Tessie Ch. 05

Story Info
The weird norms of Gallic relationship etiquette.
1.1k words
4.27
15.3k
1

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 04/13/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The weird norms of Gallic relationship etiquette had kicked me out of a very comfortable arrangement, but Henri had not totally abandoned me to the wolves, bless his heart. Soon afterwards, I became aware of some phone calls he had made when I was contacted by a certain Madame W, I'll call her.

"Mdm. W asked me if I was interested in meeting her and her husband for some 'self-actualization' exercises. Intrigued by the phone call, I agreed. Mdm. W's 'self-actualization' turned out to be her and her husband exploring the concept of a sex slave - namely, me.

"They proved to be nothing more than a pair of rich perverts, but they paid well and so it suited me to become a plaything for their bizarre games. They would have me stand naked before them, wearing nothing but my slave collar and a strappy pair of heels, while they put me through what seemed like an endless series of humiliating scenarios.

"I was tied up and spanked, then made to get on my knees and beg for it. Mdm. W would have me suck her husband off while she watched, a patronizing smirk on her face, or she would have me lick her pussy while M. W fucked me from behind. Almost ever scenario ended with me either getting it in the face or getting it in the ass.

"They invited other couples over to witness my humiliation. For the entertainment of their guests, both men and women, they would order me to masturbate openly, and more, much more. In the name of questionable intellectualism they reveled in the power they wielded over me.

"The way I dealt with the whole thing was to complete immerse myself into my new role. I became a cock-hungry slut. They paid me very well to carry out the craziest fantasies, and quite honestly, the crazier they were the more I loved it.

"And so I became very popular in the sexual underworld of the very rich. Sadomasochistic couples hired me to play games where humiliation supposedly gives pleasure. So I played along, pretending to take pleasure by being treated like a submissive little dog! All along I kept telling myself that all I wanted was cocks to suck, cocks to impale myself upon. When things got really weird I just thought of the money, and of real men, real cocks...

* * *

"And then one day Mister Right came along..."

"Mister RIGHT?" I asked, incredulous. This was so out of keeping with the general trend of Tessie's story.

"Really, really RICH Mister Right, I should say," Tessie clarified.

"He was an older gentleman, a wealthy Swiss guy. He was so rich he made the crowd I was moving in look like a bunch of paupers. He made an offer to me I simply could not refuse.

"You know how it is. A young guy just wants a beautiful girlfriend. As they get older, they all seem to want something more, a girl who's willing to try anything new or different. What Mr. Rich wanted was some kind of Nazi Love Slave. He knew what I was capable of; he wanted sole possession of it. I was to be his little Helga the She-Bitch, and he was willing to pay me a lot of money for my services.

"I did the math. In exchange for five years of hanging out with Mr. Rich, catering to his perverted fancies, I'd be able to comfortably live off the interest - I'd never have to work again. For the rest of my life."

I raised an eyebrow at this, and pursed my lips. Tessie noticed.

"Like I said, it was an offer I simply could not refuse." "So what happened?" I asked. It was obvious something went wrong with the plan, otherwise why else would she end up walking the streets of Paris?

"What happened was so classic. It was to be our first weekend getaway. It was at his place up in Gstaad, the Swiss mountain resort. I prepared myself for him, according to his instructions. I did my hair in braided pigtails, like he wanted. Of course, up in the Alps it isn't unusual or weird for a fully-grown woman to have her hair done in braided pigtails. You see sixty-year-old women with their hair in braids; it's the traditional style. To go with the pigtails, however, Mr. Rich had me wearing really short lederhosen, the skimpiest white top, white knee socks. My boobs poked right out between the suspenders to my lederhosen; it was his kinky slant on the local style.

"We were well into it; he had me calling him Papa, had me standing there while he lowered my lederhosen shorts and caressed my ass. He told me I was a bad girl and needed to be spanked, and I ended up over his knee, my ass in the air, crying, "Papa! Papa!" while he spanked me. Then he told me the only way I could become a good girl was to get on my knees in front of him while he sat back in his easy chair.

"This developed into a long, slow, relaxing blowjob for the master, of course. Things eventually progressed to straight up fucking. But Mr. Rich was an old man, right? He had a hard time cumming, so he pulled out and I had to suck him off. I was jacking him off while I sucked him; we were right at the point where I had him cumming all over my tits..." Tessie's voiced trailed off.

"Go on," I urged.

"Oh, it was terrible!"

"What happened?" She had me dying of curiosity.

"His face went white, then purple... ...he was having a heart attack!" Tessie's hand went to her face.

"Holy shit!"

"Yeah, the old geezer just up and DIED on me!"

"Holy shit!" I repeated. I'd heard of such things; it wasn't totally out of the realm of imagination for an old guy's ticker to give out in the throes of ecstasy. "What happened then?"

"His security people came right in. There I was, on my knees in front of him with his cum all over my chest and the old guy was flat on his back, dead as a doornail. I was allowed to clean up, gather my things, and then they whisked me the fuck out of there.

"I had one last look at my erstwhile benefactor before they pulled the blanket over him. There was some comfort in seeing the look of absolute bliss on his face, the look of absolute bliss I left on his face as he departed this Earth.

"One of his henchmen pressed some money into my hand, a couple of hundred Swiss francs, and then they told me to get the hell out of there. The dream was over."