've got to talk to your mother and he will show you everything you want to know from this building and its history. What do you think?"

I looked at my mother, confused, but I accepted when my mom nodded at me. I walked fast so I could meet the guy at the end of the corridor, wearing a greenish uniform with some medals on his left side. "He must be a soldier of great range," I thought to myself.

"Hello, Chris. I'm Sgt. Stregson. Nice to meet you."

Chapter Five: Tina

Chris started to walk towards the guy at the end of the corridor. At first glance, I could not recognise him, but I thought he could be important since I could see some reflections from his left chest, that I guessed were medals.

"Tina, so long without seeing you. How has life treated you?"

"I'm not here to tell you anything from my life. You know why I'm... we're here. So please, excuse me if I do not pretend to be happy to see you again, because I'm not."

"C'mon Tina, after all that we've been through... It's ok, I guess..."

We started walking through the opposite corridor from which I had seen Chris a moments ago disappear with that unknown guy.

"You know the results we got on Brand during the WWII were somewhat unexpected, and encouraging... remember it, right?"

"Yes. I do."

"Well... all these years we've been analyzing all the samples that we could from Brand and the studies and technologies have shown us some fascinating discoveries... but we need more samples."

"You have all the samples frozen. Unfreeze them. I don't see what the big deal is."

Neradark
Neradark
63 Followers