Terri's Diary Page 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I move the didlo in and out of my pussy with one hand and squeeze my tit with the other hand. I raise my hips off the bed and I know that I have to have some relief soon.

"Oh please daddy, give it to me hard and mean daddy," the phone "Terri" says.

"I release your arms and grab your hips and then I thrust my cock all the way inside your cunt Terri. You wrap your arms around me screaming, 'Oh daddy, fuck me daddy, fuck my pussy daddy. Oh god yes...gives me your cock daddy'."

"Yes...daddy," she said. "Cum inside me. Cum deep inside my womb daddy. Fill me with your sperm."

"I drive it hard as you wrap your legs around my hips and I push into you one last time and I can no longer hold back and I feel the squirts of my cum coating the inside of your pussy."

"I feel it too daddy, I feel the squirts of your seed deep inside me. It's what I've wanted for so long. Please!! Cum inside me Please!!"

"Oh godddddd..." I hear you say, your voice cracking and I know that you are shooting your seed all over yourself and as I think about you plowing into my tight young cunt, I drive the dildo into myself one more time and then I cum...muscles contracting, the feeling of complete exhilaration as my body goes through an intense explosion.

I relax back and pull the rubber dick out of my cunt and lay there. "Oh god baby," you said, breathing hard into the receiver, "That was so fucking good. Thank you baby, thanks for fucking daddy."

"My pleasure daddy," she said as she hung up the phone. I pushed the off button and rolled over and pulled the covers over my body.

I'm sorry daddy, I really didn't mean to listen in on your conversation but I couldn't help myself. I know I am a bad girl and if you ever read this you have my permission to pull my panties down and spank my bare ass. I am going to sign off now. I love you daddy.

XXOO

Terri

To be continued?

12