Tessie and "Other" Cock Ch. 01

Story Info
Introducing the idea of "other" cock to my lady love...
1.4k words
4.3
32.8k
44

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cheeky176
cheeky176
22 Followers

Tessie and I have been together for eleven she years. She is 30, quite tall at 179cm (5'11" ish). She has a smallish bust and a narrow waist, but a mother's hips. She's elegant. She also has virtually no interest in sex for a number of reasons. I am 41, about the same height, but over the course of our relationship I have gone from big too slim to big again. Not huge, but not Brad Pitt either.

Our sex life declined significantly after the arrival of our child. At one stage once a month was a good year, but now that would be a great year. Not surprisingly, my lack of sex saw me seeking relief on the internet, where I nourished increasingly... less vanilla fantasies. In particular, I became fixated on the idea of an MMF threesome. I knew it would never happen, but I desperately wanted it to. I bought a dildo so that I might get the fantasy of "other" cock in her pussy fulfilled. It stayed hidden in a drawer for six months before I brought it out. When I eventually did, her face was shocked. Not surprising, as it is a 14" black vibrating cock, probably as thick as her wrist. Nevertheless, we fooled around with it one night and she enjoyed it. And, needless to say, I loved the sight of her pussy stretching around this huge black cock.

A few months after that initial experience, we came home after a festival and we were quite tipsy. Indeed, Tessie was drunker than she had been for years, and was most definitely in the mood. She asked if I wanted to get the bag of toys we had, and I jumped to it.

I pulled the massive dildo from the bag and crawled down between her legs. She was spreading them wide, in a pose I hadn't seen for years. I couldn't believe how horny she was. I rubbed the dildo up and down her pussy lips, getting it nicely lubricated before I pushed it in. As aroused as I was, I wanted her to love this dildo. I worked the head in and out, twisting it a little deeper before pulling it out, shiny with her wetness. She threw her legs even wider, and soon she was groaning as her pussy was invaded by this massive rubber cock. I could now push it until it met resistance, and then pulled it all the way out before shifting positions to kneel beside her head. I grabbed the back of her head with my left hand and pulled it towards my cock, and with the right I started fucking her slow and deep with the dildo.

Usually, I love to watch her sucking on my cock because she's got such a sweet mouth, but tonight my eyes were glued to the black cock I was fucking her with. "It looks so fucking hot baby, your pussy filled with this cock."

She kind of grunted around my cock. Tessie wasn't one for dirty talk, but clearly tonight was different. "How do you feel with two cocks inside you baby?"

She grunted again, and I had to pause because I didn't want to cum so soon. I moved away from her head and crawled back between her legs. For the first time, I turned the vibrator on, and she growled.

I pushed it in deep, and then started licking her clit. "I want you to cum on his cock, baby." She didn't need the encouragement - between my tongue and the liquor and the vibrator, she was bucking and grunting in no time.

After giving her a moment to recover, I withdrew the vibrator and slid my cock inside her. I wish I could say that I could feel how stretched her pussy was, but it would be a lie. Nevertheless, I asked her about it.

"Does it feel small, after his cock baby?" I asked.

"Would you like that?" she asked in confusion.

"I love the idea that you enjoyed his cock. I loved watching you cum on strange cock."

Even though she had just cum, she reached her hand down to her clit and started rubbing it. I raised my body to accommodate her. I felt her pussy clench as she considered the idea.

"Well, it was a lot thicker than yours," she said. "And longer, of course."

I groaned as I heard her words.

"You'd like it if I told you I preferred his cock, wouldn't you?" she asked. My grunts provided the answer. I wasn't going to last much longer if she kept this up.

"Would you like me to suck on his cock too?" She reached for it as I fucked her faster and faster. She gave it a quick lick before sucking on the end of it. The sight of her lips stretching around the massive cock was driving me crazy, and I was going to lose it any moment. I was groaning and grunting as she got into taunting me. "After you've cum," she said, "I'm going to fuck him again, so I can be filled properly.

That was it. I came so had I nearly blacked out, and I was crying out nonsense about how much I loved her and how she was a good girl.

I slowly stopped thrusting and collapsed on top of her. After only a moment, though, she pushed me off and slid the fat vibrator inside her pussy. My cum leaked around it, and for a moment I imagined that the black cock had filled her pussy.

I was drunk and ecstatic, and nearly asleep. Tessie wasn't finished though. With one hand she turned the vibrator on and held it deeply inside her, and with the other she started rubbing her clit again.

"It's so good to be fucked after being filled," she cried out. "Except this time I'm really being filled. His cock is so good honey, and it's so deep inside me. Deeper than you've ever been."

She stopped taunting me, instead concentrating on pistoning that great big dildo in and out of her pussy. She was going to cum again, and this time there was no hiding the fact that she was going to orgasm while imagining another man's cock.

"Yes baby," I encouraged her. I got up on my knees to watch her pumping the black dildo into herself. "Cum for him, baby. Get off on his cock."

I don't even know if she heard me, because she was so close. Her eyes were closed, and the vibrator was her whole world. Her grunts and cries became screams, not really words as such until she shouted "I want you to cum in my cunt."

My own cock was only slightly hard, having just cum minutes before but incredibly aroused by watching Tessie pleasure herself. I'd been stroking it while she masturbated, almost mindlessly. But when she used that one word, one she never, ever used, my cock pulsed and I pumped it quickly, spurting cum on her thigh and stomach.

Tessie' orgasm seemed endless. The violent pumping slowed, and the screams became moans as she calmed down. After what seemed many minutes, she withdrew the vibrator from her pussy and laid it on the bed beside her. She turned to me and said "That was fucking hot."

We shared a giggle and I looked down at her. She still had her legs thrown apart, and my cum was mashed all around her pussy and thighs. I'd just cum twice in a row, but my cock twitched again. I reached down and touched the sticky cum that dribbled and drooled from her pussy.

"You wish this was his, don't you?" I asked.

"Fuck yeah," Tessie replied.

"So do I baby. Because if it was, I would love to clean you up."

She looked at me and giggled again. "Maybe we can both pretend. Because I would love for you to lick my big-dicked lover's cum from my pussy. And maybe you can clean his cock, too? After all, he was good enough to service your girl properly, it's the least you can do."

I groaned with desire, and crawled down beneath her legs. As I licked my cum from her pussy, I remembered that I had once believed my fantasy would never come true. After tonight's events, they had suddenly come much closer.

cheeky176
cheeky176
22 Followers