Terror Island: The Finale

Story Info
The women start their new life.
1.2k words
4.47
133.3k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man mounted me, his thick, black body pushing into my pelvic area between my legs. His hand guided the tip of his cock to my pussy and positioned the tip just inside my lips. I sucked in a deep breath as his cock pushed deep into my soaked vagina. He was bigger than the others that had taken me and my passageway felt full, even almost stuffed with his rod.

I noticed movement beside me and tried to turn my head away when I realized that one of the camera men was filming close ups of the black man fucking in and out of me. The black man fucking me turned my face back toward the camera and I closed my eyes as the camera zoomed in.

The man had settled into a slow rhythm as his cock pushed in and out of me. He shifted his weigh and sat up, his cock still deep in me. The new position put more pressure on the top of my slit and soon the movement began to cause small sparks of pleasure in my clitoris. Involuntarily I let out a soft moan as the sexual stimulation grew and I could feel my vagina flood with my juices.

I felt the mattress move slightly, but kept my eyes closed as I felt warm wet mouths close in on both my nipples. The warmth and suction were gentle and I slightly raised my shoulders hoping that the message was received by whoever was sucking on me how wonderful it felt and encourage them to continue. The gentle sucking on my nipples combined with the slow fucking the black was giving me caused my body to respond. I couldn't believe after all that had happened to me that I could get hot at the hands, or cock I guess technically, of a complete stranger.

I squealed in pain as the mouth on my left nipple bit into the nub. Almost instantly however the gentle suction and licking tongue soothed the nipple. I open my eyes and was surprised to see the nursing mouths belonged to Susan and Sandy.

They were both on their hands and knees, their mouths busy at my breasts while men had mounted them from behind and fucked them doggy style. Through the heat of my desire I heard the man behind Susan grunt as he came deep in her. She raised her head; eyes closed as she felt cum pour into her overflowing vagina, her face a mask of passion and need. Susan gave a soft protest as the man pulled his cock out of her and moved off the bed, but the protest turned to a long sigh of satisfaction as the next man grasps her hips as he kneeled between her spread legs and pushed into her. One of the cameramen had zoomed in on her face as the next man took her and captured my friend's transformation from a proper wife into a sex-crazed slut.

Suddenly, my thoughts were abruptly brought back to my own sexual needs as the man fucking me thrust his hips into my pelvis, driving his cock completely into me and pinning me to the bed. I was sexually excited, but not close to orgasm as I felt the first of his contractions and the sperm shoot into me. "Wait, please don't stop", I whispered, but he just smiled at me as he emptied his balls in me.

"There are plenty behind me to take care of your itch," he said as he rolled off of me.

Susan and Sandy had quit suckling at my breasts and moved their heads slightly away as the next man prepared to enter me. He cock was very thick, but the sperm in my vagina eased the way as his body settled in the V between my spread legs, his cock pushed in to the hilt, his balls pushing against my crack. He leaned forward putting his weight on me. One arm went under my back and pulled me to him, my breasts flattened against his hairy, black, and sweaty chest. His other hand entwined in my hair and brought my mouth to his as his tongue probed against my teeth.

His grip on my hair tightened as his tongue pushed more urgently against my teeth. He flexed his hips and drove his cock deep in me causing me to gasp. When I took in the deep breath he pushed his tongue into my mouth, his tongue flicking back and forth over mine, his sweaty loins pushing against my mound with each inward thrust.

I could feel the passion of the fucking and I opened my mouth and forced my tongue against his as his hips drove his cock into me. The wetness of his sweat bathed my breasts and stomach, his thrusting causing me to gasp in pleasure as I felt my body surge toward orgasm. He slowed down and sat up on his knees as I begged him not to stop.

He continued to slowly fuck me, his cock pushing against the top of my slit and rubbing my swollen clitoris. Sandy and Susan started to work on my nipples again and I felt the warmth spread from my nipples and clit as my body reached the edge.

"Ohhhhhhhh, please, please, fuck me HARDDDDDDDDDDD" I gasped as the black flexed his hips and put his whole body behind the last thrust. I went tumbling over into orgasm as he began to fill my vagina with his cum. I laughed and cried as wave after wave of pleasure washed over me. I screamed my release as my vagina contracted time after time and milked his cock for every last bit of cum he had.

Exhausted, I lay there as the man pulled his spent cock out of me only to be replaced by the next man. I groaned as my pussy was once again filled with black cock. I was too spent to move and lay there quietly as the man rutted into me and after three or four minutes came in my sperm soaked tunnel. Vaguely I hear Sandy and Susan moan as their body were used by the mass of black men.

Events became a blur as man after man fucked me and came. A dark wet spot appeared under the crack of my ass as cum ran out of me and dripped to the mattress. I lost count after the twelfth man used me. Like a rag doll my body was still as man after man took his place between my spread legs and used me as a common slut. I could feel what felt like streams of cum running down my crack onto the mattress. After what seemed like hours of being fucked, I heard someone say, "Anybody else?"----------

The voice beside me brought me back to the present as his fingers continued to roll my nipple. "Reggie really knows how to pick his whores", he said, smiling down at me. "Next time I'm in town I'll ask for you. You're one great fuck" he said as he rolled off of me and began to get dressed. My eyes followed him as he put some money on the table next to the bed and left the room.

Tears formed in the corner of my eyes as I realized that I'm going home to my husband with a black's cum in me and his money in my purse. The truth hit me like someone had punched me in the stomach---I am a whore!