Tessa's Gambit

Story Info
Romance inspired from Book Cover inspired from VAs & 3D pr0n.
2k words
4.36
4.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Co-Authored by Chimera46 and Etaski

Lady Tessa Du'Witt lifted the dark shred of mourner's veil which was to pass for clothing. She compared it with the matching small pants which would bunch up in the valley of her backside. A shiver touched her, though she held her voice steady and brave.

"And this shall somehow entice him beyond laying my body bare in his cabin?"

"Yes, Mistress, should it come to that." said her docile and doting servant, Lottie.

"It must come to that," Tessa insisted. "All manner of eligible ladies will be put before Lord Beauregard once he returns to claim his fortune. We were lucky to discover him first. This voyage is my family's last chance to make a proper union and save us from that matter so insidiously socially unbecoming as utter insolvency. I made a terrible mistake once, thinking I could marry for love. I shall not make it again."

Lottie kept her hands folded before her, maintaining an encouraging smile throughout. Clearly though, she was nervous on the young noble's behalf. "Indeed, indeed. Though do cover up in your aunt's old robe before going out on deck, my little duck. I shudder to imagine you accosted by any of the crew on your way to woo your unwitting groom. It would be a pity to have come all this way just to have your virtue diminished by some uncouth deckhand."

Tessa took a moment to reflect on the two swarthy, unshirted sailors who had earlier man-handled her baggage with the swift poise of well-practiced exertion. The thrill of fear pierced her heart, and her face flushed as she imagined herself tossed between them in like manner. Regaining her composure, Tessa reminded herself that she could ill-afford another base dalliance, let alone a full-on spit-roast.

"But, of course, Lottie. Fetch that robe for me as I put this on."

Outside, the sky above the sea was clear, the stars like glittering diamonds cast out by a strong arm. Tessa's soft slippers made no noise but for the creak of the shipboards as she crept through the passenger's deck with a feline grace. She could hear the off-duty deckhands below, their gruff, guttural tones giving way to the sounds of drunken singing and gambling. Her cheeks reddened as she imagined presenting herself to one such as them, for she planned to do just that.

Lord Beauregard had sailed for years under an assumed name as a Midshipman, rejecting his father's stifling regime in favour of a life at sea. Happy enough far from the trials and tribulations of lording over the most prosperous estate in the Midlands, it was only now that he stood to inherit it all that the couriers had gone out, urging him to return. And so, he was. He was aboard this very ship, on his way back home and recognised for who he was at last. This scion of the finest of the Midlands' aristocracy, no longer reduced to mopping decks and trimming sails, living and working with the lowest of the lowborn.

Abroad for so long and to pass as a crude labourer of ships, Tessa surmised that he must by now resemble a miserable lump of humanity. What crass habits had he perfected in his years at sea? How far had sailor's swill and drink added to his gut? How deeply had long days on deck dug sun-baked creases into his face? How boorish were his manners, spending time on ship with ill-bred jackanapes, and time on leave chasing bow-legged slatterns in every port?

It matters not, Tessa thought. All the better if he is worn, ugly and uncouth, for he may be grateful for the adoration of a graceful young beauty like me.

She deserved the match. Her house needed the coin such a union would bring, no less than she needed a suitor with a reputation as sullied as her own. Lady Tessa Du'Witt, spoiled for purity by a powerful hunger which had taken her. That hunger had claimed her fully beneath the rhythmic exertions of her first love... as well as her first love's best friend... and also several other stable hands who happened to be around at the time. In truth she couldn't recall all their names, but she had loved them all with the same fiery passion. Such words she had screamed into the night! She was ashamed to recall them.

Afterward however, the scoundrel that was her first love had the gall to court another within a fortnight of ruining her! He admonished her for all the members she had milked that evening, even though Tessa couldn't recall him complaining when his manhood was the udder. Besides, her heart was too big to share with just one, such that her unmitigated love would have smothered him. Could he not see that?

This time, I shall claim what I seek. If I cannot find comfort in true love, I shall at least find solace in material security. So long as his wealth endures, so to can my monogamous affectations.

After what seemed like an eternity, Tessa found the door to Lord Beauregard's cabin and wasted no time in setting her ear to it to listen. Despite choosing to live and work among the ruffians, he still had the good sense to acquire a modicum of privacy for his voyage home. An encouraging development, Tessa thought, as it meant she could deploy her feminine charms without an audience.

Over the creaking of wood and the dull roar of the sea, Tessa strained to make sense of the faint sounds coming through the wooden door.

Shuffling. A soft moan.

Was he sleeping? Having a nightmare? If so, he'd left his lantern on, for a bit of candlelight seeped through the crack in the door. Tessa tested the handle and found it unlocked, then thought out her next moves.

Wake him. Keep the light on. Remove the robe. And, for the love of Lyanna, don't give him a chance to think before his manhood is firmly clasped within your privy-counsel.

Her hand and lower lip quivering, she took a deep breath and pushed, letting herself into Lord Beauregard's cabin. He looked up, saw her. Her body went stiff; she backed a step and fell back against the door, closing it. Her hand hovered above her opened mouth, shaking.

I chose the wrong cabin.

A handsome, strapping young man leaned against a small night table. Nude from the waist down, his sea vest open and framing the chest of a man in his prime. His belly was taut, bunched with tension; his strong, calloused hand furiously preparing his manhood for that ecstatic release which had overwhelmed her girl's heart before. And yet, unlike the unremarkable fleshy sceptres she met in her first foray into debauchery, this particular member could have been the main mast of the ship!

Gods, what a monster!

Tessa had rehearsed her introduction for this occasion a thousand times over, and yet now, face-to-face with this one-eyed sea-serpent attached to a finely chiseled specimen of a man, she could barely push the words past her lips without wavering.

"L-Lord... B-Beauregard... I presume?"

Lyanna above, let it be so!

With a singular fluid motion, Lord Beauregard straightened up and set his shoulders back with an aristocratic swagger that bespoke his birthright. Taking ownership of his surprise as he took to his feet, he nonetheless continued grasping the base of his turgid sword unsheathed before her.

"Yes, uh..." He stared at her face, his own quite ruddy with exertion. "My Lady? Wh-why are you here?"

His cultured baritone could sing in a choir!

Looking into his luminous, brown eyes filled with sensual empathy, Tessa loosened her robe, preparing her own reveal. She imagined this was the sort of man who caressed his leaking magnificence in privacy before he'd woo and ruin reputable ladies, yet his stud meat lost no altitude in his surprise now. It occurred to Tessa that, despite Lord Beauregard's gentile core, there was still enough of an uncouth ruffian in him to make him dangerous... and desirable.

If I could tame him fully, would I even want to?

While turning her body to present a pleasing profile, Tessa shed her aunt's robe, yanking the black lace down from her shoulders to expose her sizable, swinging bosom and eagerly stiffening nipples. Lord Beauregard took in the sight of her bulbous funbags, his fingers tightening on the base of his shaft. His eyes glistened like stars as he pursed his lips in an expression which must have graced the face of every sailor lured by the Siren's call.

Well, now, I believe I have his undivided attention.

Tessa had steeled herself for a one-sided seduction, hoping to entrap Lord Beauregard in a face-saving marriage to lift the fortunes of both herself and her house. Instead, all thought of cold calculation crumbled in the face of this diamond in the rough, caressing his throbbing meaty shaft like a master craftsman expertly wields his most favoured tool. Tessa could feel her lower chalice moisten in anticipation. This was not akin to her first time, in the centre of a gaggle of pin-dicked stable-hands with more enthusiasm than stamina. Instead, before her was a well-seasoned cocksman, rearing to go balls-deep and ream her senseless in a first-class fuck session.

Tessa forwarded her gambit. "It is my understanding that you might be... amenable to a most eventful encounter."

She locked her gaze with his as she bit her lower lip, her heart on the razor's edge between anticipation and fear. Lord Beauregard took a long, meandering gaze up and down, not only indulging in several slow passes of Tessa's superb rack but, like a gentleman, taking the proper time to appreciate her dynamite ass, as well.

The noble Lord Beauregard is sizing me up like a piece of meat, and I love it!

As his hand squeezed ever tighter around a throbbing girth that Tessa wished was lodged in her gullet instead, Tessa's mind began to speculate on the fap-fuelled fantasy she had just interrupted. Surely, this gentleman remembered the grace of his birth, perhaps this very evening dreaming of a refined lady, not wholly unlike herself. A Lady whom he would respect enough to not deflower, preferring instead loving whispers, or perhaps fellatious relations. A Lady whose delicate dirt star he would stretch to her limits with his giant cock, mounting and breaking her in like a fine steed, whilst nonetheless keeping the sanctity of her womanhood intact. At last, on their wedding night, she imagined Lord Beauregard was the type of man who would dutifully slop up her cunny with his tongue before generously reaming her innards like a milk-maid churns so much butter!

Here, at last, is a man I am fit to marry. Here, at last, is a man I can love.

Drawn back to the present from fantasising, the momentum of this moment carried them both forward. With their gaze still locked, in a strike of sympatico, they both came to the realisation that they would fuck each other relentlessly until all her holes were filled with imperial gallons of Lord Beauregard's gooey sticky spunk. Tessa looked forward to plunging her delicate, aristocratic fingers into both her cum-filled fuck-holes so she could lick them clean of the juices shared between them. As they cuddled in the afterglow, she would make him her little-spoon, just so she could reach over and jerk him stiff again, readying him for another round of deep-dicking.

I want all of him... inside me. I want his spooge to claim me!

Only one thing was left to be said between them, before they lustfully took to each other's genitals like gluttons were wont to take to so much cake. By now Tessa's nethers were as sloppy as a squire's supper trencher, her hunger for cock no less ravenous. With reckless abandon, she let out an invitation to coitus that spoke from her heart, if not the nobility of her upbringing.

"Bang me!" Tessa cried. "Lord Beauregard, bang me with your huge donger!"

This was inspired from 'Bang Me With Your Huge Donger' (a book that will never be written).