Testing, One, Two, Three

Story Info
Marco tests spanking on Jean.
3.9k words
3.63
9.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marco had summoned me to his 'chamber' as Connie had put it, with a condescending snicker as he left.

There Marco stood, all in black, holding what looked like a ridding crop. Marco came forward revealing his shapely calves and bare feet, his arms seem bigger in the sleeveless hanfu shirt thing (I can never remember the name of the clothing).

"Want to... play?" he asks stepping closer to draw the crop against my cheek.

"Play?" I throw the crop of with the back of my hand.

"How hard can I hit you?" he clarifies, is that clarification?

"I don't know." It's the truth. My first time getting penetrated had some spankings involved. They were little annoying taps that left no redness but still stung in the initial hit.

"Let's find out. Take off your pants." Marco grabs my hand and pulls me to the ottoman. "Lean over please." He moves away to stuff a discarded sock in the speaking tube.

So, I take off my pants and kneel down across my punishment chair. I hate this thing, but it's the only thing at the perfect height for this exact thing. Marco walks over, inspecting. He abruptly pulls my tunic to my armpits. Yeah, okay asshole, you could have just told me to do that.

"Perfect." He nudges my knees, "Spread a little wider please." I do so, "Good, good."

The first slap doesn't hurt in the slightest. It felt like my mother slapped me on the wrist for something. It draws out a surprised hum though.

"How's that?" Marco asks. Bare feet pad across the floor. Is he pacing? I turn to look back but he shoves my head back. Fine then.

"Meh." I say after I've realized he's waiting for an answer.

"This?" the next hit hits me in the middle of the left buttock, the previous smack was a little higher. The hit has a pleasant sting to it. Not much to it though, the feeling quickly passes, it felt like a warning hit. Marco takes the silence as a good sign and hits harder. It gets a hiss and a wiggle out of me. That was a nice sting, the beginnings of arousal are starting to form. "Harder?"

"Maybe." I answer. Not sure how hard I can take it. Knowing from previous experience, spankings can hurt in a very bad way. It must be why Marco is testing today. He's not hitting the same spot twice, it's so it doesn't compromise the experiment, I suppose.

Marco hums and gently rubs the offended buttock, the callouses on his palm feel nice. The first hit didn't even redden the skin I bet. The second probably faded away quickly. Marco switches sides, hitting hard enough to make me jump and let out a squawk. That was embarrassing. I hadn't expected that. The sting lasts longer that the previous ones.

"Good?" Marco asks.

"Yeah."

The next his has me crying out. It's different cry, a genuine cry of pain. "Bad?" Marco asks in concern soothing the bright red skin. All I can do is nod, there's brief flash memories of the first time Marco had me on this damn chair. Face buried in the fabric of the ottoman sobbing and afraid.

"That hurt." I tell him.

"Alright." Marco says. He knows how hard he can spank me in play now. "Can we do more?"

"Yeah."

Marco hums a happy tune and hits me again. The same hit that draws out a moan and wiggle. He doesn't again in the same spot as before. "Hng." The sting lasts longer.

"Good?"

"Yeah. Yes." Though I appreciate him checking in, it does take away the mood. "Go on."

"Needy little thing, aren't you?" he punctuates 'needy' and 'you' with a sharp slap. Again on the same spot as before.

"Hah, ffuck." Feels good, and god it shouldn't. I know some girls like a little slap in the middle of a fuck. Hell I've had a few girls who returned the favor, but never had sex began with a sharp spank and I can honestly say I'm pleasantly surprised with the outcome.

Marco's hand sooths the hurt. I'm sure there's a red welt there. "You're doing so well Jean."

Oh no. Anything but praises. Shhit. I didn't even know praise kink was a thing before Marco said so. Honestly thought it was normal. It all makes sense now, how I came harder when partners told me how well I did and good I felt.

Three sharp slaps land in quick succession throws those thoughts in the trash. "Ah!" the hurt burns a little now. Almost unpleasant. Another slap and it's no longer pleasant. "No more there."

"Hm?" Marco kneels over to kiss the offended spot. His lips are soft and gentle.

"No more there." I repeat. It felt too much like a punishment.

"Okay." He says and switches cheeks.

By the time he finishes my ass is on fire and I'm a hard whimpering mess.

Marco takes the time it takes me to stop breathing so damn hard to kiss and give hickeys to the pink and red flesh. "So good Jean. You took it well."

"Mhmm." Let's just pretend I didn't whimper that. Marco stands giving my bum a brief pat before going somewhere. Can I get up now?

"Don't move pet. I'm not done with you." He says as if reading my mind. Ugh. My knees are starting to hurt. How long have I been kneeling here?

He comes back and his knees hit the floor with a dull thud. Marco made an order of not looking back, but it's really hard when there's no real sound coming from him, but he's doing something and I can feel his erection occasionally brush the back of my thigh. He shuffles back and I feel him lean forward.

"What are you doing?" I ignore his order to keep facing forward in favor of wondering why the fuck is he parting my ass cheeks and breathing all over that part.

"Forward Jean." The order is firm and commanding. Whatever, fucking weird-OH.

"What the fuck?" did he just lick me? There? What the fuck!? Marco chuckles breathlessly, the hot breath ghosts over the drying saliva on my fucking goddamn anus. Despite how weirded out I am, that felt kinda good. Marco is nudging my legs wider.

"Like it?" his tone implies he's going to do it any way.

He grips my sore ass cheeks, squeezing them and rolling them in his rough palms. "Mm." purposefully he drags me forward, the motion makes the thick fabric slide against my erection. Fucking neat. "Do what you want. Just don't fucking kiss me with your ass mouth."

Marco snorts and buries his face.

God, this shouldn't feel so good. He's circling around with just the tip of his tongue. I can feel him tilting his head to leave a sharp bite and suck a hickey right next to where he was licking. Marco's strong fingers keep massaging flesh as he flattens his goddamn tongue and full on dog licks.

"Damn." It comes out as a breathy sigh.

He's got me panting by the time I'm loosened enough for him to stick it inside. "What the fuck?" Who the fuck thought eating ass would be pleasurable? I'm going to find that gross ass fucker and kiss him in the goddamn mouth. Fuck.

Marco pauses to lean over, his erection slides against my ass. "Suck. Please." He commands. The whine that was about to leave replaced by a huff of irritation. It was just getting good!

Three fingers are close to my lips and are taken in without complaint. It's Marco's turn to moan as I grab his wrist and suck on his digits like I'm sucking cock. He pulls away violently, leaving a trail of saliva that breaks when he moves back.

Marco gives me a sharp slap before once again parting and partaking. "Ah." Should have seen the finger coming considering I'd just lubed them. He stops his licking to thrust the finger, getting deeper every time. Pushing back encourages him to add another, it stings a bit, but I know it only last a little bit. "You gonna keep teasing me till I cum or what?"

"Not a bad idea." Marco answers.

Dammit.

His free hand snakes between my legs and under to get ahold of my erection. He pulls on it. His tongue joins his fingers. This is too much. Can I cum whenever? He never said I couldn't. I don't know what to do, so laying there and taking it seems like the best course of action for me at the moment.

"Marco-ffuck." He hums against his fingers. He's not really thrusting anymore, just stretching now. Marco pulls his two fingers out quickly and replaces them with his tongue. "Fuck!" that can't possibly taste good. God that's disgusting.

Marco grabs onto my boney hips and presses me back. Wonder if I'm allowed to touch myself? Jesus ffuckkk, he's thrusting with his tongue. God, what the hell? Jesus Christ, how can I ever wipe my ass again without thinking of him doing that? The fear of getting hard every time I wipe is real.

He stops again.

"Nmh. Dammit Marco, quit doing that."

"Doing what?"

"Stopping in the middle." I say.

"Hmm." He hums and bites me.

"Ow." Great, a bite mark to match the dark blue bruises and red marks littering my ass.

"Sorry." There's a rustle of cloth and the sound of a cork popping open. Oh. Okay. We're going there today? But nothing happens and all I can hear Marco do is breathe heavily.

"What?" again the order to not look back is ignored in favor of looking at him. There's a frown and he's staring at me, a particular part of me.

"Can't decide what to do with you. Maybe fill you up with something and have you suck my cock. Maybe continue to eat you out till you cum screaming. Plain old sex?" he answers tracing hands across my backside, traveling up to kneed the lower back muscles.

"Do what you want. Just don't kiss me with your nasty mouth." It's the reason I'm here you know. To bring you pleasure and company. I take pride in it... somehow. But I don't tell him this. He'll just go into a fit about how I'm not his slave or something like that. He just doesn't seem to understand that I accept this way of life. He doesn't tell me I can't have other people, nor does he force me with others. How many people in the pleasure trade can be comfortable and enjoy their duties like me? But he'd complain saying I'm his friend, his companion, and in another life his boyfriend. But I'm not.

"I've decided." He claims and gets up, fixing his pants so his dick doesn't flop around as he walks.

"Whatever." there's shuffling and something being dragged out, more shuffling. Sounds of things hitting things and I've honestly have had enough. So, I get up and stretch trying hard to ignore the way my knees protest and the feel of my erection brushing faintly against tunic and belly. "Hurry up, I'm getting soft."

Marco finally makes a triumphant sound and shows me what looks like a thin glass butt plug. The light glints of the clear glass showing some sort of design to it. Oh dear. "Doesn't feel like you're getting soft." He says unabashedly grabbing my dick and stroking. "Back on your knees now." He says pushing down on my shoulder.

He wrenches my tunic back up and gives me yet another hard slap. How many hand and crop prints do I have now? Balanced on elbows, Marco has me spread my legs again so he can do whatever he's planning to do.

"It's not as wide as your first, but it has a twist design. Like a- a... um screw. Is it screw?" Marco asks uncertain.

"Let me see."

He moves over and hands me the glass plug. It flares just like the wooden one I had bought a while back, but it's skinnier and a little shorter. Also it does have a twisty screw thing going on. Oh gods, he's going to twist it in isn't he?

"Yeah. Screw is right." There's another word for this, but I can't quite make it come out.

"Okay." Silence. Turning back has Marco's hand shoving me forward. Fucking annoying. "Forward pet."

"Yeah, yeah."

There's a pause in which a wetness can be heard and the feel of something room temperature dripping down my crack. Eugh, that itches. "Quit squirming so." Marco complains hand on lower back before he presses the tip gently against my anus. My breathing is coming in fast in the excitement. Deep breaths Jean. Not following my own advice though.

With a sure twisting motion it slides in smoothly. A gasp at the stretch turns into a surprised moan as the next twist goes all the way in and brushes that little something in there. Why did the gods put the male G-spot in his ass? Was it some kind of sick joke to them?

Marco nestlings the plug in so it doesn't fall out and licks around it. "Marco! Shit." I wasn't expecting that. "Hah-ffuck. Mmng." I bury my face into the upholstery to muffles any more weird sounds.

Marco's hands travels up the forced arch of my back and into my hair where he grabs a fistful and roughly tugs till he's got the arch he wants. It forces the newly formed scars to stretch. I always knew I like hair pulling.

Marco then (never once letting go of my hair, or lightening the grip) walks around till his crotch it in my face. The grip changes with the position while Marco pulls down his pants. "You know what to do pet."

"And what's tha-?" a cocky smirk and a dick shoved in my mouth at the "ah" sound of that is what I get for being me. Fuck you to.

The grip on the chair tightens as slowly but surely Marco slides in till my nose is squished into his lower belly. I try really hard not to gag and become mostly successful. Marco stays there not moving, me not being able to breathe. But it's okay, I managed a breath before he so rudely interrupted. There Marco waits a tiny bit longer before rocking without actually moving. Drool is starting to drip so I swallow earning a ragged moan from my suffocater.

Being filled from both ends is actually kind of nice. I feel all warm and fuzzy in my belly. Need oxygen, so I grab on Marco's hip and push back as a signal. Marco eases away and out. Gasping and trying to breathe isn't helping with Marco rubbing his fucking erection on my lips.

"Any day now." Marco hums cheerfully. I send a glare up to him. Probably looks silly with my mouth around his dick again though. "Very good." Marco sighs. He continues to rock back and forth gently as I suck. Can I touch myself? I'm going to touch myself.

He doesn't seem to mind. In fact his eyes seemed to have darkened and he's smirking. Ugh. It only looks good on me. Marco's hand lets go and he backs away leaving me still jerking and gasping for air. A sharp smack from the crop on my jerking arm and an order to stop touching myself has me grunting in annoyance.

"What to do now?" 'Now' begins with another spank. Marco paces back and forth, humming a maddening tune and occasionally giving me a good sound smack as he walks by. Each hit brings out a low grunt.

"This is getting boring." It's not, I'm just tired of having to wait.

The crop clatters to the ground. Uh oh.

"Boring huh?" he sighs, palms on butt, "You have no patience. Guess I'll have to teach you then." His lips brush upward and along my spine till his hot breath is ghosting across my ear. He grinds his still wet erection onto my ass, bumping the plug that, until know, I've completely forgotten about.

"Ah, is-is that so?"

"Not today." He nips his way back down and takes yet another sizable bite out of my ass.

"What the hell?" I hate it when he does that. Not enough to get him to stop though, no harm done, not like everyone sees my ass.

Marco says nothing, only dips back down for another taste of ass. The plug is twisted right into my prostate. Oooh lord. "Ahah!" toes curl, fingers clench. I'm never prepared enough for that feeling. Marco's tongue follows along the groove of the twists as he thrusts the toy.

His hands disappear, the plug stays half way in, clothes rustle. "Look how you clench around it Jean." There's wonder tainting his voice. "You're so open and wanting aren't you? So good for me." He continues to torture me with his tongue while his hands fumble with something. Probably his dick. I'm trying to be secretive about playing with mine.

"Hahnnmm" the plug falls out, Marco simply replaces it with three fingers. "Shhitt." He quickly finds that spot and presses with gentle pokes. There's a twitch and a moan each time he does. Marco parts his fingers. Ah, so we're going all the way. "Ffuck."

Slippery wetness drips out, ugh. That feeling is so strange.

"Ready?" Marco asks pulling my hips up and bumping his tip there.

"Hurry up."

Marco sighs and slides in easily. His foot comes to rest near my hand, he wraps his arm around my shoulders to grabs the front of my neck and pulls up so I'm nicely curved and off the ottoman save for my erection and balanced hands.

"Always so warm and tight for me." He comments. His free hand rests there on my chest brushing nipples. IT feels like an awkward hug if I'm being honest. Marco starts a slow thrust gathering momentum and power as he goes on. Light squeezes feel exciting. Hands clench into fists as he once again finds that bundle of whatever and I let out an embarrassingly loud moan.

Marco grunts lowly every few thrusts, his hand on my neck squeezes, the air flow is constricted. Not enough to cause alarm. I can't understand what Marco is saying anymore. Something about 'good pet, very good' in Chinese. It's close to gibberish. I almost feel compelled to call him Owner again.

Marco squeezes hard. He scratches at a nipple. The thrusts come faster. I can't get air. Suddenly it's Shang's large uncomfortably rough hands around my neck, not Marco's. He's squeezing too hard, I can't breathe. I can't. What was that safe word? Fuck, I don't. I can't even get words out. Shang has a knife, he's going to, I can't- "Zhì! Zhì!"

"Jean?" Marco stops his thrusting and loosens his grip at my panicked wheezing.

"Don't. Don't choke me like that."

"Oh! Oh, Jean. I'm so sorry." He lets go of my neck entirely, favoring my shoulders instead.

"No, I said-" I grab his hand and put it back. "Just don't, squeeze like you were. The firm holding... I...I liked that."

"Are you sure?" There's a warmth spreading in my chest at Marco's genuine concern.

"Yes."

Marco puts his hand back, his other hand flat on my upper back as he pulls up a little with his neck hand, so I'm forcefully arched again. The only thing keeping me balanced is my hands steady on the stupid ottoman. "Like this?" Marco's hand is warm and forgiving, gently applying just enough pressure that he can feel me swallowing and makes me aware of each breath.

"Perfect."

"Good." He starts his punishing pace again.

"Ah fuck!" was not expecting him to start like that. Marco's heavy breathing comes out as gasps and strange versions of my name and 'pet'. "Fuck. Fuckfuckfuckfuck." Not like I'm doing any better. My head is swimming, hard as a rock dick rubbing against that hideous upholstery. I better not get rug burn on my dick I swear to "Gods above!"

"No gods here dear, just me and you tight bottom." Marco answers. "Mmm."

Can't take anymore, his continuous pounding is starting to get monogamous. He never said I couldn't jerk off. It occurs to me as I jerk into my hand, that I haven't actually been moving. Not real guilt washes over and I start pushing back. There it is, the missing feeling.

"Finally." Marco swears. His thrusts get shorter, more grinding. The fucking grinding, that's what gets me. "You look so pretty Jean. So red and flushed."

I laugh at being called pretty. Stupid "Th-thank you." The coil deep inside is starting to unfurl.

"Anytime beautiful."

My head drops, Marco adjust his firm hold accordingly. I'm not going to last long. Pretty sure I haven't spoken English since the thanks. How long ago was that? Who knows? Oh fuck. Here it comes.

"Marco. Shitshitshit. Marco, I'm gunna-" the orgasm takes over whatever I was going to say, instead it fills my stolen words with a load keen. I did not just do that. Fuck. Marco lets go and I collapse against the fucking chair. He hasn't stopped thrusting.

I'm sensitive and sore. He grabs my hips to keep me from wiggling away. "Oh no. Not done with you." He says in a gravelly voice. "Come on pet."

Dizzy with afterglow I try to squeeze my inner muscles. It doesn't work like usual, I'm too weak. So I start tentative bucks, but it only irritates my sensitive dick. "Owner hurry." Marco curses and fumbles with his pace. Gotchya. "Feels so good to be full with Owner's cock." Marco falls forward covering my sweaty body with his. Still Marco thrusts and I really want to lay down now. My knees ache.

12