Test Subject Cassy

Story Info
Participating in tests instead of military service.
2.2k words
4.22
5.8k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cassy stood, somewhat confused. The door that the tech guys just brought her through, the floor, the walls, were all padded. What had she gotten herself into, she thought.

A week ago, she was signing up for the army, choosing the science division and getting a smile and a hand. Four days ago, she was receiving the roughest medical exam she'd ever had. Leaving with a smile, but no handshake, and a sore arm from vaccines. And today, she was told she could skip basic training and go right to the division. Cassy was scared, but she was more scared of having to go back to her old life. This was a new start, even if a weird one.

"Hi Cassy, so today you're going to participate in a test. Your medical exam shows that you should be more than capable of handling it. I want to assure you that you are safe; and whatever happens, stay calm," the nasally toned voice called over a hidden loud speaker.

Cassy yelled out, "Telling someone to stay calm isn't a good way to keep them calm, you know." Her anger was a false bravado to keep herself from being scared.

Cassy's bravado was washed away by the sound of scraping. Loud and ominous, it came from the wall on the opposite side of the room. Something large thudded against the wall and then more scraping. Cassy saw that it wasn't a wall after all, but a door that was opening, with only darkness on the other side.

A massive, brown, fur-covered hand reached out and grabbed hold of the door frame.

"Hello?" Cassy squeaked out, unaware of what lurked behind.

Cassy could see emerald eyes glow in the darkness. They were quite hypnotic, and huge. Cassy was really getting scared. Something huge and not human was beyond that door. As quick as Cassy was able to realize the danger, the creature lunged out into the room.

Standing easily eight feet tall, it was massive and muscular, its brown fur covering most of it, with grey fur over its abdomen. Its face elongated and inhuman. It looked more like some bear, or a dog; but its arms and legs looked just like Cassy's only four times the size.

Cassy turned to run away from the creature yelling out, "What the fuck!" but barely made it one step, before it had pounced on her. Pinning her hard to the ground, the beast only needed one hand. Its fingers stretching across Cassy's entire body; painfully pushing her down. No use in trying to escape. Cassy was too petite to overcome the strength of a man holding her down, let alone something as massive as this beast.

"Hahaha," Cassy thought she heard a chuckle coming from the creature, but there was no way. Its hot, musty breath pouring over her from the creature's mouth that was only inches away from her. The creature started to tighten its grip, and used its other hand to pin Cassy by the head, to the floor. With a few quick motions, the monster had used its hand to rip away most of her clothing, leaving Cassy only in tatters. Cassy could swear she heard it still chuckling.

Cassy felt the pressure being lifted and pain of its weight going away; however, she soon felt weightless and the beast picked her up by the head. Still turned away from it, she was suddenly assaulted by its massive tongue. It was pressed deep between her ass cheeks and was long enough that she could feel it near her clit and the small of her back at the same time. It left drool and spit everywhere it licked. Moving from Cassy's waist to her breasts and even to her neck.

The entire time this was going on, Cassy was not staying calm. She was screaming, "Get me out of here. Save me. Why does this thing even exist."

The beast became annoyed with Cassy and chuckled again. Its tongue moved from around her body to forcing its way into her mouth, stopping any verbal protests she had. Its tongue burrowed deeper and deeper into her mouth and throat. Cassy began to gag, but there was not room for anything but its tongue. She began to lose consciousness, as the massive tongue had forced its way down her throat. Cassy felt like the beast was trying to taste her stomach contents. Her mouth stretched wider than seemed possible and the beast used its hold on her to get deeper into Cassy.

By some great mercy, the creature removed Cassy from its tongue, dropping her three feet to the ground were she kneeled on all fours, retching up all the saliva the beast had left in her. She soon felt the massive hand grab upon her waist and start to lift her. Cassy was so scared as to what was going to happen next. It was quite evident by this point, that screaming was useless, and the creature was going to do what it wanted and whoever was watching this was, going to allow it.

Finally done retching, Cassy looked down in fear. Not at the height she was raised to, and not even at the creature, itself; but rather, what the creature had now revealed. From between its legs had grown a most obscene penis, assuming you could call something the size of fire extinguisher a penis. It was veiny, and ribbed, and even from up near the beast's head, Cassy could feel the heat coming off of it. It glistened with fluids. One would think pre-cum, but Cassy could also see him drooling on it.

The beast took this time to fall back and sit down, and at the same time bringing Cassy with him. He chuckled some more as he rubbed the head of his dick into Cassy's exposed pussy. Its penis so long, that Cassy's legs still weren't touching the ground.

"NOOOO," she called out, but no one listened.

The beast continued to rub her around his cock, putting more and more pressure on her, but with enough intelligence not to hurt the poor woman.

Finally something gave way, and the head of his cock entered Cassy. "Ugh," was all she could say; the pain taking away her words. A pain that Cassy realized was starting to feel good. Cassy could feel the penis jet some kind of liquid into her. It felt amazing and she started to moan, and she was able to slide down the beast's penis some more, her toes were just about to touch the ground.

Whatever the beast had pumped into her, must have been amazing lube because soon Cassy was being used as a fleshlight for the creature. It moving her up and down on its shaft. The wind getting knocked out of Cassy every down stroke. Cassy's stomach bulging out as the invader went deeper and deeper into her body.

Cassy was crying the whole time. Whimpering, scared of what was happening to her, scared of getting hurt, and worst of all, scared that she liked it. She was scared that this felt amazing and she was close to coming. If only it would slow down, she could rub her clit and send her over the edge. Instead, it kept moving her up and down with such speed, she was getting dizzy and couldn't coordinate her hands.

Cassy soon felt the massive cock inside her, grow bigger. She could feel the creature's breath on her back, getting faster. With both hands, it forced her all the way down onto its cock. Growling and screaming, the beast shot load after load into Cassy. Crying and screaming, Cassy could feel the cum moving up her body and into her uterus, forcing it to expand. The monster's cock was so big, and Cassy's pussy stretched so tightly around it, that the cum had no where to go but up.

The monster dropped Cassy on the floor with a thud; Cassy thankful for the padding. Cassy could now control her arms, and was so turned on from the invasion that she rubbed her clit raw and made herself cum, not caring if the tech people were watching, or if the beast was going to attack again. Her orgasm was so hard, she was able to get out some of the beasts cum from her stretched, pregnant-looking body.

Cassy felt her bulging belly and pushed on it, as she contracted her pussy, trying to cum again; trying to force as much of the cum out of her body, as possible. Cassy pushing hard and rubbing her clit harder, wanting to rid herself of the pain of all that liquid in her. Wanting to experience the pleasure of another orgasm. Once she was done, there was a massive pool of cum under her, but her belly still bulged from being stretch stretched out and used.

Cassy started to get on all fours hoping to stand up, hoping that the monster had walked away. Instead, the monster grabbed her and forced her against the wall before she could even sense what was going on.

The padded wall felt so warm, Cassy reached behind her only to feel more fur. Unbeknownst to Cassy there were two creatures in that cage. Now, one had pinned her against the other. She was sandwiched between them. Everyone at eye level, while Cassy was sitting atop two massive cocks. Both the beasts seemed to enjoy the predicament and Cassy was soon covered in drool from the two of them.

They started to rub her on their dicks, getting her ready to be penetrated. What Cassy did not expect was the second beast was less patient and started to push Cassy down. He was not aiming for her pussy, however; he was pushing into her asshole.

Cassy was still crying "No, no, no," but her throat was hoarse, and she was out of breath. No one could hear her, even if they were standing next to her.

Cassy's asshole expanded with the new monster's force and soon she was being pumped with more of the grotesque cum. At least it lubed her up inside, and made it easier on her, as the monster started to pound away at her asshole.

The other monster still hadn't moved and as she was sliding up and down on one monster's cock, the other monster's cock was rubbing against her chest. The head of his cock constantly pushing into Cassy's face.

Cassy tried to gain control of the situation and grabbed onto the other monster's cock with both her arms and both her legs, her face buried in the cock head, her mouth breathing into its slit. The other beast was too strong and as her ass was being used for the pleasure of one of the monsters; her arms, legs, and face were pleasuring the other.

At some point, the beast's pre-cum got into Cassy's mouth and it tasted exquisite. She stopped crying and all she could think about is wanting more. She licked at its slit, trying to get more out of it.

Cassy was caught in an animalistic scene of debauchery. A giant cock grinding into her asshole, while at the same time hugging and jerking another enormous dick, licking at its slit trying to get more of its pre-cum.

Soon, Cassy could feel both of their dicks expand. She could feel herself getting squeezed between them. The first one to cum was the one in front of Cassy. Its cum spewing all over her body, she opened her mouth taking as much cum in as she could. She came from this experience, not needing to rub her clit as she usually did.

Next was the cock filling her asshole. She could feel the powerful jets of cum coursing through her body. Her ass was sealed around the cock, there was no where for the cum to go. She was still pressed up against the other beast, her abdomen had no where to expand. The cum kept running through her body until she felt queasy and cum started to pour from her mouth, actually jetting out twice. Cassy was still in the midst of a powerful orgasm, but she was able to note that the other monster's cum tasted just as good.

A whistle could be heard over the loud speaker. Both of the beasts dropped Cassy, once again with a thud. This time, Cassy didn't try to expel the cum. She was too tired to push. She lay there with cum oozing out her mouth, pussy, and ass. She was exhausted from the struggle and the pleasure. Darkness soon enveloped her and she fell asleep.

Cassy woke up in a hospital bed, with an IV and wires and a beeping machine next to her. Surprisingly, considering her ordeal, she didn't feel sore, at all.

A man in a lab coat and a name tag stating Dr. Queue walked into the room. "Thank you Cassy, you did extremely well in our test. The tissue pliability drugs, we gave you a few days ago, worked splendidly."

"Tissue what? Is that how I was able to fit them in, and not die?"

"Oh yes, my dear. Your body seems to be very adaptive. Now rest up. We'll have another test for you in a few days."

"More of the same, or something else?" Cassy asked.

"Something else, but from the notes in your file, you'll enjoy it just as much as the last one." Dr. Queue grinned and left.

Cassy drifted off to sleep; a little fearful and a little excited for what is to come.

_______________