Tessa Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my fucking God, oh sweet fucking God. Yes, yes, yes!" Sade whimpered as the muscles of her pelvis clamped down around Tessa's arm and she shuddered with an immense orgasm. Sade just kept ridding wave after wave of pleasure until they both stilled. Tessa relaxed her fist and slowly pulled her arm out as the woman beneath her groaned. The widest part of her wrist got past Sade's lips and her hand was free. Tessa spread the cheeks on her lap and admired the abuse in front of her. Sade was completely open now, and her swollen labia dangled on either side of her gaping opening.

***

Tessa was now openly grinning at her restaurant table as Greg returned with her white wine. That first encounter with Sade had left the poor girl with huge bruises on her breasts and ass that had forced her to wear high neck-lines and avoid sitting down for a week. Sade had also confided in her that it had taken four days for the soreness and swelling between her legs to go away. The two of them had met up pretty regularly for seven months until Sade had moved to Boston because of a new job. Those had been good times. Tessa had loved being with Sade because despite her slender look, that girl was athletic and tough! Tessa had really let loose at times and was sure that a lot of other people, men included, would have been in the hospital begging for pain-killers after she was done. Yes, that had been the start of it. Now Tessa had tried both sides of the game. She had been submissive to diabolical Tops and had dominated powerful, important men. She was very comfortable with herself now, she knew she liked both men and women, and she was the rarity of being a true "switch."

Greg brought out her Artesian Smoked Salmon Salad and Tessa picked up her knife and fork shakily before beginning to eat.

12