Tessa - Game of Thralls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She WAS Danielle Stormchaser, alone, stripped nude, chained down, at the absolute mercy of her enemies and they were in a feeding frenzy. One after another took her, no pretense of forcing pleasure upon her, but letting it happen naturally from the overwhelming stimulation. She gasped and cried, moaned and sighed, arched and writhed, she was theirs and both they and she knew it. They were sharks in lust, not for blood, but for her body. Yet despite their frenzy, each one had his turn, his time to cum within her and not leave until every last drop had been spent to claim her amidst howls of triumph.

Tessa belonged to them all night long as not one cult member was denied access to her body. Even the priestesses then came forth, dropping their robes to stand at the foot of her bed as she stared up at their curvaceous forms revealed in all their glory. Then they too descended upon her, tongues working magic, fingers knowing just where to tease, soft, full lips that kissed so passionately in ways the male cult members could not hope to match. Lesbian love was forced on her vulnerable, young body and she was made to revel in it.

Finally the night time approached three in the morning and all withdrew from Tessa to leave her lying exhausted from multiple orgasms, spent from her body's own betrayal. The leader then appeared at the foot of her bed, once again clad in his robes. She finally opened her eyes and looked up at him weakly, her breathing ragged, as she noticed all the cult members once again wearing their robes and lining up to slowly tread back into the TV screen.

The leader smiled down at her then spoke matter-of-factly, "Danielle Stormchaser, you have been a worthy foe, and now you are a worthy sacrifice. The Lord of Lust will come for you personally at the stroke of 3:00 o'clock. Your time of opposing us has ended. All your research and investigations come to naught. You are defeated. You are naked and alone and helpless, chained in subjugation and slavery. There is no hope for you now. We have won. You are done. Now you belong to the Lord of Lust."

He bowed to her as if she had somehow become holy to them, then pivoted in place and followed the last of the cultists back into the TV screen. The image on the screen was from Dani's perspective, looking up at the ceiling of the sacrificial chamber. Tessa slowly turned her head to the clock on her night stand. It was 2:59 AM. She had one minute to await her final fate. Too tired to even cry, she panted for breath and tried to move her limbs to find what relief she could from the aches and pains the long night of nonstop sex had wrought upon her.

"This can't be the end," Tessa felt her mind valiantly protest despite the fog of desire clouding her thoughts and making her yearn for even more stimulation. "Danielle would never be written out of the show like this. At least they would give her a heroic death to save the world or something like that. This can't be how it all ends."

Her strength gone, she nonetheless tested her chains again with weak tugs. There was nothing, no give at all. Unlike ropes that might have stretched or given during the course of the night, the chains remained as sturdy and unyielding as they were when her limbs were first shackled in this splayed out position. Despair once again clawed at her to pull her down and drown her, but she shook her head and fought it off with her last ounce of strength.

"NO, it can't be like this, not for Dani. There has to be a way out," she protested to no one but herself. Then the screen on her wall began to grow dark and Tessa shifted her gaze to her own bedroom ceiling. A dark spot had formed, and it was growing. An ever wider circle of inky blackness, as if staring into the emptiness between the stars or between universes, radiated out from the center and steadily growing as it hovered ominously above her. The cultists and their chanting were gone. This moment was for the Lord of Lust alone, the unholy moment when he took his bride to be with him forever.

Tessa trembled in fear at the realization of what this darkness meant as she cast a quick glance once again to the clock on the stand. It was 3:00 AM, the time of her taking. She had no time to even think of a way of escape as the darkness above seemed to start dripping down toward her.

But as her gaze left her clock, she spotted the remote control she had so casually tossed aside before all this began. There it was, still laying off to her right, near her right hand. In all the night's activities it had somehow not been knocked off the bed. She couldn't quite reach it, but maybe if she tugged on the blankets or shook them a bit or bounced her body on the bed, it might come within reach. "But why?" she thought to herself. "What good would that do her?"

Above Tessa's naked body, the oozing darkness that seemed about to drip down turned into something more like tendrils or tentacles, writhing and reaching out for her. She swallowed hard, knowing she had no more energy to put up a fight, but unwilling to just give in. "Think, I've got to think! What would Dani do?" Tessa encouraged herself to at least try for some last shred of hope. Yet it was too late as the black tentacles now tickled her tummy with their teasing tips of ebon pleasure.

Panic began to bear hug Tessa in its icy grasp. More and more tentacles were forming and starting to brush her body, almost as if a lover seeing his beloved for the first time and oh so gently exploring her curves. Even the slightest brush of a tip of a tentacle sent ripples of pleasure throughout the spot touched, causing her nipples to once again become erect and her love button to once again beg for attention. "Ooo ... NOO ... STOP ... UHH ... UHH ... UHH ... Leave me alone, you perverted abomination!" Tessa hissed with surprising conviction but no strength to back up her protest.

"What would Dani do?" she again demanded of herself. "She always found some way to disrupt the ritual, some focus to either destroy or take control of. But what could it be?" She could not reach the TV or the speakers as they pulsed with the sound of the ancient being's heartbeat that seemed to quicken at the sight of Tessa lying there naked and helpless. The tentacles had grown long enough now to begin wrapping her limbs as if in preparation for lifting her up into the shadowy void. Others slithered around her bare middle, the proximity to her loins evoking a sigh from her lips.

Then two tentacles reached for her chest, opening up like some obscene flowers with black petals and a small sucking mouth in the center. Tessa tried to twist her body and shake her boobs, but the tentacles were like cobras poised to strike. When she inevitably sank back down out of breath, they struck, engulfing both her twins at the same time. The black petals groped and squeezed her pleasantly firm globes while the mouths inside latched onto her nipples and began to suck.

"OHHH ... OHH ... OHH ... UHH ... AGHH ... OOO ... MMM!" Tessa responded as arousal began to wash over her. A thinner tendril trapped her clit in the same way as her breasts, and a thicker appendage approached and rubbed up and down her slit. It was prodding, teasing her lower lips apart, seeking to begin exploring her depths as all the cultists had done to anoint her in preparation. Soon the pleasure would be overwhelming once it was inside her.

The Queen's Gambits

"NOOO," Tessa protested in vain as she was being caught up in the role of Danielle Stormchaser again. "There has to be a secret, some focus to control the ritual. Control? That's it! The remote control is the focus." Quickly she began tugging on the blankets on her bed to bring the remote closer. Too late, the phallic appendage seeking access to her love canal had wormed its way past her lips and folds and was now slithering deep inside her.

"AGHH ... AHHH ... UHH ... NOOO ... OHHH ... STOP ... MMMM!" Tessa arched hard as the tentacle throbbed inside her and began wiggling this way and that in addition to thrusting back and forth. Blindly her finger jabbed at the remote as she got it a bit closer. Suddenly she felt the thin tendril trap her clit. "What?" Tessa thought. "That already happened." Suddenly the phallic tentacle again pressed into her for the first time and drove deep, causing her to arch hard.

"What the hell just happened?" Tessa blinked in surprise as she asked the question. She had just relived the last ten seconds of her own torment. "Oh my god, my finger hit the 10-second rewind button! This thing has a built in DVR."

Her realization was interrupted by a tentacle poking at her face, seeking her lips. She turned her head away in disgust, "Ewww, gross!" But it was insistent and patient and she had no energy left to keep up the fight. Frantic to at least claim one victory in this battle, Tessa kept turning her head this way and that, trying to catch glimpses of the remote whenever possible as the slender fingers of her right hand scrabbled to reach the device.

Then tentacles wrapped her head around her forehead and held her still enough for the tentacle to jab repeatedly at her lips. The pleasure of its touch kept threatening to erupt in a sigh that would part her lips and give the beast its final victory over her. She thought to herself, "NO, you sick, slimy monstrosity. I won't give in. If I am Danielle Stormchaser, then I am as strong as she is too."

In reality, she knew she could not keep it up now that her head was immobilized. She strained to see the remote out of the corner of her eye. Tessa felt tears again well up as her thoughts fought to not lose heart, "Noo! I'm so close, got to get the remote. It's my only chance!" But her grasping fingers hit another button by accident.

FAST FORWARD

There were only the ten seconds of stored footage to fast-forward through to get back to live TV, but it was enough for the Lord of Lust to win his last victory over Danielle Stormchaser.

"AGGGH ... AGGHH ... UHHNN ... UHHNN ... OHHH!" Tessa could not take the ultra-rapid pounding of the tentacle inside her for the ten seconds of fast forwarding, and her lovely lips parted in a loud moan. The tentacle darted into her mouth. Suddenly she could not breathe properly and began to cough in a desperate attempt to dislodge the oral invader. She panicked as she knew this really would be the end because, in her weakened state, it would not take long for her to pass out from lack of oxygen.

The Lord of Lust was not going to wait for Danielle Stormchaser to orgasm in this realm. Now that it had her naked form entwined and was inside her vagina and mouth, it would lift her writhing form into the darkness, there to consummate their unholy union over and over again, for all eternity. Four tentacles touched the manacles on her limbs and they unlocked and fell off with a clink. The tentacles around her body began to lift her even as her eyes fluttered and started to close into semi-consciousness. The dark entity knew that its moment of final victory was at hand.

But so was the remote at Tessa's hand as she was released from the manacles. The tentacles prevented too much struggling, but they did not care to totally prevent her sensuous squirming. That was Lord of Lust's undoing, his supreme confidence and assurance that he could enjoy her writhing, naked body at his leisure. Tessa seized the remote as her body was lifted into the air.

"Now I've got you, you sick piece of shit!" Tessa thought even as her vision swam and she could not get enough air due to the appendage in her mouth. But at that moment, a tentacle wrapped around her throat and squeezed, the one inside her pussy thrust deep, and the mouths on her nipples sucked harder. "AGGHH ... MMMPHH!" Tessa mumbled around her oral intruder and the remote started to slip from her grasp. In desperation, she risked another blind button push because she thought she knew where her fingers were by touch alone.

PAUSE

Suddenly everything stopped around Tessa, and though she did eventually lose her grasp on the remote only to have it fall a couple feet down onto the bed again, the fact it was in her hand when she pushed the button spared her from the PAUSE effect unlike the other two times her button presses had been jabs at the remote without it in her grasp.

Tessa hung there in mid-air, several feet above her bed, wrapped in tentacles and completely naked. The Lord of Lust fumed that he was bound by the constraints of the summoning magic, but he could not alter the rules of reality. Before the tentacle around her throat and the one in her mouth completely robbed her of consciousness, her feminine hands quickly yanked out the oral invader and unwrapped the one about her neck. Finally, she could breath and just hung there recovering.

"Oh god, that was close!" she gasped out as the new breath in her starved lungs gave her a surge of vigor and allowed her adrenaline response to kick into gear. "I've got to get that thing out of me," she declared as she reached down and slowly pulled out her vaginal invader, letting it go to watch it drop and dangle limply. The relief was immediate, although her body was still so aroused that she was in danger of orgasming very soon if she did not get away from the tentacles and their radiating lust.

Unseen by Tessa, some of the tentacles hung dangerously close to the remote control lying on the bed. Unaware of the threat, she tugged off the breast suckers, but the sensation proved too much and her back arched from the ecstatic tremors coursing through her body as she could not stave off another orgasm. "AGH ... OOHH ... UHN ... OOO ... MMM!" she cried as she hung in the tentacles and arched her back. She kept writhing and squirming so hard though that her body eventually shook off the tentacles and she fell onto the bed next to the remote.

Game On!

However, the bounce of her form on the bed jostled the remote right on top of a tentacle hanging on the bed in a coiled mass. Tessa lay there still shuddering with the aftershocks of her orgasm as the tentacle under the remote began to move ever so slightly. For the moment, Tessa was exultant, even enjoying the orgasm that had shaken her free from the tentacles above. Finally she put her elbows under her and partially sat up.

"Oh god, that was intense!" Tessa declared as she finished catching her breath. "Now, it's time to get this abomination out of my room and out of this world." She turned to look at the remote and saw with horror that the tentacle it had landed on was encircling it and starting to pick it up. Spotting the chain that had bound her wrist nearby, she grabbed it and swung it around like someone would whirl bolas or a lariat and hit the tentacle before it could secure the remote.

The blow knocked the tentacle swinging away from the bed and sent the remote flying to hit the wall and drop to the floor, its battery compartment falling open and spilling out the batteries. "No!" Tessa cried. "I need that to get rid of this thing." She dove off the bed toward the remote and dropped to her knees by it to begin reinserting the batteries. Behind her, the one active tentacle seemed to recover from the blow while retaining its ability to move despite the PAUSE being in effect.

Finally Tessa got the batteries into their compartment and was trying to replace the lid when the tentacle struck. Wrapping around her arms, pinning them to her sides, it began to hoist her off the floor and into the air toward the black void above. "What? NO, get off me! Let me go!" Tessa demanded as she fiddled with the battery cover. Higher and higher she was lifted, struggling in vain as the Lord of Lust concentrated all his power in this one tentacle. She was almost touching the ceiling when the battery cover finally snapped shut and she flipped the remote right-side up.

Tessa looked up at the inky blackness that was so close to becoming her eternal hell and smiled as she pointed the remote at the TV before speaking triumphantly, "So, Lord of Lust, you think you've won the Game of Thralls? HAH! GAME OVER!"

OFF

Tessa's eye popped wide open as she uttered, "Oops!" Then she was falling from ceiling height, but luckily her bed broke her fall. As she bounced and bounced on her bed, breasts jiggling enticingly, the momentum of her fall gradually dissipated and she came to rest. For a long time she just stared up at her ceiling and marveled that the blackness from another dimension was gone, totally gone.

Catching her breath at last, she got up onto her knees in the middle of her bed and looked all around. Tessa blinked in shock. Everything was gone: black void, tentacles, manacles, and cultists. It looked like nothing had ever happened. She smiled and a small laugh escaped her lips. She bounced up and down like a child.

She won! She was safe, and just like Danielle Stormchaser, she would live to chase another storm on another day. Unlike this bedroom encounter, the new season of Game of Thralls was far from over. There were six more episodes to go. Tessa looked down at the remote and pondered. There would be six more chances to walk in Dani's footsteps, her favorite Damsel in Distress.

She smiled quietly to herself, "Tessa, the game is afoot, and it ain't over by a long shot!"

12