Terri is Hypnotized Again Ch. 2

Story Info
Terri bares all to the world.
1.5k words
4.4
185.8k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/25/2022
Created 02/02/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Last week I wrote about Terri 20 years ago. I called it “Terri Gets Hypnotized”. After I wrote that story, I started thinking about that event 20 years ago. I still couldn’t believe I didn’t do anything to satisfy myself. She still worked for me. She was still lovely. She never had children and she still had her figure. Her breasts still were terrific (at least as much as I could see with her clothes on). She was working out every day and she was firmer now than she was when she was 20.

All this thinking is not doing me any good. When I was in the office I couldn’t think about business. I just dwelled on erotic thoughts. Now the question is whether I will do anything about it. I hadn’t hypnotized anyone in the office for 20 years. I’ll write what happens tomorrow.

It’s now evening. What a day. I’ll try to tell you what happened.

When I arrived at the office it was 10:00 in the morning. The whole staff was already in place. I walked into Terri’s office, closed the door and walked behind her desk. I touched her left elbow and said: “so, how is Terrible Terri?” My heart stood still waiting to see if anything would happen. Terri’s eyes seemed to glaze slightly and she said in a monotone, “fine.”

“When I leave your office, wait ten minutes and come into my office. Sit in front of my desk and go into a deep trance.”

I walked out and went to my office. Would she do it? Ten minutes to the second she walked into my office. “You wanted me?” Did I ever.

I shut and locked my door and turned back to Terri. She was slumped in my customer chair. I sat next to her. I started to whisper to her.

“”Terri, is your marriage happy?”

“Oh, yes. I love Chuck and he loves me.”

“Are you sexually satisfied?”

“No. Chuck isn’t interested in sex. I don’t think about sex. We never discuss sex.”

“Do you do anything to satisfy yourself sexually?

“No. I just don’t think about it.”

“Do you ever think about that time twenty years ago?”

“Not any more. I used to dwell on it. I haven’t thought about it for more than ten years.”

I reached over and put my hand on her breast. “Do you like that?”

“Yes, oh yes.”

“Take off all of your clothes and put them on the chair next to you.”

My heart was pounding and I had an erection like I hadn’t felt in some time. She stood up and unbuttoned her shirt. She took off the shirt, folded it and put it on the chair. Her long muscular legs looked marvelous. She had light colored panty hose that she then pulled off. She was now in panties and bra.

“Come here and let me do the rest.”

She walked over to me and I reached behind her and undid the hook to her bra. I slipped the bra off and took the two soft mounds in my hands. I squeezed her breasts and rubbed the nipples between my fingers. Her breasts hardly sagged and the feeling was unimaginable having this woman under my control. I took her panties by the elastic and pulled them down her legs, feeling them as I pulled them lower on her legs. I felt her pussy and it was damp and smelling musky.

It was about three in the afternoon. I picked up the telephone and told the receptionist that Terri and I were having an important meeting. We should not be disturbed. Hold my calls.

Terri was now standing in my office, naked. Her arms were at her side and her face had no expression. I put my fingers in her pussy. It was wet. I sat down next to her. Come over here and give me a blow job.”

She seemed to come out of her trance. She kneeled in front of me, unzipped my pants and reached for my erect penis. The touch of her hands made my stiff penis stand even straighter. She put me in her mouth and ran her tongue around the head of my penis as she sucked it. I didn’t want to stop using Terri that fast so after a couple of minutes I said: “Stop. That’s enough for now.”

“I’m going to wake you up. Do you want to remember what happened?”

“No.”

She was still naked and clearly aroused. “I am going to wake you up. You will not see me. You will be alone in a private room. You will masturbate yourself to an orgasm.”

Terri appeared to wake up. She looked around, smiled while looking through me. She reached down and put two fingers in her vagina and began to rub. She went faster and faster. Suddenly, she lifted her legs into the air and screamed! She then collapsed on the chair with a sigh. She just lay there. My office was in the corner of the suite. I just hoped no one heard the scream through the door.

“Terri you see me now, but it is a dream. You are dreaming that I am making love to you. Lie on the couch and spread your legs. When I enter you, you will have another orgasm, but you will not scream.”

When I entered her she began shaking and she grabbed me and pulled me toward her while lifting her legs. I could feel her contracting around my penis. I let myself cum. It felt glorious. I lay on top of her for a few minutes. I didn’t want to fall asleep. I sat up and turned to Terri. She seemed to be in a dream like state.

“Terri, I want you to clean my penis and testicles with your tongue.” She did.

I got dressed after telling Terri to go into a trance. I went to the men’s room and dampened a rag. And brought it back. I wiped off all of the outer signs of our sexual encounter. I said a little prayer that she didn’t have children because she couldn’t.

“Terri, I want you to get dressed and go back to your own office. Everything that happened will be a dream. You will not remember being hypnotized. If I ever call you Terrible Terri, you will go into a trance. Only I will know you are in a trance. You will not collapse; you will just be receptive to my commands. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

I called my wife and told her that I had a dinner meeting with Terri to discuss a new project. I would be home late. I called Terri and asked her if she could have dinner with me to discuss an account we had worked on together. She said that was fine, she would call her husband.

I told Terri that I would drive. I went to a restaurant where no one knew me. I was anxious to use my power on Terri while she was still in the afterglow of her orgasms. In the car I told her that when we get to the restaurant she was to go to the ladies room and remove her bra and pantyhose. I made a reservation for 6:30. We arrived on time and were being led to our booth when Terri said anxiously: “I’ll meet you at the booth.”

She came back a few minutes later and she looked flushed. Her breasts were pleasantly bouncing. It was a horseshoe shaped booth. Terri sat opposite the booth from me. I leaned over and said: “Terrible Terri, come sit next to me.” She moved next to me. “Lean your head on my shoulder and put your hand on my cock.” I used the vulgar term on purpose. She did.

“Open your top two buttons.” She did and her breasts almost fell out. I put my right hand around her and cupped her right breast. It felt wonderful. I didn’t know where I was taking this, but I was having fun.

The waiter came over to take our order and he couldn’t stop staring at her breasts. I kept my hand under her breast as we placed or order. She kept her hand on my penis the entire time we were in the restaurant. Needless to say, I didn’t eat much. After dinner I suggested that we take a walk. The restaurant was near a river walk and we walked along the river. I told her to unbutton her shirt. She did. I put my arm around her under the shirt. Her nipples were erect. “Take your shirt off.” She did. There we were walking along the river walk and she was naked from the waist. People we passed pretended not to look. I was having a wonderful time.

I walked us back to the car where I had her give me another blowjob. I told her that it was cream soda and she should drink it all down. She sucked me completely dry. I had her get dressed and told her that we had discussed a client file and what we had accomplished. I took her back to the office and saw her to her car. I came home anxious to finish this story. When I walked in the house my wife kissed me and said: “You certainly look happy, was the meeting satisfactory?” Oh yes!