Terra-33 Ep. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"As long as there's a switch," Remi said. "Things don't always go as planned."

Trix nodded sagely at that, slapping her hand on Remi's bottom. "This is all super interesting and stuff, but we're actually going to go grab a room. Things to do... You know."

"We'll be here tomorrow morning," Remi said as Trix dragged him away by the arm.

Thor watched them go, silent and pulling on his beard with his right hand. Ida fell into step behind them and Remi turned fully, letting Trix lead them back to the nearest street. She was quiet but it seemed that her normal exuberance was returning and Remi was glad to see the extra bounce in her step. Ida had come alongside him, and the three walked together deeper into the city. They were silent, each lost in their own thoughts. Thor had given him a lot to think about, and he assumed that it was the same for the girls. He also wondered what the man had said before he arrived. Trix was mostly back to normal, but she had seemed quite a bit off in his presence. He would ask her tonight, maybe after Ida went to sleep.

"This'll do," Trix said, stepping up to the front door of a mid-range hotel chain. Remi had found it odd that people were installing hotels in the colony at first, but then realized that they probably catered to gamers as a full-service unit which was a bit more expensive. They still rented rooms by the night usually, and the info-board outside the front door of this one listed nightly vacancies. Trix held the door for them and Remi stepped up to the counter, which had a touchscreen system instead of an employee. He plugged in some info, held his ID badge up to the scanner and put a room with two large beds onto the screen.

"Just the one room," Trix said. Remi grinned but kept his face forward.

He paid quickly and spun around with a flourish, presenting the keycard that had burped out of a slot under the touchscreen. Ida smiled at him with a weird expression that Remi didn't know how to interpret, but Trix was grinning from ear to ear.

"405," he said.

Remi led the way to the elevator, looking over his shoulder once to make sure the girls were following. He didn't break the silence as they shot up to the fourth floor, content to let one of the women speak first. Trix and Ida stepped out of the elevator and he followed, inserting the card when they arrived at the door, then inputting his public access PIN on the pad. He pushed the door open and held it, smiling to each of them in turn. When they were through, Remi made sure the heavy magnetic deadbolt was engaged with the manual override. No one would be getting in easily, even if they had the hotel maintenance staff helping them. He took in the cozy room. Bathroom and pod room to his left, little closet on the right which opened up into a spacious area with beds arranged opposite each other. There was a large window which was currently shuttered and a few little pieces of polished polymer furniture, including a desk and a sitting area. The beds were large and inviting, dark covers with red sheets, a break from the standard whites that Remi was used to in Earth hotels. This was the first colony hotel he'd even been inside, not including lobbies with his construct.

Trix and Ida brushed past him with bundles of clothing in their arms. Ida had been lugging a satchel around all day, which explained the change of clothing. Remi heard them go into the bathroom, giggling, then the door shut and the shower turned on. He pulled his little travel case from his pocket and walked to the external sink, listening to water falling in the nearby room. Removing his toothbrush and a tiny tube of SuperFoam, he applied a little drop to the brush. In moments, his mouth was full of sudsy bubbles and he felt the refreshing clean scrubbing across his teeth. He washed his face leisurely, using the hotel's soap dispenser. Then he looked down at himself. His clothes were still relatively clean, but he had been dragging stuff in and out of cubes for a few hours. Stripping off all of his layers, Remi dropped them into the laundry machine and began soaping his chest and armpits. It was awkward and he got the towel he laid on the ground pretty soaked, but he was able to clean his torso and lower regions thoroughly.

When he heard the shower cut off and what sounded like a moan, he cleaned up the little area he had been using hastily and bounced over to the far bed. He covered up and sat back against the pillows. The bed he chose afforded him a perfect view of the hallway leading to the bathroom area. Remi put his hands behind his head and tried to look relaxed, even though he was far from it. Ida stepped into view first, wearing a very revealing lace outfit that wasn't connected in the front. He was puzzled at how the fabric was remaining attached to her breasts for a moment before giving up and looking lower. Her new, paler skin tone contrasted well with the dark red clothing and Remi felt himself growing hard under the sheets. When Trix came up behind her and licked her neck slowly before biting her shoulder, Remi saw the sheets rise between his legs. It looked like Trix noticed as well when she looked up, her grin wide as her hands wandered down Ida's body.

"Trix and I have spoken," Ida began, closing her eyes and pausing as Trix's fingers gripped her crotch. "We've decided that since we are both attracted to you, and each other, that we should all spend some time together."

"Shouldn't you have consulted with me first," Remi joked.

Ida turned and looked at Trix for a moment, who simply pointed at the tent that Remi had made with the sheets. Apparently, that was enough explanation for Ida, who led the way to the bed. Remi was a little surprised at the situation. He had thought that Ida would need more time to adjust to being free in her body and having her own desires. Trix probably convinced her over the last couple of days, when Remi wasn't around to hear. She had been hounding the construct, verbally and physically. Not that I mind... The only thing he wasn't sure about was if he could handle both of them and not explode too quickly. He resolved to just pause when needed this first time, then after he was able to come once, it would be much easier.

Trix shoved Ida gently onto the foot of the bed and Remi leaned down, extending his arm to her. She gripped it gently and came with it as he hauled her up. He saw Trix fall to her hands and knees on the bed behind Ida, then all he could see of her was the top of her blue head. Ida moaned and ripped the sheets off of Remi, exposing his taut, naked body. She looked down for a moment, then lunged at his mouth. Her kiss was urgent and sensual, like the embrace they had shared when she had first come to his apartment, distraught and emotional. He gripped her jaw and let his fingers twine in her loose hair, still damp from her shower. Remi lost himself in her tongue and lips, using his own to press against her or into her. She broke the kiss and fell to his chest, licking and sucking at his nipple. Ida was moaning and when Remi looked up at the tight muscles in her shoulders and back, he saw that Trix was tonguing her ass. She paused for a second, winking at him before disappearing underneath, causing a wave of shaking to course through Ida's body.

Remi brushed his fingers through Ida's hair, looking down at her eager eyes as her teeth dragged against his abdomen. He felt her grip the base of his shaft and groaned, her fingers soft and firm against his engorged flesh. His eyes were hooded as she took the head into her mouth, her tongue rubbing against him just right. He wanted to grab her hair and force her down, probably would have if it would have been Trix. With Ida though, he was scared to rush things or get too rough. She had been damaged a bit by her time aware but unable to act, and he didn't want to illicit any bad feelings. Her mouth sucked at him gently, staying on the head and top of the shaft. Remi saw Trix's knees come up from behind Ida and based on Ida's reactions, she must be quite skilled with her tongue. Ida moaned around his dick suddenly, her elbows buckling and her mouth going down with her upper body. Remi felt himself strike the back of her throat. Ida bucked up and down on his shaft with her mouth, letting him hit deep each time before pulling away and looking up at him.

"Put your hands on my skin," she ordered, her voice hoarse.

Remi complied, pressing his fingers into her shoulder blades and pushing each trapezius with his thumbs. He began rubbing her neck and shoulders, occasionally touching her hair and face. Ida stopped looking at him after a moment and licked at his forearm, biting gently. Then her face plunged back down and Remi paused as she engulfed his throbbing dick in warmth. She sucked hard, and Remi groaned and this time, tangled his fingers in her hair and thrust his pelvis up. He hit her throat again, only moving back a few inches before thrusting up again. Ida made a pleasant sound and let him take over, her mouth sucking him when he backed away. Lost in the motion, Remi didn't notice Trix pop up from behind Ida until he heard a loud slap and looked up. Trix was humping at Ida's backside and slapping her occasionally, to sighs of pleasure from Ida. She slid around the girl and lowered herself to the bed beside them, watching Remi fuck Ida's face. Her left hand snaked in and gripped his balls, squeezing and rolling them with her fingers.

"These are way too full," Trix said. "Ida, why don't you climb on top of that."

Ida responded by letting his cock pop out of her lips to slap against his belly. She climbed up him, eyes full of lust. When she was about to reach down and grab him, Trix gripped her hips and spun her around. Ida awkwardly turned, falling down on her hands for a moment. Remi was presented with a perfect view of her backside, legs and pink lips spread, both of her holes glistening with her own moisture and Trix's saliva. A small hand grabbed his dick and steadied it, lining it up with Ida's ready slit. She let herself sink slowly onto him, pressing his shaft deeper until he felt her ass clench against his pelvis. Trix stood on the bed and grabbed Ida's head, tugging her face up. She moaned and grinded her pussy against Ida's face as Remi rocked himself inside of her slowly. He noticed the little red thing that Ida had been wearing was tangled in one of the lampshades. He hadn't noticed Trix removing it, but hadn't really been paying attention to that.

With a little sigh, Trix pushed Ida away and dropped to the bed, out of Remi's vision. Ida kept squeezing at him with her passage and Remi encircled her with his arms when her shoulders leaned back against his chest. His back was bent uncomfortably, but he didn't say anything when he saw Trix's head dive between Ida's legs. As he thrust up into her, he felt a wet tongue flicking at the base of his shaft. Ida began shaking and moaning, much more forcefully. Remi felt himself gripped from head to base as she kept his shaft firmly inside of her. Her hair tickled his nose when she fell back against him, crying out weakly. Remi lost it at the sight of Trix's blue hair between her legs and the feeling of impaling Ida's tight pussy. He began thrusting up hard, in a steady and powerful rhythm.

Ida began to orgasm suddenly, her hands clenching on his thighs as she vibrated around him. Her pussy contracted and Remi was nearing the edge himself. Trix continued licking Ida until she stopped coming. Ida leaned heavily against Remi as he fucked her. Her lips puffy and red, Trix smiled up at them, then dove back down, this time popping one of Remi's balls into her mouth. As she sucked at him, he finally lost it, his orgasm rushing up his shaft to explode in ecstasy right at the top. He felt himself pulsing and ejaculating, his groans throaty, more like growls. Trix kept sucking him throughout, alternating her attention every few seconds. When it finally began to feel a little uncomfortable, Remi pulled away a bit, sitting into a more comfortable position. He looked into Trix's lustful eyes, Ida still reclining atop him. She ran her hands up the construct's body, grabbing at her breasts and sighing as she watched her fingers press into the skin around the nipples.

"My turn..." she said, smiling slowly.

*****

Author's Note: Next episode 0.5 will be submitted on 5/15/2015. Check out my Author page for more information about Terra-33 and my other writing. I am working on a posting schedule which will be available in a few days on my Author page.

12