Terry's Descent Ch. 05

Story Info
Performing for my wife's pleasure.
2.7k words
4.41
98.9k
17

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/25/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Early Hours

I woke, cold and aching, on the guest room floor. The sounds of sex were still coming from the master bedroom. I could not help but sob as I felt the uncomfortable dampness of cum in my underwear, and the taste of my own ass in my mouth.

I picked myself off the floor and cleaned up somewhat, my tiny dick twitching as I looked at my slutty demeanour and listened to my wife groaning in lust next door. I looked down at the only thing identifying me as a man, stiff and almost painful in arousal. I tucked it back into my panties, and straightened my clothing out. I was left in the tight black corset, four inch black heels, and lacy thong that had just been rinsed out in the ensuite. I let the restrictive thong press my little bit of manhood flat against my crotch, even hard, it barely noticed.

Jo screamed out Doug's name, begging for more. I heard him groan from cumming once again and felt my body tingle in desire. I wanted to be the one fucked by him. I needed it. I wondered if I could turn him on enough to take me, perhaps if I dressed to arouse him.

With these thoughts in mind I began to make myself into a vision from one of my teenage wet dreams; delving into the store of Halloween clothes in this room. Red fishnets were attached to my corset, thigh high latex boots pulled over them, matching gloves that reached my elbows, collar, and thong. The heels were very high, wearing these I would only be slightly shorter than Jo.

After applying whore-ish makeup, I looked again in the mirror and almost came in lust. I would drop jaws. I could not believe how I looked, and kept posing, running my hands over my body. Those hands soon found their way between my legs, rubbing through the latex panties. I was in ecstasy, moaning and writhing against my hands. So much so that I had not noticed the sounds from the next room were no longer there.

I was close to cumming, my face betraying the intensity of my emotions, enough to make Jo, who had been watching from the door, stop me in my tracks.

"Stop, right there, slut!" she snapped. I jumped and span round, seeing her standing in the doorway looking very well fucked, and wearing only a robe.

"J-J..." I stammered, then remembered what I was to call her from now on, "M-Mistress! Sorry Mistress!"

She closed the door behind her and stalked into the room, "Get on your knees, bitch," she commanded as I obeyed in fear, looking up at her and shaking. My arousal not dying as she oozed power and sexuality, walking around me and examining my attire, "You are never to touch my pathetic little cock again, unless I tell you. Do you understand?"

I could not believe what I had just heard and looked up at her with tears in my eyes, "Y-yes, Mistress," I stuttered, feeling a straining in my panties as my body cried out to cum, I could not help but whimper, "But how will I ever cum?"

"Do you honestly think I care if you cum again?" she answered, incredulously, she could see my arousal. Her anger was slowly replaced with malice, and I remembered her spit on my face. I was breathing heavily, feeling the frustration of arousal and denial, she loved it.

"You are no longer a man, bitch, you dressed like this for a reason, I will make it permanent. The only place you are allowed to touch in this," she pushed her fingers into my panties and scratched my ass cheeks, "This is now your pussy, do you understand?"

I felt tears trickle down my cheek as I nodded, "Yes, Mistress, I understand," I heard myself say, wondering how I would ever experience satisfaction again and feeling a dampness in my latex underwear as precum accumulated.

"And that worm in your panties is your clit, but you must never touch it," she said as I sobbed an acknowledgement.

I heard her groan softly in her own arousal as she commanded and I obeyed. I could not help but make a sound of frustrated desire myself, wanting to cum so much.

Suddenly she went thoughtful, "I will give you a chance to cum before I leave you tonight," she said, almost to herself, as she looked down at me, then left the room. I looked at the closed door in front of me, still on my knees. I caught another glimpse of myself in the mirror and knew I had to cum, wondering if Jo meant that I could touch myself or if I should wait.

My New Boyfriend

She returned, and I was glad I had not taken a chance as she was very quick. She had a package that she was unwrapping as she walked. My eyes grew very wide as I saw what she had, a huge dildo, far thicker than anything I had had in me.

She watched me, enjoying the sight of so many emotions flashing over my features, "What do you think of your new boyfriend..?" she asked as she took it from the packaging and held it out.

I think she saw a trickle of my juices escape from my underwear and down my thigh a little way, I was not aware of it, my whole world was taken over by this monster, "Oh god, Mistress..." I stammered, "It's so big, it's too big for my... my pussy..."

Jo visibly enjoyed my fear and lust, and my calling my asshole a pussy; that was when she took the rest of the items from the packaging, one of which was a large suction cup which she fitted to the base of the cock. Then she held it out to me, "Spit on it," I obeyed, "Now lick it, get your spit all over it."

I did as commanded, spreading the now cold spit all over the very foul tasting rubber. She then took it to the ensuite bathroom, ramming it down hard, right in the middle of the tiled floor. It stood right up lewdly, wobbling from her touch. My eyes were glued to it as I watched from my position on the bedroom floor. She then set up her little video camera to point straight at it and looked at me with a smile.

"You still want to cum?" she said, and I looked at her in slow realisation as she pointed at the phallus, "Well?"

My eyes dropped back to the realistic looking and moving cock, I could not believe the situation I was in. I licked my lips, my gaze fixed on it, barely aware of the camera. I needed to cum, but not like this, not as a performance of humiliation for her.

She saw my confusion and walked over to me, she whispered gently in my ear, "If you don't reply when I ask a question, then you will receive punishments suitable for each error," her words hung in the air as I looked up at her in fear, remembering her punishments so far. I nodded understanding immediately, my compliance turning me on even more. I let out a little whimper of desire as I looked up at her divine body.

"Play with your nipples, bitch..." she said, standing up and moving her hand to her crotch and rubbing her clit as she watched me obey.

I looked up at her pussy as she revealed it, my mouth watering, my fingers teasing my nipples though the corset material. I let out a little groan and noticed that my hips were moving subconsciously. My body was tingling, everything felt so intense as I listened to her sounds of pleasure.

She looked down at me, clearly loving the control over me, my arousal making her even wetter. She suddenly came and floods of her juices poured over her hand. As she came down from the pleasure, she looked at me with half closed eyes, "Still don't want to cum..?"

I understood what she was doing, and looked back at the cock, "I... I do want to cum, Mistress," I breathed, still pinching my nipples. I knew I was going to perform for her.

"Then get over there and get it nice and wet for your filthy hole" she said, pushing down on my shoulders as I went to stand, making me crawl across. She followed me in, pleased that the camera was picking up me crawling to the cock. She closed the door behind us, wanting to keep any noise from waking Doug.

None of her actions were even noticed by me, there was one thing that occupied my existence, and it stood, enormous, in front of me.

Still on all fours, I leant down low and paused fractions of an inch from the base of the cock. I felt like this had tremendous significance, my mind was begging me to stop. I opened my mouth and licked it from bottom to top in one movement, unable to hold back a groan of debased desire as I did so. It was a release of pure arousal. Jo moved her hand back to her pussy as she sat down out of camera shot, spreading her legs.

Moving my head above the shaft, I opened my painted lips and took it into my mouth, loving the sensation of its harsh intrusion. The head stretching my mouth wide. I moved right over it, bobbing up and down, my body displayed entirely for my wife's view. It made me gag as I felt it touch my throat, but I did not care. The drool dribbling out and down over the plastic.

My body was aching with desperation, and I looked to see if the cock was wet enough. My drool had coated it. I glanced at my wife pleadingly, forgetting it was her idea that this happened, and just wanting to be impaled now. She nodded as she pushed her fingers inside herself. I stood, pulling my thong down in one smooth movement, then tottered on the high heels over it, lowering myself to squat over it. My tiny dick, I mean clit, twitched and dripped with precum as I spread my ass cheeks and sunk closer to the big head.

It touched my pussy lips and shocked me despite myself. It was cold and insisting. My eyes snapped wide as it pried those lips apart a little. I looked ahead in the surprise and saw that Jo had set the cock up right in front of the full length mirror. I got a good look at the scene being videoed and my mouth dropped open, as what could only be a stunning, shemale whore, prepared to impale herself on a giant cock. Her sexy legs were bent, showing off their shape and the shiny latex boots. Her little tits were proudly displayed by the corset, and her beautiful pale skin glistened with sweat.

I watched as she pursed her lips in pain from her pussy being stretched wider than it had ever been before. Watch as she slowly let the weight of her slim body carry her down the length of the shaft, wincing and moaning in turn.

"Oh god, oh god , oh fuck..." I breathed as I felt my body being shaped anew, saw the thick phallus disappearing impossibly inside me, felt it pressing everything aside and taking over my being. My clit was throbbing, painfully. Jo was rubbing herself madly in lust, not believing how I was responding to this.

Slowly I managed to reach the base of this giant, my pert buttocks resting on the floor. I balanced myself on my gloved right hand, and gulped at the air, my eyes wide and wild as I looked at the mirror, knowing what I had done, and what I had to do now. I braced myself and pushed up with my legs, sliding excruciatingly up the shaft I had just descended, "Oh god, Mistress, it hurts..." I sobbed as I scrunched my eyes tight shut, feeling myself eventually reach the ridge of the cock head. I panted again, pausing before I let my body slip back once more.

This time it slid easily through me, having forged a path that would never return to its original state. I moved down quicker, getting a very slight sense of pleasure. The pain still making my clit drip though.

Up I pushed myself, gasping, my eyes still tight shut. As I reached the top, I knew this time I wanted to go back down, it was an addiction, I had to have it in me. I relaxed my legs, letting my body slip down quicker and screamed in pain and pleasure, throwing my head back as I reached the bottom and forced my body up quickly, wanting more.

My eyes snapped open again, seeing my reflection acting in the most debased way possible. My mouth was open in a silent moan of utter ecstasy as I plunged down and up this rod. I began to find a rhythm, groaning ever louder as I fucked myself for my wife's pleasure. I wanted to touch my clit, but knew that was well off limits, so went back to playing with my nipples through the corset, pinching at them as hard as the material allowed.

I grunted and groaned as I built up speed on this cock, my little clit bouncing up and down with each movement. I was lost to the world, I did not even know my wife existed. There was just me, the cock, and the mirror. I found myself letting my body drop down this dick with more and more force, cursing my body for being so light, I could not get the fucking I needed. My face was a grimace of effort and frustration as I rammed myself down again and again.

Then, suddenly, I began to cum, sending me into waves of bliss as I moaned and closed my eyes. Leaning back and supporting myself on my arms, I pushed down, finding that the cock was reaching new spots and new pleasure as my juices flowed out of me - over my fishnets, over my boots, down the rod and onto the floor. My movements dragging some into me from the dildo itself. The climax did not stop, I was bending my body and arching my back, feeling the cock stretch me in new directions, and just whining with bliss.

Jo was biting her hand to stop herself from screaming in her own climaxes. She watched as I came over and over, letting the monster dildo own me. Slowly I came down from the heights of bliss, settling back into a squat, exhausted. She pulled herself back together long before I did, straightening her clothes and shutting off the camera. She stepped back into the bedroom, leaving me to recover.

I opened my eyes and saw the mess I was. It made my clit twitch again. I straightened my back a little as Jo walked back in, I looked up at her in humiliation and worry. She had something new in her hands.

"It's amazing they make these this small," she said more to herself than to me, then snapped the plastic onto my clit. Locking it.

My eyes were wide again as I saw a strong plastic device that effectively removed my clit from any manipulation. It was painful and cruel. It flattened and pushed it back. Not that there was much to flatten. It was shaped in such a way that it would even appear to be a camel toe in panties. I was also going to have to sit down to piss, there was no way I could direct it.

"Perfect," she said as she stood up, "You won't be cumming for a while, bitch. Your pussy is your only means of release."

"Yes, Mistress," I responded, my eyes still on my clit, barely noticeable now, out of my line of sight as it was tucked backwards.

"Clean up," she commanded as she turned and left. There was no mistaking the smile playing at the corners of her mouth.