Terror Island Ch. 7

Story Info
Getting the ladies ready for the Finale.
2k words
4.48
118.2k
13
0

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/22/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lynn_bb
lynn_bb
632 Followers

I watched as Susan sucked on the tip of my husband's cock. I could tell that he was extremely uncomfortable with the situation now that I was no longer being fucked in front of him. His body strained against the iron manacles that held him against the wall. Susan put her hands on his hips to keep him from jerking her sucking mouth off his dick as she moved her head forward until he was in her to the hilt, her tongue pushing against the slit at the tip of his cock. I heard him moan as she increased the suction and ran her lips up and down his rigid member.

I sort of trembled as I saw Sandy walk to him and lower her head to one of his nipples. She sucked it into her mouth and must have bit it because he strained against his bondage and let out a yelp of pain. Susan continued to suck on his cock, her head moving more rapidly up and down its length as Sandy switched to the other nipple. He screamed in pain this time as the teeth bit into the other nub.

Susan grasped his cock at the base and pulled it from her mouth. She looked at the rigid, pulsating cock and said, "You must like the pleasure - pain combination, you got harder and bigger just then when she bit your nipple." She sucked the cock back in her mouth and started to rapidly bob her head. After several minutes of continuous sucking, Susan stopped her mouth so that her lips just covered his tip. She held her head steady with a firm suction on the tip as she slowly stroked the rest of the cock with her hand. She slowly sped up the hand strokes until I could tell that he was close to cumming. Several minutes of her sucking and the rapid hand strokes on his cock was too much and I saw his whole body tense; I knew that he was cumming. The first jet of his sperm poured into Susan's sucking mouth as his body thrashed against the manacles holding him. Susan didn't slow her stroking hand as the jets of his sperm filled her mouth, and I thought John was going to pass out. He went wild as he moaned and strained against the manacles while Susan milked the cock for every bit of cum his balls had. His body spent, John leaned against the wall breathing heavily as his cock plopped out of Susan's mouth and she took her hand off of the now limp dick.

Sandy had come over beside me and sat down as we watched Susan wipe a string of my husband's cum off her cheek. Susan sucked on her fingers and then a voice from the crowd told her to sit down with Sandy and I.

Several minutes past and we waited nervously as the blacks and the old Arab man talked among themselves. Then Reggie came over to us and said, "I think you now realize that your asses belong to me. A little more training and we can make the finale, then maybe we can let you get back to your vacation. We have invited the Sheik and his crew to join us tomorrow and they have graciously accepted so I imagine you ladies will be quite busy."

We were taken back to the hotel and stopped in the lobby. I watched as one of the men pushed several buttons and the far wall across from the front desk folded down to reveal three small beds with ties on two of the corners. Two of the men held my arms as a wide belt was put around my waist and pulled tight. Two more men grabbed my legs and forced them apart. My ankles were tied to the ends a four-foot wide spreader bar as my hands were tied in front of me.

I trembled as one of the men slid a leather belt with hooks on both ends and several holes with hooks in the middle between my legs. He hooked it to the belt around my waist in front and back so the middle of the belt was firmly against my crotch. My body jerked a little bit as a thick, six-inch dildo was inserted in my still wet pussy. I protested slightly as the plastic cock was pushed completely in me and hooked into the belt, which held it in place.

The men laid me on my back on one of the beds and took my bound hands and tied my wrists above my head to a hook in the wall. Then several of the men sat down beside my spread body and one of them placed a small vibrator on my clitoris as the others held my legs. A small vibrating cup was fitted into the base of the dildo and when the vibrator had caused my clit to harden and peek out of it's hood, the cup was pushed against it and taped in place. I felt a panic begin in the pit of my stomach realizing that I couldn't get away from the dildo and vibrating cup.

It got worst. Suddenly I felt my nipples harden as small pieces of ice were applied to the nubs and they quickly became rock hard. A small cylinder that fit over the nipple and about an inch of the supporting breast was put in place and the vacuum pump turned on. The nipples were sucked into the tube and while it didn't hurt it did feel like someone was sucking on them as hard as they could.

Reggie came over to me and smiled down as he spoke, "I'll turn everything on for a few seconds to give you the full effect. During the night the computer will randomly turn the components on and off, so you never know when you'll be stimulated. I would guess that by morning you would willingly fuck anything."

I looked over at Susan and Sandy and saw they were tied similar to me with the dildo and nipple vacuums attached when suddenly my body went rigid as the stimulation began. The dildo fucked in and out of my pussy as the vibrator worked on my clit. The nipples vacuums added to the pleasure as the suction seemed to increase and I moaned as the nipples were not only sucked but also gently vibrated. My body tensed as the pleasure began to build, but then the stimulation stopped and I slumped on the mattress. Beads of sweat had popped out on my face and upper chest as the sexual heat washed over me.

I heard either Sandy or Susan moan and turned my head to see both their bodies straining against their ropes as the sexual stimulation was forced into them. After several seconds both bodies slumped as mine had done when the vibrations stopped, their breathing still slightly rapid.

The men left the lobby leaving Sandy, Susan and me tied on the mattresses. It wasn't too bad; the only uncomfortable part was the slight pressure in my vagina from the thick dildo. I was worn out and soon I found myself drifting off to sleep.

The dream was so vivid! I moaned as my lover fucked in and out of me. The stimulation that came from his hands and mouth and penis seemed to be everywhere my body was sensitive and soon I was on the edge of a huge orgasm. "Almost there," I thought as I tried to move my hips and keep him deep inside me. "Almost there. KEEP FUCKING ME," I moaned, my breathing rapid as I approached the edge. Suddenly the lover stopped and I pleaded in desperate sexual need, "NO, NO, DON'T STOP, PLEASEEEEEEEEEE."

My eyes flew open and I realized my situation as bitter tears of sexual frustration came to my eyes. "Damn them," I thought as my body began to cool down from the stimulation. It was but a few seconds until the stimulation started again and my body reacted instantly to the sexual wave that the instruments on and in my body caused. In spite of myself I arched my body, the dildo and the vibrator on my clitoris sending me careening toward the orgasm when just as suddenly the pleasure stopped. I moaned in frustration as I waited on the next stimulation.

I heard a soft moan beside me and turned my head to see Sandy, her eyes tightly closed, her body arched off the mattress and her head slowly tossing from side to side as her body was sexually tortured. I heard a soft, "Yes, yes, please, please, yes." as the stimulation drove her deeper and deeper into the sea of sexual heat that engulfs her. Then I saw her slump as the vibration stops. A movement close to Sandy's head catches my eye as one of the black men leans close to her head and whispers something to her.

Slowly she nods and turns her head as the man unzips his jeans and pulled his rigid cock out. He grips her head and guides the tip of his cock to Sandy's mouth. He holds her head with one hand as he slowly strokes his shaft with the other. After a few strokes I can see in the dim light the wetness of his juice ooze from the slit in his cock. He slowly rubs the tip over Sandy's cheek leaving a shiny trail of the pre cum. He runs it over her lower lip and then pushes the tip into her mouth as he slowly strokes the base, forcing more of his wetness out.

Without warning the machines start up again and Sandy's body went rigid. I could hear her gasps around the black cock in her mouth and watched as the dildo pounded into her and the vibrating cup pushes her clitoris toward orgasm. The man's hand stroked his cock hard, his mouth open until he started to cum. He pulls out of her mouth and aims his spurting cock at her face. The first shot slides up her cheek and into her blonde hair, but she doesn't notice; Her focus being on her body's desperate need to climax.

She arches her back as the man's next shot hits her upper lip and slides down into her mouth. The third shot goes directly in Sandy's mouth and she gags as the cum slides into her throat, but still she humped her hips and moved the wide spread legs trying to reach orgasm. I heard Sandy's scream, "NO, NO, YOU BASTARDS, DON"T STOP - NOT NOW" before she started to sob in sexual frustration when the stimulation stopped.

The man is almost spent and moves away from her when the machine starts up again on my body. I can't believe how quick it pushed me to the edge of an orgasm and I moaned as my body tingled and my juices flooded the passage around my vagina. There is nothing I would not have done at that moment in order to achieve an orgasm so when I felt hands turn my head and the tip of a cock push against my clinched mouth I opened my lips and take as much of the cock as I could. I raised my hips, hoping that the added pressure would drive me over while I sucked very hard on the cock and felt the tip grow slightly.

My battered body responded to the mechanical stimulation as I desperately tried to reach the orgasm. I felt the first shot of the sperm enter my mouth about the same time that the machine stopped. I begged and pleaded around the cock in my mouth as he emptied the last of his cum on my tongue. When he withdrew the cock I continue to beg, promising I do anything if only I could cum.

A hand grabbed my hair and I looked into Reggie's face as he said, "Anything?"

"Yes, yes," I gasped

"OK, I think the ladies are ready. Take them to the studio."

To Be Continued...

lynn_bb
lynn_bb
632 Followers