Terra Gets What She Wants

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Several minutes pass with Marte softly stroking Terra's lips and passionately kissing her mouth. Marte knows that Terra is going half-crazy and she likes it. There is no doubt in her mind that Terra has been wanting this passionate moment for a long time. She cannot deny she has also. Marte does not want it to end and does her best to prolong the moment.

Terra, the stronger and more muscular of the two, has had enough. She is full of desire. In one quick motion, she rolls over on top of the smaller, more frail Marte. A flurry of motions take place with Terra's hand ending up on Marte's breasts as she straddles her.

"Get off of me you brute." Marte exclaims before laughing hard out loud.

Terra quickly spins around until she is facing Marte's legs. She spreads her own legs and positions her crotch just above Marte's mouth while burying her own face between Marte's legs. A finger slides inside Marte's vagina while Terra's tongue darts all around the swollen clit.

Marte releases a long moan, with her lips on Terra's clit. She feels Terra's hips jump from the vibrations of Marte's lips.

The two are moving in contrasting motions. While Terra is licking and fingering Marte at a feverish pace, Marte is doing her best to lick Terra's vagina at a relaxed pace. Terra is trying to motivate Marte to go faster so that Terra can reach her climax. Marte on the other hand, is trying to get Terra to slow down so that they can both enjoy the sensations and build to a slow orgasm.

With Terra moving so fast, Marte is becoming consumed with pleasure and having a hard time focusing her own actions on Terra's vagina. Marte buries her tongue inside Terra and licks around the inner walls. The taste of Terra's excitement tastes delicious to Marte.

"Oh my God! That feels awesome. Go faster. Faster" Terra moans.

In response, Marte pulls away for a moment and says, "Slow down and enjoy it. You always want to go so fast. You... are going to make me...come. Slow..uhhh...down."

Marte's body begins to shiver. She can feel the orgasm coming strong. Her body begins to shiver and shake. Terra sucks hard on her clit and continues to thrust her finger deep inside Marte. Marte stops licking, consumed by her own pleasure.

Marte's walls squeeze hard against Terra's finger. Having only had sex with a man a few times, Marte's vagina has stayed tight. Unable to hold back any longer, Marte clinches onto Terra's hips as her body thrusts up and down. The orgasm washes over her body. Her clit has become sensitive and she pulls her body away from Terra's clit.

Terra grinds her pussy against Marte's face, trying to prompt her to continue. Spent from the first orgasm she has had in at least a month, Marte lays motionless, panting for several seconds. Terra grinds her clit against the bridge of Marte's nose, doing everything she can to give herself pleasure. Marte slips her tongue through her own lips and wiggles it against the bottom of Terra's pussy.

Terra moans in enjoyment and slides her clit down to Marte's tongue. Marte's tongue holds stiff as Terra grinds her pussy up and down Marte's tongue. Her movements become faster and faster. Marte holds onto Terra's hips and tries to control the movements. Over and over Terra's pussy grinds Marte's face, soaking Marte with her juices.

Her tongue is getting tired so Marte rolls Terra over onto her back and lays down beside her. Her fingers begin to stroke the inside of Terra while she sucks Terra's clit into her mouth. Marte maneuver's her tongue inside Terra's clit and wiggles it around. Terra lets loose a strong moan as her hips jerk.

Marte's finger slowly slides inside Terra's vagina and explores the surroundings. Finding the "G" spot, Marte gently rubs her finger over the rough patch, which sends Terra over the edge.

Terra's body twitches violently, her juices gushing out from her vagina. She gasps over and over trying to catch her breath. The combination of Marte's tongue swirling over her the sensitive inner workings of her clit and stroking her "G" spot give Terra the best orgasm she has had in years. No matter how good a man's dick feels inside her, nothing compares to the way Marte pleasures her.

The two women take a shower together, touching and feeling the soft, smoothness of each other's body and kissing romantically. After the shower, they dress in loose, relaxing clothes. Marte makes them a cup of coffee and then they go out onto the porch. The orgasm has relaxed their bodies. They sit in the darkness and listen to the sound of the cool breeze blowing through the trees in the woods behind the house.

"You are mine forever." Terra says to Marte with a smile.

"Like a ball and chain." Marte replies.

They both laugh. They spend the next hour enjoying the peace and serenity of the outside world before making their way inside for bed. Marte climbs into bed with her panties and a big t-shirt on.

She laughs as she watches Terra totally undress and climb into the bed naked. Marte wonders how long it will take for Terra to touch her in a sexual way. Terra cuddles up to Marte and immediately slides her hand under Marte's shirt. Her hand lands on Marte's left breast. Her fingers start teasing Marte's nipple, making it hard.

Marte' laughs. She didn't even have enough time to start counting the seconds. "You are such a horn dog. How am I ever going to get sleep?"

"Now that we are back together, you won't for several months. Good luck dealing with it."

Marte shakes her head back and forth, then gives Terra a good night peck on the lips. She turns away and presses her butt against Terra's lower stomach. Terra readjusts and spoons up against her lover. Her hand cupping Marte's left breast and her forearm pressing against the right one.

12