Terror Blowjob

Story Info
She gave exceptional Blow Jobs but there was a risk!
831 words
3.69
14.9k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Back2egg
Back2egg
484 Followers

I was slowly and gently being woken up feeling quite euphoric. As I entered the realm of the living it was obvious why. My partner had my erect cock in her mouth and giving it a heavenly going over. 'No better way to be woken up,' I thought as I lovingly stroked the hair on her bobbing head.

That was until she started to scrape my bell end with her teeth!

My body spasmodically jerked to the pain and I let out a few yelps. I let it go at that. You expect the odd scrape from a petite girlfriend but what happened next was pure agony. She was nothing BUT teeth! "Oi! Careful," I loudly protested but she carried on ripping her teeth over my hard sensitive purple head!

I pushed her head hard and then it dawned on me. She was asleep. She had always been a sleep walker and did mad things like laying the table with toothbrushes, hanging the washing on the garden trees and dancing in the kitchen with big boots on. She once came into the bedroom and looked psychotic, I swear, all that was missing was the knife from Psycho!

They say its dangerous to wake a sleepwalker up but I had never put this to the test. "You pick a bloody fine time to find out!" I said to myself still winching every now and then as her hard enamel raked across my cock tip.

I very quickly woke up and in-between writhing in pain I wondered what to do as I was pinned down by the teeth of my partner. It was unbelievable and not helped by my cock becoming extra hard with the bloody infusion of morning glory! My cock was as hard as possible and became extra sensitive because of it. With just a little more lip suck and tongue surely I would cum!

I could feel my seed gathering in my hard cock head and my balls tightening ready to throw and then, a writhing scrape made me cry out and more importantly make me lose the power to cum. Several times my cock was taken to the edge all ready to blow and get me out of this torture and every time I was painfully frustrated by a piercing bite or scrape on my extra tender cock head.

At first I thought, 'just sit tight and the pain will surely make me go soft.' Pure folly, when has a penis ever done what you wanted it to do on command? As any man will tell you, cocks, especially hard cocks have a mind of their own.

It stayed resolutely hard, not flicking an iota. "you bastard!" I thought.

All the horror stories were coming back to me, stories about the power of the human bite and the increase of power of people sleepwalking. I was all too aware of this as occasionally her teeth would chatter on my shaft and my body stiffened in fear!

The bloody thing was as hard as ever and showing no signs of abating or even cumming! I was in hell! I stroked her hair and gently tried to wake her by softly repeating her name. Hope arrived when she started to move but with my cock still firmly embedded deep in her mouth. Her teeth were now hitting my shaft which was a small relief for a while as now her hand came away from my cock and took a solid grip on my balls!

"Fucking hell!" I cried out and instinctively pushed to shove off her head off but she was solid and resolutely clamped on my organ!

She started to squeeze my balls in time to her head bobbing, her teeth now back on my sensitive cock head. I cried out, I bucked my hips but it was too much! I couldn't take the pain as she was now squeezing and pulling my balls! I hit her head hard and screamed "get off!" Her head went into a spasmodic flutter and her hand almost ripped my balls off! I screamed, she screamed, we both screamed! She woke up and ran out of the bedroom.

What actually happened when she awoke was lost in a blur of quick movement and pain. I just lay on the bed clutching my orbs grateful my genitals were still in one piece.

It was hard to tell how long this episode lasted as I was very aware of every second that passed, 5 mins 3? Who knows, it felt like 15.

Two mornings later and I'm being gently woken by my partners mouth again. "Oh God! How could I be so stupid?" I thought.

"Sweet heart, are you awake?" I softly asked.

"Of course I am!" she said angrily, thinking I was questioning her technique. She'll never know the terror I went through that morning. She took me to an earth shattering climax and swallowed all my cum. Amazing! Some things are worth the risk!

Back2egg
Back2egg
484 Followers