Terry Ch. 03: A Girl and her Mother 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No Why? I thought we agreed it was not going to happen again."

"You are my daughter's boyfriend so we will be seeing each other."

"But why would I come round to you if Alison is not there?"

"Dinner."

"Mmmm"... "You certainly know the way to a lad's heart, I'll come round tomorrow."

"Looking forward to it. See you at 7.30."

Big kiss with far too much tongue. "Thanks for the lift. See you tomorrow evening."

Next evening in the company car park: "Thought I'd give you a lift to make sure you hadn't forgotten our dinner date."

"Thanks. I appreciate it but the bus goes door to door and I will never forget an invitation to one of your lovely meals. How come it is now a date?"

For the rest of the journey we discussed the implications of the previous session and how we must not have a repeat performance which could destroy my relationship with Alison.

Patting my stomach "Ooh that was a lovely dinner but I really wasn't expecting four courses."

"You know how much I like to cook and it's so much better for someone who likes their food."

"Your program's about to start, so go and watch it, I'll clear up in here."

"You don't need..."

"Go - go now." as I turned Gissy toward the door and slapped her bottom.

"Ok - ok I don't need telling twice." She picked up her glass and the second bottle of Matteus Rose.

I cleared up, drained and washed my glass, went into the lounge as the adverts came on the TV.

As I bent down to kiss Gissy I said, "Thanks again for the lovely dinner. I must go now, I've got college work to complete before Friday."

"Why don't you do it here, I can always help if you get stuck."

"Erm... I really think I should go."

"Ok it's up to you, but you know everything you need is in the study."

"I'd best go."

"Have you enough change for the electric meter for heating?"

"Ok you've convinced me but I really need to concentrate on it."

"Do you realise it's 11 pm."

"Oh is it? This is taking a lot longer than I expected."

"Come on, bed time, close those books, you can finish it tomorrow... I'll give you a lift in the morning."

When I'd had my shower I was standing in the hall dressed in pants and didn't know which bedroom to go, I had never slept in Alison's room on my own and that seemed a weird thing to do without her but presumed I was not sleeping with Gissy.

"Fancy a drink?"

I followed Gissy's voice to the kitchen "As the kettles on a cup of tea would be great please."

"Where're you sleeping tonight?"

"Oh, I hadn't thought about it," trying to sound casual & hoping Gissy would give me a clue to what she was expecting "Yet."

"It seems a shame to ruffle a clean bed," with a big smile she pushed a tin towards me "biscuit?" and dunked one in her tea.

"Sounds good to me."

"What does, my bed or biscuit?"

"Both" crunching on a biscuit and closing the tin.

Gissy grabbed her mug in one hand and my hand with the other "bring your tea." I padded along behind her, holding hands like a three year old.

Once in bed Gissy drank half of her tea in a bit of a rush then went straight down on my soft willy after pulling it from my pants.

"WOW." The heat around me was something else, I was instantly hard and I tried to get to some part of her to start playing.

She sat up on her haunches "Not tonight, just a quick blow job then sleep."

"But that's not fair."

"Not fair?"

"Not fair that you do all the work and don't come and not fair that I don't get to play with your sexy bits."

"But it's already gone midnight and I need my beauty sleep and so do you."

More hot tea and more hot blow job, I didn't last long then drank my tea. As I drifted off to sleep I realised I still hadn't touched or seen my sexy lover's breasts.

Waking at 7am to the smell of coffee and bacon felt like a habit I could easily get used to. I had a pee and a wash then followed my nose to the kitchen to find Gissy fully dressed and made up, standing at the stove.

"Morning lover" as she turned to me when I padded round the corner "Sleep well?"

"Mmm yes" as I snuggled up behind her "Now where's that kiss?"

I crossed my arms over her tummy so my hands ended on her waist, carefully avoiding her breasts and we French kissed in that position for a few moments, I laid the table, poured coffee, made toast and then we sat to eat.

"I still need to pack my college work."

"Why not leave it where it is and come back later to do it here?"

"So I can do some at lunch time."

"Is it worth the effort for half an hour?"

"Probably not but it's got to be in tomorrow and I'm struggling a bit at the moment so need all the time I can get."

"How about if I pick you up tonight and bring you back here. You can get straight on with it 'till dinner, then I'm out at my aerobics class so won't be here to hinder you."

"Would you mind?"

"Don't be daft... oh and I'm off to town this morning so I'll give you a lift in."

"I'm beginning to get a bit too comfortable here." I drained the last of my coffee "But I like it." In the style of Dick Emery.

On the way to work, "That was a lovely blow job last night. Where did you learn that one?"

"Oh just by accident. When I did exactly what I did last night, my husband blew his load before he got hard. It was the only time he came twice."

"Why can't I touch your breasts?"

"Please don't ask me."

"But I don't understand, we do everything else."

"Drop it ... PLEASE."

"Ok... ok." The rest of the journey was in silence with me brooding over the issue. "Thanks for the lift, hopefully I'll get ahead on the invoices before the boss gets in."

A sexy kiss "Be waiting for you here at six"

During the day my mind wandered several times. I was enjoying the sex with my mature lover so much better than with her daughter and for that matter enjoyed the 'quality time' like snuggling on the sofa too. But I was getting totally confused and frustrated at not being allowed near Gissy's breasts.

All sorts of reasons were going through my mind:

Is she overly conscious about her size, she is very slim and doesn't have much bust?

Has she had surgery like breast cancer?

Has she had a boob job that went wrong?

Is she worried that they are saggy and what they look like?

I promised myself I'd look at her underwear drawers if I get the chance to see if there's any evidence of any problems like falsies etcetera and that chance may happen tonight.

"Hi, how long have you been sitting here?"

"Only a few minutes, give me a kiss." I gave a quick peck on her cheek "Call that a kiss?"

"My boss is standing there talking to the factory manager" as I pointed through the driver's window. She turned to look.

"Hi Gissy nice to see you. What are you doing here?"

"Just picking up Terry as I'm passing."

"That's nice, how's Alison's course?"

"I haven't heard anything so guess everything is ok, must go lot on tonight."

"See you later Gissy, I hope."

"Bye."

"Ok, you win, that was a good reason for a quick peck." We pulled out of the car park "I've been looking at your college work today and can see where you're struggling. I'll give you a hand while dinner is cooking."

We finished dinner and I cleaned up in the kitchen while Gissy got ready for her class. We met in the hallway, she was wearing a bright, multicoloured dress over acid green, footless tights which nearly matched her eyes.

"I need sunglasses to look at that outfit."

Gissy lifted her dress to show a pink and lilac striped leotard which was even brighter than the dress.

"I think you had better leave before I get horny."

She dropped her dress back down, we kissed and she left. I returned to my college work; it was a lot easier now Gissy has pointed out the omissions in my work. I made a coffee about 8pm and took the opportunity to look in Gissy's bedroom at her underwear. All her drawers were arranged perfectly and her bras were all folded in an identical manner. I had to be careful so she would not notice the intrusion. They were thirty B's without any sign of alteration or padding so I imagine she is natural without any of the 'lack of' ideas I'd come up with.

I went back to my studies and had just finished the work when she came into the study at a bit before 10pm "How you doing?"

"All finished, just got to pack up."

"I'm going to jump in the shower while you finish here" she stood behind me and leant down for a kiss. I turned towards her and we had one of her lovely French kisses.

I put all the papers and books in my bag ready for the morning and went to her bedroom as she was lifting the dress off over her head. For the first time that I was aware of she was not wearing a bra in my presence, under the close fitting lycra outfit but facing away from me.

Feeling hopeful I moved behind her for a hug "Mind if I join you in the shower?" It made her jump.

"NO NO" she quickly clutched the dress tightly to her breasts "No, go and get a bottle and glasses out while I shower."

"Where?"

"Lounge I want to catch the news."

Gissy came to the lounge wearing a long yellow T shirt over a bright green bra, settled on the seat beside me and picked up the glass "I need this tonight. I've had a long hard day. How did the work go?"

"Thanks for the help. It was so easy once I saw my mistakes... You have a sexy body which looks incredible in the lycra. You should dress in tighter clothes more often."

"Well thank you, now refill that glass."

We relaxed with me leaning diagonally into the corner of the sofa and Gissy in the same position against my chest with my arm over her shoulder and hand on her stomach. When the news ended we drained our glasses.

"Right that's it. I need you to shag me hard tonight." She turned to face me, moved up and we kissed hard and furiously. I slid down the sofa so I was almost laying flat then grabbed her bottom to pull her further up my body so she was lying completely on top of me. "Let's get to bed."

I cannot explain how but from laying flat on my back with Gissy on top of me, I managed to stand with her in my arms, walked to her bedroom, pushed the door open with my foot, walked over to the bed, threw her into the middle on her back and followed her down. Lying face down, my mouth went straight to her pussy which was soaking wet. I licked her and nibbled all her bits. She didn't last long and had a loud orgasm with her legs wrapped hard round my head and crossed over my back, forcing my head backwards.

She relaxed after the orgasm so I got up on my elbows and started playing with her pussy with my fingers. I slid both forefingers in her and pulled her apart so I could see inside. I put my thumbs in too and found as I pulled I was making a square opening so I was able to see right inside. I thought she looked very sexy in this situation, or in every situation for that matter. I then put my finger right in to touch the cervix I had been looking at but my finger was not long enough and tried all four fingers of the same hand. To my surprise they all went in with no trouble. Gissy brought her hands into play, tucking my thumb in too and holding onto my wrist pulled with lots of pressure. My fingers bottomed out so I bent them round and my whole hand popped right in with her cervix between my middle and forefinger. Gissy was now fucking herself by pumping my hand in and out and had several very tense and vocal orgasms. I was feeling a bit light-headed where I was so turned on, I had never had any inkling it would be possible to get a whole clenched fist into a pussy and it was so tight it felt jammed in there, I was still laying face down on the bed with my willy, uncomfortably, bent down towards my feet and I could feel the juice oozing out of it.

Suddenly she pulled my hand out "come and fuck me now." Her pussy was wide open and I wondered how I was supposed to do that when her pussy was so much bigger than my willy, I climbed up the bed and Gissy closed her legs so I was kneeling outside of them, slid my willy in her and enjoyed the sensation of pumping into a much looser pussy for a few strokes.

"Stop just there for a moment"... some moments later she started moving so I started pumping again, then "Stop."

This was repeated a few times then "Turn over I'm going on top."

As I turned, my foot found the cold wet patch from earlier which caught my attention for a moment and I didn't notice that she was removing her T shirt. Gissy climbed on top of me and impaled herself on my willy but facing away from me so the view I had was of her cute bum, slim back, green bra straps and black hair bobbing as she bounced on me about ten times. She stopped moving for a while then started grinding back and forth a few times, then stopped still.

I started humping "Oh no you don't... you just stay there for me" She then repeated the above sequence several times but each time she thought I was getting near coming she stopped moving until she felt me relaxing.

While all this was happening I was rubbing her back, shoulder, neck, bottom and waist but when I tried going round the front she slapped my hand very hard and I mean very hard.

Gissy turned round without letting me out of her pussy and I saw that her bra was not the conventional two triangular cups, it was more like a single rectangular shape, more like the top of a dress with a straight edge above and below the bust or something like a boob tube. I again raised a hand and got it slapped hard "NO NO, don't touch, promise me not to touch" Gissy was grinding hard against me "Promise?... promise?... PROMISE." The final word being much louder and emphasised as an instruction

"Yes, yes I promise."

"Promise what?"

"Not to touch."

She continued the grinding and humping sequence a few more times but in the still parts teasing me by caressing her neck, stomach and breasts.

The last session of grinding very nearly took me over the top and she only just stopped in time. As before she moved her hands to her breasts but this time instead of rubbing them, she ripped the front opening bra open to reveal for the very first time to me ...

POW...

This bit was all simultaneous and so fast I can't write it all in any sort of sequence:

Two inch diameter gold rings in her nipples,

I came, it was such a massive orgasm it is probably best to call it a spasm

Gissy came "Oh you good boy, was that worth waiting for?"

I reached up "you promised not to touch" hard slap..

My body almost folded in half and catapulted Gissy off me leaving her sitting on my chest.

"Wh... B.. H.." you might guess I was not expecting this, I was speechless and thoroughly enjoying what I saw. When we came down from our high we snuggled together on the bed, I felt shattered and sleepy and drifted into a happy nap with Gissy laying on my shoulder looking up to me and my arm was behind her with my hand on her waist. When I woke Gissy was still laying in the same position looking at me.

"Well lover, how was that for you?"

"Wow that was grand but why didn't you let me get near them earlier?"

"Enough for now, just remember you promised not to touch. Cup of tea?"

"Ooh I could murder one."

Gissy gently pushed my head the other way so I could see His & Hers mugs on the side.

"Where did they come from?"

"I made tea while you were dozing. I love the way you purr when you're in a light sleep"

We sat up against the pile of pillows still hugging.

Looking around I saw the wet patches all over the place "Sorry about the mess on the bed."

"Don't worry, Mr Zanussi will sort that in the morning!"

"Sorry I need to pee before I do anything else."

"Go on go before we have another wet patch" with a poke in the ribs.

"So tell me more about these" and went to touch a nipple and ring.

"No no" pushing my hand away "you promised."

"But why not?"

"They're only two weeks old and not healed yet so it's another month at least before you can touch them."

"Why have you got them. Do they hurt?"

"Several of the girls at aerobics have them and I've always liked the look under their leotards. None are as big as these though. I didn't go last week because they were too sensitive, and yes they did hurt like hell to get them pierced. They just ache now but the others reckon in a few weeks they will feel nice. I got a standing ovation when I took my dress off tonight"

"Why now?"

"Just before I retired, do you remember talking to Tom at work about the girl with pierced nipples in reader's wives pictures?"

"Oh yes"

"It took me ages to find where the magazine was stashed in the workshop to see what you were raving about and brought it home with me. I wrote off to the magazine to buy my own copy, it's in that drawer, I often masturbated to it and took it with me to show the guy who did the piercing what I wanted."

"What made you get them now?"

"Oh that's easy... it was you!"

"Me?"

"I have seen the way you look at me and the way you treat Alison and me the same when we're all together"

"No, not really the same."

"Sometimes I wondered who your date really is when the three of us go out together."

"Now fair's fair. You have always been so nice to me, fed me, welcomed me into your home and so on. You have never been like a mother-in-law, more like the Mother I never had."

"Don't say that, you have your Mother."

"The only memories I have of my parents are being beaten, treated like a slave, made to pinch food from the shops when I was hungry, living and sleeping in dirty cold houses and being hungry 'cos there's no money for food or heat, having my birthday money 'borrowed' to buy beer, and the list goes on. Being raped for Gods sake. I hope they rot in prison. As far as I'm concerned they no longer exist. I hope their cell mates find out what they did to me, and my brother, and do the same to them ten times over." I took a couple of deep breaths. "You however... I have only heard you raise your voice when I tried to play with these" gesturing towards her breasts "which I now understand. You have a lovely home which I have been made welcome in, you have piled food down my throat, as well as other things! the list is endless. I have done ten times as much with you in six months that I ever did with Mum & Dad. I feel proud to be out with my new Mum, to do all the things I should do with Mum, I would probably have been calling you Mum if I'd met Alison first. I can't treat you like a gooseberry because you're not..."

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, slow down" her finger on my mouth "That's all behind you now."

"But."

"Ah ah ah" the finger tightened on my mouth "Tea."

Absentminded I picked up the 'his' mug and passed it to Gissy, picked up the 'hers' and went to take a drink.

"Oi mister, I know I don't have any breasts but do I really look like a 'his'?" Broke the tension.

"Oh I was miles away then" and tightened my arm around her back and waist. "What do you mean 'haven't got any breasts' I think they look great and not just because of the rings."

"Anyway getting back to us I really wondered what might happen while Alison is away, I wasn't hoping for anything but I did wonder and I certainly didn't think it would be to be as heavy as this?"

"So you're saying you went through that painful experience just in case we got it on?"

"I guess so but I'd been thinking about these for a while, maybe a couple of years. You gave me the incentive to go ahead with them but they would not have been as big as these if it weren't for that magazine."

"Was it worth it?"

"I'd heard you say you liked them on someone before and by the way, you came when you saw them. I'd say the answer to that is yes, even if I were to take them out now, that experience alone made it all worthwhile. Do you think it was worth it?"