Terra-33 Ep. 00

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trix sauntered back over, and as she did, Remi watched her abdominal armor dissolve away from her body as she used her bird's mat-trans to recall it. She grinned and struck a pose as she let her chest gear go too, the fuzzy dots dissolving away slowly to reveal her trim torso. Remi's eyes dragged up from her belly button, quickly passing over firm abs to lock on to her softly bouncing breasts. Her tits were perky and small, and bounced enticingly with the rest of the soft flesh. Remi didn't realize they would be so large, but he thought he might be able to get a hand to cover one, and wanted to test that theory urgently. He noticed that his dick had also noticed the supple girl and was pointing him right at her.

"No priming suit? You must have some well-fitted gear to not chafe up going commando," he said, eyes not able to look above her neck yet as she closed the last few feet.

"Just gets in the way when a girl wants to have fun, it's worth the creds to get custom armor. You don't seem to mind too much," she giggled as her finger traced up the length of him.

Remi decided that he wanted to use his mouth for more than talking and pulled her close, causing her to squeal and bat at his armor.

"Mmm?" Remi questioned without speaking, his mouth firmly attached to her right nipple.

"Dissolve your gear, it's fucking cold!"

"Mmm," he responded, commanding his torso armor to trans-mat up to his bird.

The sensation of his skin against hers for the first time was thrilling. Remi pressed his pale chest against her stomach as he engulfed her nipple again, left hand gripping her other breast. He liked that he had been almost right about being able to cover it, almost. She was moaning and clutching at his head and Remi let her nipple go, traveling up her chest with his tongue. As he reached her neck, Trix pushed him away firmly as her hand slid into his hair. He saw her grin again through slitted eyes before she yanked him back to her mouth for another deep kiss. Remi was lost in the moment, his brain along for the ride as his hands and tongue mauled the blue-haired girl. She was breathing heavily, fingers leaving little lines of fire on his shoulders where she gripped him. Remi felt his erection pressing against her groin armor and lower abdomen and wanted to get rid of that obstacle as soon as possible. He let one hand slip down, fingers pressing against her tight stomach as he tugged on her gear to remind her that she was still covered.

"No, no, no," she said coyly, index finger waving between them as she broke the kiss suddenly.

"What..." Remi forgot how to talk for a second, "What, are you doing?"

She shrugged, causing her tits to lift and distract him again. Trix spun, her fingers tracing along his chest as she bounced over to the helot. Remi watched her hazily, balls throbbing. He inhaled deeply, trying to get control of himself as she called down her field kit for rock extraction. Remi recognized the brand, Kara-Yin, same as his. She looked over her shoulder, blue hair contrasting sharply against her dusky skin. In a second, she had extracted her mask and cutter and winked at him before pulling the visor over her face. Topless, she turned to the left edge of the helot vein and started ripping into the limestone it was ensconced in. Purple sparks flew over her shoulder, barely missing her exposed skin.She must have done this before,Remi thought. With a weighty thunk, a one foot square chunk of helot dropped to the gravelly cave floor.

"Hey, Remi, put your dick away for a minute and get my loader out," Trix shouted over the din of the cutter. She had started on the next rock as Remi looked down and realized he had been unconsciously stroking himself. Snorting, he tried to push his erection back into his priming pants but gave up as the fabric began threatening to rip as he stretched it. Guess I'll just have to wait,Remi thought. He walked over to her, watching the muscles in her shoulders ripple as she sliced hunks of helot from the vein of minerals.

"Where is it?"

"Back pocket, left cheek," she responded.

Remi cupped her breasts for a moment before sliding down her body to open her other belt pouch. Even with material transportation technology, it was easier just to keep some essentials on your person. The delay between the request and the arrival of the equipment or ammo you needed could be life and death. Remi pulled her loader from the pouch, slapping her ass for good measure, his bare palm making a dull pop against the armor. She bounced with the blow, then arched her back into his chest, still cutting away. Remi felt her up again, his lips leaving red marks on her neck and shoulder. Eventually, he gave up trying to distract her and set-up her loader, dropping the four corners of the rectangular box to the ground. Loaders looked like empty picture frames from old Earth and allowed their ships to coordinate the mat-trans on an object that had not been previously tagged and logged into the database. Remi grabbed the chunks, wishing he hadn't dissolved his arm gear too. Instead of calling it back down for such a short time, he just settled on getting a bit of a warm-up workout in. Remembering his dangling parts as he picked up the third rock, Remi took a moment to slide it back in his pants.

"Only five more or so, then I'll send my bird back to the Burg to unload. Then we'll have time for you to unload," Trix said, her voice sultry and hard to hear against the whine of the cutter.

"What did you say?"

"Don't mind that, keep loading!"

Remi decided to just play along, he could always fill his bird and set it off too. Then he'd fill this bird before she could get distracted again. As he was lugging the last rock to the loader, Trix's cutter stopped and he looked over his shoulder. She was leaning back against the vein of helot, a perfect little nest created by her activities. Remi shook his head and laughed, not realizing that she had planned to make a small bench for them. He keyed the loader and impatiently watched the last rock become floating dots and then disappear. Then Remi turned and stalked toward her beckoning finger. When he stopped in front of her, Trix yanked his priming pants down to bunch around his thighs. His dick was engulfed in her mouth before he could blink and he felt himself going rock-hard almost instantly. As his erection resumed its previous intensity, she had to back off, taking less of him to avoid gagging. Her other hand was busy on his balls, massaging them and gripping the base of his shaft.

Trix pulled back, just the head still in her mouth. Remi looked down at her as she smiled and winked at him. Then, she impaled her throat with his dick, slamming him deep again and again. Remi tried to stay steady but his knees were shaking and he gripped her shoulders for support. He looked down his chiseled torso at her blue-haired head bobbing swiftly on his erection. She took him all the way again, pushing her lips right up to his trim pubic hair. Remi groaned and stood straight, stretching his arms over his head as he tried to control his response. Suddenly, the warmth of Trix's mouth was replaced by cool air and he sighed, glad he hadn't come before being able to really fuck her. Remi opened his eyes with a smile, which was swiftly replaced by an O as his features transformed with shock. A huge pistol barrel was looming only inches from his forehead. He could barely focus on Trix's grinning visage behind the weapon.

"Sorry!"

As a burst of flame ripped from the muzzle, Remi's world slowed down like a movie sequence. He didn't even have time to process the situation, but it felt like it took forever for the round to strike his face. He even thought that he saw the smooth, rounded tip of the bullet as it exited the gun. Then his world exploded in pain.

-----

"Shit!"Remi screamed. "Fucking, shit!"

With his pain threshold breached, he had been automatically ejected from his construct. He sat up fully in a pool of purplish goo, his erection mocking him from between his legs, poking up from the liquid. Remi ripped cables from the back of his head and removed his gloves, tossing them down into the pool. He rushed out, dripping goo onto the drain as he frantically punched buttons on a nearby console.

"Fucking recall! At least get what's left out of there," he moaned, fingers flying on the keys as he tried to get an updated status on his bird. He sighed in relief as the display revealed that his construct had been salvaged, its automatic load function working as programmed.

"That bitch, this is going to take weeks to repair."

Remi slammed his fist into the wall, then shook it hastily as he realized the mistake right away. No reason to punish his real body because he was pissed at that cock-tease. He would spend the next week working some contracts and getting his construct's brains repaired. He would also start looking for Trix in New Bernburg, see how she liked being shot in the face. Maybe he wouldn't shoot her right away though.At least not with a pistol,Remi thought, imagining his come exploding onto her lips and cheeks, his hand fisted in her blue hair.

"Fuck," he cursed vehemently.

Leaving his pod room, Remi snatched up a bottle of lotion from the counter on his way to the bedroom, hoping that he would be able to get the ache out of his balls sometime tonight.

Author's Note: Next episode on or before 4/19/2015.

12