Tertiary Education

Story Info
A young man enters a very special university elective.
3k words
4.37
36.8k
15

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/04/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first thing Mark Lancer was aware of was blaring, hateful noise. As soon as he recognised it as the trumpeting of his alarm clock, he slammed his hand down on the 'shut up' button, and sighed with joy in the peace that came afterwards. It was a hard hit, but he'd made sure when he bought it that it could stand up to such punishment.

As the sleep cleared from his mind, he soon realised that the alarm clock was the only familiar thing in the room. It wasn't his room -- it was an alien rectangle, with two sets of basic furniture and a few still-packed bags.

After a minute or two, he remembered why he would be in such a place. It was his university dorm room. With that memory came the realisation of why his alarm clock would go off so early.

"Son of a bitch, I'm late for class!"

It was a beautiful day, with the sun shining down on every bit of the campus' well-tended greenery and the birds offering background music... but Mark only caught brief glimpses of the grounds' beauty as he hurried down the paths and into the Health building. Once he was inside, he took the time out to grab his class schedule and make sure he was headed for the right room. It wouldn't do to be even later than e already was because of a stupid mistake. As he was looking at the schedule, he saw the class' name, and made the stupid mistake of pausing for a moment just to think about it.

Sexual Education. He'd thought it was a joke when he'd seen it in the list of electives, but as he read through the course description, it sounded like the real deal. Not more talk about safe sex like from high school, but actual, practical training. And that meant... practice. His cheeks burned as he thought of it, excitement making his heart start beating faster even before he stepped through the door.

Inside, he found a very different class from any he'd seen before. There were no desks or chairs except for the one at the front: instead, futons were laid out on the floor, each with two students kneeling or sitting on it. Thankfully, one was still only half-occupied; the blonde girl kneeling there noticed him, and beckoned him to join her. Once they finished greeting each other with a smile, a piece of paper was passed along to them. It looked essentially like the class's roll, but there was a little extra at the top. It was a consent form, with each signature affirming that they were old enough to engage in... activities. He signed off, passed it along, and turned his attention to the teacher.

Mark had been half-expecting an utter creep to have been part of this class, and was pleasantly surprised. She was tall and leggy, with her body poured into a stylish skirt suit. There were an excited brightness in her smile and a vivacious spark in her almost-black eyes, which were complemented by the mocha shade of her skin and her long, midnight-black hair.

She clapped her hands together, the sharp sound stilling all the conversations. "Okay, class! One last reminder: this is the class for heterosexual Sex Ed. The gay class is in room 30A down the hall, and the lesbian class is room 28B upstairs. Are you all where you should be?" A moment's pause led to nobody at all leaving the class, and she beamed. "Great! I'm your teacher for this class, Miss Michelle Rivera. Everyone, get to know your partner. Once you're comfortable, get a rubber from the desk here, and get started. For now, the most important thing is practice, practice, practice!"

He could feel his heart thudding, feel the blood pumping in his ears... and elsewhere. Were they seriously all going to 'practice', right there and then? Yeah, it was an embarrassing thought... but also an exciting one, in its own way. He turned to the blonde sitting next to him on the futon, and held out his hand. "Hey. I'm Mark."

Her handshake was a gentle, feminine thing, and she gave him a bright, friendly smile that did wonderful things for her face. She was more 'cute' and 'pretty' than classically beautiful, with a softness to her cheeks and lips and a brightness in her almost-yellow eyes. "I'm Amber. It's totally awesome to meet you."

He gave the rest of her a quick once-over, trying not to be too obvious as he examined her. As far as he could tell, she was a little below average height, though it was hard to tell with her sitting there. Her figure was outlined by her pink babydoll tee and blue denim short-shorts, giving him a good sense for her: slender in some ways, but with enough curves to be appreciable.

Once he'd finished that, he looked back into her face with a smile. "I hope you don't mind me saying, Amber, but you look gorgeous. I'm glad I snagged you as my partner."

She giggled and gave him a playful shove on the chest. "Oh, you. I don't mind you saying that at all. Shall we get started?" She whisked her top up and off her head, all in one smooth motion. She'd come prepared to undress; her handful-sized breasts bounced into nudity, no bra in the way.

He froze up -- it even felt like his heart stopped for a moment. There was no way he could avoid staring at their perky perfection. One of his hands twitched, but he got it under control before he actually reached over to her. "Are you sure about starting off so quickly? I mean..." His voice faded out. Faced with such amazing tits, he didn't know what he meant.

"Mhm!" Even as she undressed, she was still as friendly and chirpy as ever, not treating her toplessness as anything overly sensual. She moved onto her shorts next, showing a similar lack of underwear down below. In mere seconds, all her creamy, smooth skin was bared. "Everyone else is getting started. It could be a nice ice-breaker! Could you fetch a rubber for me?" She batted her eyelashes.

He was up in an instant. On his way across the classroom, he saw she was right. More of the women were naked than even partially clothed. Various kinds of foreplay were happening as well, from a petite brunette making out with her partner to the voluptuous redhead lying back with her legs spread while her partner ate her out. Moans were starting to lift into the air, the mingling of voices marking it as the budding orgy it was.

The teacher smiled at him as he approached her desk, and the sheer directness of it left him too abashed to face her. His gaze fell -- first to the teasing sliver of cleavage in the middle of her blouse, then farther, to the desk. He swiped one of the condoms from the chain, and hurried back to his shared futon.

Despite his fears, Amber was still there. In fact, she'd spent the time in between preparing herself. She was on her back, perfectly relaxed, and her hands were playing over her body: everything from the subtle stimulation of a caress to her throat down to the more direct pleasure of rubbing her pussy, though she went no deeper than her surface. "Hi again." Her voice was just a little bit breathier than it had been. She giggled as she looked up at him. "You're a little... over-dressed."

He didn't need to be told twice. In seconds, he was just as naked as she was. By reflex, he knelt on the futon, between her thighs. His manhood felt like it should have been sighing from the comfort of being free again, its stiffness leaving it pointing straight forwards, along her body. He swallowed nervously as he looked down at Amber, willing himself to meet her eyes instead of her nipples. "What now?"

She tried to make things a little easier on him, by bringing both her hands up and starting to massage her breasts. Yes, they were covered... but the sight of such fondling was magnetic all on its own. She glanced around herself. "It doesn't look like anybody's caught up with us yet. I like the idea of being the first to really start, you know?" She looked back and grinned at him. "Put it on, and fuck me."

Mark was gasping for breath just at the thought of doing that. The condom's wrapper tore open easily, but with his shaking hands, it took a couple of tries to get the latex actually on himself. The tight wrapping highlighted each throb more clearly, even as it insulated him from other sensations.

Even with that layer of protection, however, he still tensed when Amber took hold of him. Her fingers were so... so long, flexible, feminine. So unlike his own, which were what he was more used to feeling. She stroked him a couple of times, but that wasn't her goal. Soon, she was angling him, drawing him closer to her. She used the tip of his cock to brush her entrance, and lifted her hips to take him shallowly inside.

It all hit him at once then, how real the situation was. A beautiful young woman was laid out underneath him, and the only clothing between them was a condom. They'd only just met, but there they were -- and there others were as well, all moving towards the goal which he and Amber had already attained. And all the while, she never gave him anything more than a friendly smile, like sex was the most normal thing in the world.

By instinct, he slammed his hips forwards. The condom's lubrication combined with Amber's, making it a smooth motion as he entered her. Once inside, he found himself shocked by the warm tightness of her, squeezing all around him. The condom wasn't protection enough to keep his nerves from being overloaded by pleasure. It was only after she wrapped her arms around his shoulders that he remembered himself. His hips started moving, giving one steady, pumping thrust after another. Oh, he could have easily just given in and pounded her brains out, but he knew the importance of resistance, of holding himself back.

Though they were the only ones doing more than foreplay, it took a minute or two of thrusting for Amber's moans to join the voices already in the air. Little by little, her enjoyment grew, and let itself be shown in her body. Her hips would twitch and push back against his thrusts; her back would arch. Her skin started to flush a warm pink, and her lips hung open to let loose progressively louder moans. Even without teasing up to the event, she was still enjoying every second of it. Her arms squeezed more tightly around his shoulders, lifting her enough from the futon that the stiffened tips of her breasts just barely brushed against his flatter, firmer chest.

While he was nailing her, he felt a hand rest on the small of his back. It couldn't have been one of hers: he still felt both her arms around him. "Ah, the missionary position. Hmm, good depth." Michelle's voice.

Hearing it pulled him out of his reverie, and just when he'd been nearing the edge. He and Amber both turned in that direction, and found her kneeling beside them. She was still fully-clothed -- in fact, the only person in the room still wearing any kind of clothing. She looked at them with a smile, but also a critical glint in her eyes. "This is a class, remember. I can't teach you anything if I don't pay attention to how you're going." She winked and patted his back. "Don't mind me. I'm just... observing. Ooh, and good job -- you haven't even slowed down this whole time."

Mark realised she was right with a sudden blush. His body had just kept on thrusting against Amber, even as the teacher watched. That sensation, that feeling of eyes being on him in the midst of intercourse... now that he thought about it, there was something thrilling there. He didn't quite understand it, but his body did. The surge of arousal drew him to thrust harder into Amber, drawing a moan from her and an appreciative gasp from Michelle. His mind again began to swim with pleasure, but Amber wasn't far behind. Her legs slid around him and pulled him in closer, keeping him deep even on the backswing. She touched his cheeks and made him face her again, her amber eyes looking deep into his own.

That look of hers captured him, and his focus returned to her. His hands, formerly just pressed to the futon to hold his body up properly, now pushed between her and the bed to begin a tight embrace. With so much less backswing possible, he made up for it by going deeper, using all his cock at once. They both twitched at the end of each push, with his tip brushing sensitive spots far inside her while she squeezed along his entire length. He leaned closer and closer, until he could feel the softness and taste the sweetness of her breath. Colours seemed brighter as he gazed at her, especially the gold of her eyes and the shining pink of her lips.

Instinct drove him forwards again. He swooped down, and his mouth claimed hers. With all the energetic ecstasy running through the rest of his body, he barely even registered the softness of her lips giving into his pressure. That fire in his belly grew noticeably more intense with each thrust now, tingling as it made its way up to a peak. He could feel it coming, foresee it almost down to the second...

...and then his prediction was thrown off when Amber flew into her own orgasm. Her muffled moans vibrated into his kiss. All four of her limbs wrapped more tightly around him... but most noticeable was the rhythmic squeezing and relaxing of her inner walls, making herself that little bit tighter each time he was sliding inside. The boost of pleasure was much more than he'd been expecting, and his whole body was suddenly full of the white light of pleasure.

He returned her cries with some of his own, just as quieted by the pressing of lips. His hips were erratic, pounding into her with no rhythm or reason while his shaft twitched just as wildly. Each twitch fired off a spurt of semen, captured by the condom that left him free to stay inside while he was cumming.

Even after they both finished, it took several minutes to fully come down from that height, and then back up from the lethargy afterwards. They looked into each other's eyes again, and shared a smile. This time, it was Amber's turn to move in: she leaned upwards and gave him just a brief peck on the lips. "That was good." Her voice was warm and heavy, showing how fully she meant it.

He drew away, sitting up again to look down at her from a little farther away, taking in the sight for a moment before meeting her eyes. "Oh yeah. You felt so good, Amber." Feeling a gaze led him to look to the side again.

Michelle was still there, and looking a little flushed in the wake of what she'd just witnessed. She slid her gaze over each of them, gradually absorbing it as she drew slow breaths. It was clear she liked all of what she saw, with no discrimination for gender. "Very good work. You two can go ahead and get out of class, ahead of the rush."

It didn't take long for the pair to dress themselves again, even without the lustful rush hurrying their movements. They headed out into the still mostly-empty halls, having some time truly alone together -- no others around, whether voyeuristic teachers or fellow students.

Such passionate sex was thirsty work, so they stopped by a vending machine for drinks. Once they had them, they sat down together in a row of chairs set into the wall. Amber smiled at him, both in gratitude for the drink and... just because. "So, can I ask why you signed up for a class like that?"

He started blushing again, and gave a noncommittal shrug. "Oh, you know. I haven't really... done much of that. Only had one girlfriend get that far in high school, and she moved away to go to a different university, you know?" He realised just how creepy that sounded, and appended, "And I thought it'd be good to learn about how to do it better." Yeah, he said that last sentence way too fast.

Thankfully, Amber took it in good humour, giggling away with that same friendly light in her eyes. "Oh, wow. I'm totally the opposite. I've been active, like, with friends, since I was fifteen. I figured with all that practice, a class like this would be a breeze. Like, easy credit points, you know?"

Mark nodded, a nervous chuckle bubbling from his lips. "Yeah, I can understand that. Guess you won't have much patience for a newbie like me then, huh?"

"Don't be an idiot." Still with the playful smile. She shoved him in the chest. "I think helping a guy like you -- talented but inexperienced -- could make a class like that even more fun." She winked and cuddled up against his side. "Not to mention, the homework's bound to be much more fun. What do you say? Partners, for the whole course?" She slipped away and held out a hand.

He took it with a smile. "Partners." He marvelled at how he'd managed to keep his voice steady, even when he felt like he should be cheering and bouncing off the walls. Regular sex with a girl like Amber? He had a lot to celebrate.