Terone Test 05 Pt. 03

Story Info
Chris has become a weapon, but the danger still exists.
16.2k words
4.44
6.5k
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/24/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Neradark
Neradark
65 Followers

If you haven't read the previous volume, I'd recommend you to do so for you to be able to follow the story and to know better the characters and their behaviors. You can find it onLiteroticaby the title "Terone Test 05 Pt. 02"

I will continue this story with more volumes written on my free time. They will be uploaded volume by volume. Any feedback will be appreciated so I can improve on my writing and the story itself. English is not my main language, so I apologize for any misspellings or incorrect sentences I may have written.

The distribution or copy of this text is prohibited unless you have my previous authorization. If you do not know how to contact me, write a comment on the story on Literotica and I will try to contact you as soon as possible.

*********

Volume Three

Chapter One

"Yes... yes, I know... It's... yes... yes, but we can... of course... alright, I'll call the Cupola... Alright..." Killinger hung up the phone. He was so mad right now, but he knew what he had to do. He picked the phone again. "Meeting in one hour. Call the rest."

* * *

"You all know why we called all of you... right?" asked Killinger.

"Yes, doctor..." said a female voice.

"Then... I must ask you... How... the hell... is Stregson dead?!" he ended up screaming. He calmed down again, "I mean... you were supposed to go with him... and now..."

"I know, but... he did not let us do our work, I mean, he..."

Killinger took the gun he was wearing under his lab coat and pointed to the woman, slower than he did on his younger days. The metal of the weapon shined a little when the central light hanging over the square and long table reflected on it. That room was so dark. Why were they still having meetings there? Just to make people tense and frightened, maybe, though it had worked all of these years.

"Doctor Killinger... maybe you should keep that away and... try to calm down..." Lugma said. She saw how Killinger pointed at her, then. Her heart started beating faster, her hands were sweating and she noticed how her hands started tremble. After a while, he took down the gun.

"Thank you, doctor..." Lugma said. "May I talk?"

"Yes, whatever," said Killinger, sitting again on his chair. Did he even had been sit down since they were there?

"We've found some strange particles all around the bullet wound that Stregson had, and we've been analyzing them on the laboratory. The results have been... well, it's him. Is what we were expecting, though on a more advanced level that we could ever have imagined..."

"So we have to find him..." said another male voice at the right side of Killinger.

"Yes, and fast... this could be all for what we have been waiting for!" said another voice, this time at the left side, next to Lugma.

"I want all of the people under your domains to search for that fucking kid. And his mother. Both of them alive."

"Yes, doctor," said the five people on the table.

"You can go, now. Do as I told, and remember: I want both of them alive."

The chairs moved with a faded sound caused by the rubbers on their legs, and everyone except for Killinger and Lugma left the room. They stood there, quiet, looking at each other.

"This may finally come to an end, Lugma..." he said. Lugma could see some hope on his words.

"Yes... we finally made it."

Chapter Two: Tina

"Chris, for God's sake, c'mon! Just a little bit more! C'mon, babe!"

I was carrying Chris over my shoulders. I had done so for the last mile, I thought, but with our current forces it may have been just a few yards. His right arm was soaked in red, leaving a blood puddle on the floor everywhere we stepped. "If they want to follow us, it won't be that hard, now..." I thought.

He could barely stand on his own feet, and I felt how he seemed heavier every second. With every step, my hope vanished more and more, knowing we would not make it unless we got some help. And it had to be quickly.

"Mom I'm.. I'm so..." I heard Chris saying, but before the last word could be completed, he fainted and we both fell to the ground.

"Chris! C'mon, babe! Do not... Don't do me this! C'mon!" I yelled as I slapped his face over and over again. I noticed how some tears caressed my cheeks and fell, mixing with the dry wolf's blood I had all over my left hand, making it paler and letting it run to find Chris' body at the end of its way.

I raised my sight, looking side to side for someone that I knew I wouldn't find, desperate to save the only thing left in my life that I had truly loved. The lights of the town were still far from us, and only those brave lamps who cared of those who were lost enlightened our way. "Please!! Help! Somebody help us! Please... please..."

My voice decreased with every word, losing any hope I could have had until then. This was it? It's how it all ended? Did I kill the boy I once promised to take care of? My cry, my tears, my feelings confirmed what I had been trying to deny: this was all my fault... I was the one who started it all...

"T... Tina? Is it you?" a female voice said behind me. I quickly got up on my feet and grabbed my knife, already covered in blood. Leaving Chris at my back to protect him, I pointed it to the shadows where the voice came from, safe from the weak light we had on our side.

"Who is it? Do not come any closer! I swear if you come closer... Who the fuck are you?!" My hand trembled as I tried to calm myself.

"Tina... calm down, it's me... I'm Tasha... Just... just take down the knife... we have to hurry and take care of Chris..."

The silhouette came out from the shadows, and revealed finally. She was covered by a dark coat - fact that didn't help to recognize her in the night - but as soon as her precious and shiny blue eyes touched mines, every fear I had just vanished. My hand relaxed and the knife fell, just as easy as the tears started to fall from my eyes. I lost every force I had left and kneeled, crying and sobbing, as if the wall containing all those feelings had just broken and all of them were left free, now.

I noticed her approaching to me and, softly and silently, she kneeled next to me and made her forehead touch mine, with my head between her hands.

"Don't worry, Tina, he will get well. He is just tired and his body needs to rest. He's okay... Now we have to make one last effort and get home. Will you help me?"

I looked her again on the eyes. Why she had that power on me? I nodded, and then she kissed my lips, caressing my face with her hands. I felt how my forces came back slowly, how my hopes were restored and how my world woke up again from the night that had come suddenly moments ago. She put her forehead again on mine, and winked at me.

"Now, let's go."

* * *

"We are almost there, c'mon Chris, hang on, babe!" We were running as fast as we could, carrying Chris between Tasha and me. We had been passing houses and houses for the last ten minutes, and I thought we would never get to Tasha's house.

"Here we are!" she said, stopping suddenly in front of a house. A very luxurious house.

"You... do you live here?" I said with astonishment in my eyes and my voice.

A metallic door was in front of us. Behind it, a green garden shone with some lights spread through all the nature, as if the universe was green and the stars were there, meaningless, but giving it a sense of order and beauty otherwise nonexistent. At the end of a straight stone floored road there was one of the biggest houses I had ever seen, with symmetric reddish brick walls growing from the wood front door at the center to the sides, as if they were its arms, covered by dark slate tiles at the top.

The metallic door sounded loud as it opened.

"C'mon, Tina, let's go!"

We headed right to the door, hearing the metallic front door closing behind us. She looked for something inside her coat's pockets, and then she grabbed the keys, climbed the few stairs before the door and opened it. She entered the first and, after a second, the lights of the house turned on.

Wooden stairs were in front of me, after a wide entrance hall, separated in two curved arms which went to the upper floor as if they were surrounding an invisible cylinder.

"Put him there!" Tasha told me, pointing to my right on the hall where a wooden double door gave to a big dining room that was already with its lights on. A sofa was on the center of it, with a wooden table in front of it. From the front door, I could not see what was after the wooden table, but I guessed that some kind of elegant furniture with a TV on it. I was not wrong, as I could check when Chris and I entered in.

The atmosphere was so cold, as if no one had visited that part of the house for a long time. The warm colors of the wood, however, seemed to conceal it. A violet and red abstract carpet stood between the wooden table - with a rectangular glass on its center - and the parquet floor. In front of it, and facing the sofa, a dark wooden chest of drawers had the TV - a big one, as everything on that house - on it.

The wooden chest was against an hexagonal wall with a big window that could be seen through the thin white curtains. If it had been my house I would have thrown away that TV, rather than letting it stain the beautiful sights and peace a big window like that surely gave.

"Put him here, on the sofa. Don't worry by the blood, we will clean it later!" Tasha said.

I let Chris carefully to rest on the sofa. Tasha had already put his backpack next to it when she entered. He was all dirty. I removed his hoodie, carefully, and let it to a side. His shirt was all covered in dry blood.

"Take his shirt off. Help me clean his wounds," she said as she brought a washbowl with a sponge and some soap already mixed. "We have to disinfect it first. It's the most important thing, right now."

She was right, and I was concerned that a girl could have thought it faster than a real nurse. I slowly took off Chris' shirt and threw it on the floor. His face revealed he was tired and wasted, though he was asleep. He had all his body as dirty as his shirt, all covered in dry red. Tasha began to clean its chest.

"The wolf bite him on his arm..." I said.

Tasha, then, changed its aim and began to clean his arm. After a while, there was no trace of the blood on it, but there was no wound, neither.

"Where... where did the wolf bite him?"

"Just here... I swear... I mean..." I grabbed the shirt on the floor and, though it was all stained with red, it was darker on the right side. "It should be there..."

"Are you sure, Tina?"

"Yes! I mean, it's a wound! It was a bad one! Look at all this blood... we should see it even if he was all soaked in red from head to toes... It..."

Suddenly, I realized what may had happened: he had already healed his wound. It was the serum's effects, I was sure.

"Tina?" she said looking at me. I had shut up suddenly without noticing, and Tasha was looking at me waiting for me to finish the sentence.

"Maybe I was wrong... maybe... maybe it was not that bad..."

"But look at all this blood, Tina. You're right, there has to be a deep wound somewhere. Maybe on his back? Help me, we're going to see if..."

"Don't worry, Tasha, he's just okay... Trust me. I am tired and for sure the blood is from the wolf itself..."

"Well... Are you sure? I mean... well... it doesn't matter, let's get him clean! Grab the other sponge and help me!"

I did as I was told. In a matter of minutes, Chris' upper body was all clean. I knew that Tasha was still thinking about the whole story, but she didn't ask again.

"And, what were you doing so late at night out of home? I mean, not the lie about going for a walk you've already told me, but the truth, you know..." I winked her an eye at the end. She smiled.

Every time I saw her white teeth shining between her lips when she smiled, my heart melted and no matter how cold the weather could be, I felt warm inside. She had already taken off her coat, and she was wearing a pink wool sweater, with her pants still the same as when we arrived.

"I already told you, it's not a lie..." She saw my smile, without believing her story. "I cannot tell you yet, but I will, I promise." She sounded so sincere and sad now, as if I was getting closer to a point she didn't want to show.

"Babe... it's a joke! I mean, you don't have to tell me nothing you don't want to... I'm sorry if I insisted too much..."

"Don't worry Tina. You know I want to tell you everything that goes on my head... I feel like we have been dating for years," I looked Chris, checking out if he was still asleep and asking myself if he could be hearing us right now, "but it's been just a day or so since we met for the first time... so maybe it's a little bit early..." She made emphasis on the words 'little bit'.

We both laughed, as she was right and we both knew we were still stranger people to each other. However, I could give my life to save hers, if necessary. This girl... this girl was special... I didn't know why.

"We should dress him with something more comfortable. His trousers are dirty, too. I'm going to look for something suitable for him, though I think that anything I may find will be... well, not for him!"

She headed to the hall and disappeared to my sight when she turned right and went upstairs, now only hearing her steps through the echo. I was kneeled in front of Chris, with the washbowl full of dark water and the rests of what it had been a big amount of foam. The two yellow sponges were floating together over all the mess. I looked at Chris.

He had healed a bad wound, a very bad one, in just minutes. Really, they finally made what they had been searching for the last decades. And it had to be Chris... They wouldn't let him escape so easily, and Tasha was in danger, too, if we stayed long with her. As soon as we were ready again, we had to leave her...

The chandelier in front of me, a few feet away from the sofa, was lightening the whole room. It was beautiful, it was... luxurious, as everything in that house. Crystals were hanging from its arms, looking like diamonds that spread the light through all the room and made the darkness flee. Under it, a wooden rectangular table with a knit white piece of wool covering it, accompanied by six chairs - three on both of the larger sides -, made the glass wooden cupboard behind it look perfectly fit, embellishing what it was almost perfect. I heard Tasha coming back.

"Okay... I know it's not... well, for him. But we shouldn't leave home at least until he gets better, so..." She brought light blue pajamas' trousers on her hands. Though the color wasn't the most appropriate for him, it was not that what bothered me, but its size. They seemed so tiny compared to him.

"You think he will fit on them?"

"Well, we'll have to try first! And if not... well, I don't care if he's naked!" she said, winking an eye at me.

Tasha left the trousers over the sofa head and, as I untied his trainers and put them apart, she unbuttoned Chris' jeans and unzipped them. Then, grabbed them by the edges and pushed them down, with some effort, inch by inch. "Shit," I thought all of a sudden, "she will see it!"

"Wow..." she said when they were out. "Looks like he's well endowed, huh?" Her reaction surprised me a little, but not so much when I looked at Chris lower part. His size had... decreased?

A huge and large silhouette, with a big head clearly visible and distinguishable from the rest of the shaft, could still be seen - bigger than most, and still soft - but it wasn't sticking out from his pants. Tasha proceeded to do the same again with his pants, and his cock went free.

As the bulge told us, it was amazing. I guessed I could not circle it with my hand, but it wasn't as big as I remember before. Maybe it was a secondary effect and had already disappeared?

"Oh my god," she said, laughing, "if I had known him before, we could have had a very fun time!"

"Tasha!" I said, a little angry.

"C'mon, Tina! Look at that!" she sat over Chris' legs, and grabbed his cock. "Look at it... it's amazing... and it's still soft..." her look changed, as he approached her face to Chris' rod. "Say you don't want to play with it..." She stroked it. "Say you don't want to feel it inside you..." She licked it. "Say you don't want to..." She kissed its head, softly. ".. feel it cumming..." Licked it again. ".. inside you..." She bit playfully its head. ".. all in your mouth... full of its..." She pushed the whole head inside her mouth, and went back, leaving it wet. ".. sweet seed..."

She opened her mouth again and devoured the head, looking at me. Her lips separated as the red, soft head was pushed inside her mouth. I was starting to feel so hot from the view. She began to suck it, trying to make it fit on her mouth with every move. She seemed like she had a lot of experience...

She left it wet with every suction, and then massaged its whole length with her tiny hand. Her nipples were visible through the thin layer of pink wool she was wearing, and her hand movement made her perfect boobs to accompany the motions. She swallowed almost the whole length of Chris' cock, sucking it hard one last time, and let it free sharply, making a loud noise, while still stroking it.

"C'mon, Tina... you know you want it too..." her lusty eyes caught mine.

"But... I can't, Tasha... he's... he's my son, Tasha..." I said as I noticed how my body was getting closer to the scene.

"No... he's not..." she said suddenly. Her blue eyes made my body shiver and my mind go numb. My body felt weak and did not respond to my orders... or it did?

"No... he's not..." I repeated without noticing. My body moved closer to her. My eyes got closer to her eyes. I slightly opened my mouth, full of desire, letting out my warm breath with every exhalation, hoping she would fill my mouth whether with her tongue or with...

Our lips kissed. Our tongues danced. I felt her warm breath caress my cheeks, and before I could even think about it, Chris' cock was between our lips as our heads danced all together up and down through all of its length. I went up from the base to the head, and opened my mouth so I could swallow - finally - the cock I had desired for so long.

His cock's head found my lips, and I pressed it against them. Softly, I let my teeth separate more and more, until I almost felt how my jaw had arrived at its limit. Then, I knew it was the moment to feel it inside me, to milk it until I could drink from it and feel completed. I wanted to feel its beat inside my mouth, spitting every thread of its cum inside me, so I could be fed as I deserved.

I felt how it rubbed my throat as I pushed down my head more and more, but I could only make a few inches from its head. I spit it out and began again the motion. Though he was still soft, I felt his veins as they touched my lips. My tongue licked lustfully every inch of it that entered inside me.

After a few blows, I noticed how his precum began to flow, coating my tongue with it, letting out big drops every time I stroked it. And I swallowed... and swallowed... and swallowed...

"You like it, babe?" she asked me, luscious. She licked my cheek, where Chris' cock's head was at that moment, and bit it softly. "Come here, little devil," she said to my ear, "you are going to make me happy... Take off your clothes."

I did as I was told. I took off my wool pullover, as I felt how its fabric caressed my skin and made me have goosebumps. My body was so lustful and so sensible at the same time. Under it, my dark bra could not hide my round and sharp nipples, which were trying to escape from that prison, making me wet every time I moved and I rubbed them against my bra's fabric.

Neradark
Neradark
65 Followers