Terrance

Story Info
Black stud young enough to be her son.
1.3k words
4.11
215.1k
23
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Today I met this guy who is young enough to be my son, and guess what, I was so turned on by him, that I had to have him in my bed.

I met Terrance and although he is only 20 years old, I was so turned on by him, that I had to have him. Terrance looked into my eyes, and I was so happy because I knew that he was feeling the same thing I was feeling and that was lust with a capital L.

Terrance and I were in a movie theater and he was sitting right in front of me while we were watching a romantic movie. The movie got pretty heated up and one look into Terrance's eyes and I knew he was getting pretty hot too. The movie theater was dark and not very crowded. I leaned over and whispered in his ear, to move back here with me, and watch the movie next to each other.

Terrance didn't take but a second to pop out of his seat and fly around to sit down next to me. He leaned over and said in my ear, "Hi, by the way my name is Terrance and I have been watching you since you walked into the movie theater". He also said that he was really looking forward to meeting me and seeing where things lead.

I told him that if he was thinking what I was thinking that things would be leading pretty far. He looked into my eyes, and said that he was really thinking along those lines, and if I was ready, how about us skipping the rest of the movie and go somewhere else, where we could be alone.

Terrance and I got up and left the movie and after we walked outside, Terrance asked me where I wanted to go. I told him, it really didn't matter as long as we could be together and alone. Terrance said since we were near the beach, and he had a truck, why didn't we ride down to the beach and watch the stars as they were coming out. I knew what that meant and told him I was all for going to the beach.

We drove down to the beach and got in the back of his truck, and made a bed with a blanket and pillows. We started kissing and before long, I felt Terrance's hard cock growing and growing. I was surprised that someone so young had such a huge cock. I took my shirt off and unhooked my bra, and Terrance just gazed on my tits. He couldn't believe they were so big, and didn't know where to even start. I told him to go ahead and lick and suck and bite on them, that it really turned me on to see a black guy feasting on my boobs. He told me, that if I was his mom and he had been breastfed, he would still be sucking on them now. I said, son, I will breastfeed you now. Come on to Mama.

Terrance sucked and licked and bit on me and I was wreathing with excitement. I was so turned on looking down at him, and having him sucking on one and then the other. I pulled out Terrance's cock and bent down and started licking and sucking on him. I wanted to feel his huge cock deep inside of me, and he tasted so good, I couldn't wait to be riding him.

Terrance and I licked each others bodies, and I told him that if he kept this up, I would be fucking his brains out all night. Terrance said, I am so ready to fuck you all night, so let's get started.

I undressed Terrance and he had a gorgeous body to go along with his huge cock. I love being with a black guy, and am so turned on by the contrast of skin between my white skin and his black skin. It is an awesome sight to have a black cock going in and out of a white pussy. Once Terrance put his huge cock deep inside of my pussy I knew that I was hooked on him. I wanted to feel him shoot his come deep inside of me, and after about a half hour, we were both coming so hard.

After we were both spent, I turned around and got on my stomach and went down on his cock and started licking and sucking all the juices off of him. It didn't take long for him to have a huge hard on once more.

I asked Terrance if he had ever fucked a girl in the ass, and he said no. I said, well today is your lucky day, because you are going to fuck me in the ass, and you are going to love it so much that you will want to fuck my ass every day.

I got on my hands and knees and had my ass up in the air. I told him to just start shoving it in my ass little by little. He did, and finally after a little work, he had that huge cock all the way in my ass. I said, now is the time to start moving your cock in and out of my ass. Fuck my ass really hard, because I get so turned on by being fucked in the ass. Come on and shoot your come deep inside of me. After a while of fucking my ass, I was screaming with another hard orgasm. Terrance was shooting his come deep inside of my ass, and once he was through, he told me that he loved fucking ass as much as he loved fucking pussy.

I told Terrance that I was so happy to have his cock inside of me, and that he was spoiling me, because now all I would be thinking about was the fact that I wanted him to fuck me all the time. Terrance said that he didn't have a problem with that because he knew that he wanted to be with me as much as I wanted to be with him.

Terrance and I spent the night on the beach fucking all night long. At one time, we stood up in the back of the truck and fucked standing up. A guy was driving by saw us, and stopped to talk to us, and told us that he was really turned on by exhibitionist, and that we could do that all night long, and see how many more guys we could turn on by letting them see us naked and fucking like rabbits. We decided that it wouldn't be a good ideal to be caught by a cop, so we decided to lay down in the truck and rest for a while. We woke up the next morning in each others arms, and decided to go back to Terrance's apartment and clean up before going out to eat. We decided to go out and eat mexican food and got dressed and went to the restaurant. Everyone in the place was looking at us, like we were two freaks. At one time, we heard two guys saying what is that old white lady doing with that young black guy? Oh well, if they met up with an older white lady who would fuck their brains out all night long, I am sure they would go for her too.

After spending the night on the beach with Terrance we have decided to start dating and see where it leads. Everyone will be shocked to see me with a young black stud, but the way I look at it, life is to short not to enjoy life and I want to enjoy my life to the fullest.