Terrana Understands His Desires

Story Info
Desires finally take a turn for the right direction.
4.6k words
3.96
21.8k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first submission of many I hope to complete about Terrana and Kilian. The events in this story are true. Please let me know your thoughts.

---

A question he could never fully answer, Killian tried his best to explain -- no matter it's ill attempt. Earlier that evening Terrana and Killian reminisced over their life together as short as it may be. Being only 6 years into their marriage they loved to remember back to when they first met. The playfulness, the newness of it all and even the banter between them. Both had ended bad marriages when they found each other, and while things were not always perfect, they were very good.

"The thought of you being with another man is exciting to me. It's trusting you so completely that my guard is down, I am completely vulnerable to a point that if you chose to violate that trust it would be of my own doing" said Killian.

Terrana was struggling to understand Killian's reasoning. Being a completely analytical person she thought over and over what Killian had just told her. She thought over the past several months when the two were out together going to the local bars, or just over to friends for drinks. It all started to make more sense why Killian was so adamant about showing off her newly pierced tits to strangers or friends for that matter and encouraging others to grab her big ass in her tight jeans.

"I think I understand what you're saying, Killian. I am just not sure that I can do something like that. I mean, I love you and I don't know if I could do something so willingly -- something that could potentially destroy our relationship."

Killian too understood where his wife was coming from, she is a loyal woman. Strong and just in her actions. She is deliberate, calculating and smart. He knew it was a long shot but he felt enough love in their relationship that he could be open and share his desires with her without fear - something they both appreciated in their relationship.

The conversation, however, was dead for the moment. Regardless, that burn inside Killian only escalated the more the two got time away on the weekends and much to Killian's surprise things would soon take a sharp turn.

On an early evening a few months later Terrana received a text from a friend, Shane. It was not uncommon for her friends to text her to gauge what everyone had planned for the weekend. Being a particularly warm Friday evening her phoned seemed to buzz more frequently than in the past, however, Killian was sure everyone was attempting to make plans for getting together.

(Buzz -- Shane) What are you guys up to tonight?

(...Terrana) Not much, just sitting here talking about going to the bar. Neither of us is really feeling it though. As it would seem no one else is planning on going out either. We might just stay here and get smashed and do something wild. LOL!

Terrana laughed a bit as Killian handed her another wine cooler. She proceeds to tell Killian that no one is going out and that Shane had just texted her to find out what they were doing.

"Maybe you should mess with him a bit, he's a card he'll enjoy it," Killian thought this might be the perfect opportunity to attempt to execute what they had spoken about previously. Terrana has already consumed a few wine coolers and it was evident they were relaxing her.

(Buzz -- Shane) Wild? You? Like showing your pierced nipples at the bar a couple weeks ago?

(...Terrana) OMG! No, that was Killian pulling my shirt up at the pool table for everyone to see. Somehow I don't think you cared anyhow.

(Buzz - Shane) Never said I did, just thought it was pretty funny. Plus, you don't shy away when you have a perfectly good pair of tits inches from your face.

By now Terrana is flush in the face and Killian can tell she is a bit turned on. With the wine coolers relaxing her Killian knows he can egg her on to say more. Usually direct in his approach Killian knows that he has to be tactful or this could end in disaster before it even gets started.

(Buzz -- Shane) HAHA! I think I we all need to go to the bar tonight, I am starting to forget what your piercings look like.

Terrana turns her phone around while giggling as Killian begins to read the message.

"You should send him the picture you sent me the other night -- I'm sure he would trip all over himself." Killian laughs.

"This one...ummmm...Or this one?"

Terrana flips through the photos she took of her piercings and when she flips to Killian's favorite he burst out.

"That's the one! Oh yea, he will trip over that one for sure!"

(...Terrana) Does this jog your memory, Shane?...

Terrana sends the photo to Shane while waiting nervously. "Did I really just send that," she thought to herself.

(Buzz -- Shane) Holy Shit! I forgot they were so big! WOW! Excuse me while I adjust.

(...Terrana) LOL! Did you get a woody?

(Buzz -- Shane) Uhh yeah, duh!

(...Terrana) Send a picture as proof.

Terrana blew herself away, she couldn't believe she just asked him to send a picture of his cock.

(Buzz -- Shane) Don't laugh.

"Holy shit Killian look at his cock it looks really big said, Terrana.

Killian just laughed at his wife and Shane, knowing that both of them just gave each other cause to justify his plan.

"HAHAHAHA, looks a bit lanky to me baby, responded Killian.

(Buzz -- Shane) Well, I've already had a few drinks and not going to drive tonight but I am here with Jake listening to some metal at my place if you guys want to come by and have a few drinks.

Killian knows this is the opportunity he has been looking for, however, he is not too sure about Jake being there. Regardless, in his mind, Killian can still get something going even if it's just a grope, a tease or something. Anything would be awesome at this point, he thought to himself.

"If you want to go over for a bit baby, let him know we will be over in about an hour or so."

On the drive over Terrana seemed a bit nervous or perhaps it was just Killian's nerves. Either way, Killian wasn't expecting their next conversation.

"Do you think Shane liked the picture I sent to him?" asked Terrana.

"Whats not to like? You're gorgeous, you're tits are perfect, you are sexy and totally sassy! I am sure he is sitting there with a major hard-on as we speak, drooling over your picture. Besides he already sent you proof."

"I have never done anything like that before, it was kind of exciting -- I can't believe I sent it to him. I guess I got caught up in the moment. I can't believe he sent one back, holy shit!"

"It's ok baby -- no harm done" as Killian grabbed her hand.

Terrana continued talking as Killian drifted away. Emotions ran through him like a freight train. His own raging hard-on was becoming painful at the prospects of what might happen. As he drove and his wife spoke he glanced over to look at her. She was beautiful he thought to himself. She is not a tall brunette standing only 5'2. Yet, even after having three kids she was sexy, curvy and deliciously chubby! She certainly carries around 186 lbs very well -- all on her tits and ass. Her tight jeans hugged her ass so perfectly you can get aroused just tracing the seams with your eyes. Her tits a perfect 36D she always pushes up with her bra because in her mind they are a bit too saggy. She was perfect to him! He also knew he was also not the only to feel that way.

Killian pulled into Shanes drive where he was out on his porch drinking a beer. Exchanging pleasantries Terrana asked for the restroom and excused herself. Shane invited Killian in and they sat down, having a drink and talked shit and laughed -- it was a good time. Terrana entered the room and took her place next to Killian and on the other side was Jake -- already passed out from earlier drinking.

As usual, when Terrana drinks two things happen almost immediately, she gets hot and she gets horny.

Leaning over to Killian. "I am gonna step outside and have a smoke, come with me."

"We are gonna step outside and have a smoke" Killian called to Shane in the kitchen.

"Be right there with a couple more drinks", responded Shane.

Out on the porch Killian offered his wife a seat which she declined. Looking up at his wife she looked especially sexy. Her tight jeans do it to him every time. Her low cut buttoned shirt perfectly displayed the top of her breasts and she smelled like heaven. She turned and looked at her husband and gave him a devilish smile then leaned down to kiss him deeply.

Killian twitched at the sheer electricity in her lips. He knew tonight things were different. She was on fire from the inside out.

Terrana swayed to the music as Killian stroked her ass, she wiggled it a few times and as Shane opened the door to the join them on the porch she swayed and dipped in front of her husband and giggled -- knowing what she was doing was killing him softly.

They talked a while and enjoyed each others company. Shane offered the seat to Terrana, she again declined the offer and continued to sway with a drink in one hand and a cigarette in the other. Shane sat down and watched her as she moved. His eyes transfixed on her moving ass and massive tits. Killian chuckled to himself a bit, Shane admired her figure the same way he did. With a stare, deep lust and a lick of the lips.

"So what is going on with you and Amanda asked Terrana? Are you guys dating or what?"

"I don't think she is really into me, we've tried but nothing is happening."

Amanda is Terrana's best friend, which is also how they meet Shane. He's a good-looking guy. He's tall, fit and just an all-around good guy. Killian has reserved his opinions on how Amanda treats Shane in the past -- knowing Shane could do a lot better.

"Well her loss I guess" noted Terrana. "So before you came out Killian wondered if you ever had a threesome with Amanda? She has talked about having one but has never said with who."

"Hahahahaha. We've never had a threesome. Not to say I wouldn't, just not with Amanda. We've had fun but she's hung up on bad experiences. What about you? Would you have a threesome with Amanda?"

All three broke out in hysterical laughter. Agreeing that more than likely it would not be a good move for anyone to have a threesome with her.

'We've talked about it at length. The only way I would ever consider having a threesome is if it were with someone we could trust completely" said Terrana.

Finishing off another beer Killian opened another as Terrana leaned forward and kissed him hard and deep. Killian reached behind his wife to rub her ass as she swayed it back and forth. Stopping momentarily to grind against his hand.

Still holding her drink and another lit cigarette Terrana leaned forward again to Killian's ear. "OMG, I'm fucking horny".

Terrana stood back up and turned around to face the street and pushed her ass out toward Killian and Shane. Killian looked over at Shane who was now adjusting his raging hard-on.

Terrana turned around and noticed the attention she'd captured. She slowly danced throwing her head back -- pushing her covered tits forward. Killian reached forward and cupped her left breast and rubbed her hard pierced nipple through the fabric.

Nothing was said -- nothing needed to be said, just good music, cold drinks and the night air turning as thick as the mood.

Shane stood and stepped back to watch Terrana sway and grind. Killian moved his hand to the back of Terrana's shirt running his hand over her bra and up to her shoulders. As she leaned forward for another hot kiss, Killian reached for the clasp to her bra and with just a few flicks removed all three hooks.

Whispering in Killian's ear "what are you doing?" with short, ragged breath.

"I'm taking this off, I want Shane to feel them close and personal" responded Killian.

Terrana slightly moaned without even realizing but she didn't move, her bra now undone, Killian looked up to reach for the top button of her shirt and slowly began to unbutton each one except the last three. Just enough to expose her uncovered tits.

"I thought you might like to see these up close and unobstructed," Killian told Shane.

Terrana continued to sway back and forth. Taking a drag from her cigarette she leaned her head back again just as Shane grabbed her right nipple. Killian couldn't resist and with his teeth gently placed his wife's left nipple into his mouth and began to nibble and suck.

As the evening wore on, the sun now down and the porch light off, no one could see the heated moment even if they tried. Shane entered the house to shut off the living room lights and turn on the kitchen light just so there was enough light when they went back into the house.

Terrana's body was hot to the touch. Her nipples and tits being groped and sucked just added to her raging inferno. Her arousal was at a new height. Looking up, Killian could see sheer fire emanating from her body. He reached up to kiss her hard again, her tits now out of her shirt and her bra nearly off. Terrana reached up to pull her bra off the rest of the way while Killian grabbed the button on her jeans. Sliding his index finger into the band of her jeans and using his thumb, he quickly freed the button.

"OMG, what are you doing Killian, I'm already on fire." Killian unzipped her jeans. The only thing holding them up was her perfectly round ass - the front of her g-string in full view.

Shane rejoined the couple back on the porch to find Terrana's bra off and laying on the chair he was sitting in. Killian had managed to work his hand into the front of her jeans, inside her panties, and found a river of wetness drenching his wife. He knew she would be wet but had no idea just how wet -- her pussy was scorching to the touch, and his own excitement beyond anything he had ever experienced.

"Go ahead Shane, get your hand in there and grab a feel how perfect her ass is for yourself" Killian motioned.

Without hesitation, Shane took Terrana's nipple into his mouth and began sucking. Sliding his hand over her ass and upward to the band of her jeans. Instantly his hand slid down into her pants, cupping and messaging her soft ass as he sucked her hard nipple. As Killian began to slide his fingers in and out of his wife's pussy she leaned forward, spreading her feet apart and sticking her ass out for Shane. Leaning forward, her tits on display hanging out of her shirt, while her jeans barely held on by the curves of her ass.

"Whats he doing baby," whispered Killian?

Terrana placed her lips on her husband's ear. "He's playing with my asshole and pussy".

Killian pulled his hand upward just a bit to tease her clit and to make room for Shane, who needed no further direction. As Shanes' fingers entered his wife she groaned her approval.

"Does it feel good Baby?" asked Killian.

"Fuck yes!" whimpered Terrana.

Terrana reached down and grabbed her husband's hard cock. "I think maybe we need to go inside."

The three went inside to the dark house. Shane motioned to Terrana and Killian that the bedroom was on the left.

"I am gonna go shut the place up and turn the kitchen light off," noted Shane.

Terrana and Killian took to the bedroom.

"Are you sure you are ok with this honey," questioned Killian.

"I am fine, as long as you are" responded Terrana as she was peeling off her g-string.

Terrana and Killian fully naked lay on the bed. Killian couldn't keep his hands off his wife. He couldn't believe how wet she was -- he simply couldn't resist the urges any longer.

Killian worked his way down the bed to his wife's smoldering pussy. Taking great care to lick every inch of her neatly trimmed slit. The aroma was beyond intoxicating, the lubrication from her pussy was divine. She lay there panting and writhing as Killian savored her. It was only now that Killian realized his wife had already cum -- he deduced it to the sheer excitement and the probing masterfully performed by Shane. Or simply the fact that they were there doing this was just more than she could handle. Regardless, she was beyond aroused. Her juices were literally dripping from her with each touch she received.

Shane entered the room and removed his clothes. Terrana watched him as Killian tended to her pussy. Shane stood there watching, stroking his long thick cock. Terrana noticed the heaviness of his balls and instinctively she licked her lips. By the looks of it, he was bigger than Killian but not by much, it was longer with medium girth but her Killian was much thicker. As Killian noticed Shane, he moved to the top of the bed. Holding onto the headboard he brought himself next to his wife's face. She looked at him, smiled and eagerly and took him into her mouth. Sucking and tasting the precum from the tip of his cock Terrana began sucking him off with intense passion.

Killian looked at Shane "She tastes better than anything you've ever had".

Shane positioned himself on the bed in between Terrana's legs. His tongue quickly went to work licking and probing her hot hole. Terrenas intensity on Killian's cock grew as she grew closer to another orgasm. Her legs wrapped around Shanes' head drawing him into her further. Without warning, Shane began to lick and probe her tight asshole rocketing her into an intense explosion.

Killian was already close to blowing his load as his wife orgasmed. He pulled himself away to slow the role of his climax and to watch his wife being devoured.

"What do you think Shane," said Killian.

"She is the hottest woman I have ever seen, holy fuck what a fox," Shane responded in between licks.

"Maybe you should fuck that pussy now," responded Killian.

Without hesitation, Shane crawled his way up Terrana's body. Killian lay next to his wife, kissing her and sucking her nipples. Terrana loved nipple play and Killian knew that her orgasms were much more intense when her nipples were bitten at the same time.

"Whats he doing baby," Killian asked playfully in his wife's ear.

"He's going to fuck me....Oh fuck, he is going..."

As Shane slides his meaty cock into Terrana she loses the ability speak.

"Fuck yeah baby, how does it feel," prodded Killian.

"So hard....soooo Bigg," was all she could murmur.

Terrana reached for Killian's cock as Shanes began opening her pussy. In between her moans and grunts, you could hear the sloshing of Shane's cock bottoming inside her. Terrana grabbed and stroked her husband smearing his precum and her own saliva all over the helmet of his cock. Shane positioned his arms behind Terrana's knees, lifted her ass slightly and drove into her sloshing slit further and deeper resting his balls on her ass.

"Fuck me Shane....ooh... That's it right there... Fuck me hard"

Instead, Shane slowed to a steady rhythm sawing in and out of Terrana's fiery pussy. Killian moved down to watch another man fuck his wife. The bed was wet from her cum and Shane's cock was dripping Terrana's juice. Killian's own cock was aching at the sight.

"Have you heard of DP Terrana?" asked Shane as he continued to fuck her.

Killian heard the question and quickly moved back to his wife's side. Knowing she's not a big fan of anal play he wanted to reassure her that he would not allow anything she was uncomfortable with.

"Yessss," hissed Terrana.

Killian wasn't sure if she knew considering it involved exit only play. He looked down at Terrana and she smiled "I want you in my ass, he's far too big"

At this point, Killian wasn't sure how to respond. Is he not big enough? His cock didn't care at the moment. Terrana has always told him his cock is perfect. He's average in length maybe 6.5 but very very thick which she loves. Killian could only conclude that she was only fearful at the length of Shane's cock.

While Killian was mentally exploding, Shane and Terrana had already swapped places in bed. Shane laying down with his drenched cock straight in the air and Terrana crawling up Shane getting ready to mount him.

12