Test Day Rendezvous

Story Info
Being a stranger's schoolgirl fantasy.
912 words
3.72
48k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Based off of a fantasy I had while sitting in a boring testing room...All characters are over 18.

*

There wasn't much to look at in the room. A window that looked right across the courtyard to a blank wall, a couple of motivational posters, and the professor's name written in decorative blocks by her desk. Well not professor; teacher, I guess. We were college students crammed into high school desks, taking standardized tests. As usual with that sort of thing, I was in a room with a bunch of people I didn't know. We were organized by last name and I had never met any of the people in my room even once in my life.

It wasn't until after the second break that I noticed him. He had been sitting beside me the whole time, but I hadn't paid much attention. A black student, he had medium-dark skin, the color of flavored coffee, not the dark black of decaf. I'm not really into the whole 'ghetto' trend that a lot of black students follow: the navy blue and black mismatched outfit, the pair of shorts pullled down to his thighs. But when I glanced at him, I noticed something about what those pulled down shorts revealed.

He had an enormous cock.

I love cocks, and while not a size queen, I can work up a good fantasy about a big cock any day. This monster was like a fantasy come to life. Even flaccid and under his boxers, I could see that it was thick. It snaked down his left thigh, disappearing into the shorts that he'd pulled down to fit the trend. I felt myself salivating, imagining myself drooling over the thick head. He was busy sharpening his pencil with a little hand-held sharpener. He didn't notice that I was staring at his cock. The room proctor walked between us, making a gesture to imply that I should keep my eyes on my own paper. I glared at her and reluctantly forced my gaze to remain on my test sheet.

At each break, I found myself watching him, and each time I saw him, I knew that I had to have his cock. I was just a little blond girl...he would split me in two. I couldn't wait. The more I saw him, the more I was glad I had worn my school uniform: the white button-down shirt, the plaid miniskirt, and the pigtails. I would be his schoolgirl fantasy; every guy had one, right?

When the test was over, I followed him out of the room. To my delight, he headed towards the bathroom. And not just any bathroom; the one farthest from the exit, the one where no one would bother to come down to. I followed him into the bathroom and locked the door behind me. By the time he noticed me, he was already standing at a urinal, his monster cock dangling out from above the waistband of his briefs. He'd pulled his balls out too, as if giving his thick cock some air to breathe.

"Can I hold it while you piss?" I asked in a reverent whisper. He didn't answer but didn't protest when I took his heavy cock in my hands. I wrapped both fists around it. I have small hands but even so, it was gigantic. At least eight inches long and still flaccid. There was the chance that he was a 'shower' and not a 'grower', but even so, he was nearly as thick as a soda can. I felt his cock pulse slightly and then a stream of urine began spilling from the slit in the head. "Mmm, so good," I moaned, sticking my tongue out to taste the stream flowing from his dick. He was surprised but he just grabbed my pigtails and held me there. He pissed on my face but I didn't mind at all.

By the time he was done pissing, he was getting hard in my hands. I stroked him and licked the big flared head of his cock. I knew there was no way I would be able to get it in my mouth. He glanced at his watch and frowned. "I gotta go soon," he said in a low voice.

"Well then we'd better start fucking," I replied simply.

I stood and leaned on the bathroom sink. Turning my back to him, I flipped up the back of my miniskirt, showing him that I'd taken off my panties during one of the breaks. "C'mon big boy," I purred. He came at me with his fully erect ten inch cock. I moaned loudly as the thick head popped into my pussy. He didn't care though; he just wanted a fuck. soon enough he was pounding into me, hips slamming back and forth. I grabbed his hand and used it to massage my clit. I felt like I was being split apart and I had never felt better.

When he finished with me, I couldn't close my legs. He left before I did, tucking his big cock back into his shorts when I'd finished licking it clean. When I finally left, I had his cum dripping down my thighs. I didn't care; I had just had the best fuck of my young life and I knew that I was going to cream my panties every time I saw one of those 'ghetto' boys with their shorts pulled low, for the rest of my life.