Terra-33 Ep. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yo, we're here," the driver said, pointing out of the passenger window.

"Ok."

Remi signed the electronic receipt tablet with a thumb print and a modest tip of 10 credits. He exited the vehicle in a daze, trying to come up with a way out of this random thievery situation he found himself in. Heading up the stairs to his door, Remi remembered that he didn't have his key and groaned as he turned around. The apartment landlord wouldn't spend the money to install individual biometric scanners for fingerprint access. He did have one box downstairs though, with a little compartment for each apartment's key. Remi slapped his thumb on the scanner and waited until his box popped open, grabbing the spare key. He climbed the stairs again and opened the door, locking it behind him. Remi turned on a few lights and headed over to his console, hoping he didn't have too many messages from his contract company. He also hoped that Harris Polytronics wasn't going to be emailing him for a while, the more time the better.

When he entered the pod room, Remi saw a blinking blue LED on the upper left corner of the console display. With a sinking feeling, he popped the display on and pressed his finger to the mail icon. The first thing that he saw was that his construct had been repaired, a new receiver and nerve center added just this morning. It was ready for him to test at his earliest convenience. He sighed in relief, then saw more messages. A couple consolation emails from his contact at Harris and Gear-Corp, his contractor, wishing him a speedy recovery. He thought that seemed pretty silly, he was a grown man, and getting punched in the face wasn't like losing a limb or something. At least his contract had been completed out and paid, the last day written off apparently due to his 'accident' today. Remi was about to close the application when another message popped up.

Harris Polytronics 'Loses' Ada Anna Anderson's Construct, or was it Stolen...

:Trix

He punched the message with his finger frantically after reading the Subject and Sender lines. Reading through the brief content, he relaxed as it looked like Trix wanted to meet him in a public, weapons-restricted lobby to talk about his activities. She didn't make any threats to expose him at least. He knew that it was probably a mistake, plus he needed to wait for Ida to arrive, but Remi couldn't resist seeing her again. He quickly moved into the kitchen and threw together a sandwich and some kettle-cooked chips and ate hastily while he dug around for a piece of tree paper. Finding his composition book, Remi opened the pen which was clipped onto it. He had paid almost 50 credits for it, real paper being a novelty now. He scribbled a quick message to Ida, left it right inside the door where she shouldn't miss it, and ran into his pod room, stripping off his clothes. Naked in record time, Remi pressed the only external button and smiled as the pod's doors slid open. He immersed himself to the belly button and plugged in, sliding his gloves on and leaning back. The pod doors snicked shut and Remi closed his eyes, waiting for the systems to engage and transport his consciousness into his construct.

---

Remi opened his eyes, looking at the inside of his construct's cubicle. He covered the waist-level sensor with his right palm and the door slid down, releasing him from the claustrophobic space. He headed along the outer wall of New Bernburg, his HUD populating information on the available lobbies. With a thought, he pulled up Trix's message and made the specified lobby his objective, seeing it in a small yellow circle in the distance. When a couple of attractive women in eveningwear walked up, giggling through their hands and pointing at his crotch, Remi looked down. He had forgotten that he had the construct fully repaired, which required them to be naked. In his haste to get to Trix, he had forgotten to materialize some clothes from his bird. He grinned slyly while calling down a basic one-zipper jumpsuit which slowly appeared beside his right foot. The women sighed comically as he zipped up, walking past him once he was covered. Remi set off to the objective, leaving his armor and weapons on his bird.

He pressed through the door to the square-fronted building when he arrived. It was nudging right up against the wall, probably making the designer curve the walls at the back. The lobby was fairly sparse, a bar and bartender along one wall, a spherical digital globe in the middle of the floor with a few tables scattered around. With the few patrons scattered around the bar, it was easy to spot Trix, although he was sure he would have found her quickly even in a full room. Trix sat near the globe, spinning it around to look at the available contracts and locations. She looked up as Remi approached, grinning at him. He tried to control his anger, but felt his face clenching up a bit. Trix didn't seem to notice, she was looking him up and down like he was a brand new person. She had a lascivious look in her eyes and Remi was surprised when she stood instead of waiting for him to sit. She leaned in and kissed his neck, gripping his package through his jumpsuit.

"So, you're a bad boy, Remi?" she breathed, licking his ear.

"You mean the construct?"

"Mmm, stealing supermodels' constructs. You going to sell her on the black market or... Oh, are you going to keep her?" Trix asked, her eyes wide and excited. "I want a turn, please, please!"

"Trix, you shot me the last time we grouped up. Why should I even be here?"

Trix shrugged cutely. "You're here. Must be some reason..."

Remi sighed and grabbed her waist, pulling her in for a kiss. He gripped her hair, which was in pigtails today instead of just one ponytail like before. His other hand mauled her ass while his tongue fought hers for control. He felt himself going hard and straining his suit. Trix broke the contact and turned, pulling him along by the hand.

"I've got a private room. Come on," she said over her shoulder.

"Yeah," he breathed.

They made their way up some stairs, down the hall and into one of the small private rooms, not much more than a bed and a window. The view was actually quite pretty from the third floor of the building, the REAL ™ Glass dome providing protection and a clear view of the lush jungle on this side of the city. Remi barely spared it a glance as Trix dropped her shirt to the floor. He was out of his jumpsuit in record time, letting it pile around his ankles as Trix turned her back to him. Remi stepped up to her, grabbing her tits from behind. She leaned into his chest, letting him gnaw on her ear and neck. Trix slid her hands into the waist of her tight pants and pushed them down slowly. Remi groaned in pleasure as his rigid dick slapped up in between her ass cheeks when the pants went too far down to keep pushing his erection with them. He redoubled his kisses and bent her over the bed, running his hands up her back as she moaned. His dick was pressed against her ass and he rubbed it up and down. With a little sound, Trix pushed back against him, forcing him to take a step back. When he had, she spun around and sat down on the bed.

"Trix..."

"Remi?"

"What the fuck is that?"

"What do you mean?" Trix said, tapping her finger against her cheek.

"You have a dick!"

"Oh, that," she said, teeth flashing. When he mentioned it, Trix moved her hand down to her erection, rubbing it slowly. Remi saw that she didn't have testicles, but that her rod looked quite natural, veins and coloration right on.

"Come over here, I want to compare," she said, eyes hooded as she pleasured herself.

"Why do you have a dick?"

"I just upgraded my construct, duh. Used some of that helot money to get the, ahem, full package."

"Modifiable genitalia? What the fuck... why?"

"Um, Remi," Trix said, looking up at him with an incredulous expression. "It's so much better to peg a boy when you can really feel it, you know?"

"I don't know about pegging boys," he said, his erection forgotten until he looked down and noticed that he was flagging. "I'm straight. I thought you were too."

"I'm flexible. But I don't care that you are straight, you can still enjoy my new addition. Guess what else it does?" she asked with a wink. When he didn't respond right away, she continued. "So, obviously I can grow a dick, actually only the same size it would have been if I'd been a boy apparently, something about DNA or genetics or whatever... But anyway! I can control my vagina and asshole as well, completely. Get it?"

"So... you can adjust during sex?"

"Mmhmm! So when you put your dick in me, I can tighten up to engulf it completely. It will be sooo much tighter than any other girl you've ever had, believe me."

"Why don't you put that away and we can start on that," Remi said, his hand bringing his erection back to fullness. "That sounds like fun to me."

"Well, here's the thing," she said, raising her left eyebrow. "I want to test this out, you'll be the first. Apparently, even without balls, I get to have a banging orgasm with my new dick. I want you to be my first hole. So why don't you just bend over and we'll get started!"

Remi stood there, glaring at her as he rubbed himself. Her body was tight and he found his eyes distracted by her breasts, moving up and down on her chest as she breathed. From there, he was immediately drawn down to her hard cock, firm in her small hand. He had never even thought about doing something like this. Until recently, it hadn't even been possible, not with real flesh. He didn't think it would be gay though, she was a girl after all, even if her construct had adjustable parts now. At least in the real world, she would always be a chick. He kept rubbing himself, considering for long moments, until Trix faked a yawn and flopped back on the bed heavily. She put her hands under her head and looked up at him before speaking.

"So, are you going to bend over, or not?"

*****

Author's Note: Next episode on or before 4/19/2015. I plan to have the first three episodes out by that date. Episode 0.2 will contain some hard sexual content; thanks for sticking with me during the teasing build-up. Check out my Author page for more information about Terra-33 and my other writing.

12