Testing Your Limits

Story Info
Your husband fucks me and you can only watch.
883 words
4.19
100.2k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we walk into the room, you see the restraints on the bed, and you think you have a pretty good idea where this is going.

"If you won't tell me what your limits are, I'll just have to find them myself."

There's a hint of mischief in my eyes, and you're wondering if maybe you should be a little scared. You still remember how much your ass hurt after the last time we tested limits.

"I want your cunt exposed, so I can see how wet and swollen you get, but leave the rest of your clothes on."

You obediently shimmy out of your skirt and your thong, your shoes stay on. You leave your discarded clothes in a pile on the floor while you climb into bed.

I bind your hands and your feet to the corners of the bed, so you are spread wide, and completely vulnerable.

It's a little bit colder in the room than you realized, and you have goosebumps on your exposed legs.

I brush two fingers very lightly up your right leg, from your ankle all the way to your slit. I can see you're already pretty wet.

My heart is pounding, wondering how you'll respond to what's about to happen. Only one way to find out.

"Come on in, sweetie."

Mark, your Mark, comes walking through the door, wearing nothing but a smile.

I don't even see him. I'm watching your face. You smile slightly when he walks in. Maybe you think this is going to be a threesome.

I cross the room to Mark and he leans down to kiss me. I make sure you can see my tongue in his mouth. Does it bother you, or turn you on?

Without breaking off the kiss, I begin to explore his cock with my hands. He hardens at my touch. Does you like it that he wants me?

I take his hand and lead him over to the bed. He lays on his back at the bottom of the bed, his head between your spread legs (though not touching you) and his feet on the floor at the foot of the bed. His cock standing at attention.

I look up at you and maintain eye contact as I lower my mouth around the head of your husband's dick. You don't flinch, don't even blink. Do you like this too?

I grab his shaft with my hand and begin milking it as my head bobs up and down and my tongue plays around his head in my mouth. Mark grunts his approval at my technique. Does he think I'm better at this than you?

When I start to taste his pre-cum I ease up and break the suction with my mouth. I save it in my mouth as I climb up the bed to kiss you. I force some of the fluid into your mouth, but you take it without fighting. Still not too far?

I forgot to check your cunt after I blew him to see how your body was responding physically. It's too late now. This scene was choreographed ahead of time, and I know what's coming next.

I move to straddle you on all fours. Our faces inches apart. You can't see him, because I'm blocking your view, but you can tell by the movement of the bed that Mark has gotten on his knees behind me.

You can tell by my face when he enters me. I keep eye contact with you, and a smile on my face as I begin to rock forward and back with his thrusts. You lay there restrained and helpless while your husband fucks me inches above you.

I'm worried about hurting you, but you haven't said anything yet. Not with your mouth, and not with your eyes. The whole situation is so hot, I can't help myself.

I know Mark probably won't last long, and I want to cum before he does. I have one hand holding myself up on the bed, the other one snakes down to my pussy. Two fingers are all I need.

I lower my head and thrust my tongue into your mouth when I come. It's probably too rough, but I don't really care at this point. I'm moaning into your mouth while your husband continues to pound me from behind. I have to pull back so you and I don't knock teeth, now that he's thrusting so hard.

You can hear the wet slap, slap, slap as his body smacks into mine over and over. He moans loudly and thrusts deeper than ever as his orgasm comes. I feel the hot spurts of your husband's cum inside me. That sets me off again, and I grind back into Mark hard as I cum.

When we're finished, he leaves without a word, and the two of us are alone again. You can feel the cum dripping out of my pussy onto your thigh.

And now, the final test. I crawl up your body and straddle your face. More cum drips onto your upper lip, and you lick it up greedily.

I lower my swollen, cum-filled pussy to your face and you go at it relentlessly. Scooping out your husband's cum and attacking my clit.

Hmm, maybe you don't have any limits...