Tessie and "Other" Cock Ch. 02

Story Info
Tessie fulfills her need for "other" cock.
2.2k words
4.07
27.6k
21

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cheeky176
cheeky176
23 Followers

We never went to parties. Neither Tessie nor I were particularly social, and we both used the excuse of having to look after our daughter as an excuse to not go out much. However, one of my old mates was having a housewarming party, and we decided to go out into the world and mingle.

About three months had passed since the night of the dildo, and we hadn't mentioned it since. Indeed, we hadn't had sex since then. However, I knew without knowing that something about this party said fun times. There would be liquor, and Tessie always became a little freer when she had a few drinks on board. But there was something else, too. Her outfit was a little more risqué than her usual style. The top was lower cut than the norm, exposing her shoulder and chest, while a costume necklace drew attention to her small but shapely breasts. The skirt was ankle length as usual, but much tighter around the hips and had a split that came above the knee. She looked fucking hot, and her eyes flashed and sparkled.

The housewarming was well attended, with maybe a dozen couples and at least as many singles. I knew maybe half of the people there, but Tessie only knew a handful. Most of the party was outside, but we sat down on a couch and chatted to a couple we both knew, and I made sure Tessie always had a full glass of wine in her hand. She'd had at least three before the couple moved away.

I asked Tessie if she wanted another one, and she nodded quickly. I left her alone on the couch and went to the kitchen. While I was there, I bumped into the host David, and had a chat with him. We started yakking about football for a while before I looked back at Tessie on the couch. It wasn't a surprise to see someone had sat down beside her. But what was surprising was that I could see from a room and a half away that he was flirting with her. Leaning in too close, laughing too heartily, pressing his leg against hers. He was in his early thirties, tall and lean with designer stubble. He looked like a douchebag.

What was truly astonishing was that Tessie was responding. Even as I watched, he leaned in to whisper into her ear, and I could see her push her chest forward, forcing contact between her breasts and his arm. After he'd said whatever he needed to say, he gave her ear lobe a quick suck before withdrawing.

David watched where I was looking and caught an eyeful of Tessie and his mate on the couch. He looked back at me, and must have judged what I was thinking better than I did in that moment. "Looks like Tessie is having fun," he commented.

"Indeed", I replied. "Who's the stud?"

"That's James, a guy from work. He's, um... Well, see for yourself."

I looked back into the loungeroom to see James walking away from the couch up the hallway. Tessie looked around quickly before following him out of sight. Could this really be happening? I took a moment to review the situation: Tessie had just gone off with a stranger at the house party of one of our friends. She was going to do something with this guy that would upset a monogamist. But all I could think of was "How far will she go?" This was closely followed by "I wonder if I can observe the show?"

I looked at Dave. "Say, buddy, if they go exploring up that hallway, are they likely to find an empty bedroom?"

"Well, there's a guest room up the end, just past the bathroom. Why? Do you really think - "

"Yeah, maybe." I replied with a grin.

He was slow to grin back, but he did eventually. "Fair enough."

"You should come with me," I suggested, and this time his grim was immediate. We walked out of the kitchen and through the loungeroom before stepping into the darkened hall. There was a girl standing outside the bathroom and she called out to her friend inside "Come on Olivia, hurry up." That meant Tessie and her friend hadn't gone into the bathroom, but Tessie was too classy for a toilet hook-up. We walked softly up the hallway, stopping outside the guest room door. We were rewarded almost immediately.

"You've got a fucking sweet mouth," James growled from behind the door. He started moaning and grunting, and I pictured my sweet Tessie sucking on this stranger's cock just metres away. The urge to break down the door and watch and take videos and cheer her on nearly overwhelmed me, but I knew that to interrupt them now would mean cheating both her and I out of the grand prize. He was right; she indeed had a sweet mouth, so I knew he would need to move on to the next phase or else he would cum too soon and miss out.

Confirmation of this came moments later. "Damn baby, you better get up on that bed."

We heard creaking and the shedding of clothes. And then I heard Tessie say something odd. "You don't need that."

There was a pause before James replied. "My Daddy always said to wear a rubber if the girl said I didn't need to wear a rubber."

"Please, I need you to fuck me raw. I'm clean, I swear. I haven't fucked anyone except my partner for eleven years. You don't want the rubber, either."

"Damn, baby, you're fucking desperate for this cock, aren't you?"

"Fuck yeah," Tessie grunted. I couldn't remember her ever using that tone with me.

James laughed, and I knew what he must have been thinking. It's such a buzz to make a horny girl beg and plead and debase herself before giving her what she craves. He was going to make her crawl on glass.

"Get on your hands and knees," he ordered, his tone becoming more guttural. "Now, grab your arse and spread for me... Yeah, nice."

"Please, I need your cock," Tessie begged.

"I know you do baby, I know," he laughed. "Where do you need it?"

"Inside me."

"Where?"

"In my pussy," Tessie replied, her voice becoming shrill with need.

"Where?"

There was a pause. She knew what she would have to say in order to satisfy James, and it thrilled me to the core. "In my cunt. I need your fact cock in my cunt."

"Good girl," he chuckled. The next voice I heard was Tessie crying out. She was being penetrated by someone other than me for the first time in a decade, and I was listening to her on the other side of the door, along with my friend who still wasn't exactly sure how to cope with this turn of events.

"Dude," I said to him quietly. "When they hit the vinegar strokes, I am going to sneak in. I want to be there for the finish."

"Err, okay," he replied just as softly.

"You should come in with me," I offered. "Once in a lifetime opportunity, this."

"Um... yeah, um... Sure."

The sounds from behind the door were soft but clear. The slapping sound of James' pelvis driving against Tessie' arse, his growling and her grunting. They weren't going to last long, and I was poised ready to, hopefully, slip into the room unnoticed. I was starting to think I wouldn't need to be too stealthy, because Tessie was clearly losing her mind.

"Fuck yeah," she moaned. "Give it to me, fuck me harder."

I twisted the knob slowly, ready to enter the room. The noise from within suddenly rose, and I looked over my shoulder to see if there was anyone within earshot. All I saw was David, who was completely on board by now.

"I'm going to cum, where do you want it," James grunted.

"Cum inside me," Tessie replied desperately. I nearly ejaculated in my pants on hearing her say it.

"Where?" he asked again, punctuating the question with a smack on her arse.

I opened the door, and David and I stepped softly inside. Even though it was dark in the room, there was a light from outside that provided enough illumination to make out the scene. Tessie was kneeling on the bed, facing away from the door, while James was standing behind her. He was gripping her arse tightly, and hammering into her pussy. The sounds and smell of their furious fucking nearly knocked me over. I had been right to think they wouldn't notice us enter the room as they reached their climax.

"In my cunt, cum in my cunt," Tessie cried. On this side of the door there was no mistaking her wanton, craven need for him to deposit him cum inside her. I think I even whispered "Yes" aloud. I was certainly thinking it.

"Yeah, that's it, take it you fucking slut," James bellowed as he came hard and loud. Tessie was squealing as his cum spurted inside her, forming no words but incoherently ecstatic.

His orgasm continued to wrack through them both, but soon the frantic thrusting and James continue to hump against Tessie as he completely emptied himself into her. He started patting her ass casually and slowly, a proprietary gesture that should probably have enraged me but had the opposite effect.

After a few moments, he stopped his gentle humping and I saw him make to pull out. However, Tessie reached back and grabbed his hip. "Don't pull out just yet."

"Okay baby," James replied.

"Don't call me that," she moaned. "Call me what you did before you came."

"Slut?"

"Almost," she whimpered.

"Fucking slut?"

"Yeah," Tessie moaned.

"God, I can feel your slut cunt clench up around my cock when I say that," James growled. "You needed strange cock in you tonight, didn't you? What is your boyfriend gonna think?"

As much as I was enjoying the voyeuristic part of the scene before me, I suddenly snapped to the fact that this was a real thing and not some drunken fantasy. Everything relied on what Tessie said next.

"I don't know, I don't really care." And I could tell that, at that moment, she really didn't. "I'm so fucking horny I think I'll go home and fuck him tonight with your cum still inside me."

I looked quickly over at David and nodded. "No need to wait for that," I said clearly.

The shock Tessie and James felt was electric. James spun around and his cock whipped out of Tessie's pussy. There was enough light to see his cum gush out of her pussy. As for Tessie, she spun around and said "What the fuck are you doing?"

I chuckled softly. "Baby, everyone at the party knew what you and James were doing. David just helped me find where you went."

James was reaching for his clothes, and I ignored him. His work was done now, and he had done it well. He dressed in moments and left the room.

Tessie fell from her knees and rolled onto her side. However, she was still evidently incredibly horny, because she rolled onto her back, allowing David to see her nakedness. Tessie watched his eyes, watched him stare at her pussy. She spread her legs wide and started to rub her clit.

"Would you like a turn, David?" she asked sweetly. In my heart, I was praying he would say yes, but I knew he never would. It seemed Tessie knew this too. "Maybe a blow job?"

"I can't," David stuttered.

"I know buddy," I consoled him. "But I tell you what. Do you think it would be okay if you rubbed one out and came on her? Just for the lols? I'll guard the door."

I could see the desire in his eyes, the raw arousal he was feeling. With a decisive step, he moved between her legs and ripped his jeans down. David gripped his cock and pumped it hard, lasting only thirty seconds before he spurted hot cum onto Tessie's stomach and pussy. He quickly wiped the end of his cock on her thigh before making a hasty exit. As he walked past me I winked, but he averted his gaze. For a moment I admired his guilt, but as soon as the door closed I flicked the light on and turned to the bed.

Tessie was still lying on her back, her legs thrown wide. James' cum drooled from her, and David's thicker cum streaked her belly and pubic mound.

"You've been such a good girl," I cooed, and I knelt beside the bed, between her legs.

"No, I've been a bad girl, but I was good at it," she chuckled.

I pushed my head forward, sticking my tongue out delicately. Although I was desperate to taste his cum from her pussy, I also wanted to hold onto this moment. The smell of cum hung heavily in the air, and Tessie's pale skin was splotched with exertion. Her breathing had slowed but was still husky with arousal. The moment was perfect, and as I leaned forward to kiss her dripping, swollen labia, I prayed that this would not be a one-off performance.

cheeky176
cheeky176
23 Followers