Tessa

Story Info
A story of 2 Londoners swapping bodies.
2.7k words
3.41
18.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was at Tessa's house, she was a short 5 foot 4 girl with dyed silver hair. Tessa wasn't very popular so she hung out with me quite a bit. I was a 6 foot brown haired guy who no-one really noticed. I had only one friend and that was Tessa. We've known each other since we were 15 and 14, and we've been close since.

She and I usually met up at her house, and Tessa being a bit of a tomboy so her house wasn't very girly. Obviously being a guy, even at 19, I was a bit of a perv, she had a good pair of 36D size breasts and always wore a tight pair of jeans.

Tessa moved out of her parents' house just a few months before, in the same week that she became 18! I helped her set up her own Netflix and her bed and everything in her new house, paid for and everything! I moved out of my parents' house a year or so ago, I got a cheap apartment which was pretty shitty for how much it cost.

During June Tessa and I hung out a lot more because it was the summer and we were both bored.

"Hey Matt!! Wanna watch Netflix?" She said, sweeping long silver hair out of her eyes.

"Absolutely! How about some HIMYM?"

"Sure, just let me get changed, I also moved my TV to my bedroom, so just set it up there." She was already looking great: a pair of black skinny jeans, red lipstick and a thin white t-shirt which showed me she was wearing a bra.

"Ok, I'll set everything up."

Later she came out of her bathroom wearing a tiny pair of shorts which didn't even cover the bottom of her ass, and a tank-top which exposed a lot of side-boob, no bra strap, I could even see her nipples poking through and a blue necklace which I had never seen before.

We watched about 4 episodes until we got to The Naked Man episode. I left the room to go to the bathroom and when I came back she was under her duvet and her clothes were on the end of the bed. Her cleavage was right in front of me and an erection was pressing through my jeans.

"I'm doing The Naked Man, I hope it works..." She was very horny, it was obvious. "Why don't you strip down and join me?" I oogled for a few seconds then dropped my trousers and my shirt came off next. "Lose the underwear" she then threw a pair of women's underwear at me, obviously hers.

I was completely naked and then I climbed into bed with her. She leaned up against me and we continued watching. I put my arm around hers, she moved it onto her breast, nipple erect, she then put her hand on my chest, and slowly moved down toward my crotch.

Suddenly Tessa paused the episode and said "Fuck it!" She whipped off the duvet climbed on top of me and positioned herself over my hard dick and then slowly impaled herself on the head of my cock.

She lowered herself until she was on top of me, all 7 inches inside of her. Tessa shook for a good 5 seconds then collapsed on top of me, her silver hair falling over my muscular body.

Tessa was short, but has plenty of boob and ass, she wasn't fit but her stomach was well toned and thin, she was incredibly sexy, and completely shaved pubes, in fact all hair except for on her head. She leaned down to kiss me shoving tongue into my mouth and covering me in her red lipstick. "That was the best orgasm ever," she was so out of breath, but still really cute "Thank God that someone I love took my virginity..."she slowly got her breath back, kissed me passionately then said"Just fuck me until I can't take any more!"

She took herself off me and I got up, then she showed her perfect vagina to me and spread her cheeks, lying on her front, but her ass still raised by her knees. I inserted myself into her, her juices flowing down her leg and I began doggy style humping her. Tessa gasped and cried out in pleasure as I fucked her.

Eventually, I was about to cum, when Tessa flipped over and we started doing missionary, she wrapped her legs around me and squirted just as I came right into her pussy. I pulled out and collapsed beside her and we both passed out.

I woke up, covered in dried sweat. I quickly remembered my time with Tessa and realised that was me losing my virginity and Tessa losing hers. I tried to sit up, but there was a large weight on my chest. I pulled myself up despite the weight then I saw.

Next to me a figure rose up and turned to me. "Ok, Matt, stay calm," the figure said to me.

Sliver hair fell from my head shrouding my view and long slender hands came up and gripped two large firm breasts sticking out from my chest. "Tessa?" my voice was much higher in pitch.

"Yeah, I know." Tessa was in my body and I was in hers, but she was beginning to get hard, probably because of now my body.

I saw her erection and said "It's weird seeing my dick at this angle. So, how did this happen,anyway?"

She sighed and began "So, I was online when I read about a necklace that swaps bodies of people when they have sex, cumming at the same time; you're now wearing that necklace." I looked down and saw the same blue necklace I saw earlier.

"Can I go back?" I asked in the same cute voice.

"Sorry, Matt, it can only be used once." At that I began to tear up. Tessa hugged me with a masculine arm.

"You know, I've always wondered what sex as a woman would feel like," Tessa laughed and looked me up and down.

"Well you're now 18 and really hot, fucksake even I find you attractive!" We both laughed for a bit.

"Were you really a virgin?" She nodded, embarrassed "So was I!" She smiled.

"So how do you get rid of this thing?" Tessa gestured toward the large erect cock in between her legs. Fully seeing it now made me really wet.

"Well first you grab it," I leaned forward and gripped the dick like usual when I masturbate. "And then you rub it up and down." I began to jack her off, slowly getting faster and rougher until Tessa kissed me then grabbed me and forced me on to my back as she stood on the floor, her new dick pointing at my new pussy.

She entered. Instead of going from head and slowly entering she shoved her entire 7" cock in all at once. I nearly came instantly. Gasping, I felt in between my legs with my new, feminine hand, and cum was dripping from my pussy, and a hot liquid was filling up my pussy. Tessa had cum the moment she began to fuck me. She pulled out then moved toward her drawer and pulled out a long tube, about 9" in length with a round end "I haven't had the guts to use this yet, even though I got it 2 months ago."

She put a part of it in my mouth and then switched it on. It buzzed to life, vibrating and then she gently began to push it into my vagina. I breathed in sharply, I was so wet and aroused, I came, but I continued to push it in, cumming over and over until I squirted all over Tessa's face. She then leaned down and began to eat me out and taste every part of me.

Out of breath, Tessa and I went into bed. She kissed me passionately, tasting my own juices, then she spooned me as we went to sleep.

The next morning Tessa and I joined in the shower, fucking the moment we got there. She helped me get dressed in a tiny skirt, only halfway to my knees and a tank-top, and then got dressed herself in a pair of baggy black jeans and my batman t-shirt.

"Y'know, we should probably keep an eye on each other, I think it could be difficult for life in each other's shoes, quite literally." Tessa sat next to me on the sofa as I spoke.

"Well, we could just become boyfriend and girlfriend, then no-one would ask why we spend so much time together." Tessa suggested.

"And you could move out of my apartment and we could live together in your house!" I bounced as I said this, my boobs jiggling uncontrollably.

We kissed then Tessa ran off to swear at my landlord and move my stuff to now my house.

------

About 4 weeks later, we had moved in and were having sex daily, and we had started going to university together a lot. Tessa and I had swapped names and got comfortable with our new lifestyle.

"I just went to see our neighbour and she was really weird to me!" I said to Tessa.

"Oh, yeah, she wants to fuck you." Tessa replied nonchalant as hell.

I stared for a few seconds. "I'm sorry, your neighbour is gay for me!!?" Tessa nodded and said

"Well I've always wanted to fuck her, and she's always really wanted to fuck me, she gave me the vibrator, but I'm kinda shy. You know I've wanted to ask you out since we were 15? You can try being lesbian if you want."

"No fucking way, really?"

"Well a threesome could be a possible option..." She began to kiss my neck, brushing my silver hair out of the way.

"You're way too horny as a guy... I mean, that's not a 'no'." We walked over to my neighbour's house and I knocked on her door.

"H-oh, hello there, Tessa." She was very horny just from the look of me "and who is this hot fella you brought with you? I'm Liz"

"Hey, I'm Matt." Tessa was calm, but I could tell when she was horny without looking at her dick.

"Well, Tessa, if you've maybe reconsidered doing a little something with me." She licked at my ear.

"I'll try it out with you IF you have a threesome with me and my boyfriend!" I commanded

"I was hoping you'd ask for that!" She leaned forward and kissed my red lipstick on my lips, slipping tongue into my mouth.

We quickly ended up in the bedroom, Liz shoved me straight onto the bed and put me sitting up, back against the headboard, she then whipped of both my and her clothes and she then pulled of my underwear slowly, the bit in the middle sticking to my moist pussy, she then buried her head in between my legs.

Tessa came in, completely naked and ran her long hard dick up and down her pussy. Liz then reached through her legs and put the dick higher up and onto her asshole. And reached over to her drawers, on top of which was lube. Tessa shoved her lubed up cock inside Liz's asshole and Liz really loved it.

She came up for air, ending my pleasure, and said "This is the best pussy I've ever had!!" French kissed me, giving me a taste of my creamy pussy and then plunged back down to my wet vagina.

Liz was about to make me cum, I was crying out in pure pleasure when she stopped. "Switch, try pussy for the first time!" Tessa pulled out her cock and waited for me. While Liz got comfy I kissed Tessa "You can put it in my ass if you eat me out later!" She nodded.

Turning, I saw her shaved, wet pussy and lubed ass and moved my head to in between her legs and began to lick while Tessa lubed up my ass, putting fingers in to prepare me for her dick. She then slowly shoved it it as I lapped at Liz's creamy pussy.

Soon Tessa was all the way in, all 7", but I was really enjoying it, my ass felt so full, and it felt good, meanwhile I was eating out some awesome pussy.

It was about 40 minutes later when Liz squirted all over my face and I enjoyed her cum like a drink then a minute later, Tessa came in my asshole, filling me with her hot juice, and just from anal she made me cum.

Liz and I next role played as schoolgirls who had to wear buttplugs and if we used lube to put them in then Tessa, being a teacher, would punish us with dry anal. Obviously I used lube just to get anal again. Soon Tessa was exhausted, so Liz and I just 69'ed and used vibrators to make the other cum.

Hours since we first went, Tessa and I left after thanking our new lesbian friend, then we went home to fuck and sleep.

The next week we spent just with Liz and her sex toys, Liz told me to satisfy my man with a strap-on but I refused, knowing how uncomfortable that would be as a guy. Most cum came from/went on/went into me, in fact, Tessa only came on and into me, while she enjoyed Liz, she loved me.

Tessa and I eventually stopped going to Liz's house so often and we focused on our pleasure, Tessa wanted a blowjob, I hesitated, but deep throated that cock and enjoyed the sweet cum on my face and mouth. I enjoyed being a woman.

------

I eventually just gave up on the idea of becoming a guy again and just settled on my life.

Soon kinky sex came into the mix and things didn't end with Liz, she and I constantly had sex without Tessa, and she wasn't the only guy I slept with, she also fucked other girls. She showed me how to look attractive and I fished in a tall blond guy in a pub and we fucked in his place.

This guy knew how properly fuck, he ripped off my tight black dress and pulled out his 9" dick then bent me over and began to fuck me by tearing my underwear at the bottom. He tore my bra off, breaking the clasp. My tits flew into his grip as he bounced me up and down on his cock.

About an hour later, after I had already had an orgasm twice, this guy pulled out and then pushed me down, shoving his cock in my mouth then he came, keeping my mouth shut. I tried to swallow as cum kept filling my mouth, but eventually too much filled my mouth and cum dribbled from my chin to my firm tits.

I spent the night continuing to fuck him, my body continuing to be covered with cum, then the next morning, I joined a crowded subway train back home, leaving my bra and underwear behind as both were torn. I got in, standing because all the seats were taken, and I felt something poking me.

A hand reached in between my legs and another gripped my boobs. The first hand lifted my skirt slightly and something began to poke at my pussy. I breathed in to confront this attacker when a sharp object poked at my back, probably a knife, I didn't want to risk it. Something entered my pussy, it felt like a penis. I got fucked in silence until he eventually came in my pussy, his cum filling up my womb.

His hand was removed from my boob and he stopped rubbing at my clit and pulled out of my pussy. He left the train at the next stop.

Once I got back I found Tessa who explained that she got groped all the time, but never raped. Tessa and I properly became romantically involved because I didn't feel safe without her.

------

Tessa and I eventually got a more romantic relationship as time went on and we started going on dates and spending less time having mind blowing sex and more time just falling in love.

3 years later she proposed and we got married and 4 years after that, I became pregnant with a girl. Once she was born I forgot that I was ever a guy to begin with, and I pretty much acted and lived like a wife.