Terry's Descent Ch. 01

Story Info
Used by the plumber.
2.2k words
4.24
194.2k
45

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/25/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Today

My wife, Jo had gone out for work again, and I was left alone in the house. I used to be the bread winner, but after I started working at home, it became apparent that there was more work to be done in the house than there was work for me. It was an obvious step for me to do the house work so that my wife was free to work longer t her much higher paid job.

I have to admit to being extremely hurt by the suggestion, but could not deny the facts. I reluctantly agreed, it made sense after all, and I did not want to be sexist. Secretly though, it gave me a rush to be confined to a role in the house, but I never made a remark as to that effect. Although it was arousing, I had never really wanted it to happen.

Today, like I very occasionally do, I thought I would get an extra kick to pass the dreary day. I dressed up in my wife's clothes to do the housework like a proper little housewife.

My small penis was stretching to its limit as I put them on my slight frame. I brushed my shoulder length hair out in a feminine style and put on one off my wife's corsets, the leather one I got for special occasions. I tied it very tight, relishing the restriction and discomfort. My hips were drawn in, and, with a couple of breast forms I kept hidden from Jo, I had a passable cleavage.

I put on some sexy panties, adding a panty liner to conceal my only real trace of manhood on my hairless body. My tiny balls and dick were hidden easily, even when as hard is it was now. I attached black stockings to the corset, and then added a skin tight, short dress. Once my make up was applied and I was in high heels, I looked like a complete slut. Just as I liked to.

Dressed

I added an apron and began work about the house. Even with high heels on, I was still too short to reach anything, so had to use a little set of steps often. I busied myself about the house, stopping often to look at myself in the mirror. I froze suddenly as I heard the doorbell, remembering at that moment exactly who it would be. The plumber Jo had arranged to fix the sink for me.

I could just ignore it, but Jo would go mad. She is fed up with the stink from the messed up pipes, and this was the only time he could come for weeks. I was going to have to answer the door, and felt a thrill of dirty excitement course through me.

I looked through the spy hole as he rang again, straightening my dress and preparing myself. He was a big man.

"Ah," he said in a rough voice, looking up as I opened the door, "Mrs Jackson?"

"Yes, are you here to fix the sink?" I responded, doing my best to sound natural and feminine.

"That's right," he gave me a second glance as I held the door open to let him in, I felt a shiver as he let his eyes linger for longer than was polite.

"Come in, the kitchen is this way."

His large body brushed past me and I closed the door, and I felt his eyes on me as I had my back to him. I experienced a strange sensation being aware that my actions and attire was having an effect on him. I began to respond in a way I had never dreamed possible, flashing a little smile at him as I walked before him into the kitchen. I spotted him in the mirror, looking at my ass as I walked, I could not help but sway a little more.

"Here's the sink," I turned to look at him, watching his eyes flick back to mine. I could not help but stand in a slightly provocative manner, "Is there anything you need?"

His mouth turned up in a knowing smile, "I should be okay Mrs Jackson, thanks," he put his bag down and began to look at the job.

I walked across the kitchen and pretended to be busy, all the while looking at him in a way I had never looked at a man before. His overalls were open a little more at the chest than was necessary, showing his chest hair. He did not look very clean, but there was a great sense of masculinity, from his stubble to his large arms. He glanced over from his task, catching me looking at turning me bright red.

He smiled the smile again, emboldened by my reaction, "You're a bit dressed up for around the house aren't you Mrs Jackson?"

I was still looking down, and thought quickly, "Well, it's our anniversary tonight, so I was trying to look a bit special." As I looked up, I saw him letting his eyes run up my legs and over my ass, he could sense that I was drawn to him, he looked the sort of man who got his way with a lot of housewives. I felt a stab of fear, this was only meant to be a game.

"Really?" he said, blatantly looking at my chest, "Your husband is in for a treat tonight, Mrs Jackson."

I blushed again, giggling slightly, shocked at my own flirtatiousness, "Thank you. You can call me Terry."

"Terri? That's a nice name," he looked back at the job at hand and I felt a tenseness inside that told me what I was doing was very wrong.

"If you need me, I'll be upstairs," I said, able to bare it no longer in here with him, my emotions all over the place.

"Okay Terri," he stayed focused on his work.

Flirt

After a while I could stand the curiosity no more, and went back into the kitchen. He had taken the top part of his overalls off, revealing his vest. He was overweight and hairy. I did not know why he fascinated me so much.

"Would you like a drink of something? I have some beers in the fridge?" I asked, tearing my eyes from his body.

He put his tools down and stood up, wiping his hands on a rag that did not seem to make them any cleaner, "That would be good," he said looking down at me.

I smiled and got a can for him, then leaned back against the wall, I could not help but put one foot against it, raising my knee and causing my short dress to ride up my thigh. He downed it and got himself another without asking, looking at my legs without any attempt to hide his lust.

"Is it hard work?" I tried to fill the silence.

He moved towards me, "Very hard work Terri," he said as he drew close. I could smell the beer on his breath, and the odor of sweat from his clothes, "A guy needs a break now and then."

I gazed up at him as he stood over me, resting a hand against the wall beside my head. He looked me straight in the eyes and I was paralyzed. My eyes glazed over with desire for this man, and he knew the time was right, grabbing me forcing his tongue between my painted lips. I accepted it, closing my eyes as he pushed his body against mine.

I had never been kissed like it, he was rough and careless, all I could do was respond to him. His hands began to grope my body, feeling and grabbing. I was overwhelmed by his smell, and pushed my body into his, feeling an enormous erection. It scared me more than I thought it would and he noticed, grabbing my right hand and pressing it against the bulge.

"Feel it, girl, feel that stick," he breathed in my ear as he pulled my dress over my head. I caressed it in wonder, growing more wanton by the second. I began to rub it as I knew he would like, and watched it grow. He commanded, "Get it out."

I unzipped his flies and released his monster. The smell was very strong, I could almost feel the scent of sex from it. It could not have been washed since he last was in a woman, probably that day.

"Get down there, slut," he ordered, lost in his own arousal.

Getting down to my knees before him, I knew what he wanted, but was terrified of actually doing it. I hesitated.

"Get the fucking thing in your mouth, you whore," he growled. I opened my mouth quickly, terrified, as he rammed it inside. I began to gag. I was scared, this was nothing like I expected it to be, I wanted to escape.

He laughed as I struggled to take his enormous cock into my virgin mouth, "What's the matter, is your husband a bit smaller than this?" my eyes were filled with fear as he began to fuck my face, "That's it you little cocksucker, keep your eyes on mine."

He started to groan as I gradually got used to the invasion, looking up at his eyes as he closed them in pleasure, "Oh yeah, that's it... Now take it deeper..."

I opened my mouth as far it would and straightened my neck, knowing what he wanted. He forced it down my throat, filling me with panic, but there was nothing for me to do. My eyes were wide and terrified when he looked down, "That's good, you're going to be a great deep throat."

He kept working more of his eight inch cock down my throat, screwing my mouth with complete carelessness, "Come on, you slut! Get it all in!" he grunted and groaned with pleasure, hurting my throat and mouth as he went back and forth. I felt his balls slap against my chin and my nose was buried in his filthy pubic hair.

"That's it! Yes!" he moved wildly, staring down at me with a dangerous look, then he suddenly pulled out, letting me fall on the floor. He moved my legs apart, "Now let's get a look at that pussy of yours..."

Panic took over, I did not know what to do. I backed away, "Please don't, please? I'm begging you, I'm on my period," he carried on advancing and I knew I had to do something, "Please don't? Take me up my ass? Please?"

He paused, looking at me with a mixture of disgust and interest, "Really... You are an interesting one..."

I rolled over and got on my hands and knees, holding my panties to one side. I was shaking. I looked back at him, standing there thoughtfully, "Please, fuck my virgin asshole?" I got my fingers wet and started lubing up my hole as I spread my cheeks for him.

That was enough for him, he spat on his hand and rubbed it up and down his still wet cock. Without saying a word he started pushing his it into my tight hole, it was excruciating, he was heedless of my screams and just kept on going. Suddenly, the head was in, I felt like I really needed to take a shit, but for the pain around my hole.

"Oh, you are one tight, fucking bitch..." he groaned as he slid his whole length inside me.

"Yes!" I screamed, in a ragged cry, suddenly overtaken by the pleasure and humiliation, "I am your bitch! Do it to me! Fuck me!"

He was well ahead of me, ramming in and out and groaning. I was lost to him, pushing myself back against his assault, trying to stay in on place as he moved me across the floor with each thrust.

"Oh..." I whined, "Oh, that feels so good... I need it, harder..!"

Grunting, he raped me, hurting me with his grip and caring nothing for me. Again he pulled out, leaving my ass gaping open and flexing involuntarily. I looked back at him with confusion and dismay on my face, "Please take me?"

He gave a humorless grunt and grabbed a length of thick pipe from his bag, forcing it into my ass. I screamed out in pain as he pushed it in.

"Now clean up your mess, bitch," he said cruelly, pushing his shit covered dick between my lips. I almost vomited but had no choice, tasting the disgusting muck as I sucked and licked him clean. When he was satisfied, he pulled out, "Jerk me off."

I knelt up, feeling the pipe in my ass move. Pain and pleasure coursed out from it. I started to rub his meat, it felt sticky and throbbed in my hands. After a few moments he grabbed hold of my head and held me as he came all over my face and hair.

Left

He paused. I looked up at him from beneath the spunk, desperate to please him. He smiled his scary smile, and put his shrinking dick away, "I hope your husband has a nice anniversary," he said as he packed his tools into his bag and headed for the door, "I'll be seeing you soon."

The door closed, and I just knelt looking at it, felling the cum slide down my face. I tasted it. I licked it all up. I moved the pipe in and out of my ass and came in my panties without touching my little stick.