Terry Ch. 03: A Girl and her Mother 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Harvey_32
Harvey_32
500 Followers

"Can I have my hand back now please?"

"Oh sweetheart bless you" looking at the white mark across the back of my hand caused by the pressure on the toilet seat, she went to kiss it.

"I wouldn't if I were you, it's had your pee running over it for ten minutes."

"Best not then"

"Get in the shower. I'll wash you before we get back to bed."

"No, I need to be careful with these."

"I'll just do the bottom half, I did get you rather messy down there"...and took her skirt off...

We had snuggled into our sleeping position "How come you didn't play with my breasts?"

"Oh I want to but I really don't want to harm you, I love you too much for that."

The tighter hug told me I did the right thing.

"Lover, look at the state of you. This needs seeing to!" and with that Gissy moved down to take my willy in her mouth. Her breasts hanging down were inviting so I started playing with them but being oh so careful to avoid the nipples and rings. I slid round so I could play with her pussy some more but one of my fingers was resting against her bum due to the position we were in "You are being a naughty boy tonight aren't you?"

"Sorry" thinking I was being told off.

"Be back in a minute and no touching"... Gissy returned to the room wearing the skirt again and the red bra, sat astride my chest facing away from me and bent forwards. I brought my hands to her bottom, she smacked me and took my willy in her mouth... Containing ice cubes, it was such a shock I reacted by nearly folding in half in again, this meant I jerked my hard willy into Gissy's mouth. Her reaction was to gag and sit up quickly dropping the ice. We collected the pieces before they melted and put them in an empty glass then she returned to my willy. Her mouth was not so cold this time and it felt pleasant, after a short while Gissy sat and played with me, my willy kept feeling cold as she alternated between using the ice from the glass and her hands. When all the ice had been used up she turned round to face me.

We kissed very passionately and she was holding my willy, positioning it for sex but as she sat back onto me. Instead of sliding inside as I had become accustomed to, I just seemed to hit a full stop and expected Gissy to move forward and start again. Instead she applied more pressure and I felt something happening and more pressure, suddenly I slipped a little inside and she kept the pressure on, slowly, oh so slowly, I felt myself sliding in deeper, this was a completely new sensation to me and oh so different to anything I'd felt before. If I were to be totally honest it was on the verge of being painful. I didn't understand what was happening and must have had a question mark on my face. Gissy placed a finger on my mouth "Relax, just let it happen.. "

"But"

"Sh Sh, let it happen... relax."

The feeling of slowly sliding in continued for ages, it felt very tight and restricted. The pressure Gissy was applying was making my willy ache and I was thinking there had to be something wrong. The smile on Gissy's face told a different story. She sat right down on me and the pressure stopped. She sat almost still for quite a while and I could feel the tightness easing. Very gently and slowly Gissy started moving up and down just a little. The urge to hump over took me "Ah ah, no you don't, you just lay there."

My orgasm was massive. It felt I was pumping my insides out and struggled to not hump. "Bloody hell what happened there? Could you feel that?" I asked.

"Of course I felt that my lover, that's another fine mess you've gotten me into."

"But what has just happened?"

"Don't you know?"

"No."

Gissy placed her hands behind her on my thighs and leant right back. "Take a look." With a very naughty girl look on her face.

I lifted her skirt and saw my willy was still firmly up her bum and her pussy was wide open as if it were waiting for something to happen. I put my two middle fingers in there but found there was little room and I could feel them against my willy still in her bum. Gissy sat forward again, crushing my hand and took her pleasure against it. "Feel good?"

I nodded, smiled and felt Gissy lift herself off my willy and snuggle into my shoulder as I drifted into sleep and directly into my nightmare, only this time Gissy was being viciously arse raped and I was the horrible bastard doing it. I was so pleased the nightmare stopped when I felt Gissy shaking me awake but I was sobbing and apologising. I really thought I had done the most heinous thing to the loveliest woman I had met. There was nothing she could do or say to pacify me or convince me that she had enjoyed what we did. After an hour I insisted I get dressed and leave.

I was horrified with myself and walked all night, in fact it was about twenty-five miles. At 8.30 in the morning, I ended up at my flat and found Gissy on the doorstep where she had been sitting all night. She persuaded me I was not in a fit state to go to work and took me back home. At 9am Gissy phoned work to say I wouldn't be in and also arranged an appointment with my counsellor for mid morning. I felt quite uncomfortable discussing my sexual experiences with a middle aged white haired woman with massive breasts who I had not seen for about two years and asked if Gissy could join in too. After the meeting I was feeling much better and went home to my flat for the night.

The following morning I found a lot more compassion at work than I expected, then went round for dinner at 7pm as arranged,

"Oo Alison, you're a sight for sore eyes" I picked her up and spun round several times during a kiss. She held on tight with her arms and legs crossed behind me, "Look at your tan, not all over I hope."

"Not - so - bad - yourself." Our kisses landed all over heads and necks "You'll find out about the tan later."

"That was well timed, dinner will be two minutes. Do I get one of those?"

"Of course, but only one of you at a time." Alison didn't release me so I hugged Gissy with one arm and a quick kiss on the lips.

"Hope your hungry." Then she returned to the kitchen. "Save all your kisses for me..." Gissy joined in with the radio.

"Sorry, I'm too busy here."

"What was that?"

"Can't save my kisses for you, I'm too busy here."

"Put her down, and get you hands washed for dinner."

"I'm trying to put her down," I stood star shaped with open arms, "look."

"Get down kiddo, you'll hurt the poor guy." I washed and dried my hands, pulled my usual dining chair out and sat down with Alison still clamped to me like a limpet.

Plates of food were placed on the table. Alison climbed off me and sat at the end of the table with Gissy opposite me. She stands at around five feet seven so about eight inches taller than her Mum and a bit bigger all round with 36C breasts, I imagine she must have been at least two stone (28lb) heavier so I was a little relieved. I drifted off in thought of how I had stood with Gissy only a few days before and made love in that standing position. I hardly noticed her weight and didn't think I'd be able to do the same thing with Alison.

"Penny for them... penny for them." I snapped back to the present "I hope you were somewhere nice."

Flustered "Oh yes very nice, I'm so pleased you're home and how much I have missed you."

Alison leant across for another kiss and a little smile appeared across Gissy's face.

We all chatted about her course and how the organiser had broken both legs while showing them how to do some part of the team building exercise and the journeys there and back and the food and the various sleeping accommodations and the relationships that formed and the drinking and the smoking of...

"It was 9pm. I'll sort all this out while you girls start warming the sofa."

"No way sunshine. I have plans for you tonight" grabbing the fly on my trousers and walking off.

"It's ok, don't worry about me kids. I'll just clear all this mess. You just go off and enjoy yourselves...I'll be alright doing the chores..." in a mocking hard done by tone.

I stood and followed Alison. At the dining room door I turned my head back to see Gissy's saddened face with a forced smile, her arms still crossed on the table and the, almost unnoticeable, little wave with the fingers of one hand. I kissed my fingers and blew the kiss, Gissy caught the kiss with her hand and put it tight to her lips. I realised that signified the end of a chapter in my life and I went to Alison's stark, boldly lit bedroom with very mixed feelings.

After a very short three hours of lovemaking, we settled into our spoons position for sleep. I slowly drifted into uneasy sleep. It was obvious to me that Alison was behaving differently to before. I assumed she had been with another while away and I didn't know how to feel:

Betrayed? I thought of kettle and pots.

Happy that she had not been 'lonely' without me?

Nice she had 'learnt something new?

Or had she simply changed due to the content of the course?

I dreamt a happy dream of the last couple of weeks with Gissy.

Waking at 7am to the smell of coffee and bacon felt familiar. I had a pee, shave and a wash, then followed my nose to the kitchen to find Gissy fully dressed in another short (but not as short as the kilt) skirt and made up, standing at the stove.

"Hi" as she turned to me when I padded round the corner "Sleep well?"

I stood behind her as before and put my arms round her, we kissed but she cut it short.

"That greeting was a bit lame."

"Well it's all changed now."

"Can you really change just like that?" I asked.

"We have to face it, you're not mine."

"You ok with that?"

"Irrelevant, I have no choice."

"I don't know if I can cope with it though, I love you."

We sat, me with my breakfast and Gissy with coffee "No breakfast?"

"No, I'll eat when Alison gets up. The sad thing is that I love you too. I lost confidence in men since my husband left and have only dated one other. He turned out to be a real prick then you came along. I never would have guessed that you could be as great as you are, but I knew I was only borrowing you and I hope to god Alison never finds out."

"Ah that."

"What she knows already? You told her? You fool!"

"Erm no, no, but she is behaving completely different in bed. I think she has been unfaithful and I don't know how to feel about it"

"In what way?"

"Betrayed, sad, guilty. All of the above." A little tear formed in my eyes. "I'm also worried she may see the difference with me too."

"Oh mm, I see what you mean, afraid we'll have to see what happens."

"Look at the time, I need to dash...thanks for breakfast."

"I'll pick you up from work."

"Thanks, and thanks for the chat." quick kiss "Bye."

"See you later"...

"Morning Alison sweetheart, sleep well. I'll put some breakfast on."

"Morning Mum, yes thanks. I'd forgotten how comfortable my own bed is. That sounds good, I'm famished."

The two girls sat eating breakfast together, "So let's hear the juicy bits. What did you get up to?"

"How do you mean?"

"Well... who did you meet while you were away?"

"I don't follow."

"Less than an hour ago I had a certain young man here telling me how you have changed in bed."

"Stop, stop, enough, oh Christ. I have the same problem here. He seemed very different and I think he's been with someone else."

"So tell me your story."

"Mum there's not much to tell other than we all got pissed on the second night and four of us went skinny dipping together."

"That all?"

"Well no. We all shagged on the beach."

Gissy gestured with a circular motion of her knife to continue. Reluctantly Alison continued: "It carried on till we left, and we did a lot that was new to me."

"So do you not think that he saw that last night and responded to it?"

"I hope that's it, but that wasn't how it felt"

"I think he was just trying to reclaim you."

"I do hope so... Do you think he did see anyone else though?"

"He spent lots of time here..."

"Why?"

"He's been busy with college work and it's a lot easier here in the study. Go see how organised it is in there, and it's getting a bit noisy in his place. There's a couple of new people there." Gissy shrugged "And he likes my cooking!"

We continued just about the way we were before except I stopped going to my bedsit and handed it back to the landlord. He was delighted with the state of it and even dropped me 'home' with my bits which was a side of him that nobody ever saw. I started 'paying rent' to Gissy which she reluctantly took and I moved in permanently.

Of course the news that me and Gissy had been shagging got out and things got very shaky between Alison and me for a while but things settled down again.

Gary went straight from the job in Cardiff to another in Germany.

I'd been at the second job for a year and wanted to celebrate, so on the way home Alison and I got a nice bottle of Champagne from the offy.

"Hi Mum, we're home. Any idea why there are police cars outside? Oh."

"And you are Miss?" said a police officer. "Sir?"

"This is my daughter, Alison and her boyfriend, Terry."

"As I was saying, a skeleton was unearthed in a shallow grave and we found this wallet in the remains of some trousers. There are documents that appear to link it to you. Do you recognise it at all?" Gissy and Alison hugged.

All the items from the wallet were in individual plastic bags, I saw the family photo and recognised it as the same I showed my brother. I found the album and showed the picture to the police.

"If it helps at all he had lost most of the ring finger on his left hand." Gissy said.

"I never knew that Mum! How did it happen?"

"He managed to cut it off with a power saw, your brother got hurt too."

"That pretty much covers it for now I think madam."

Buzz, "Hello."

"Hi Bruv."

"Oh God, you'd best come up, but it's not a good time." Click buzzzzzzzzz, I opened the door and Gary walked in, we hugged and moved to the kitchen. "Seems the road works have found her husband's wallet in a grave."

"Oh man" we held hands "Heavy."

"And this is?"

"My brother Gary."

"Oh I know you two, how is your mother?"

"Rotting in hell."

"I hope."

"Hm. How are you both doing?"

"Ok"

"How do you know the family?"

"I took over Gissy's job when she retired."

"I've only met them a couple of times, I've been working abroad mostly." Gary added.

Alison entered the kitchen, Gary squeezed my hand to the point I thought it would break. His head was turning back and forth to look at me and Alison, his face went white.

"What's up Bruv? You're hurting my hand."

"Maaan have you seen yourselves?"

"What?"

Pointing to the police man "Look man" pointing back to me and Alison.

"Are you related?"

"No, we're seeing each other."

"Yes but is there any family tie up, you certainly share some features?"

"Not as far as we know."

He shook his head quickly, more like a flinch "That seems to be all we need for now, thanks for the help, we'll be in touch."

The four of us hugged together in silence for ages.

Gary broke the silence "Sorry man, I need the loo" and left the circle. I could now feel Gissy's tears running down my shirt. I released Alison, picked Gissy up and carried her to the sofa and sat with her on my lap almost in a foetal position hugging her tightly. I didn't know why but I was in a worse state than Alison, who sat beside us rubbing both our backs.

Gary made tea and joined us, sitting on the foot stool. Three cups went cold and he replaced them with fresh, but for two hours not a word was spoken other than half a dozen "Why?"

That night Gary was the only one who slept properly, I carried Gissy and laid her in her bed. She would not let go so I laid down too and she quickly adopted our position on my shoulder. Alison climbed in behind her and spooned, Alison fell asleep about 5am and Gissy dropped off into a deep sleep around 9am. We laid motionless apart from sobbing and by morning my shirt was completely soaked. I managed to get out of bed without waking the girls.

With Gary beside me I phoned work and explained the situation then the police. Fortunately I was able to speak to the same guy from the day before. He was able to tell me there were some developments in the investigation and promised to be in touch later in the day.

When he did come round to see us, he took me and Gary into the study and explained a bit more delicately than he needed to that our Mum was currently in prison for two murders and this case was being linked to her as the injuries were similar to another of her victims. He tried to have another chat with Gissy but she was too spaced out and he gave up, promising to return and asking Gary to stay available too.

It was all far too weird, almost spooky. Our world was completely topsy-turvy. For a while we managed to arrange it that Gissy was never alone by taking days off work and I was glad Gary was able to be there as he became our brick, taking on more than his fair share of the duties. Poor guy had been dumped in it right up to his neck.

We all sort of moved on. There was an inquest and Alison was three months pregnant; that made me feel really rough and my counsellor's time got a bashing from me. I wanted to leave Alison as I struggled to cope with the possibility of my Mum killing her Dad. I struggled even more with our baby's Grandmother killing Granddad and ended up in hospital with what I guess was a nervous breakdown but it was never labelled as such.

While in hospital many tests were carried out, both psychiatric and physical and the question of my AB RH positive blood group cropped up. Fortunately Alison has the same blood group so there were no issues with the pregnancy. However it did raise doubts about my true identity as it proved I was not related to Mum and Dad or Gary. This information was passed to the police for investigation. The fact that our blood group is one of the rarest soon had the police checking...

"Did your son have any distinguishing features?"

"No?

"No birthmarks, extra fingers, scars?"

"Oh yes, he had a big cut on his head."

"How did that happen?"

"He walked into the shed and distracted my husband while using a power saw. My husband cut his finger off and dropped everything. The saw and loads of other stuff landed on my son. He was lucky as the saw was still going round when I got there and could have been very nasty."

"I don't suppose there was any pictures?"

"It happened just before their second birthday, let me have a quick look."

Gary added "I think I remember Terry having a big V shape in his hair when we were little."

"Oh yes" the police officer said in a disinterested way.

Gissy returned, "There you are, do you think that will help, it doesn't show much because most of the cut is further back?"

"Yes that's good. It certainly will help."

"Mind if I see?" Gary held out his hand, it was reluctantly handed to Gary. He went white and shook, tears gushed down his cheeks, after all these weeks it was Gissy's turn to comfort, and she turned his head to her shoulder.

"Could I use your phone please?" without waiting for a response the policeman picked up the trimphones handset in the hall and dialled. He tried to hide his voice from Gissy and Gary and described the scar as best as he could, "and send round a WPC asap thanks... in civvies if possible... thanks" and replaced the handset.

"I have asked for someone to sit with you for a while, hopefully she won't be long. Can I make you a tea or something?" there was no answer so he made tea which went cold on the tray.

Buzz Click "WPC..."

"Come up, first floor." Buzzzzzzz He waited at the open door for the tall woman of about forty, wearing a royal blue skirt and crochet jumper, muffled voices in the hall.

Harvey_32
Harvey_32
500 Followers