Terry's Weight Loss Journal Ch. 01

Story Info
Terry keeps on online journal in her explorations of control.
834 words
4.38
11.8k
7

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/03/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

December 31st, 2016

Hello and welcome to my exploration into weight loss and health in a very unconventional way. My name is Terry and I'm getting ready for a New Year tomorrow, but more than that. It is my thirtieth birthday. When everyone else made New Year's resolutions I made mine based on not only a New Year, but My New Year. In my life I have done well, I am making all sorts of great changes and choices and making them stick, except for one. I'm overweight and out of breath, and I want to change. I lose weight, but I gain it back over and over. No matter what I try I just don't have the self-control I need to become happier, healthier, and sexier. This year is going to be different though, I think I finally found a way to make it work and I am ready to make some serious changes. That's actually why I'm writing in this online forum, Nick said it is part of the terms.

Nick is a wonderful friend of mine, we dated a while back but ended up breaking up. Nick was very much into control games, being in control, and BDSM. I had never heard of the idea before and was willing to explore, but I was a terrible submissive for Nick. Furthermore, I was unsure if I really wanted to be a sub which made me much more defiant. In the end we both agreed that it was not working out and become amazing friends instead. Even after I moved out all the way down here we keep in touch over the phone and through e-mails. As time passed I learned that BDSM was much more complex, that I did not need to fit a label. It was too late though, I had stepped outside of the lifestyle and did not plan to return. I had to overcome my pride to ask for his help, I shunned his control and now I'm asking for it. It was his controlling nature that I asked, and it was his controlling nature that asked. He did not agree right away, he made me ask him, to agree to his terms and his conditions.

It is so like him to dictate the terms of my offer.

He called me up and we spoke for a while over the phone tonight and it is official. There are several terms that I have agreed to and writing in this journal is part of one. In this journal I will write at least twice a week and I will focus on how I feel and what I'm experiencing. I will be honest and will hold nothing back. From January 1st, through December 31st I agree that Nick is basically in charge of my health and weight. While he is busy running off to define terms and come to exact agreements there are certain terms that I have already agreed to.

-Sir Nick will have the login information to my health apps used to include the fitness app for food entries and weight, as well as the fitness band.

-I will write in a public forum and give Sir Nick access to this writing. In the journal I shall write twice a week and discuss the changes I have made, the effects they have had, and the way the process is making me feel.

-If I agree to the terms I understand that I may back out at any time. Self-removal will mean that I will not be able to try again later, but I will not be punished in any way.

-I agree to Sir Nick's rewards and punishments and understand that many of them will be of a sexual nature and that all of them will require my unquestioning obedience.

-I will be in contact with Sir Nick via cell or e-mail daily.

If I'm honest (and I have to be) I am really excited. This is going to be a great way to learn some of that dedication and to make changes that last. I have to admit though, I am terrified. I trust in Sir well enough to know that he won't let me get hurt, even when he makes me hurt myself. He warned me that I was going to be thinking of him a lot, what frightening idea.

So, for the basics, this first week I am to "make healthy choices" (how well I do will dictate how much control he takes in that area) and log them. I am also to go sign up for the gym down the street from my house. By Monday I need to give him full access and begin logging everything as well as taking measurements. He wants to know everything about me and it makes me want to hide. I know I won't say no and I know this is what I asked for, but that doesn't make it any easier.

Well, here we go, HAPPY NEW YEAR!