Terri and Anthony Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
datura48
datura48
1,886 Followers

He moved closer and placed his mouth to the loose lower folds and began to lightly lick and suck on them. With a gentle touch, he used his tongue to spread them open and tasted the growing wetness on the sensitive flesh within. He placed a heavy hand on his mother's abdomen in response to her arching back in order to hold her in place. Spurred on by her reaction, he added a finger to her opening and began to gently move it against the walls, not stretching per se, simply stroking and massaging the flesh.

Terri did not hold back her moans of pleasure. Even though Anthony had warned her that it was coming, the feel of her oldest son mouthing her pussy was more intense and better than she expected. Domenic was talented with his mouth and she had never not enjoyed being eaten by her husband, but Anthony's slow approach and technique were different from what she was used to and brought a novel pleasure to the act. And unlike having his dick inside her, his gentle use of his mouth was so much more intimate that it made it difficult to ignore the fact that he was her son. From the look in his eyes whenever he glanced up at her, it was obvious that Anthony was paying homage to her womb, the womb that had given him life. Hidden behind the arousal was a love and reverence that had only been hinted at by their previous encounters. No longer could she pretend that Anthony was just some other man. Anthony was her son. She loved him as much as she loved any of her other children but appreciated the fact that they had something more.

"Anthony."

The soft gasp that accompanied his mother calling out his name was the only warning Anthony received before he felt his mother's body tense in orgasm. Unable to hold back anymore, he slowly slid his erection into his mother's body, feeling the diminishing orgasmic contractions massage his length. Even as he adjusted and situated his body above her for his fuck, his hips had already set up a sedate pace. He had been eager to feel her around him but now that he was inside her, he knew it was not about the fuck. It was about being with Terri, his mother and the mother of his first child. She was no longer just a good and convenient fuck, she was a woman that deserved his respect and for as hard as his dick was, his relief was now secondary to her needs.

With more care and concern than he had previously exhibited, he helped remove her top and bra, exposing the nourishing breasts underneath. Pausing his hips, he took a moment to look over his mother's body. In addition to the slight weight gain, there were a few more stretch marks on her abdomen and hips, the beautiful battle scars of motherhood. He reached out first one hand then the other to run them over her body, feeling her warm flesh. "You're so beautiful. I must be the luckiest guy in the world. Not only do I have the best, hottest mother, I get to have sex with her. And to top it off, she had my kid. Amazing."

Before Terri could respond, Anthony leaned down and kissed her. It started off soft and tender but quickly developed into something much deeper. Not for the last time, she thought about how she and her husband shared their love for each other and while there were moments of lust, they didn't match what she and Anthony had. It wasn't better or worse, simply different. It was all at once maternal, feral, and forbidden. There was no pretending or even a thought that there was a chance of running away and being together. What they had wasn't about that. She was his mother, he was her son and that's all they were. Yet, at the same time, their relationship was sexual and intense, something that mother and son should not feel for each other but was present. She could no longer deny that being with Anthony fulfilled something in her that she didn't know she needed and it was obvious he felt the same. It wasn't the taboo of incest that drove them, yet they couldn't deny that it was a part of it. If Anthony had been any other man, she would have thought him attractive and not given him a second thought. But as her son, sex was another way to share their love for each other.

When their lips separated, Anthony peppered kisses over her cheeks before moving down her chin to nibble at her neck. No longer thrusting but keeping his length inside her, he continued to kiss across and down one of her shoulders until he was able to lock his lips around one of her nipples. He alternately nibbled at it gently and ran the flat of his tongue over the firm flesh. After a few passes he tasted a sweet wetness on his tongue that had nothing to do with saliva and mentally kicked himself as he remembered she was lactating. Glancing up to her eyes, he closed his lips around her nipple and began to suck on it, intentionally pulling the milk from her swollen breast.

"Oh my... Anthony!" Terri cried out in unashamed ecstasy from the sight and sensation. Though he was doing the same thing Andrea did every few hours, it felt much different. There was a hunger behind his sucking that had nothing to do with needing nourishment and was much more closely related to his throbbing hardness still inside her.

Stopping only long enough to switch sides, Anthony drank deeply from his mother's tits while remaining conscious of the fact that he couldn't empty them. Until maybe eighteen years ago he had nursed from her and had been able to take his fill but now his daughter had that privilege.

Their daughter.

His cock flexed and he let out a moan at the thought that he was feeding from his mother in the same way their daughter did. It was a thought that should not exist in his mind, yet it increased his arousal. In a warped circle of life, his mother had given him life and fed him and now, after raising him into the man he was becoming, she had given birth to his first child and was now feeding her in the same way. It was a reminder that his mother was not just his mother. She was a woman, first and foremost, and as such was amazing if for no other reason than the fact that she held within her the ability to bring forth and sustain life.

Reluctantly pulling his mouth away from her chest, Anthony let his hips do what they wanted. He braced himself on his arms while letting his hips gently roll against hers. There was no urgency to the movement and he realized, for the first time ever, that his orgasm wasn't the goal. He wanted to give his mother pleasure. He wanted to make her enjoy being with him. Their fucks had always been good and hot, but this time it was different. They weren't making love, but there was love between them and the sex was an expression of his love for her. Each stroke, each rotation of his hips was a response to something she did. When he pushed completely in and ground his pelvis against her, it was because she wanted it deep, needed the contact against her clit. Pulling back to fuck his swollen crown in and out of her entrance was because she needed relief and squirmed against the overwhelming sensation of being dicked with his full length. And when her cries of pleasure grew louder and her breathing heavier, he increased the speed and force of his thrusting to climax at the same time she did yet he knew he was not giving her his load.

As her body convulsed in orgasm, Terri could feel her womanhood pulling the seed out of her son. As his mother, it was hers to take because she had given life to him. As the mother of his first child, she wanted and needed more of his essence. As a woman, she needed to feel the pleasure of his hardness throbbing inside her in release. Her pussy needed to feel his white heat coating her insides, quenching the thirst that it had been feeling since giving birth and pulled it out of him unapologetically. Though Anthony had been on top of her, she now realized that from the moment he had entered her, she and her pussy had been in charge and he hadn't fought it. Anthony had recognized it even when she hadn't. As she met his eyes, she saw it clearly in them and pulled him down into a kiss that said everything that she couldn't.

They laid together in silence occasionally broken by soft kisses, with Anthony still inside and on top of her well beyond the point at which his soft dick fell out of her. With a mix of erotic and maternal affection, Terri held her son, rubbing her hands over his body to soothe him as well as to feel his tight muscles. Her hands ran through his thick hair and over his face remembering the boy he had been while happy about the man he was. Only when Andrea began to stir, did they move.

As Anthony rolled off his mother, he said, "I'll get her."

"I'll get her. She's going to need to eat."

Anthony placed a hand on her shoulder and gently pushed her back onto the bed. "That's fine. But before that, she'll need her diaper changed. Let me."

"Okay." Terri sat up against the headboard as she watched Anthony leave the room still naked. Without remorse, her eyes were drawn to the flexing of his muscular thighs and ass cheeks as he walked. Once he was out of the room, she closed her eyes to revel in her lingering afterglow. In the quiet house, she heard Anthony arrive in Andy's room then greet her softly and converse with her quietly as he changed her diaper. As she listened, she noticed that their daughter had stopped crying almost immediately after hearing his voice. It didn't happen with anyone else, not even her, and she wondered if the infant instinctively knew the truth of her parentage. While she didn't worry about Anthony ever revealing their secret, she did worry that someway, somehow it might come out. Yet, when Anthony entered the room with their child, those worries left her upon seeing the happiness on both of her children's faces.

"Here ya go," Anthony said softly to the baby as he passed her to their mother. "Here's mommy. She'll feed you now."

Terri adjusted her grip on Andrea and held her up to a breast to feed. "You know, she's very much like you were as a baby. You had a voracious appetite and she does, too. With the twins, it was like I had to force them to eat. But the two of you... I have to pull her off just like I did you."

"Like father, like daughter, I guess," Anthony said as he settled in next to his mother to watch Andrea feed. Though they were both still naked, there was nothing erotic about the moment. Anthony simply enjoyed the rare moment of being together with his two favorite females. For just a little while he could enjoy the feeling of what it was like to be a dad, to have a family. Yet at the same time, he knew that he was essentially nothing more than a sperm donor. He was not Andrea's dad, that was Domenic, his own dad. He would never be anything more than a brother to her, though he would be as close to her as possible.

After Andrea was fed, burped, and changed, they put her in the bassinet in the bedroom for another nap then went to shower.

Under the spray, Anthony took his time cleaning his mother's body. His soapy hands moved over her body washing her clean of the smell of their sex while at the same time enjoying the feel of her smooth, warm skin. As his hands moved between her thighs, he heard her breath hitch as he grazed her furry mound. Spurred on by the sound, he rinsed his hand of the soap and began to play around her swollen lips. With more care than he had used earlier, he kneeled down and began to explore her folds. He ran a finger lightly along her slit, feeling the heat from inside seeping out. Pushing inside slightly, he could feel her moist inner flesh practically burning around the probing digit. There was also the lingering slickness of their sex and after gathering some of it on his finger, he pulled it out to get a glimpse of it. Though it was quickly washed away by the cascading water, he was able to briefly witness the sight of his degrading cum mixed with his mother's vaginal fluids. Diverted from his task of washing her skin, he pressed two fingers inside her wanting to pull more of their essence out. This time, before the water could claim it, he moved his mouth close to the entrance and moved his fingers from her directly into his mouth. A moan left him upon tasting himself on her. Though he had only orally serviced her once, he immediately recognized the slightly sweet and metallic flavor of his mother's pussy. Mixed with it was the unquestionably bitter and salty taste of his cum. Combined, it was a perfectly balanced flavor that was unlike anything he had ever tasted before.

Terri felt Anthony guide her so she was facing a wall, then he spread her legs and stuck his between them from behind. Though she had sensed what was coming, a surprised cry of pleasure left her when she felt Anthony press his mouth to her pussy and begin to eat her. With a combination of fingers and tongue, he pulled their combined sex fluids out of her while his nose gently worried her clit occasionally. Loud wet and slurping sounds echoed through the tiled room over the sound of the water spraying out of the shower head. In all the years that Domenic had gone down on her, not once had it been after sex. And while it had been over an hour since Anthony had fucked her, the thought of him—her son—eating his own cum out of her wet pussy helped push her into a soft but satisfying orgasm.

This time, instead of shoving his hard cock into her, Anthony continued to massage his mother's pussy through her orgasm. He could feel it pulsing around his fingers and tongue and was surprised to feel a small rush of fluid that dripped down his fingers and onto his tongue. Glancing up, he saw her head was tossed back in a silent scream as her chest heaved gasping for air. Only when her breathing calmed and it looked like she had regained control did he pull his head out from between her legs to stand behind her. With no warning, he slid his throbbing cock into her and after moving his hands around to her front to palm her heavy tits, he pulled back and immediately set up a fast pace fucking her. The sound of their flesh slapping together bounced off the walls and competed with his mother's stuttered moans.

Unlike earlier, this fuck was for him. Anthony was in charge this time and as he moved a hand to grab her hair to pull her head back so he could kiss her mouth, he felt no qualms about taking her body and using it for his own pleasure. While he acknowledged that she was his mother and deserved respect, he was also a man with needs. Though the pressure in his balls had been relieved earlier, his cock ached to be used to its fullest. It wanted to feel the fast friction of their flesh rubbing together, to feel her pussy spreading around him. He needed to hear the almost pained groans from his rough thrusting. Releasing her from the kiss, he moved the hand from her head to between her legs to rub her clit and feel his hardness pushing into her. Hearing her cries become almost keening sounds, he moved his lips to speak directly into one of her ears and slowed his hips.

"I understand that sometimes it's good to go slow," he said recalling their earlier conversation. "But when I say I need to fuck you, I mean I need to fuck you. I will never not give you what you want. You're my mother, for fuck's sake. I could never say no to you. But at the same time, you need to respect the fact that I'm not the kid I used to be, the kid who was so in awe of his beautiful mother that he would do anything for her without asking for anything in return. It might only be a year that we've been doing this, but after putting a baby in you that I can never claim, I've grown up quite a bit. I need you to respect me as the man you raised me to be."

Anthony heard his mother gasp before her body shuddered with a deep, prolonged orgasm. Continuing to play with her clit, he increased the speed of his hips again, slamming into her with determination. This time when his cock began to fill her, he felt none of the hesitation that had characterized his prior couplings with his mother. With his speech, he had come to fully own his masculinity and manhood. He was now a man doing to a woman what nature intended, incest or no. The feral, primal part of him drove his hips to continue thrusting into her with each shot, needing to make sure that his seed was placed as deeply into as possible. The rational part of him knew he shouldn't be hoping to impregnate her again, but that part only spoke to him in a whisper.

After taking a moment to catch their breaths, Terri pulled away from Anthony and turned to face him. After giving him a deep kiss, she said, "Anthony, honey, I do respect you. I always have and I always will. I fully understand and accept that you are not a child anymore, but you need to understand that you will always be my baby. I know you're a man—if nothing else, Andrea is proof of that—and I'm sorry if I've ever made you feel otherwise."

"I know," Anthony said with some remorse. "I think it was something I had to say for myself. It just finally hit me that I'm not a kid anymore."

"No, baby, you're not."

After finishing their shower, they went downstairs, bringing Andrea with them, to watch TV and await the return of the others.

Once the twins finished relaying the fun they had, Domenic asked his wife while looking between her and Anthony, "Did you have a nice afternoon?"

"We did," Terri responded with a relaxed smile. "At least I did. I don't how he enjoyed taking care of his mother and a baby all afternoon instead of being out with his friends."

Trying to keep the twinkle out of his eyes, Anthony said, "Anytime you want me to take care of you, I'll be happy to do it."

"You're a good kid," Domenic said. "Your mother's lucky to have you around."

"I really am," Terri replied then gave Anthony a maternal kiss on the cheek. "And he might be our baby, but he's not a kid anymore, Dom."

datura48
datura48
1,886 Followers
12