Terry Cleans Up Ch. 01

Story Info
Housekeeper knows more than she lets on.
4.2k words
4.12
34.8k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When someone cleans your house, she gets to know a lot about you. If she is trustworthy, she won't take advantage of it when you leave money or jewelry lying around. She will discretely put personal things away and never mention private things publically. Terry, our housekeeper, is that kind of woman.

She and Amy, my wife, went to high school together. They even spent a semester as roommates, but then Terry dropped out: too much partying; too little studying. They kept in touch and when Amy decided to hire someone to clean the house and Terry was needing the extra cash, they struck a deal. So, there is a more to the arrangement than just employee/ employer. It's more like we are friends with cleaning benefits.

Terry left us all kinds of notes over the years. Sometimes, she'd just comment that she liked a picture we had hung. Other times, she'd tease us gently.

When my wife left the coffee cream out on the counter, we found a note that informed us, "Saw the creamy goodness out there. I licked it all up. Meow" When I got a plaster rooster as a joke gift, she wrote: Nice cock, Dale! Okay that may or may not seem too racy, except she also drew a little devil face on the note.

We got photos she sent via text to our cell phones. Maybe she had on a funny hat or was showing us a glass that was broken. Not that we counted or went out of our way to notice, but more than once, there was a bottle of soda missing or a piece of dessert that had been eaten. In sum, she felt like she was not only a part of our lives but also a part of our family. Generally, we were fine with her feeling included and special.

There is something else about Terry, though. Trying to be delicate without giving you the wrong image of her or her relationship with me, she is sort of nice looking in a hardened sort of way. A hard worker, she works several jobs including tending bar. In short, she has seen a lot of life. Seeing things from her perspective is, no doubt, why she feels so comfortable with the banter in her notes. She doesn't take herself too seriously.

I've seen the pictures from college. She was hot. Today, she's curvy and firm with impressive tits. It's funny, you know, when she's talking to my wife, she crosses her arms over her chest. When she is talking to me directly, though, she doesn't. Maybe it's because I sometimes stare at Terry's tits and my wife doesn't. I dunno, maybe Terry likes the voyeuristic attention of having a man looking at her big boobs. At those times, when she knows I'm looking, she shows these incredible nipples. I've read about pencil eraser nipples. Well, Terry has them. Truth be told, when she flashing her hi-beams, I don't think it is because she's cold. But then, I am not sure that she would be interested in me.

So, I have to discipline myself from not ogling her big breasts. "Make eye contact. Make eye contact," I have to tell myself.

I, of course, am interested in her. Well, her tits, actually. She wears these very soft bras, not the armor-plated foam harnesses that most women wear these days. So, her breasts sag nicely from their weight and her nipples impress through several layers of cloth. Sometimes, I can even distinguish the rest of her areolas, even under all of that material. It's hard not to just stare and talk to her tits, when talking to Terry. Whenever she catches me she smiles. She has to know I'm interested.

Maybe she is trying to tease me. Maybe she's a little self-conscious around my wife and more relaxed with me. I don't know. I just know I really like seeing her like that, relaxed and not self-consciously protective or embarrassed of me seeing her nipples making their appearance through her clothes. Maybe if my mouth suddenly took the shape of a goldfish waiting for fish food or a baby expecting his bottle, no doubt, she'd cover her breasts with her forearms in the way she does when she's talking to my wife.

Yeah, I've imagined her giving me a tit-job. I confess. I'd like nothing more than to slide my aching cock between those mounds and have her tickle my cockhead with her nice fat nips, before she leans down to take me in her mouth. I can almost see her rubbing her nipple over my cock and pulling on my pee-hole trying to insert it. When I imagine that scene of her topless and blowing me, my sexual fantasy always includes a very large, warm, oozy load streaming across the tops of those big, firm tits.

I imagine watching my cum collecting down her tits, and beginning to drip off her nipples, as if she's lactating. You know, I'm not into snowballing, but I think I'd not be able to resist licking my own cum clean from her nipples. I wonder if she'd like that. I wonder if anyone has done that to her. Maybe, if she gave me the chance, I'd be the first.

So, we have this friend of my wife, who is the most flirtatious house cleaner, and who is still good looking to some men, especially to me. That's all it is right now. There's nothing more than that: me staring at her tits, while imagining more than I'm seeing of her nipples, while wishing she'd give me a tit job. Is that wrong?

I didn't know she was coming to clean the house that afternoon. She usually came on Tuesdays; it was Monday. My wife was in court on a long trial and I got home early. I love having the house to myself for a few hours. I usually fire up the computer and cruise some of my favorite sites looking for good jerk-off material. I like to remove all my clothes and sit at the computer just scrolling through page after page of porn and videos. My cock gets hard pretty quick and I can edge for an hour or two before I need to shoot my load.

It had been a week, since I had last jerked off last, and I was really looking forward to some relief. As far as I'm concerned, an hour or two of slow stroking is better than getting drunk.

I changed out of my work clothes and grabbed my jar of lube. Seeing the familiar dark blue lid on the white jar sent a shot of adrenaline through me and I was already ready to cum. My cock stirred just a little at the thought of what was coming. I went downstairs toward the den where my desk is, sauntering around the house in complete freedom, with my cock swinging easily to and fro, unrestrained. On my way through the kitchen, I grabbed a tea towel and turned toward the den. Sitting down at the desk, I went through my routine of soft porn, then pictures of more explicit stuff, and was just starting to look at X-rated videos.

I unscrewed the jar lid and dipped my fingers in the moist gel. Not too much or it felt too slippery for me to get a tight grip. Just enough to give me some slickness, as I stroked slowly looking at the screen. It would be at least the rest of the hour, until I came.

Then a car door slammed outside and I jumped. Shit! I padded out to the hallway and peered out the window. Nothing. Whew! It must have been my neighbor coming from the store. Nothing to worry about, I told myself. My cock had dropped about 15 pounds of pressure and needed a little stroking to get hard again. Nothing like a scare to make a guy lose an erection.

I sat down at my desk again and drew a long breath as I moved the computer mouse. The screen lit up again with sex. I kept stroking my cock and it responded. I went all the way down the shaft and grabbed my balls hard. Then I stroked back up again feeling every vein on my aching penis. I let the helmet head slip in my grip and rolled the pre-cum into the lube making it a little slippery. Just up and down, grab my balls and up and down again.

I like to keep my balls trimmed tight, but I shave my cock, a delicate process and not an easy thing to do. I love to have my balls and cock completely shorn, but the stubble after a few days is a killer, so I opt for a close shave and a trim most of the time.

Some steady stroking, along with a few minutes of looking at some good porn and my heart rate slowed. I was relaxing again. That was a close call, I thought. Imagine if my wife or Terry had come in the front door. How would I explain sitting at the desk naked with my hand full of cock, an open jar of lube, and my computer screen glowing with hot sex?

I'll be honest; I love looking at women. I love everything about them. Lately, though, I've been looking more and more at the cocks that are fucking those women. I'm not gay, but I do appreciate a great cock. And when that cock shoots a massive load of cum, well...I can't help wanting to do the same.

So, I was flipping through some sites showing some really nice cut cocks, when my own cock started to react. It always begins between my shoulders and that tingle spreads across my back. My arms feel heavy and my breathing deepens. Then I notice my cock gets super hard. My balls start their upward journey, as if they're squeezing the sperm right out of them into my cock. The hot tip gets engorged and purple with all the blood pressure.

I leaned back in my chair and began to stroke in earnest. The guy on the screen had been pounding one girl pretty hard and leaned over to begin licking the second girl's ass. Tossing someone's salad always gets me. So dirty and so wonderful! The gal whose cunt had just been worked over was licking his cock. When the camera closed in on his cock, I knew he was ready to shoot his load.

My own cum was boiling in my cock. I felt the slight burn in my cockhead signaling it was going to be a massive load. I heard the guy on the screen grunt and saw a stream of cock-juice flow out the end. He didn't shoot so much, as he oozed thick pearly cum. Boy oh, boy, that did it for me. I felt the first load scream out of my cock and fly upward. It hit me on the chin and splashed on my lip. A second heroic spasm sent sperm flying in nearly the same arc.

It landed hot on my chest. A third splatter hit me on the stomach and the next two bucked about as far. This was one of those great splash-jaculations I had experienced before. It began hard and fast, tapered a bit, and then the last one was like a 4th of July firework finale. I squeezed my butt cheeks and urged my cock to send a last blast out at full force. It was the largest load of all. I felt my cock wrenching as the bolt of cum sailed out and upward. It landed on my face not unlike the first one, only this one hit me square on the mouth causing me to flinch automatically.

Now, I like the idea of licking his own semen more than the actual act of doing it. Pre-cum? Love it. Don't want to waste a drop of the clear syrup. I have even tasted my semen on Amy's lips after she has sucked me off. It's not that bad. I admit, I've imagined sometimes what it would be like to suck another cock and even wondered what it would taste like to swallow a load.

Thinking of sucking someone's cock and swallowing his cum has fired many ejaculations over the years. Yet, once I shoot a load, my passion diminishes and then dies, too gross. I don't have the courage to actually lick myself clean.

But this time when the first and last shots landed on my lips, I instinctively licked them. And I liked the taste of me. Before I lost my courage, I scooped up the spatters on my chest and belly and brought my fingers to my mouth. My fingers tasted salty and the smooth liquid crossed my lips easily. I pulled the last remnants from my cock and tasted those droplets too. It was a remarkable jerk session and I had achieved something I had never done before in my life: I licked and liked my own cum. I was lost in a dream world for I don't know how long. I wanted it to last forever.

I was breathing pretty heavily and completely lost in the experience so I did not hear the door open and close, did not hear Terry put her cleaning supplies down on the hall table. I only heard her voice call out. "I hope you don't mind, I came a day early. Just going to start downstairs now and work my way up!"

I was frantic. Had she seen my jerk-off session? Had she seen me cum and then eat my own spunk? Oh shit, I felt stupid. But I had to act fast, in case she did not. She said she was going to start in the basement, so I listened for her to go down the steps. That would put her far enough away from the other end of the house that I could dash into the bedroom and clean up.

As stealthily as I could, I got to my room. What semen I had not wiped off and swallowed was running down my body. I looked for the towel. Damn! I left the towel and lube on my desk! And the website was still running a porn scene. Oh, shit I had really done it this time. I just knew that Terry would tell Amy she was married to a pervert. I was frantic and not thinking clearly. Obviously.

I managed to wipe myself off. I was sweating pretty heavily by this time, so I grabbed my running gear, pretending I was working out. My erection had subsided, but my cock was really swollen. I didn't put on any underwear as the shorts had a nice silky cock-pocket in them. I quickly slipped into my running shoes and was trying to be casual as I came around the corner.

Terry had come back up the stairs to fetch some spray and saw me, "Oh, hi Dale. I didn't know you were here. Going for a run?"

Didn't know I was here? Then why call out that she was going to be headed downstairs? She read my face apparently.

"Oh, I always yell when I come in. I learned from cleaning hotel rooms that you can never be too sure. I've walked in on a lot of interesting events in my time," she said and winked.

"Oh, yeah," I said nervously, "I'll bet you have. Well, just going for run." And I started for the door. To do so, I had to get around her.

"Hey, Mister, you feeling okay?" She put her hands on her hips and looked me up and down. "You look like you have already done a load of exercise."

I gulped. A LOAD of exercise? Was she trying to kill me right there? And what was it with her hands on her hips? I had a full on view of those tits with those nipples pointing right at me. Make eye contact. Make eye contact.

"No" I said with my voice cracking. "No, I guess I was just getting ready to run and must have overdone my stretching."

She down looked at my shorts. My cock must have been very visible.

"Uh, Dale, is something wrong?"

"What do you mean?" I protested.

"Something going on down there." She pointed to my shorts. My cock was still swollen and the bulge was noticeable. "Your shorts, Dale. They're on backwards."

She continued to look at my crotch. She was right, of course. In my haste I had put the damned shorts on backward. So, she was not just staring at my cock, she was trying to be helpful. Damn her. Just when I think she's crossing the line, she shows me that it's my perverted mind that's dreaming up these double entendres.

"I don't know where my head is sometimes," I said giving her a sheepish look and rolling my eyes, while shaking my head. "I'll just go and take them off and change."

She just laughed and shook her shoulders, bouncing her tits up and down. Well, I'm going back downstairs, so you can change them here if you want.

She turned around to go down the steps and I turned slightly and started to drop my shorts. I had one leg out and was reaching to pull them off entirely, when I heard her coming back upstairs. I hopped on one foot trying to get them off and hit the wall.

"You sure you're okay, Dale?"

She walked past me and got a cloth out of her bucket. She was unfazed by my attempt to pull my shorts on. I knew she had to have seen my cock swinging wildly as I hopped around with one foot caught in the shorts. She never let on. I'm sure she's seen bigger and better.

She just went back downstairs and continued with her work.

"Well, if I am not here when you leave," I went over to the steps and yelled, "thanks for coming over. The check is on the counter." From down below, I heard her say something in acknowledgement.

My nerves were shot and I had to get out of there. So, I went out the back door and was jogging down the street. I was about to stretch it out and run in earnest when it hit me.

My computer was still on with that porn page running on the browser. And the jar of lube and towel were still lying on the desk. I started to turn around and run back, but I realized I 'd never be able to explain so short a run and why I returned to my den. Besides, I knew Terry's routine. Once she finished the lower level, she'd start upstairs, and she'd start in the den working her way to the bedroom.

If someone were watching me I'm sure they'd wondered what the hell was I doing because I think I made about three complete turns trying to decide what to do. I finally decided to suck it up and finish my run hoping the screensaver would have kicked on and the web page would go blank.

I did my run and as I turned the corner toward home, I saw Terry just putting the last of her cleaning equipment in the car. Casually, I jogged down the drive and stopped. She looked up and smiled.

"Pretty quick this time," she said. "You guys do such a good job straightening up, that I can get through with my work pretty fast. I wish others were so tidy. Good run?"

"Uh yeah, actually." I muttered. I was sweating from the run, but Terry, coming from the house must have been chilly.

Her nipples were poking out, I could see them pretty clearly and my cock started to swell. Make eye contact. Make eye contact.

"It feels good out here in the sun. The house is pretty cold," she said and leaned against her car tilting her head back and resting it on her hands. Her tits slid slightly to the side dragging her nipples across the thin material of her pullover shirt. "Mmmmm..." she purred. "They look nice huh?"

I swear she was tormenting me. Yes, it was nice to see those lovely tits so invitingly displayed. My poor cock was getting full and beginning to poke out itself.

"Yes, they sure do." I was mesmerized, staring at her luscious breasts just beneath the cotton cloth. She lifted her hand and pointed to the sky. "The clouds. I love looking up and trying to imagine things. Do you ever imagine things, Dale? Dreamy things?"

"Sometimes, too often. I mean, I can get lost sometimes. Amy always says I'm absent-minded anyway. I have to try to stay focused." And I was still focusing on her nipples pointing invitingly.

"Well, this is certainly making you firm." She let it hang there and opened one eye to look at me.

I had to confess." Yes, uncomfortably so." It just blurted out. My cock was squirming through the silky material. It wanted to get out even if it had to rip the cloth to do so.

"Yeah, but all that running has really shaped you up. You must have lost ten pounds since spring. I mean you look like you're really in shape now."

Damn, she did it again. Threw a line out there with the right bait for me to snap at and suddenly pulls it back as if she meant something completely different. I love it and hate it, when she does that.

"Well, I guess I better be going, Dale. Tell Amy I love her. See you guys in a couple of weeks. Don't mess anything up, hear?" She heaved herself up from the car and pulled her shirt down smoothing it around her full hips. Then she held her arms out to hug me. "Oh, I love you to, Dale! Come here."

She pulled me into her chest and I felt those hard nipples against my skin. She held on and pressed herself closer. I felt her hips against mine, which meant she felt my rock hard cock against her belly. I was about to melt.

Then she let go and smiled at me. "See ya, sweetie."

With that she got in her car and fired it up. She drove away and down the street.

I went in the house and raced down to the den. The house smelled clean and fresh. My desk was clean as well. When I moved the mouse, the screen on my computer cleared and the webpage launched again. "Well, maybe she hadn't looked at it," I thought, hoping, actually.

I was frazzled and had to clear my head. So, I stripped out of my gear and jumped in the shower. My cock was still asking for attention, so I squeezed some conditioner into my palm. I started stroking my aching cock for all I was worth. Terry had gotten me more worked up than the damned video I had been watching. I felt the cum rising in my balls. This was going to be a fast one, of necessity. I needed to calm down. My anus pulled tight and I bolted a blast of hot cum. It hit the shower wall and slid down only to meet a second blast that I had shot just below the first. Several more and my balls finally emptied giving me a little relief. I gasped and steadied myself against the wall. My cock was pulsating in my hand, getting limp but still swollen.

12