Test of a Tease

Story Info
Kari has another man in front of her husband.
904 words
3.61
109.9k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex had been a friend of ours for quite a while, although my wife had met him first trough our kids school. He worked shift and was often around when the kids were picked up in the car park and as time passed they grew quite close.

When I finally met him, we found that we had quite a bit in common. We were both interested in computers and loved fishing. I was to learn later that we also had something else in common, a fascination for my wife.

Kari is a 5’ 3” petite woman with a fantastic figure and shaved pussy. We had always been open about our fantasies during our 17 year marriage so I had always known that she would have loved a threesome. I can’t really recall how we finally got into the position but I do remember the night like it was yesterday.

Kari and I had been talking about threesomes during our lovemaking and his name kept on coming up. I told her that if she wanted to try it, then go for it. I had one condition. I had to be there to see it.

The night progressed something like this.

Alex had come over to see me about some new software he had recently bought and wanted to show off his new laptop. As we sat in the study pouring over the computer, Kari had been consuming wine quite liberally. Usually 2 glasses was enough to get her well on the way. She started to come in and out of the study and each time she entered she looked at me in a strange way.

As we don’t smoke, Alex excused himself on occasion to go outside to “lightup” On one of these occasions Kari came to me and rubbed herself against my arm. I knew instantly that she was horny. I reached under her skirt and pulled her knickers to one side, sliding two fingers into her wet pussy. Her knees buckled as I slowly fingered her and whispered in her ear.

“You want to fuck Alex don’t you?”

Kari looked into my eyes with lust that I had not seen in ages and simply said, “Yes”

“OK, well I will leave it up to you then” I said as I continued to finger her wet pussy. “You will have to put it to him so to speak and see what he does.”

“Alright” she said as we heard the back door open as Alex came back inside. He entered the study seconds after I had withdrawn my fingers from Kari. He stopped and looked at both of us in a puzzled way and asked if he had interrupted anything. We both laughed.

Kari asked Alex up to dance as I remained in the study. She told me later that they had danced real close and she was grinding her pussy into him and could feel his cock harden. I walked through the family room after the song had finished to get myself and the others another drink. When I returned Kari was sitting in a chair and Alex was standing by the door.

I handed the drinks around and as Kari was wearing a short skirt, opened her legs a little to show her knickers. She looked at me and pouted a little and I said, “What’s the matter honey, no one want to play with you?”

She smiled and said “I am so drunk and so horny, who wants me first?” With this she started to unbutton her blouse and opened it, exposing her stunning electic blue lace bra.

Alex couldn’t believe what he was seeing and looked at me in stunned silence. I just said,

“Go for it”

Kari stood up and walked to him and planted a big wet kiss on his lips and with that started to roam his hands all over her. He asked many times if it was OK with me and I just kept on saying yes.

We moved through to the bedroom where Kari stood between us as we undressed her then kissed and licked her all over. Our hands and fingers pinching and probing everything. I slid my fingers inside her wet pussy as Alex flicked her clit with his tongue. He then decided to slide a finger inside her aswell. Kari went over the top and came as two sets of fingers moved inside her.

Kari moved to the bed and virtually took control from then on. “OK, I want Alex to fuck me and Marty, I’ll suck your cock”

And that was the way the night went, we changed positions and took turns at her pussy. Kari was in heaven as her wet pussy was pumped again and again by two relentless cocks. We had to stop from time to time and lick her clit as we tried not to cum to early. Alex and I worked well as a team. As I would fuck her from behind he would reach under and rub her clit as she sucked his cock.

It was truly a sight to see my lovely wife being fucked by another man and loving it. Sometimes I would just sit there and watch as they humped each other Kari looking to me and smiling.

We have got together a few times since then and been more adventurous each time, But I can tell you all about that later.