Terribly Silly Incest Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't believe my cock actually changed size," I said. "I must have been lower on nutrients than I thought."

"You barely fit inside me before," Angie said. "And now your penis is so much longer and thicker. You know we have to try it out."

"Are you sure?" I asked. "Because you know that would be incest."

"I don't care. You're my brother, but you have the best cock I've ever felt. Now it's even bigger and I have to feel what it's like inside my tight little pussy or I'm going to die. Even though it's big enough that it's physically impossible for me to take the whole thing, I need it inside me so badly. Please fuck the shit out of me, little brother."

Angie pouted and gave me the most adorable puppy dog eyes. I couldn't resist her even if I'd wanted to.

"Okay," I said. "Even thought it's incest and wrong, I want to fuck you so badly that I don't care about that stuff. I love you so much and just want to have sex with you so that I can show you how much I care about you."

"Oh, thank you so much," she said, hugging me tightly. "You're the best brother in the whole world because you're willing to fuck your big sister."

Angie got on her hands and knees on my bed and wiggled her perfect ass at me. My cock twitched and accidentally slapped her butt. Her pussy was literally a waterfall.

"I'm going to shove my big cock inside you now," I said.

"Do it," she said. "Pleeease slam your huge cock into your sister's tiny cunt. She needs it so badly."

I lined myself up and thrust my cock as hard as I could into Angie's tight hole. She screamed loud enough to dislodge tectonic plates all over the world and had an immediate orgasm as soon as I entered her. Since my shaft was so much bigger than last time, I was only able to get about half of it in at first. On my second thrust I buried the remaining fifteen inches inside my sister.

"Holy jesus shitting fuck," I said. "Your pussy is squeezing my penis so tightly that it feels like you're going to crush it. It feels absolutely one-hundred percent amazing."

"Your cock is so biiig," she moaned. "It's pushing my lungs out of the way right now and I can't breathe."

"Do you want me to stop?"

"No! You can't stop! If you don't fuck me as hard as possible right now I'll literally die from disappointment."

I couldn't argue with that. I started pounding Angie's minuscule fuck-hole with all my strength. I fucked her so hard that I was pulling my entire length out of her and slamming it back in on each thrust. She came every single time I buried my shaft inside her pussy. Even though I was far too big for her body to handle, she was getting nothing but pleasure from it.

"My big sister's pussy is to small and tight around my elephant sized cock," I moaned. "It's going to make me cum because it feels so good."

"Even though you're crushing and squeezing all of my internal organs with your penis, it doesn't hurt at all," Angie said. "I'm experiencing absolute ecstasy, and it's all thanks to my brother's cock."

I could only hold on so long before cumming. My sister's pussy was just too tight to go on any longer, even though I wanted to fuck her for the rest of the day. My body exploded in the most intense orgasm I'd ever had.

My first shot of cum was so powerful that it launched Angie off my cock and into the wall. My semen was being launched from my cock harder and faster than I'd ever experienced before. Thanks to the extra energy I had, my orgasm was taking control of my body.

I just kept cumming, wave after wave of gooey mess shooting out and covering the walls, bed, ceiling, floor, and especially Angie. My sister was soon buried in ever more cum than the last time I'd accidentally painted her with jizz.

"Well, you're definitely feeling better," Angie said. "You're making quite a mess though. Let me take care of that before you drown us."

She pounced on my cock, taking it in her mouth. She swallowed my cum as fast as she could in order to keep it from going all over everywhere. I came for about two hours, and Angie swallowed every drop.

"You're definitely an amazing nurse, and an even more amazing sister," I told her.

"Aw, thanks," she said. "And you're a great brother. That was the best sex I've ever had. I hope you'll want to do it again, even though I'm your sister."

I kissed her hard.

"Of course I want to do it again," I said. "I love you so much and fucking you was so awesome that I couldn't bear not getting to have sex with my big sister again."

Angie smiled happily and kissed me back. We both went to shower off together, then went and cuddled on Angie's old bed from when she'd lived with us since it wasn't covered in love juices. All I had to do now was figure out how to let her know that I was having sex with Mom and Julie too. I couldn't wait to get all three of them in bed with me.

12