Terror Island Ch. 8

Story Info
The filming begins.
1.7k words
4.39
125.4k
11
0

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/22/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lynn_bb
lynn_bb
631 Followers

Susan, Sandy, and I were taken to a large room in the basement of the hotel. All three of us were still extremely shaky and sexual excited after several hours of the machines stimulating us. On the way in the door Reggie stopped and reminded us that we all begged to be fucked after several hours on the machines and warned us that if we didn't cooperate he would put us on the machines for a full 24 hours. I shuddered as I thought of 24 straight hours of sexual frustration and imagined what it would feel like afterward.

The room was large, maybe 40 by 40, and brightly lit up. There was a huge round bed, close to 15 feet across, in the sunken middle of the room and chairs all around the two steps leading out of the sunken part. I guessed that there were maybe 50 chairs around the sunken bed. As I looked around I noticed that there were several cameras spotted around the room so that they could record everything that went on from several different angles.

I turned around as the door open and the men started to file in. I looked at Susan and saw a combination of dread and excitement in her eyes as man after man entered the room, mostly blacks followed by the Sheik's crew of 10 or so Arabs. Each man drew a slip of paper out of a box and then went toward the chairs where he began to undress. Soon, all the chairs were full and at least 10 men were standing when we were taken to the bed. Reggie told us that we were the entertainment tonight and asked, with a smirk, if we were ready.

The men had lined up, at least twenty for each of us. The drawing had been for which woman they would have first and the number in line he would have us. Excited chatter went through the group as the ones who had drawn the number one stepped toward us.

Dread was my first reaction as a skinny, very young black man stepped toward me. He couldn't have weighed anymore than 120 pounds as he reached for my hand and placed it on his cock. While not as big as some that had taken me over the last couple of days, it was firm and I felt my hand, almost as if it had a mind of it's own, squeeze the six-inch shaft. I could feel the dampness between my legs as my mind pictured the man plunging deep in me.

My squeezing of his cock apparently pleased the man because he placed both of his hands on my shoulders and gently pushed me on the bed. I scooted up and watched as my first man followed and placed his hands on the inside of my knees. With a gentle pressure he spread my legs and mounted me, his slim body pinning me to the mattress, my legs spread and bend at the knees forming a V that his body fit into. I felt him shift his hips as he tried to find the entrance to my pussy with his cock. I reached between us and grasped him, guiding the tip to my waiting hole. I closed my eyes and breathed deeply as he pushed his entire cock into me. When he felt the smooth wetness of my vagina surrounding his cock, he started to hump into me with ever increasing speed as his excitement grew. He was fairly gentle and his cock wasn't too big so the sex he had with me was almost pleasant except for the fact that I knew he was the first of many that would fuck me that day.

I hear a groan beside me and saw Susan a few feet from me, on her back as I was with her legs spread. Her first man also was fucking her, but the man was so grotesque that I almost cried out in fear for her. I had never seen a fatter man! Jet black, at least 400 pounds and sweaty; he rutted into my blonde, petite friend like I would imagine a pig would. Her head was turned toward me, eyes closed and tears running down her cheek as the man pounded into her stretched pussy. His sweat was dripping off on to my friend's breasts and face and every time he pull back before plunging into her again I could see the wetness on Susan's upper thighs and stomach. His body completely covered her as each thrust pushed her body a little farther up the mattress.

I reached over to her and grasped her hand, hoping that I could someway comfort Susan as the pig raped her. When my fingers touched her hand her eyes opened quickly and then closed again, her hand desperately squeezing mind, while her battered body was subjected to the obscene rutting by the huge man. I felt her hand squeeze mine with each thrust and heard her moans as he plunged deep.

I felt the man in me tense as I watched Susan's plight. He pushed as deep in me as he could and held himself there as his sperm filled my vagina. After several contractions he reached up and gentle touched my cheek as if to say "thank you". I smiled at him as he withdrew from me, leaving some of his cum on my thigh.

I felt the bed sag as the next man positioned himself between my legs and in a none to gentle manner, plunged his cock in my soaked passage. I glanced at the man and discovered he was one of the Arabs and the expression on his face was one of harshness as if I was no better than apiece of meat for him to use. I turned my face aside as he savagely fucked in and out of me.

I felt Susan squeeze my hand harder and heard the moans increase. I wanted to kill the fat pig for subjecting my friend to this obscene rape and started to scream at him when I realized that she was raising her hips to his with every thrust. I couldn't believe my eyes as I watched Susan begin to toss her head back and forth, her legs wrapped around the man as much as she could as her body soared toward orgasm. Her breathing became a rapid panting as her head tossed side to side with greater urgency. Finally the dam burst and a loud long scream came from my friend as her body tensed and was blown away by a massive orgasm. The contractions of her vagina must have sent him over to because with a loud grunt he began to fill Susan's pussy with his cum. She went wild as she felt his cum enter her. "YES, YES, FILL ME YOU BLACK BASTARD, FILL ME", she screamed before she slumped back into the mattress, her own orgasm still washing over her spent body.

Sharp pains in my nipples caused me to jerk my head around as the Arab twisted both my nubs with his fingers. I almost screamed in pain as he increased the pressure before releasing them so he could grip my jaw with his hands and force me to look at him. I could feel his cock pounding into me as he held my chin and lowered his head to kiss me. Almost with out thinking I got mad and bit his lower lip as he attempted to push his tongue in my mouth. He screamed in pain as my teeth drew blood and he pulled back, his cock slipping out of my vagina.

His hand was very quick as he backhanded me and shifted his body so that he sat on my breasts. He grabbed my hair and jerked my head up with one hand as turned his head back toward the crowd and said something to several of the men waiting their turn on my body. I couldn't see who it was because the man's body blocked my view, but someone pushed my legs back toward my head until they bumped against the man sitting on me. I felt the tip of a cock push against my ass and started to struggle, but the Arab hit me again and I lay still as the cock found the opening and pushed into my rear. The pain was intense as the cock brutalized my unlubricated passage and I opened my mouth to scream. The sound was muffled as the Arab smashed his cock into my open mouth, choking me when the cock was fully inserted in me, the tip pushing against the back of my throat.

With great force both men started to fuck in and out of me. I thought about biting the man in my mouth, but the memory of the pain his backhand caused me made me think twice about biting. I went as limp as I could, hoping the two men would quickly cum. The Arab in my mouth came first. Apparently he got off on beating up on women, especially American white women. The cum filled my mouth as he continued to fuck his cock into me. I had to swallow in order to breath and I almost gagged as the stringy, white sperm went to my throat.

I felt the man in my ass shudder as he started to shoot his thick seed deep in my bowels. It didn't seem like he came much because in a few seconds he pulled out of my ass and rolled away.

The Arab pulled his deflated dick out of my mouth and ran the tip over my face. Already some of his cum had leaked out the corner of my mouth and down my neck. I turned my head to the side as he wiped his cock off on my hair and then moved off of my chest. As a last insult he spit on my neck and then left. When he got off of me I saw two men with hand camera filming our degradation. One camera had been on the Arab fucking my mouth while the other was filming a black fucking Sandy doggy style, his hands on her hips pulling her into him. Despair settled in on me when I realized that the whole obscene gangbang was being filmed. A tear formed in my eye as I felt the weight of the next man on my stomach as he mounted my body.

To be continued...

lynn_bb
lynn_bb
631 Followers