Terrible Company Ch. 08

Story Info
This Is Troll Country.
9.5k words
4.76
10.8k
8

Part 8 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/23/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AwkwardMD
AwkwardMD
1,326 Followers

/ /Author's Note: This story, Terrible Company, is sprawling sword-and-sorcery fantasy satire with a diverse cast of characters. Over its many chapters, those characters will have interactions (both with each other and others) that cross many of the lines that exist between Lit genres. I have come to believe that breaking the story into those different categories, as best I can, is the best way to expose the most readers to parts of the story they might dig, and that they might then be encouraged to read on.

Each chapter is written as a self-contained episode, and although there are running gags that continue through the series that enrich the experience, they shouldn't prevent one from starting anywhere in the series (including the final chapter) and enjoying it for what it is.

This chapter features:

Val, the female Orc Warrior/Fighter

Katsa, the female Human Arcanist

Mathilda, the female Dwarf Healer

Ayen, the male Half-Elf Thief

Ivy, the female Human Bard

Enjoy!//

Katsa made small contented noise, curled up as she was between Val's spread legs. The big Orc, leaning back against a log, stared up at the sky and hummed softly. Val's ejaculate flowed back out of her and down her thighs, as the Human laid on her side and lapped at the thick shaft. Over and around, up and down. Dragging her tongue over each of the ridges, and leaving no metaphorical stone unturned.

Her cheeks flushed when she thought about how much she was coming to enjoy the taste of herself. She tried to reason that it was mixed up in strong urges she had to lick Val clean after a good fuck, and that her own distinct flavor was merely one part of the bouquet. While both of those things were technically true, she couldn't explain tasting herself after her bout with Mathilda several days prior. She angled the heavy shaft away to the side, and let her tongue run down over the soft, bulging sack below. "I can't believe this is your labia."

Val chuckled. "Looks like balls, doesn't it?"

"They get so swollen." Katsa stared up the Orc's long, green body as she pulled the sensitive folds of skin into her mouth whole and suckled. She dragged her tongue over the seam that split down the very center of it, and Val's breath caught. "They? Plural, or singular?"

"Contrary to what you might think, that's actually not helping it be any less engorged." The big woman bit down on her lip, pinching the flesh between the sharp, elongated canines, and growled. "But by all means..."

Katsa laughed throatily. "I have your permission, then?" Val nodded. Instead, though, the Arcanist took the small fold of flesh into her hand and massaged it with her palm. She scooped up the base of Val's shaft with her other hand and guided the drooping head to her lips. This was her only chance to give Val anything approaching a blowjob, as the fully-engorged version was more than she could fit into her mouth. Even partially soft, as Val was, took effort, and her jaw ached sweetly from strain.

"You've got a kind of... I dunno... like a willful stubbornness to you, don't ya?"

Katsa's eyes cut upward, slitting. It was her only response, as her lips and tongue remained otherwise engaged in bathing the enlarged clit.

"At first, I just thought you were kind of a bitch."

"Fuuu kyoo," Katsa mumbled, around a mouthful of flesh.

"And you are, ya know. Kind of a bitch."

Katsa shivered between her legs.

"But there's something more to it." Val stretched her arms back and reached behind her head, interlocking her fingers. She smirked as she watched Katsa's eyes tracking the way it lifted her own breasts. "Then, for a while, I thought you just had some self-esteem problems, and that was why you'd act like a petulant whelp."

The thin Human's eyes flashed.

"And you do, but not more than anyone else."

Katsa reluctantly pulled back from the shaft, leaving a trail of kisses in lieu of the blowjob she wanted to give and couldn't. Not now that Val was hardening again. "Are you going somewhere with this?" she asked, dangerously.

Val's expression darkened. "Now I think that's just how you like to be fucked."

Katsa cursed under her breath as a ripple of ecstasy flowed through her. "So you have me figured out then?"

"See?" Val smiled, her expression brightening considerably, and then she rushed to continue before Katsa could get her metaphorical back up. "There's no judgement here. I am fully supportive of you getting your freak on however you like, you know? You do you, boo. All I'm saying is that you don't have to go through all that song and dance with me, every time, if you don't want to. All you have to do is ask."

Katsa slowed a little with every word, finally coming to a complete stop before sitting up on the side of her hip. One arm planted outside of Val's left leg, and one between them. Her expression, completely neutral.

"Cards on the table," Val said. "I think you take shots at me sometimes to get me to fuck you harder."

"And what if I do?" Katsa asked quietly.

Val shrugged. "I've always had to dial it back with Humans. As a rule, you're not a hardy group."

"I can take quite a bit." Her guarded words matched her body language.

"Don't I know it," Val smirked. "And I'm not even saying I don't enjoy the back and forth. I do."

"So... what are you saying?"

"All I'm suggesting is that you and I might work out a kind of... shorthand, you know?"

Katsa pursed her lips in thought. "So if I were to get up and straddle you," she said, movements happening in time with her narration. Each bare foot planted in the soft soil beside Val's hips. Grass between her toes. She reached down between her legs to guide the shaft toward her still-sopping sex. "...hypothetically."

"Hypothetically." Val grinned, watching her shaft slide right back into the thin blonde, and drew a sharp breath through flared nostrils.

Katsa's eyes fluttered as she lowered herself. She placed both hands flat on Val's abs, bracing herself. "Fuck, that's good," she muttered. "And if I were to-ooooooh." Her ass came to rest against Val's groin, with the full length of the Orc's shaft inside her gloriously-stretched pussy. She writhed back and forth, wiggling her hips until it felt like every cubic micron of her insides was filled to capacity. Wrapping herself around Val like a glove.

"Someday," the big Orc grunted hoarsely, "you are going to explain how you're always so tight."

"Don't interrupt," Katsa purred. "It's rude." The Arcanist shifted her feet behind herself, slowly, and settled on her knees. Val smirked as she reached down and wrapped her hands around Katsa's thighs "So. If I were to ask you to-hnnnngh..."

"Come on," Val urged, squeezing her core and giving the thin Human a little goosing. "You can do it."

"See?" Katsa said, whispering through gritted teeth. "You like the game too."

"Never said that I didn't."

They stayed like that for a minute. Katsa wasn't sure how to proceed, and Val wasn't giving her any help. At least, not any verbal help. The big Orc was staring at her intently, and the more she stared, the more Katsa felt vulnerable. Exposed. The vulnerability, in turn, heightened her arousal like fuel to a flame. Her pale skin pinked by degrees. The heavy shaft throbbed inside of her, radiating an immense amount of heat, and their combined fluids were practically flowing out of her.

She didn't know when it started. It just felt like she was breathing harder, but soon she realized that it wasn't just her chest rising and falling. Val remained still, albeit hard as steel, and her eyes shone as she stared. Katsa shifted her weight forward to her hands and rocked her hips harder. Bounced them off of Val's lap. Her fair skin slapping rhythmically against Val's green. She kept looking up, expecting to find Val as thoroughly overwhelmed with pleasure as she herself was, and instead found those pale blue eyes piercing her.

"I saw you staring at Ivy," Val said quietly, and if Katsa had thought she couldn't blush any more, she was very, very wrong. "That's what this is about, right? This little fucking tear you're on?"

"Shutup," Katsa whined, as she drove her hips up and down. She squeezed, compressing her middle and drawing a wheeze from the big Orc, but little more.

"Nevermind that you routinely fuck half of the rest of us."

"ShutUp." Katsa's eyes squeezed shut.

"Seeing her big, firm tits out like that, drenched in cum—"

"ShutUp!" She hated having her buttons pushed like that. Hated being so... predictable. Even as said button-pushing was really working for her, Katsa was a little disgusted with herself. Which, of course, she also got off on. Very, very hard. She thrashed back and forth, body wracked with orgasmic convulsions. Her nails scratched deep into the skin over Val's abs, drawing dark red lines that bled here and there. Val hissed, her own big hands clamping down around the Arcanist's thighs.

Katsa took a long time to compose herself. She'd always found it difficult to think when aroused, before or after cumming, and it was that much more problematic astride Val's wrist-thick shaft. Her legs ached as she slid back down between the bigger woman's thighs, and it was like fighting gravity to keep her tongue away from the slick shaft; utterly futile. Val growled appreciatively, still hard in her hands.

"I will never get tired of watching you do that."

Val's shaft was shaped much like a man's cock, Katsa noted, as she sucked it clean again. It was an observation she'd made on many occasions. Only the oversized clit was markedly different; less pronounced than a man's head and lacking the flared shape. Instead the flesh cross-faded from green to pink, tapering in size until it ended in a rounded nub. She knew, from a dusty tome she'd pored over once, that most Orc females had a vaginal opening in place of, and nearly identical to, a man's urethra until they reached sexual maturity. Their dalliances (most often with other Orcs, she thought, slurping away the last of her own mingled juices) would stretch this opening some, but not significantly. Given a few hours the muscles would contract, but it would never be quite as small as it was before their first penetration. It wasn't until Katsa's tongue really burrowed at that opening, there in that quiet glade, that the Arcanist realized what she had in her hands.

Virginity. Soiled to be sure, but virginity nonetheless. Her eyes widened, staring at the small hole. At the thick, viscous fluid seeping out of it. Val had her eyes closed, happily basking in having driven her small paramore over the edge once again, and was thus caught unawares when Katsa slowly pushed her little finger down into the hole.

"Whoa," Val shrieked, attempting to scoot back into the log. Katsa smirked, following without much effort. "Whoa!" She held her hands out defensively, fingers flexing and curling involuntarily. She winced and hissed, but made no more effort to escape.

"Well, well, well," Katsa crowed. "Look who's tight now?" She wrapped her thumb over the three longer fingertips, tucked tightly into her palm, and straightened her pinky.

"Fucking hells!" The big Orc grasped at the dirt, nails furrowing the soft earth, for something to hold on to as her inadvertently-long-protected hymen gave way. Katsa's finger sank to the second knuckle. "Fuuuuuuuuuuck, I can feel you inside me. I can feel you inside me. I can-fuuuuuuck!" Her eyebrows rode up her forehead, and her jaw fell slack. "I thou-thought I knew... Fuuuuuck fuckfuckfuck."

"You thought you had some idea what you did to others. What you do to me."

Val nodded emphatically.

Katsa's finger worked slowly, moving in from the very tip until the second knuckle was glistening and slick. Val continued nodding, encouraging the slim Human in the only way she was physically capable of in the moment.

"You thought you understood what it was like to be fucked."

Val merely continued nodding.

"Touch yourself."

Val surprised her part-time lover by not treating her own breasts like hunks of meat. Her fingers brushed deftly over the dark green areolae, feathering. Her breath was drawn stuttered, albeit equally soft, through lips slightly parted and pursed.

Katsa ran her tongue over her teeth. Up to that point, she'd kept her finger rod-straight, but as she watched Val sinking into the moment, she relaxed her finger. Let the pad drag along the wall. The sensation shifted from one primarily focused on the stretching to one that included girth, such as it was, in equal parts with the texture of Katsa's finger. With the feel of the knuckle kneading through and over the folds.

"I-I-I don't... I don't..."

"Stroke yourself," Katsa purred. Val didn't skip a beat, choosing to keep her right hand up at her breast while the left wrapped around the middle of the shaft. Her tight grip moved smoothly down the engorged flesh even as Katsa's pinky slid in and out.

In a fit of inspiration, she quickly switched from her pinky to the index, making the first plunge a slow one until the digit could be properly wetted. Val groaned loudly, stomach muscles tensing. "Stay there," she hissed. Katsa grinned, keeping her finger fully inserted.

Val's hand wrapped around the edge of her shaft. Her breath came and went in shallow waves. Slowly, her fingers tightened. Squeezing. Katsa's eyebrows rode up on her forehead as she felt the vice closing. The pink nub at the end of the shaft turned bright red from restriction, and Katsa squealed.

"Fuck!" Val groaned. "Fuck! Don't move!"

"Couldn't if I tried!" Katsa half-laughed, half-whined. The big Orc's right hand moved faster, teasing and flicking at the hardened edge of her nipple while the rest of her body fidgeted in exquisite frustration. Her leg twitched ferociously, and Katsa's eyes widened.

"Don't move!" Val clenched her teeth, trying to drive herself as close to the edge as she could handle, and Katsa did what Katsa did best; she disobeyed.

In a momentary flinching of Val's grip, the Arcanist yanked her finger free. An errant spurt of fluid shot out around the side of her finger, grazing her cheek and ear. In the span of a heartbeat, her lips were wrapped around as much of the clit as she could fit, and she sucked inward with every ounce of strength she could wring from her cheeks and tongue. The flow was slow at first, as Val hit her peak, but the incremental loosening of the big Orc's fist brought more and more fluid, until Katsa was swallowing as fast as she could and still losing some back out past her lips. She felt the sweet sting of it in her nostrils, and reached down to touch herself. Mindlessly swiping at her own clit as she cleaned up the mess she'd made of Val. Val's climactic roars sent the nearby fauna running, and there wasn't another soul within 500 yards by the time Katsa mounted her again a minute later.

***

" 'alflings," Mathilda muttered under her breath. Her hands flexed and clenched at her side as they stood by the hitching post where their horses idled. "The whole lot of 'em are nutty as a constipated squirrel. Fuckin' 'ate 'alflings."

"Remind me again," Ayen mused, "where they fit into the heirarchy?"

She counted off on her fingers. "Worse than Southern Dwarves. Worse than 'arpies." Her scowl pinched for a moment in thought. "No' as bad as trees."

"Is anything? When you really think about it?"

Mathilda's scowl deepened, though she did her best not to show how annoyed she was at him. "Let's ge' to i', then."

Ivy balked. "Aren't we going to wait for the others?"

"They're no' comin', lass. No' righ' away, a' least."

"But they said they'd be right behind us."

" 'at was code for 'Get outta 'ere, we wanna fuck'."

"Huh." Ivy shrugged as they turned and headed down the street toward The Prancing Pig. "Why couldn't they just say that?"

"Some of us," Ayen intoned, "possess a modicum of tact." The Healer was sure she heard him place just the slightest emphasis on the last part. Modicum. It was all part of his new subliminal strategy with Ivy who, for her part, seemed to be both oblivious and immune.

"Step right up!" boomed a sandy-haired Halfling, as he stood in front of a large brown tent tucked between two ramshackle buildings. "Bear Boxing! One night only! Six silver for the experience of a lifetime!"

"Insane," Mathilda grumbled. "Ev'ry last one'f 'em."

Ivy nodded in surprise at the long line of halfling men. "You're selling a chance to fight a bear?" she asked, impressed.

"Fight?!" the promoter shrieked. "Are you crazy? Of course not! 6 silver and you get to do a bear in her box."

Ivy blinked. "And by do, you mean—"

"Give her a right good humping," the halfling said excitedly, bouncing on his toes.

"Ev'ry last one'f 'em," Mathilda muttered.

"How many people do you know who've gotten to make sweet love to a grizzly bear? Hmmm?"

Mathilda and Ivy both turned expectantly to Ayen, who at first was too busy staring at the tent flaps to notice. When he did, he looked horrified. "I... what? No! Just no! I can't believe you two would even... No! No," he added firmly, after a brief pause.

A bell sounded inside the tent. The announcer grinned as he reached back and pulled at the nearest flap, and a Halfling walked out, covered in scratches, with a big grin on his face. "It's something to brag about!"

"It really, really isn't." Ayen replied.

"You can write home about it."

"You don't know my mother," Ayen said, shaking his head.

"Oh come on," Mathilda said, grin blooming. "This'd be qui' a feather in yer cap! Weren't ye jus' tellin' us 'ow rough this dry spell 'as been?"

"Hey yeah," Ivy said, brow furrowed. "You talked about it the whole ride over."

"I-I meant between jobs!"

"No ye di'n't."

Ivy frowned, puzzled. "He didn't?"

" 'e di'n't."

"I did!"

"Come on," Mathilda laughed, as she rooted around in a side pocket of her leggings. "Ah'll even front ye the silver."

Ayen shook his head as he elbowed past, continuing on down the street.

"Oh, don' be like tha'. We're jus' tryin' ta help!"

"We are?" Ivy asked, still puzzled. Mathilda chuckled and started walking after him when it was clear he wasn't just faking an exit. "I'm seriously asking."

The inside of the inn was exactly as awful as Mathilda expected it to be. Raucous, inane music exploded out of a connected room. Ayen had to step lightly not to be bowled over by two Halflings who burst in right behind them, although he made it look graceful. The crowd at the bar was beyond unruly, even by Dwarven standards. The only thing it needed, by Mathilda's reckoning, was a chandelier for one of them to be swinging from to reach maximum buffoonery.

Of course, there wasn't room for a chandelier; the ceiling was too low. Ayen and Ivy looked like giants in the Halfing-sized room. Val would have had to hunch, had she been present. Mathilda seriously considered stalling for as long as possible to try and force a situation where Val came looking for them just so she could have that mental image for the rest of her life. About the only thing good she could see was that she was taller than almost everyone else.

AwkwardMD
AwkwardMD
1,326 Followers