Terror Island Ch. 5

Story Info
Late the second night and next day...
1.1k words
4.38
111.8k
11
0

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/22/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lynn_bb
lynn_bb
630 Followers

Exhausted and utterly defeated I meekly stayed on my hands and knees while the men mounted me and used my spent body. Soon I lost track of how many men had raped me or I had sucked off during the next several hours. All I could feel was the steady stream of cum deposited in my mouth and vagina running down the inside of my thighs and my chin as it leaked out of me.

I heard Sandy moan a weak protest and I looked over. She was on her back with a man deep in her pussy and I could see cum leak out of her with every thrust. Susan had been brought over and they forced her to her knees straddling Sandy's head. Harshly, they commanded Sandy to lick Susan's leaking slit and to add emphasis, they twisted her nipples causing her to jump in pain. Tears formed in her eyes as she raised her head and started to extend her tongue when a large drop of cum dripped from Susan's soaked pussy and fell on her upper lip. Her head turned away and with a pitiful voice she begged them not to make her do it.

Her answer was a sharp lash across her stomach causing her to squeal in pain. Sandy was gasping when the second blow hit and I could see the small, light red stripes on her white stomach. Again she grunted in pain, "Oh, oh, oh, please, please, I'l---I'll do it, just don't hit me again." Her eyes closed, she raised her head and I could see her tongue as it licked at Susan's slit.

I heard a soft moan come from Susan as Sandy's tongue invaded her pussy and ran over her swollen clitoris. Another man approach Susan and placed his hands on her head as he shoved his cock deep in her throat. She placed her hands on the man hips as he fucked into her face, each stroke almost causing her to gag.

My view was blocked as another man pushed his cock into my mouth joining the man that had mounted me from the back and I groaned as the crowd of men once again used my body. I was well past any sexual pleasure and the continuing stream of men using me became a blur. I finally remember the last man pulling out of my battered pussy and a voice saying, "They've had enough for now, take them back to the room." Hands helped me to my feet and my face reddened as I felt streams of cum run down my legs. I could hardly stand and the men had to help me back to our room. In front of me on the trail I saw Sandy and Susan also being helped back.

Once in the rooms they helped us to a huge bed and we collapsed and were almost immediately asleep. No one cared that sperm was leaking from our bodies and making dark, wet spots on the mattress.

I don't know how long we slept, but when I woke up it was late afternoon. Susan was up, but Sandy was still asleep as the door opened. To our shock the travel agent from back home entered followed by several others including our husbands. By this time modesty was not an issue and I sat there nude, with dried sperm on my face and thighs as they rolled in a screen and VCR player. One of the old women woke Sandy up and when we were all seated the travel agent started to speak.

"I won't beat around the bush", he said as he popped a VCR into the player. "We have tapes of all of you doing some very, how would you put it, interesting and very nasty things. Ladies, these tapes will remain in my possession as long as you, shall we say, help me out with some clients from time to time. I also have tapes of three horny white guys doing some of the local nooky." He smiled as he turned the VCR on and there it was, scene after scene of the three of us fucking and sucking black cock. Susan burst out in tears as the meaning of his words sunk in.

I sat there, stunned and speechless as the man continued, " You ladies had a lot of black cock and we thought you might like the feeling of some white meat. So I want you to fuck for us, only not your husband. Lynn, you fuck Al and Sandy, you fuck Lynn's husband. Susan you get Sandy's. Don't let us hinder you, go ahead---NOW", he commanded.

"You can't expect me to have sex with someone while my husband is in the room", I stammered. The agent looked at me and said, "You'll do anything I damn well say or the tapes go to some interesting parties, such as your parents and the principal at the school you teach at. NOW FUCK THE GUY."

I sat there, unbelieving until Al and my husband took my hand and told me it's OK. Al laid me on my back and told me he would be gentle. I almost laughed in his face. "Gentle", I thought. "I've been raped by maybe fifty men, forced to cum over and over in the last 24 hours and you want to be gentle with me?" I barely felt him when he pushed his cock in and I stared at the ceiling as he started to fuck me.

He rutted in me like I was some common whore. I heard a familiar groan next to me and I turned my head toward the couple. Sandy was riding my husband and as I looked at his face I could tell he was ready to cum. With a low growl he flexed his hips up and filled her with jet after jet of his cum. I turned my head back with a tear in my eye as I heard a soft whirl. I saw the video cameras and I realized that they were filming the "wife swapping," I felt Al tense up and his cock begin to shoot his hot cum deep into me. I sobbed softly as the camera captured his climax and zoomed in for close-ups of his cock plunging into me.

When the men had finished screwing us, the black leader spoke and told us to rest up. "One of my clients is coming in the morning and his tastes are a bit unusual. All three of you will be required so some of the island ladies will prepare you before he and his party gets here. Sleep well!" He turned and left the room with his party and our husbands. Stunned we just sat there for several minutes before Susan started to sob uncontrollably. Sandy and I tried to console her and held her, but she continued to cry until, mercifully we feel asleep.

To be continued...

lynn_bb
lynn_bb
630 Followers